How can I close multiple activities at once

From a customer I got the question: is it possible to close multiple
activities (f.i. 300 phonecall created by a Quick Campaign) at once?
They DON'T want to delete them!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=57f3bca8-44ee-4ff0-b9a3-3a3047b30c04&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Workflow Manager provides a powerful mechanism to handle making similar
actions on several records with similar conditions.  Changing the status of
phone calls is certainly within the capabilities of workflow.

Many users do not know about the Workflow Manager because it sits on the CRM
server and is accessed outside of Microsoft CRM.

--
David Wasserman
www.grandconsult.com

"Hettie" wrote:

> From a customer I got the question: is it possible to close multiple
> activities (f.i. 300 phonecall created by a Quick Campaign) at once?
> They DON'T want to delete them!
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=57f3bca8-44ee-4ff0-b9a3-3a3047b30c04&dg=microsoft.public.crm
I tried to accomplish it through a workflow, but they only want to close the
acitivities (not only phonecalls, but others as well) which are created
through a Quick Campaign. And I cannot find the way to add that condition. So
if you could help me with that??
There are no fields in the campaign itself that will allow you to isolate
just those activities?  Did you try using the parent campaign field?
--
David Wasserman
www.grandconsult.com

"Hettie" wrote:

> From a customer I got the question: is it possible to close multiple
> activities (f.i. 300 phonecall created by a Quick Campaign) at once?
> They DON'T want to delete them!
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=57f3bca8-44ee-4ff0-b9a3-3a3047b30c04&dg=microsoft.public.crm

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Multiple emails w/ same tracking token in one activity?
Is it possible to track an ongoing email conversation as a single activity (assuming tracking token is present and accurate), instead of having each outgoing and incoming email result in a separate activity? One troubleshooting conversation with a contact can end up creating 12 activities in their history. If anyone knows the answer and/or can tell me how to do so, please let me know. Thanks! Afraid not. Each of those seperate emails is a seperate "activity" and thus is tracked seperately. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "SCAB" <SCAB@discussions.microso...

Can Not Reply To Emails

Multiple logins
Here is the scenario: My Fiancee & I share some of the same accounts. When she logs into the bank, she can see our joint accounts plus her personal accounts. The same for me. The issue is when I set Money up to pull from the bank, I get two of the same account. If I try to delete one of the duplicates, it tells me it has to delete all accounts from that login (including the history). I do not want to do this, but what can I do to save my sanity? Thanks! ...

Summary of multiple workbooks in a directory
Hi again, I have a bundle of workbooks, each one has a summary page. These will all be saved in the same directory eventually. I would like to have a worksheet that presented me all teh summary pages (ordered alphabetically by one of he fields). Excel can trwal a directory for all .xls and extract an area from a worksheet then order on a cell? I am not sure where to start on this and a web search was not much help so far. TIA W Hi as a starting point: http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm >-----Original Message----- >Hi again, I have a bundle of workbooks, each one has a summar...

Can't delete email #2

How can I rename a database table?

Closing Phone call activities
In the standard professional 3.0 when closing a phone call activities, the dialog box propose for completed phone call a choice of send or when clicking on the arrow a receive option or a cancelled one. What does that mean? What "send" the default value mean? Best Regards Michel ...

Can (or how can) I do this

Multiple Languages
I'm working on a community template, and was going to save the document in multiple languages. Is there an easy way to convert the text, without having to retype it for each language? I'm sure I'm just blind. Nope you need to retype the words in the new language. Translating is not something that computers do well. Languages are just too tricky with too many rules and exceptions to those rules. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Infexus Bytez" wrote: > I'm working on a community template, and was going to save the document in > multiple langua...

Can not archive

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...

Can you convert picture into Visio?
Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? It would depend on what format the picture was in. For most cases, this is not an easy task. John... Visio MVP "tbae" wrote: > Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? ...