How to create Lookup fields

Hi !

Is it possible to create lookup fields ?
During my customization I added a field mapping to
contacts,
created that field in the deployment manager & mapped it
to Contact but on the form it's always a text field and
not a lookup ,any ideas???
0
Yara
4/7/2004 6:22:12 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

v1.2 of CRM does not support adding lookup fields.

Matt Parks

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:22:12 -0700, "Yara" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

Hi !

Is it possible to create lookup fields ?
During my customization I added a field mapping to
contacts,
created that field in the deployment manager & mapped it
to Contact but on the form it's always a text field and
not a lookup ,any ideas???

0
Matt
4/7/2004 7:50:01 PM
too bad hope the new version will have it .

0
anonymous
4/8/2004 2:11:13 PM
v2.0 should.

Matt Parks

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 07:11:13 -0700, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

too bad hope the new version will have it .

0
Matt

create a roster

Task Create - Status

Query on Group field in Pivot Table
I have a large database wherein under Date column, data is in the format "Thu Oct 1 12:00 AM". When I use Pivot Table Under OPTIONS->GROUP-> Group Field is disabled. I used this to group Date field to either present data by Month, quarter at one click. Can anybody guide me why this seems to be disabled here. I want to present my data only by Monthwithout changing the format ""Thu Oct 1 12:00 AM". Thanks Hi Shewta Check you Data Source of your Pivot. it should come up like "Sheet6!$G$1:$I$821" and not like "'\Documents and...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

Update A Field From Another Field
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone can help me on this one. It's probably simple, but I'm stuck!! I have a Table which fills in data from a form with the following field: ReservationNo ReservationName Surname1 Name1 Surname2 Name 2 Sometimes I don't have the names, so fields Name1 and Name 2 are left blank until I check in the guests using the RESPEL form with the following fields RservationNo ReservationName Surname Name Now the ResevationNo and ReservationName have identical data since they are autofilled. What I want to do is if the ReservationNo and the S...

How do I sort by calculated field
relationship = one buyer to many purchases. Report is summary of buyer purchases. Number of purchases and total purchased. The number of purchases is calculated "=Count([Lot Info]![Lot No])" , the total purchase is calculated "=Sum([Price])" How can I make the report sort by descending total purchases? By descending total lots? To get the information to report one total line sorting and grouping is set to group by buyer number, group ascending. group on each value, interval =1, keep together = whole group. Presumably the sum of price is in a group footer, so...

when form created

Smartlist + Extender Field
I have an extender form with a few fields on it. In smartlist, I can query the information. For all but one field everything is working properly. The last field displays in smartlist as a column but no data actually shows up. If I go to the actual extender form itself, there is data for every record. Any ideas on what the problem might be would be appreciated. What kind of field is it? -- Charles Allen, MVP "JP" wrote: > I have an extender form with a few fields on it. > > In smartlist, I can query the information. For all but one field > everything is working pr...

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book

Update field w/ string based on service due dates
Hi, I have a form that provides a listing of various instruments that are serviced on a monthly to annual basis, with general info about the instrument, last and next service dates, etc.. What I am trying to do is create an On Open event procedure that will identify all instruments that are listed with a string of either "Past Due" or "Schedule Vendor" based on whether each of their respective 'Due' dates have already transpired or not from the current month. The code I initially created for this was as follows: Private Sub Form_Open() Dim myDate, myDue myD...

Smartlist builder calculated field problem
I am trying to build a smartlist with a calculated field that contains the number of hours and minutes until a service call expires. The user defined 1 field is the date and time in smalldate format that shows when the call expires. I need to have it so that the field displays the hours / minutes until this time is reached. I currently have the following in the : DATEDIFF ( hh , GETDATE() , {Service Call Master:User Defined 1} ) this returns absolutly nothing when I add the columns to the smart list. The field description in great plains tells me that the user defined field is a stri...

Access unable to create an MDE

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...

Error creating activities from Cases
Hi I have an out of the box SBS 2003 CRM Setup I have installed Rollup1 and the new help files Under about MS CRM it has CRM 3.0 (3.0.5300.0) When we try and create activies from within a case, we get the following to errors in the event log We can create the activities just fromthe main web client menu ok The same thing happens in the outlook client (OL 2003, Exchange 2003) I found some links to verabose stuff, but they all applied to the have MS CRM setup on multiple server. We have tried it with and without Outlook open Anyhelp appreciated Event Type: Error Event Source: MSC...

report
Access 2007, I am making a report with several fields. If a field is null (contains no information), I want that field removed so that only fields containing information are displayed/printed. What is the easiest way to do this? Thanks I am curious how a control that is bound to a Null value displays? How are you seeing nothing? -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP Help me support UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm "Flash" <Flash@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E588CFE-B8C4-4653-B0B0-998E21270532@microsoft.com... > Access 2007, > I am ma...