How to add "Add existing..." button link in custom entity form?

Hi, I created a custom entity called ClassSchedule which has a parental,
1-Many relationship with Contact. Now, when I add new ClassSchedule, in the
form, and click the Contact link, I want to have a button "Add Existing
Contact" instead of just adding new contact in my ClassSchedule. Please
advise on how to go about it.

Thanks!

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Add Existing... button in CRM 4
Hi; This is more of an abstract question, but can someone help me understand a decent use-case for the buttons that appear on grid toolbars labeled "Add existing [Entity]" (as opposed to the regular Add New button). I'm finding them a nuisance, but I'm fully aware that I might be too thick to comprehend their value. In the absence of any enlightenment from this group, I'd like to remove/suppress them. I'm also open to suggested ways to do that! Thanks, Dave Ireland Hi, "Add Existing" buttons enable user to relate existing record with current ...

How to add "Add existing..." button link in custom entity form?
Hi, I created a custom entity called ClassSchedule which has a parental, 1-Many relationship with Contact. Now, when I add new ClassSchedule, in the form, and click the Contact link, I want to have a button "Add Existing Contact" instead of just adding new contact in my ClassSchedule. Please advise on how to go about it. Thanks! ...

"Add Existing..." button, how-to