How to determine which CRM 1.2 Hotfixes are installed

Hi,

I have to redeploy a CRM 1.2 installation and I found in "Add/Remove
Programs" of the actual server that there are 2 CRM hotfixes installed.
Unfortunately, all I can see is "Microsoft CRM Hotfix". No more
information is given if I click on the link "Click here for support
information" on those 2 hotfixes.

How can I determine what are those 2 hotfixes installed?

Any help will be appreciated,
Thanks,
--
Al

0
alpertech
6/16/2006 2:45:41 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

getdlgitemtext #2
Hi, I meke code from example behind, and not working corectly, buffor "String1" they are no my text in IDC_EDIT1 it is a somthing wrong this bufor, may please send me good idea. void CDialogPASS::OnBnClickedButtonDp2() { CString String1; GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1, String1); } mike 1010 Is IDC_EDIT1 an actual control? I've seen this fail when the control ID changes due to editing of the dialog. joe On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:44:33 +0200, "1010" <mig1010@wp.pl> wrote: >Hi, > >I meke code from example behind, and not working >corectly,...

missing buttons #2
I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mails and my send button and now my paper clip button are missing. I've checked in where you can add buttons but they're not in their either. What can I do to find them. Are you using Word as your e-mail editor? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:4E889BAD-E127-4AF8-BC98-7AB117D0B90B@microsoft.com, Sharon wrote: > I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mail...

Disaster Recovery for CRM 1.2
Does anyone have any documentation on the steps to backing up CRM 1.2? We want to make sure we are backing CRM 1.2 up correctly if the server should go down. We were unable to find any documentation on Microsofts website for a step by step backup solution. Right now we are just backing the CRM databases using the scheduler in SQL; is this ALL that is required and if so do we backup ALL of the databases or just certain ones? The owners of the company want to make sure we can restore ALL of the data if needed. -- Thank You, Troy Hi Troy Microsoft have included details of backing...

2 Questions
Hi I run Win 2K with Excel 2K Question 1 I have some VB code in the "Sheet 1" module of my excel file. The code is as follows: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Target.Column <> 12 Then Exit Sub On Error GoTo ErrHandler Application.EnableEvents = False Target.Formula = UCase(Target.Formula) ErrHandler: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub I would like this code to run automatically whenever the file is opened. (I am assuming that this would remove the enable/disable dialog box option when opening the file) Can someone tell ...

forwarding in Exchange 2003 #2

Outlook 2003 forgets contacts after 1 day
Outlook 2003 is remembering contacts for a day and then automatically deleting them. I have spent the last hour searching and can't find the right setting to stop this from happening. Has anyone got any advice? Outlook does not automatically save Contacts ever. To what feature are you referring? Autocompletion? -- Russ Valentine "slycbod" <slycbod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36DBB238-7462-452F-85EB-15258BCD8B05@microsoft.com... > Outlook 2003 is remembering contacts for a day and then automatically > deleting them. I have spent th...

Multiple Outlook #2
I imported an Outlook 2000 pst file into Outlook 2003. Now when I open Outlook my Personal Folders appears 4 times in the left hand "All Mail Folders" When I close Outlook it gives me an error and msvbvm60.dll is mentioned. Any help on how to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated. Mick ...

queue stuck #2
HI... i ahve exchange 2003 and i am facing problem that i am getting lot junk email and all messagess are stuck in queue ..after that my server hang so i need to restart server and clear the queue before restart it does't allow me to clear the queue ... pls help me .. tejal ...

Trouble sending emails #2

display name #2
hi i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and not display name (Customer Care) how can i resolve it? Thanks An application should allow you to specify display name for sender. Does it send via SMTP or MAPI? Matrix_pd wrote: > hi > i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by > exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and > not display name (Customer Care) > > how can i resolve it? > > Thanks -- Please re...

double lookup #2
In Excel2000, I need help with the following formula: my data is arranged like this ( I can rearrange if needed).. joe pete sue rating 30 10 5 A 20 5 3 B 10 2 1 C I then have values for joe, pete, sue. I want to look up the name and then give me the rating. The numbers may not be exact. For example, I want the output to look like this ( with the formula looking up the rating) name amount rating (formula needed) joe 11 C pete 7 B sue 1 C Can someone please help me with the formula to fi...

http://crm/Reports vs. http://crm/Reportserver
I have several MS CRM reports residing on a SQL Server 2005 that were migrated from 3.0. I can access the reports via the following url: http://crm/Reports then clicking the folder and opening up a report. However, When I try and use http://crm/Reportserver and click on the reports I see the same folder and reports but I get an error message (below) and cannot open any reports? I believe this to be a SRS issue. In the following the GUID appears to be the link and the reports are in a 4.0 folder. Wednesday, April 02, 2008 11:38 AM 23166 {5a8355f1-e300- dd11-a47f-001aa03779ca} ...

CRM 4.0 Outlook RPC pver http
hi, A customer already has SBS with CRM server running. Some employees have Outlook configured using RPC over http. These users can use CRM using the web client and need access thru outlook. Is RPC over http supported in CRM 4.0 ? What are the issues involved in getting Outlook to work with CRM 4.0 ? I am yet to review the implementation guide for this situation, any other blog or guide I need to refer ? Thanks in advance. On Aug 14, 1:53=A0am, ShawnK <Sha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > hi, > > A customer already has SBS with CRM server running. Some employees...

Just installed new hard drive
I just installed a new hard drive and used the drive's utility program to copy everything from my old drive to the new one. Now Outlook isn't going out to my ISP's server and getting my new messages, and when I send a message I get the "no transport provider available" error. (My connection's just fine.) I looked online for some help. One recommendation was to delete the Personal Folder and create a new one. I did that, but then all the messages I had disappeared and it freaked me out so I didn't want to mess with anything else. How can I make it work ...

Attachment Size #2
Hi ! Is it possible to block the adding of attachments in an=20 outlook client ? Or block the adding for attachments that=20 are bigger than 2 MB for example ? Can i get an error=20 Message or something ? (I think about an GPO or Registry=20 change or something else....) I have Users around here with Pop3 Outlook 2000 and=20 Outlook 2003 Clients. The Problem is that some of them are=20 trying to send Mails with Attachments with 300 (three=20 hundred!!) MB or something else like that.... Because they=20 don=B4t look an the size of their attachments. So the Mail is going through our WAN over ...

IE8 Won't Install
I'm using a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Vista Home Pro, 32 bit. I uninstalled IE8 via Control Panel and now want it back. I downloaded it from Microsoft but when trying to install I get a dialog box that says "setup cannot install Explorer because it has detected a more recent version on my system". What's more recent than IE8? Using Start Button I typed in Internet Explorer and all it shows is 2 items with that name: a folder with only a weird picture of IE8 and a folder for quick launch of my other browsers that doesn't contain Explorer. I ho...

Install FrontPage 2003 on Windows 7
i tried several times to install, the program told me it has been installed, but it is not. What can I do. On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:48:01 -0700, monising <monising@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i tried several times to install, the program told me it has been installed, >but it is not. What can I do. Please be more explicit about what you're doing, what you're seeing, and what error messages - if any - you are getting. I have FrontPage 2003 installed on Windows 7 Ultimate x64, and it's working fine. Also, are you installing from original media? A...

Covert v. 2000 -> v. 2.0

Issue installing FRx 6.7 on Windows 2003
I am encountering an unhandled exception error when attempting the installation. The installation prompts for the language, I select English, then Next. The progress bar makes it all the way to the right of the next screen, then I get the above error. This is a brand new quad CPU Dell OS is base WIndows Server 2003 Enterprise, not SP1 Only installed software is: IIS 6.0 (FTP, WWW, MSMQ) CA ArcServe (backup software) SQL 2000 Enterprise, Analysis Services, both at SP3a WinZip Acrobat 6.0 Reader Hello, Can you give us the exact error message you're receiving (all words and numbers fro...

Installation question 06-05-07
I have one server with sql2005 running MOSS 2007 (sharepoint) I would like that sql server also to run CRM dynamics 3.0 pro. We are only 5 users and its a rather fast server so we believe it will go fine performance vice. Can I install SRS from the crm3 disk on a SQL2005 ? does it NEED default website and port 80 ? (the MOSS are using that) any help appreciated Hello, I suggest install SQLServer 2005 Reporting Services (SRS) manually using the SQLServer 2005 installation media. Configure SRS to use a different (new) website, having its own application pool. Then during CRM setup speci...

Do money updates install when you're not admin?
I noticed when I first start using money it told me to log on as administrator so that the updates can take effect. Is this true of all money updates? When I see the message "Money update recieved" does that mean it has also been installed or do I have to log in as admin to complete the process? In microsoft.public.money, Brian H wrote: >I noticed when I first start using money it told me to log on as >administrator so that the updates can take effect. Is this true of all money >updates? When I see the message "Money update recieved" does that mean it >has a...