Hide Case Resolution Fields

Hi,

Can anyone provide any guidance in terms how to hide some of the fields on
the Case Resolution screen?

The customer I'm currently working with does not require most of the fields
on the resolution form and it is not possible to remove these fields using
the user-interface or client-side scripting...

Thanks,
Mary
0
CRM9284 (26)
5/4/2008 11:39:09 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Using custom fields for better email list view.
Hello. I get lots of letters with the same title. I want to group them by topic and sort on the number of letters in the group. I know that I can do this using custom fields but I do not know what query to use to get the number of letters the group. ...

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Hiding formuals in cells question

From Field
Hi All, Am encountering strange issue: anyone can send e-mail in any other name, just he has to put in the "from" field the name of any sender he wants and then the e-mail is sent in that name. Please let me know if there is any remedy. I have Exchange 2003 enterprise edition. Regards E2k out of the box doesn't allow this, so it sounds like someone may have mistakenly added users to a group they shouldn't belong to, or has granted service-level permissions in Exchange to a group that shouldn't be in there. First, find out what groups these users belong to. See wh...

hide my name

How to change a Version Resource field?
Hello Group, Is it possible to modify the Version Info resource programmatically? And how? For example, I wish to modify the Comment field of the Version Resource. I appreciate any help and thank you in advance, Geo ...

duplicate a field in sub folders
When I add sub folders to the SENT folder they 'by default' show the FROM field instead to TO, Is there a way I can tell outlook to use the TO field in all subfolders of SENT. Can't think of an easy way to tell it to automatically show field in all subfolders, but it is easy to set them one by one. In each folder, show the Advanced tool bar, then select the field choser and drag the fields you want to where you want them. Any fields you don't want, just drag away. HTH Wicked Wizard On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:16:58 -0700, "Jan Dykstra" <anonymous@discussions.mi...

Viewing fields in a one to many relationship
I have two tables linked on a one to many relationship table. When I go into the "one" table with the primary key field it has the little plus boxes on the left to view the data from the "many" table with the foreign key. However, when I click on that box, all it shows me is the same data that is in my "one" table. How do I view the fields that are in the "many" table that are not in the "one" table? To put it in perspective, I have an invoice number that is coded to 3 different account numbers. The invoice number is my primary key ...

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

Resolved Case
Just putting some reports together and am trying to find out where in the CRM tables the "Billable Time" in the resolve case dialog data is saved. I've looked through all of the incident tables and haven't spotted it yet. Any Ideas?? Thanks the billable time is calculated from the activities created against a case -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "SteveLLG" <me@here.go> wrote in message news:eP5jjrthFHA.2372@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Just putting some reports together and am trying to find out where in the > CRM t...

Hide images when Hiding Rows

refrence field on a table
I am trying to have a button on a form where I push it and it opens the form matching a field in the original form. I am starting in "entry" form I click the button "addrun" it then opens the "run" form. on both forms I have a field [formationid] I am trying to have those fields match when I open the "run" form. I tried the following in the where condition of the open form macro. [Forms]![entry]![formation.formationid]=[Forms]![run]![formationid] On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 11:53:01 -0700, Fipp <Fipp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am gettin...

Field Chooser
The headings of some Outlook mail boxed got "mixed up" somehow. I no lomger have the To, Subject, SendDate columns. I hear that you can use Field Chooser to restore them, but I can't get it to work. Can anyone offer some help? Regards, Leo ...

Hiding a worksheet #3

how to hide an ActiveX control?

Hiding plot Area

field order
I made a pivot table report. somthing like following, it is about serve access count Server1 server server3 server 4 Date time 10/1/2004 1:00pm -6:00pm 1000 5600 50050 243243 10/1/2004 8:00am -12:00pm 23424 4234 4234 674 9/29/2004 1:00pm -6:00pm 2 3243 32 4234 9/29/2004 8:00am -12:00pm x x x x 9/30/2004 1:00pm -6:00pm x x x x 9/30/2004 8:ooam -12:00pm 256 ...

Hiding rows with VBA
Hi all, In my sheet called "insertsheet I have this VBA: (thanks to some users of Google groups) Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const nMAX As Long = 10 Dim nRows As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Me With .Range("B8") If Intersect(Target(1), .Cells) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub nRows = .Value End With .Range(.Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ .Columns.Count)).EntireColumn.Hidden = True .Range(Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ ...

hiding rows
I have data in cells A7:DK394 which all have 0 in them until totals are added in other worksheets which then pullthrough. At the end of the week I have to Hide all rows from A7 to A394 that still have 0 in them as no totals have been added in other sheets so the customer has not posted with us. is there any way excell can recognise the cells that have no data against them and hide them automatically by pressing a button. or if they all start off hidden unhide as data is entered. Hopefully this makes sense many thanks for any help with this as again its to save me lots of...

Adding text content to Memo field
I have two memo fields, Memo1 and Memo2. Memo1 cannot be edited (its locked property is set to true). So I have the user enter text notes in Memo2, and then I have a command button that allows the user to add the contents of Memo2 to Memo1with the current date. My code is as follows: Me!Memo1 = vbCrLf & Format(Date, "mm/dd/yyyy") & vbCrLf & Me!Memo2 & vbCrLf & Me!Memo1 Now I am recieving an error message: "Could not update. Currently locked by another session on this machine". I belive I have about 72K characters in the Memo1 field and was wondering if ...

Refreshing fields in table cells.
Situation is as follows ... A document header contains a text box. This text box contains a table. The table has a field in each cell (20 fields in total). How do I select all these fields in VBA to refresh their values? The text box (and the table therein) are in a building block that is placed in the header using a macro. I know the cells can refresh because I see the refreshed values if I do a print preview, but I want to see them while looking at page Layout just after I have defined new field values. Field values are applied via a user form and it also here after pressing...

Copy to new, minus two fields
I'm hoping this is an easy enough question for those with more experience than myself. I am trying to copy all values from a form which has many subforms on it to a new form...this works perfectly with the built in button control "duplicate record." However, I really need two of the fields to be reset to blank, so they will update those two fields for sure. Specifically it's a project update form, and I want all of their updates from the previous week to show up (so they can change only what they need to) but the date begin and date end should ideally go blank, so t...

Help! any idea how to record multiple investment in this case.
Sorry for my English. My friend wants me to buy/sell stocks for him (for some reasons he cannot manage to do it on his own). He gave me cash and told me what and when to buy and sell. I recorded his cash to liability (how much I owe him) and created another investment account to track his stocks. I have no idea to manage these problems: 1. When there are gain/loss, I can see it in MS Money Report. But if he no longer wants me to do this, how and in which category will I record gain/loss I pay him back in his liability? Should I delete his investment account? Will his investment acco...

Outlook-hiding recipients addresses
How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? Put the DL name in the BCC field and put your own address in the TO field. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without > exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? ...