How do I get an email out of in-progress?

I just started learning to use queues. I've got email arriving in
queues, and I can assign, and then have that user accept. Then it's in
that user's in-progress.

That's where I'm stuck. How do I get the email out of in-progress? What
do I do when the email is processed? How do you tell MS-CRM that the
email is processed and no longer has to remain there cluttering up the
users in-progress screen?

0
sjledet
3/6/2006 2:50:52 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Never mind. Figured it out.

To remove emails from Queues, just delete them. The entry in the queue
is just a pointer to the actual email activity. The email activity
stays with the history record of whatever record it is associated with,
even after it is deleted from the queue. It doesn't need to be
completed, per se, like a case. Just delete it when you are finished
processing it.

0
sjledet
3/7/2006 3:42:29 AM
Thanks for this, was wondering the same !

Ian

<sjledet@ledet.com> wrote in message
> Never mind. Figured it out.
>
> To remove emails from Queues, just delete them. The entry in the queue
> is just a pointer to the actual email activity. The email activity
> stays with the history record of whatever record it is associated with,
> even after it is deleted from the queue. It doesn't need to be
> completed, per se, like a case. Just delete it when you are finished
> processing it.

0
Ian

Can't reply or forward emails
I can't reply or forward email using outlook web access from my home computer. If I use web access from a computer at my office it will reply and forward emails. Does anyone know why or how to fix this? Thanks for the help!! ...

SENDFILE.EXE
This sendfile.exe has been very helpful to our company. we use it for starting emails automatically from a dos application. however, we now have an application where we not only want the email started....but we want it to be sent automatically without us having to hit the send button. does anyone know of the parameter (if it exists) which will send the email automatically? Any and all feedback would be much appreciated. Derek ...

CRM 4 bulk email
I am trying to send bulk email from the quick campaigns, everything looks good - but when I go to System settings it gives me a 'send pending' message, as if I need to 'do' something else. I've checked the box to auto send on completion. Anyone else having this problem? -- Jen This is ok for a short time. emails are not send directly - this is a task of the asynchronous service of crm. and: sometimes the email-router is a bit ... slow. there is a patch around to speed it up: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952019/en-us ...

Remove encryption from received emails
Hello, how can i permanently remove the S/MIME encryption/siganture from an encrypted/signed email? I only want the mail encrypted during mail delivery, once recieved i want to decrypt it an store the mail afterwards unencrypted. (Outlook 2003) Regards, Hans Is this actually possible? Do I need any other tools/AddIns? Does nobody use the encryption/signature this way? Regards, Hans I also have been looking for a solution to that problem. The only way to achieve this is - as far as i know - only deep c++ programming of the builtin cryptography-module or some 3rd party software (i know ...

Email accounts not recognized in Send/Receive
running outlook 2002 under winxp prof on new IBM Thinkpad T40. last night when i hit send/receive nothing happened. it had been working. now when i if i write an email and clicks accounts to select the email account to send from, a fatal error notice appears. so it appears that somehow the pop email section of outlook 2002 is just not funstioning. any help apprciated. tried the knowledge base and the repair functions - nothing sems to address this issue. opa Have you run "Detect and Repair"? "opa" <mace@marriagealive.com> wrote in message news:07a601c357e2$2d...

A Crystal Beginner

fix send email after message "interface not registered"
How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003) to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No emails can be sent from outlook 2003. When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as the editor again, close all running Office applications. In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll --� Milly Staples [M...

Get paid while you get online!!

IMF Appending to the Subject of email message
It seems as though IMF is appending the word [SPAM] to email messages deemed as spam. My Spam server doesn't do this and also emails messages being sent internally are being appended. Does IMF actually have this option or maybe is it something else causing this action? I really need to know how to disable if its IMF. Thanks IMF does not alter subject or content of messages - it simply stamps SCL (Spam Confidence Level) property that is than used to either drop the mail at the gateway or move it to either your Junk Mail or Inbox folders depending on your threshold settings. C...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How can I attach a another mail to new email as not a file or picture ?
Hi, I could attach at MS Outlook a another email that could be received another time or person , but i can't find to choose for a email option. Could you make a help this to me? Best Regards It's not clear what you want to do. If you wish to forward a message, just highlight it and click on "Forward" or "Actions - Forward" or "Actions - Forward as attachment" If you are composing a message, and want to attach another message, the easiest way is to drag & drop the message into the composition window. If you wish to delay the s...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Transfer of emails
I have just set up my new computer with Outlook installed. When I set Outlook as my default email, all my emails disappeared from by bellsouth address. The mail that was still in my inbox transfered to my Outlook inbox - but is there any way to retrieve the folders that held all the emails that I had transferred from inbox into?? I had hundreds of emails saved and really need to find them. Thank you for any help you can provide! Where was your 'old' mail saved? "Snappish" <Snappish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58321383-77E0-4B5E-9A68-B07AEF...

Email Resolving
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to tell CRM to go back and resolve all existing email records that have email addresses with question marks automatically or on a regular basis. We have contact being added to the system all the time and it would be nice to have the system auto check for old past emails and auto resolve them to new contacts created in the system. Thanks in advance for your help! Chris ...

Reconnect with existing email box
Hello, About a month ago we had to delete and recreate a user mailbox (SBS server 2003, exchange 2003). The old mailbox sits in the store with a red x (disconnected). The user has since used the new box and it has many items in it so we cannot delete it. The user now needs many emails recovered from the 'deleted' box. I created a temp user and attempted to 'reconnect' the mailbox to this account but I get the error 'OU=... this legacyExchangeDN value is already being used by <the user>'. Makes perfect sense, he has a new email box. Is there a way to get thi...