How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Ho do you customize the print view of the different type of records?
TIA
Antony
0
Antony
4/24/2007 10:09:53 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Apr 24, 5:09 pm, "Antony" <info AT webpc DOT biz> wrote:
> Ho do youcustomizetheprintviewof the different type of records?
> TIA
> Antony

You are probably going to need to create a custom SQL Server Report to
get what you need.  Or you can create a mail merge via MS word and
access a CRM Table or View using ODBC.  Post what you need exactly and
you might get some more specific direction, or possibly someone has
what you need already.

Scott Moore
www.easiintl.com

0
Scott

Print selection missing from Outlok 2007
Being unable to print a selection of an email message is a serious omission. This function was in Outlook 2003. Why was it eliminated in Outlook 2007. Why do Outlook 2007 users need to waste paper when only a part of an email needs to be printed. Yes, there is an option to print a page or range of pages; however, when the selected text of an email flows over from one page to another, then both pages need to be printed. This wastes paper and toner/ink. Please bring back this function. I just don’t get it. I thought Microsoft was supposed to make their products all work si...

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

toolbar customization

Unable to view Settings side tab
I'm new to CRM and just loaded up a VPC to try it out. I logged into the VPC as an admin user so that I could check out the Settings area and look through the customization options. Unfortunately there was no "Bar" on the side tab for "Settings" and the menu option for getting "Settings" to display does not seem to work. Anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions for tracking down the issue? Do a search on these forums - this has been covered multiple times now. "Darren Neimke" wrote: > I'm new to CRM and just loaded up a VPC to ...

Payables Batch stuck with status "Printing"
Any ideas on how to clear this batch? Found a KB article with what looked like every status but "Printing" Thanks, Morgan ...

Print preview in Excel #2
This may be a simple question, I hope. How do you print preview in color? I can display color in Word documents, but not in Excel. Thanks File/Page Setup. In the Sheet tab, uncheck the "Black and white" checkbox. In article <1484401c3f981$086b6820$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "julie39@comcast.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > This may be a simple question, I hope. How do you print > preview in color? I can display color in Word documents, > but not in Excel. > > Thanks > It is already unchecked. Any other suggestions...

How can I get Publisher to print text on buisiness cards?
How can I get Publisher to print text on buisiness cards? In Publisher i can see the text that is on my business card, it shows the text in print prewview too, however when I print all that comes out is pictures that are on the card. Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks Alex watta002@rbwm.org alex <alex@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How can I get Publisher to print text on buisiness cards? > In Publisher i can see the text that is on my business card, it shows > the text in print prewview too, however when I print all that comes > ou...

Customize Does not WOrk

Printing Greeting Cards
I know there has to be a way to do this, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have half-fold greeting cards. I want to have a photo and text on the front, text inside, and on the back a 'Photo by Carole' message. I have a printer that does two sided printing. But no matter how I set this up, I am getting either all the pages on one sheet of paper, or numerous sheets of paper....what am I doing wrong? Thanks. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Carole <nyccarole@hotmail.com>... > I have half-fold greeting cards. I wan...

2005 printing the Tax Category Manager report
I desperatly need to print a report that shows line by line the category to tax form associations. Basically what the Tax Category Manager page shows... Yet I can't find any way of doing this. Using money 2005 SB. Thanks, Cameron In microsoft.public.money, Cameron wrote: >I desperatly need to print a report that >shows line by line the category to tax form associations. >Basically what the Tax Category Manager page shows... >Yet I can't find any way of doing this. >Using money 2005 SB. If you would like to print an image of the page, you can position things as you wa...

Project's published but couldn't view the impact in data analysis
Hi, I am using Project Server 2007 and MS Project 2007. I have created a new project and published it to the project server, I can see the project in the Project Center. I have created a data analysis view using "Assignement TimePhased" cube and have added project list field as the filter and task list as the row filter. The problem is that the newly created project is not available in this project list field, niether any task is available in the task list field for that project. kindly help. Regards, You have to rebuild the analysis cubes before the pro...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

common view on outlook folders AND (local or shared) directories
Hello, does anybody know about a possibility having (local or shared) directories shown in the same window as the outlook folder list? This would make it possible to store emails on a central file share, simply by dragging it from the appropriate outlook folder to the target directory of the file share. I succeeded having a shortcut to the root of the file share within the "outlook shortcuts" (classic shortcut bar on the left, with icons). With this it is already possible to drag emails from the inbox to a file directory. But, all emails are then stored to the root of the files sh...

Add a print icon to PO processing document inquiry drill down
We would like to be able to print documents directly from Inquiry/Purchasing/Purchase Order Documents - drill down on shipment receipt or invoice receipt. -- Jessica Comus Airaid Filter Company ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com...

Document prints in middle of 2 pages.
We have a large document layout that is 8.5 x14". when we go to print, it centers itself in the middle of 2 pages. We have been using this technique for years and recently upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007 and now have the problem. Any ideas on how to get this back to the top of the page? Thanks Lee Additional information The file is saved as a .pub. It works fine when opened with Publisher 2003, print aligns with top of page. In Publisher 2007, print is centered accross 2 pages top to bottom, large gap at tope of first page and equal size gap at bottom of second pag...

When I print invitations, the guidelines are printing.
Does anyone know how to make the guidelines not print on my card stock? When you go to Print, go to File > Print > Advanced Print Settings > Page Settings > Printer's Marks and uncheck crop marks. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "cudivermom" <cudivermom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB1F34F0-BB74-4107-8E80-DB133F96699A@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to make the guidelines not print on my card stock? ...

Excel form web print
I'm diplaying a printable form created by Excel on the web. Although it does not need to be interactive, it does need to be printed out to normal 8.5X11 paper for use. The form is wide and requires "landscape" orientation on the page set-up. When I publish the form to the web it always cuts off the right 1/4 of the form. I've tried portrait orientation, scaling down the form and everything else I can think of. Regardless of what I do, I can't get IE to print it as intended. ...

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Attachment file names should print in header
For the life of me I cannot get the attachements to show up in the header of the e-mail messages that I print out. I have checked every setting I can find. I've never had this problem with outlook express, and it's critical that I be able to pass a printed e-mail to an employee and they can easily see the file names of the attachments. Can anyone please help? This is an Outlook limitation if you are printing HTML e-mail messages. Try changing the message format to either Rich Text or Plain Text. Hope this helps. -- Greg Mansius [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" wit...

how do I view an archived file?
How can I view an archived file and print info from it? Does the archived file have archive in the name? It *could* have Archive in the name and then again it could have *JoAnn* in the name. I don't understand what you mean by an "archived" file? To me, all that is is a copy of the file. Period. Could you give us a little more information? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "martyman2" <martyman2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49630724-D482-4FC2-B796-49C42B81C7D7@microsoft.com... > How can I view an archived file and print in...

Customer Report