how to access the config file from workflow assembly

my workflow assembly now works fine. But I put hard code  for url and
userid, such as

_service = new CrmService();
_service.Url = "http://crm/mscrmservices/2006/crmservice.asmx";
_service.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;
_service.CallerIdValue = new CallerId();
_service.CallerIdValue.CallerGuid = new
Guid("3a4bbf99-f0e7-4b91-0000-a116a75ea665");

I tried to use app.config and web.config to store the data, such as

<appSettings>
    <add key="DBA_WebserviceUrl"
value="http://crm/mscrmservices/2006/crmservice.asmx" />
    <add key="DBA_WorkflowUserId"
value="3a4bbf99-f0e7-4b91-0000-a116a75ea665" />
  </appSettings>

But I try to call use the fllowing code in workflow assembly

the _service.Url =
ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["DBA_WebserviceUrl"];

But it does not work.

Thanks

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The system file cannot be specified
I don't know if this is the right group but I hope someone can help. I have XP Home with Service Pack 3. I have a file on my NTFS slave drive with following entry in one of its directories: 01 - O 'twas a joyful sound to hear (Colchester) _Tansus/mq3 Obviously there's an invalid character in the name but I can't delete it. Every time I do, it says: "The system file cannot be specified." It has a file length of 0 bytes. I have tried many ways to delete this, but nothing works. Here are just two of the many things I've tried: http://support.mic...

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Meeting/Appointment file and/or text incluede
Hi folks, is it possible to include text and/or attachment for the organisation in Meetings and Appointments when the staff is scheduling apointments/meetings? Thanks in advanced. - Bjarni ...

Inserting picture from file in Publisher 2000
I installed a trial Pub 2007 and when it ran its course I uninstalled it and reinstalled Publisher 2000. Since doing this I cannot insert a picture other than clipart, ie. I can't insert a picture from my files or internet. I get a message saying Pub doesn't recognise the format or there was an error loading a graphic converter. Some of the graphics converters may be missing. Run setup again. Well I've tried the 'repair' from setup again but still no joy. Can anybody help? I'm not too good with these problems so can you keep it simple for me? -- Ruth The graph...

can't open this item can't find this file make sure the path and file name are c
I have a couple of Outlook 2000 users that when they are forwarded an email with a routing slip and they try to open the emial they get the error - can't open this item can't find this file make sure the path and file name are correct. They also get this error when they receive and email from our Voicemail server with the voicemail as an attachement. If they receive an email with any other attachement they can open them just fine. If the users forward these emials to others or open them from other computers they open fine. I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling but th...

Excel Row to Access Columns

Open file dialog on Vista
I am adapting my apps for Vista. The apps need to run on all Win32/Win64 platforms, and are still in VC6, with the February 2003 PSDK. By writing my own version of CFileDialog (based on Paul DiLascia's code) I was able to obtain the file dialog with the places bar on W2K/XP, while showing the old file dialog on other platforms. But what do I need to do to get the new Vista open file dialog on Vista? As it is I am getting the XP one. David Wilkinson Hi David, I don't know a lot about that level of Vista yet (just used it as a user, haven't really ported to it yet), but...

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Reading contents CHttpFile file starting from the end of file.
I have a CHttpFile which contains records per day. The records in the file are ordered date descending. I need to have my records with date ascending. So, if I read the file starting with last record back up to first record I'll get my data sorted correctly. There is a huge amount of data, that's why I want to read the data in the correct order instead of reading it, placing in memory and then sorting. I'm using CHttpFile.ReadString to read the contents right now but it read from the top. Is there any way for me search through the contents of the file of a '\n' ...

Can an XML file have an icon?
Is there a way I can put icon data into an XML file so Windows displays the file with its own custom icon rather than the generic XML-file icon? What kinds of files (in Vista and up) can have their own distinctive icons? Thanks! ...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Extracting a ZIP file in Powershell
I have a function that I found that will extract the zip files in powershell I'm running this on a script on a remote machine that does not have powershell 2.0 function Extract-Zip { param([string]$zipfilename, [string] $destination) if(test-path($zipfilename)) { $shellApplication = new-object -com shell.application $zipPackage = $shellApplication.NameSpace($zipfilename) $destinationFolder = $shellApplication.NameSpace($destination) $destinationFolder.CopyHere($zipPackage.Items()) } } Example to use this function is: extract-zip c:\temp\test.zip D:\ I have a coupl...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

.OFX Files
I am running Vista Home Premium 32 bit with Money 06 - Canadian Edition. My Bank sends its account data in ofx files. There is a conflict between Money 2006 and another programme. Both use ofx files. I did work out how to set the system up so that I can direct the ofx file to whatever programme I choose. However, when I take the saved ofx file and direct it to Money 2006, with Money open at the Bank Account, nothing happens. When I let it come up for the other programme, a screen appears giving me direction as to how to download it, etc. Having downloaded the material from my Bank, it ...

File Associations
Is there a way to install office 2007 without it changing my file associations? Thanks, Bob Which ones? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "k2nnj" <k2nnj@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OkF655BZKHA.4992@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to install office 2007 without it changing my file > associations? > > Thanks, > Bob ..do...

Outlook Web Access #19

Cannot attach vCard file to Sugnature in Outlook 2003
If I try using a vCard for signature in Outlook 2003 I receive an error message: "Can't create file: xx.vcf. Right-click the folder you want to create file in, and ten click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder" On Oct 15, 1:44=A0pm, nickolay.co...@gmail.com wrote: > If I try using a vCard for signature in Outlook 2003 I receive an > error message: > > "Can't create file: xx.vcf. Right-click the folder you want to create > file in, and ten click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your > permissions for the fol...