how to create lead in crm 3.0 and assign it to a team

Hi, I am able to create a lead and assign it to a user. But i am not able to
assign it to a team. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
hanu
0
hanu (2)
5/2/2008 2:32:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hanu;

A Lead can only be owned by one single User in the CRM.  Therefore you can't
assign to a Team - but you can share the record with a team so that all
members of the team can access teh Lead record.

Dave Ireland

"hanu" <hanu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I am able to create a lead and assign it to a user. But i am not able
> assign it to a team. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> thank you
> hanu

0
direland (470)
5/3/2008 1:55:12 AM
Thank you Dave.

"Dave Ireland" wrote:

> Hanu;
>
> A Lead can only be owned by one single User in the CRM.  Therefore you can't
> assign to a Team - but you can share the record with a team so that all
> members of the team can access teh Lead record.
>
> Dave Ireland
>
> "hanu" <hanu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, I am able to create a lead and assign it to a user. But i am not able
> > assign it to a team. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > thank you
> > hanu

0
hanu (2)

create a roster

Outlook 2003 and ActiveSync 3.1 won't talk
I have an old Cassiopeia E-100 which, as I understand it, requires using the older ActiveSync 3.1. I just upgraded my PC to Office 2003 and now ActiveSync can't communicate with Outlook. Is there a newer ActiveSync that would work with both my E-100 and with Outlook 2003, or is it time to get a new PocketPC? ...

Internet Mail #3
Hey all, I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how to default to the ISP Internet Mail. Thanks in advance, Craig Craig <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use > Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail > out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want > it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how t...

Task Create - Status

Customizing CRM look and feel
Is there a way to 'brand' or otherwise give the CRM application the look and feel of our enterprise web site? I see multiple posts about using the CRM sytleguide to give CRM look and feel to custom pages, but I don't see anything about customizing CRM to take on a custom look and feel. It doesn't have to be wholesale changes to the UI, I'm just looking to at least slip in a logo and possibly a footer with a disclaimer/trademark kind of thing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. SpencerW I would venture to say in the ISV.config file. You can buttons to the men...

Remote access user should allow you to assign leads, accounts and.
CRM should provide the capability to assign records to non CRM users. IE - the company may have manufatcuring rep companies that resell their product but these companies and their sales reps would never work in CRM. They need the ability to assign teh records to them to manage and track sales and comissions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in...

Create external database

Business Logic Extensions to Microsoft CRM 1.2: Post-Callouts works only with the CRM
hi, i extendet my ms crm organisation with own written business logic. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmpostcalloutsv1d2.asp so far so fine, but it works only with the crm-admin user account. all other users makes no impact on saving the organisation. any ideas? thx urb ...

How to create pie chart with %

IE CRM closes after login
Immediately after the login screen the browser dissapears. I have this problem on only 1 PC (windows XP & IE 6 SP1). After I completely reinstalled it, it worked for a while, but now it is doing it again. Please help! I cannot reinstall the everything on this PC every week.. We have seen browser problems when you have added tools into the browser like the google search bar etc make sure the browser is runnng with no addiitonal addins "Michael Szabo" <mihaisz@bondweb.com> wrote in message news:0b5301c3893c$32d94a10$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Immediately after the login ...

when form created

Formula Help Please #3
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C3EA1F.730C0840 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I want to add a new worksheet and need to copy the formulas from the old = one to the new one. How do I do this? Thanks Jim ------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C3EA1F.730C0840 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-T...

Problem with importing Leads
Hi, o.k. it was my mistake!! But now I have a problem... I just installed the MSCRM an was trying to import our Customer-Contacts as Leads. I wanted to import about 1000 Contacts, but MSCRM made sth over 26000 Lead-Entries.. I saw that Mistake, but instead of undo the import I klicked close... and now I have sth. about 26000 empty Leads waiting to be deleted... In the MSCRM itself one can only delete 100 at a time, wich would take a lot of time I don't have! Now I tried to delete them directly from the Database, but I get the Message that a Column-Reference-restriction doesn't allo...

excel crashing #3
I have windows XP and Excel 2003 with all the latest service packs. When I am trying to save an excel file to a floppy it always lock up after 3 or 4 times. Excel will just crash and it would take a restart of the whole computer before it will act right. I have tried other floppies, copying a different file all together from excel, swapping drives, reinstalling the whole office suite, reinstalling McAfee Virus Scan, etc. I did notice that it is something with excel and the floppy drive as a whole because I could copy all day long to the floppy random files from word, my c drive, a few f...

Creating a Brochure

CRM Service Activity Outlook Calendar Sync Broken
Hi. All was fine until yesterday but now items on the Outlook calendar no longer appear to be tied to the service activities that created them. When I click on a calendar entry it opens an ordinary appointment view of what should be a service activity. Also, the "track in CRM" button seems to do nothing. A newly created service activity will appear on the calendar, but will exhibit the same characteristics described above. Any ideas on how to fix? I've considered reinstalling the CRM client for Outlook or possibly creating a new Outlook profile. Any thoughts would be...

How to create Access macro shortcut

CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition
We are looking to deploy the above CRM version from Microsoft Action Pack - but are encountering some difficulties. Does this application have to be installed onto an SBS server directly? Can it not be installed on a server which participates in a SBS domain? Regards -- Mark Baker Operations Manager SITOC Ltd Must be installed on SBS server. Ian "Mark Baker" <MarkBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E202DEC8-C1A5-4A3E-86F3-094D462ECBE8@microsoft.com... > We are looking to deploy the above CRM version from Microsoft Action > Pack - > but are ...

ANN: Visual XSLT 2.0 Beta 1 is now available
Visual XSLT is a plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio .Net that offers full-featured editing and debugging of XSLT files. The two major additional features for version 2.0 are the following: A "just-in-time" debugger, that lets you debug .Net XSLT Transforms that are embedded in other applications (even if you don't have the source for the application source code, XSLT, or XML). You tell Visual XSLT which application to run, and when it reaches a call to System.Xml.Xsl.Transform, the XSLT debugger comes to the foreground. A Visual "schema mapper". Build two trees, b...