Hide buttons not needed in user interface

I would like to be able to hide the sales, contracts, and other icons in
workplace if not in use.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=83576c07-2698-433d-8c82-0c15264f0be6&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can do this using security roles if you don't use them at all.

If you still need access to them but not thru the menus, you can use
javascript to remove them.
R.

"Leadee" wrote:

> I would like to be able to hide the sales, contracts, and other icons in
> workplace if not in use.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=83576c07-2698-433d-8c82-0c15264f0be6&dg=microsoft.public.crm

A pal needs help on this site
A pal needs help on this site greetings fellow newsgroupers. I recently found a site called Microsoft Forums. In a very short time I became very known to the site and its an excellent tool. This guy who runs it is good too but needs a helping hand. Please do me a favor and check it out at http://www.msforums.org/ Categories are like Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Gaming, Servers, Developer and so on. Thanks to everyone. MDO Pro -- I go to Microsoft Forums, do you? http://www.msforums.org/ ...

I want to launch a window from a Dialog button click
I have a dialog application. I want to launch an CView window from a button click on the dialog application. How do I do this? I made an mfc class derived from CView base class. Now how do I display it? What I really want to do is display some opengl images in the cview window. vorange wrote: > I have a dialog application. > > I want to launch an CView window from a button click on the dialog > application. > > How do I do this? > > I made an mfc class derived from CView base class. Now how do I > display it? What I really want to do is display some opengl...

Need additional columns in worksheet
Excel worksheet only provides 256 columns. I need more than that. Any solution? Anoha, that's all there is in Excel on one sheet, maybe you could split your data between two sheets or rearrange your data to go down the sheet, then you would have 65536 rows -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 2003 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "amoha" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

conditional format (different colors needed)
Hi I have a golf spreadsheet. I want the par scores displayed in blue and the birdie scores displayed in red. eg on a par 4 hole any 3's would be in red, any 4's would be in blue thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Assume the set-up below is in cols A to C, data from row2 down Hole Par Score 1___3 2___4 3___4 etc (till Hole 18 ?) Col C (Score) is where you'd apply the conditional formatting (CF) Select C2:C19 Click Format > Conditional Formatting In the settings tab, make the settings as: For Condition 1 (For Score = Birdie*): Formula Is |...

Need Rule to auto bcc outgoing mail
I have a client who wants all outgoing emails be sent a bcc copy. They want to track outgoing messages from salesperson accounts. I see where you can create a rule to auto cc a copy but not bcc. They prefer that the recipient did not see the 2nd address. Any ideas? Are they using an Exchange server? If so, what version? What version of Outlook are you using? Do you have any server-side anti-spam solutions like GFI? Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft Outlook FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/outlook.htm **I apologi...

Give remote access to just a users calendar
Hi, I would like to give someone outside our company access to (just) the calendar of an employee. I would be interested to hear recommendations on this? Perhaps using Outlook Web Access or Outlook over HTTP? Thanks in advance, H OWA would be by far the easiest way to go although it does offer less functionality. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/821900/en-us Nue "Hoopla" <cymru@mbyth.com> wrote in message news:uEJ7d7SZGHA.1192@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I would like to give someone outside our company access to (just) the > calendar of an employe...

Prevent outgoing messages from certain users
Hi to everybody. I have such question: how can I prevent some users from sending mail out of the exchange domain? I thought it was enough to create a group (a windows group), insert there users who can send mail to the world and tell the smtp that only that group can relay through it. It works only if I use a plain client to send mail using that smtp server (That is: POP3/SMTP configuration). If I send mail from a "blocked" user using OWA or Outlook (exchange mode), the smtp relays mail to the final recipient, ignoring any relay restriction. For sending mail, this smtp uses ...

Any harm in changing a user's group membership?
I know that deleting a userid and creating a new user with the same name will have really nasty results with ownership of objects, etc., but what about simply changing the group membership? I'd like to change a member of the "Administrator" group to "Power User" or simply "User" for a while to see what (if anything) stops working, but only if I know that I can always change it back if things get strange. -- Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com Bert Hyman wrote: > I know that deleting a userid and creating a new user with the same name ...

A NEW SOLUTION to DISABLE GOOGLE's NEW INTERFACE (left-sidebar & 3-column search)
Google extended moronic new interface sporting left-side "helpful" column & etc. visual distractions, EVEN to Classic Google - which I previously suggested to all as a soltuion. So my last solution (reverting to Classic at http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=all ) no longer works, but here's a new solution which still works! Use these Modified versions of Google (anyone works): http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=xx-elmer http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=xx-klingon http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=xx-bork Plus, also may still work simply clicking on "Preferences...

project professional needed or will standard do?
We are looking at installing project server and I wanted to know if microsoft office project professional 2007 was needed to integrate with project server or if the standard version of project would do? It seems to me the standard version should work but most references on the microsoft website reference the professional version. Hello only Project Professional can connect to Project Server 2007 so you will need the "pro" version. -- Christophe Fiessinger Microsoft http://blogs.msdn.com/chrisfie "Robert Juarez" <RobertJuarez@discussions.microsoft.c...

Need assistance to save the HP factory partition
Hi Everyone, I had a HP PC running windows vista home basic, it crashed and was not able to boot in vista. Startup repair or safe mode did not work, so inorder to save data I installed vista business on top of it. The data is recovered and now when I try to boot to the factory restore it does not work, noticed in msconfig under boot.ini tab there is no boot record to the factory restore partition. Is there a way I can add in the record so that If I press F11 my PC will boot into the factory restore partition? Likely not. the HP partition contained the old version of windows, and ma...

1 computer, 2 users, 1 Outlook???
My wife and I have just bought our first home computer. HP Pavillion with Windows XP and MS Office Basic. We both use MS Outlook at work and have for the last 5 + years. Because we both have VERY different likes and dislikes as to how our desktop looks, mouse operates, programs appear, etc. I have set up two users on the system. Is it possible for Outlook to synchronize all of it's information between the two users? For example, currently whoever is the logged on user receives the email in their version of Outlook and then when a new user logs on that information is not available. W...

Keep track of user's location in calendar?
Many of the folks in our office travel to other locations, and we'd like to be able to know when meetings we're scheduling can be in person versus remote (for instance, if I'm scheduling I meeting with Joe, I'd like to know that Joe and I will be in the same office). Are there any functions (or hacks) that we could use to make this happen? As it stands right now, when scheduling a meeting with someone else we can only see whether they're busy or available, but not where they are. -John ...

2 Accounts for SystemMailbox user object in Active Directory
Hi I have win 2000 sp4 domain , the exchange 2000 sp3 installed on it my problem is that i have 2 Accounts for the SystemMailbox user object , down the exchange system objects in the Active Directory i know which one is the right one , but my qustion is : should i delete the other one , and why it had created if its unnessesary , also its disabled , should I enable these accounts too for any Help i'll Appreciate very much Thanks in Advance Maged N. Roshdy ...

rename AD user account creates problem with autocomplete in Outloo
After renaming an Active Directory user account, the new user name and the new Exchange mailbox works correctly almost everywhere, but there is a problem in the autocomplete feature of the client Outlook 2003. OLD USER jgoulding OLD EMAIL jgoulding@cemins.com OLD ALIAS jgoulding OLD DISPLAY NAME Jessica Goulding OLD AUTOCOMPLETE Jessica Goulding <jgoulding> NEW USER jwalter NEW EMAIL jwalter@cemins.com NEW ALIAS jwalter NEW DISPLAY NA...

I need my chart color to be panatone . . .
I see how to modify colors, but can't see where I can add CMYK color for Panatone . . . it will be imported into an InDesign document. Excel doesn't do CMYK. If you know the RGB or HSL equivalent, you can change the default Excel palette through the Tools menu, Options menu item, Color tab. Excel uses only 56 colors in its palette, but you can modify any and all of them if you want. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ julie wrote: > I see how to modify colors, but can't ...

Invalid user for Business Portal 3.0
Pro wrote: I have installed GP Dynamics 9 and Business Portal on the same server. I had already installed Sharepoint Portal Server on the same server... When i installed the BP it was created under the Sharepoint Website.. http://<sharepoint>/sites/businessportal... So the problem is that i can't access anything which has to do with User permission and portal elements and other things on the BP Sites...i always get the following error ...please help!!!!!!!!Urget I also looked for the SecuritySetupUtility.exe in my Server, but i couldn't find it. where can i find this "...

Need to convert quattropro(*.qpw) files to Excel XP
Can you guide me to a download that can do this? Thanks much and have a great day, Don ...

Changing default addresses for all users
How can I change the return email address for all users in Exchange 2003? My company merged with another company, so we want to change the return email address from user@XXX.com to user@XXXYYY.com (and also user@YYY.com to user@XXXYYY.com). As a complicating factor, we don't want to delete the old email addresses, so users can still receive mail at their old address. -- "I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson At the system manager, you go to the Recipient Policies and at the policy you ...

is there a way to hide a whole worksheet in excel?
I would basically like to place all formulae on one worksheet and hide from anyone tempted to amend. most folks know how to unhide cells etc. Even if someone knows a sneakier way of making viewing of formula unviewable Good evening Marion McFarlane To hide a worksheet go to Format > Sheet > Hide. This can be unhidden through the same menu (but use unhide instead). To hide cells from view press ctrl + 1 and change the number format to Custom and ;;; (three semicolons). The formulae will still show in the status bar, so to hide from there, press ctrl + 1 and in the Protection ta...

interface not registered #8
I have used the command:- Regsvr32.exe%Windir%\System32\ole32.dll Recive the msg:- windows cannot access the specified device,path, or file. This problem has occured after microsoft windows automatic update. "graham" <graham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13A07B67-F268-4FC9-962B-68C4D9B6ACF8@microsoft.com... >I have used the command:- > Regsvr32.exe%Windir%\System32\ole32.dll > > Recive the msg:- windows cannot access the specified device,path, or file. That's because you neglected the space between ".exe" and "%". Yo...

Shared Mailbox to User Mailbox
I have a user account on our Exchange 2007 server, the account used to be Exchange 2003, and before that Exchange 2000, and has been moved along with each migration. The account is a Shared Mailbox, and she cannot use Outlook Web Access. She says she has not been able to in the last 6 years, which is how long her account has been around. I would like to know how to change her account from a Shared Mailbox to a User Mailbox without deleting and recreating a new account. Thanks, Tim Set-Mailbox -Identity "Shared_Mailbox_Name" -Type Regular http://technet....

Need Help (i'm at the end of my rope) WMP wont work Missing DRM
Hello, i konw i'm new here but i'm really at the end of my rope. i had to upgrade my motherboard and processer not long ago, and when i did i seemed to lost my drm folder in windows. i have tried everything i can find online, including upgrading windows vista to windows 7 (no good) show all hidden files to delete all files in drm folder. (no drm folder) went to that upgrade drm thing microsoft has and i cant because the button is greyd out or i get a error in internet explorer. running a reg cleaner for missing dll's. i'm losing it. i need major help. please ...

Joystick interface
Hello Newsgroupies! How can I access a usb analogue/digital joystick using MFC? Any advice, samples or examples gratefully received! Many thanks in advance, 'Newsgroupie' The fact that its USB is irelavent, you are going to talk to the system for to get joystick information. Look for functions like joySetCapture, JoyGetPos, and joyRelaseCapture and messages like MM_JOY1MOVE in the VStudio Help. I have some sample code at home, will post later today. AliR. "Newsgroupie" <buzbymb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:1160775443.768279.193520@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups...

Reply button #2
I have a problem. Anytime I click on the reply button, Outlook freezes. Any suggestions would be helpful. Aaron ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...