Hidden report filter in CRM

I created a report that involves accounts, opportunity and opportunity
products. It works great in SRSS. After I import it to CRM, I clear off the
default filters on accounts and opportunity entities. There is no filter
visible on opportunity product.

The report when run in CRM does not look right. When I did a trace, it seems
that there is a filter for looking at opportunity products modified in last
30 days. However, when I edit the default filter, I dont even the opportunity
product entity listed there. My question is how can I remove this filter from
this report. I tried to import the same report under a different name and got
the same results.

Thank you.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Check your dataset for report. If you don't want to prefilter data on
opportunity product, don't enable
this entity for advanced find.

Lan

"KT" <KT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created a report that involves accounts, opportunity and opportunity
> products. It works great in SRSS. After I import it to CRM, I clear off
> the
> default filters on accounts and opportunity entities. There is no filter
> visible on opportunity product.
>
> The report when run in CRM does not look right. When I did a trace, it
> seems
> that there is a filter for looking at opportunity products modified in
> last
> 30 days. However, when I edit the default filter, I dont even the
> opportunity
> product entity listed there. My question is how can I remove this filter
> from
> this report. I tried to import the same report under a different name and
> got
> the same results.
>
> Thank you.

0
Lan

Outlook Crashing Repeatedly with CRM Users
Outlook 2003 SP2. Updated to most recent updates. CRM 3.0. Outlook is crashing, it can be reproduced by opening an email linked to CRM, then closing the message, then reopening it. Closing it the second time crashes Outlook every single time. There may be other actions that crash it also. Is anyone hearing anything similar? After recent updates to Outlook or anything? Thanks! Will The following things have been tried and have not worked to fix the problem: Uninstall CRM Delete Outlook profile Recreate profile Install CRM "Will Niccolls" <leatherwon@yahoo.com>...

Hourly/Transaction Count Report
Hello, I know that using the POS I can easily get a report to show me my hourly sales, and give me a transaction count (basically a customer count), by doing shift f6. Can I get a print out of this through the manager reports? -- Thank You,; Vince That report is available in the Report Library. https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/customer/Custom_Detailed_Sales_Report_by_Hour.zip Another reason why you would want to be on a Maintenance Plan if not already. Rob "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B9FFE84-2A2C-4AC0-B6D8-30B83BF436AA@microsoft....

Filter and List Data From Another Sheet
Hi All, Here is the problem. I've got a sheet1 of data which contains for example the following: 2,50 Bolts ts1 3,10 Green x 2,65 Screws ts3 4,50 Red x 1,30 Hammers se5 5,60 Yellow b 2,50 Nails ts7 2,70 Black c 1,10 Wood gh8 3,75 Green s 2,30 Glue vb0 6,40 Green b 1,90 Bolts sf4 4,50 Pink c 2,50 Bolts sf6 3,00 Red...

CRM Data Migration pack
Hello, I've been trying to upload into CRM just Accounts and Annotations associated to them. I already populated both the cdf_account and cdf_annotation respectively. But when I execute the "Migrate Data" nothing happens. So I repopulated only the cdf_account table with the Account_id (used autoincrement), OwningUserName (used domain/user), and the Name field. Then tried to do the migration and nothing happens. The error log button in CRM Data Migration Pack shows no specific error. The system users are already in CRM and in cdf. Maybe I'm missing a required field...

How do I report a bug ?
I have found a bug in Excel that doesn't feature in any Knowledge Base article or Service Pack fix (as far as I can tell) and would like to share the details with the relevant people at Microsoft so they can address the issue. How can we do this? (without incurring support fees of course!) Post it here. "Synectica" wrote: > I have found a bug in Excel that doesn't feature in any Knowledge Base > article or Service Pack fix (as far as I can tell) and would like to share > the details with the relevant people at Microsoft so they can address the > issue. ...

Incompatibility of CRM 3.0 Customisations with Rollup 1
Customisations exported from a CRM installation without Rollup 1 applied, do not import to CRM installation that does not have the Rollup applied. It is not possible for us to apply the roll up to the target installation so is there a way of manipulating the Customisations.xml file before importing so that the schema matches? Hi Agile, I think that there's way to do it because I experienced changing the XML to delete the use of Activities and Notes for a given entity. But it cost me a considerable amount of time and patience. I recommend you to consider recreating those entities...

Crystal report wizard not available in excel
I've loaded Crystal Report 8.5 on my laptop and I'm trying to create a report out of a current Excel Spreadsheet, but the Crystal Report Wizard is not available for use. Any ideas on how I can fix this within Excel will be appreciated. ...

Counting in a filtered column
Hello all, I am looking for a way of counting the amount of times "PASS" appear in column B wether or not column A is filtered. I have trie countif(B1:B10,"PASS") but when column A is filtered the total cel counting "PASS" in column B still shows the overall total. I need it t only show how many "PASS" are now in column B. Thanks in advance. Keep up the great work -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have a look at HELP index for SUBTOTAL -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "greg7468 >" <<greg7468.18crlm...

Add bin to Historical Stock Status Report
If a client is Multi Site and wants to use MRP, the recommended solution from MBS is to enable Multi Bin functionality and treat the different physical locations as bins. Ultimately, the client controller will want to see quantity and inventory value for a particular site (Bin in Great Plains). If they are using FIFO periodic as the valuation method for their inventory, there is not a report that gives the different FIFO layers for an item within a bin. Our customers do not see Great Plains as a viable solution if they cannot get the value of their inventory for a particular physical...

How to create a hidden message in a folder
Hi there, the application that I am working with requires a hidden message (of any class) to be inside a folder (corporate archive) on the root of the mailbox so that it can identify the specific folder and then archive its contents. I understand that I need to create this hidden message in the Associated Contents Table but i dont know how. Can someone please point me the correct way? is it done on the outlook client? on the exchange server? I appreciate any help Regards Davide You cannot create a hidden message manually. You must use code. Perhaps = the easiest method is to use CDO 1...

RMS Reports
I've begun to change some of the RMS reports to better suit the needs of my company. I understand that there is a GROUPMETHODCOUNT - which would give me a COUNT of records included in the report. But, I can't seem to make it work. Any suggestions? Begin Column FieldName = "Message" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "" Title = "Message" VBDataType = vbString Formula = "CASE WHEN ITEM.LASTUPDATED > ITEM.DATECREATED THEN 'Item Updated' WHEN ITEM.LASTUPDATED < ITEM.DATECREATED OR ITEM.LASTUPDATED ...

Filtering Excel Data
Hi, I have just downloaded an excel file, which contains lottery number and the date they were drawn. I want to try and search the excel spreadsheet to see if my lotter numbers have ever come up before, but am unsure on how to go abou doing this. The data is in the form: Column A: Draw Date Column B: Ball 1 Column C: Ball 2 Column D: Ball 3 Column E: Ball 4 Column F: Ball 5 Column G: Ball 5 Column H: Bonus Ball Column I: Ball Set Column J: Machine It is only the draw date, main ball numbers and the bonus ball that i important. Can anyone help? TIA, Mik -- Message posted from http:/...

Duplicate Half Sheet Reports On Other Half Of Sheet
Hi, I am new to posting anything to the group but have often read and found things very useful. I have a report that prints on half of an 8.5x11 sheet in landscape. I am looking for a way for that report to print the second record on the other half of the sheet if there is another record but still only print the single half if there is only the one record to print. Can this be done? Thanks for your help. Duffy On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:38:41 -0400, "Vianet News" <noreply@noreply.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I am new to posting anything to the group but have often read...

Reports Error 11-23-06
I am getting an error when trying to access reports and have tried everything that I can think of with no luck. I have CRM deployed in a four server deployment. Here are the servers: 1 – Win. 2003 SP1 Domain Controller (AD) 2 – Win. 2003 SP1 (Exchange 2003) 3 – Win. 2003 SP1 (SQL 2005 SP1 & Reporting Services) 4 – Win. 2003 SP1 (CRM 3.0) If I log into CRM from the CRM server under the Administrator credentials I can access the reports and they work fine. But if I log into CRM from the CRM server under another user then I get the error “An error has occurred. For more information, co...

hidden sheets
Is it possible to hide the worksheets within a workbook, and still have the workbook calculate formulas based off of the hidden worksheets. The reason i ask is i have alot of information within the spreadsheet that i do not really need at this time, and i would like to hide it so that it makes it easier to navigate through the workbook. Hi, Yes you can still read values from hidden sheets and use those values in a calculation and you can write to hidden sheets with code. Mike "Soccerboy83" wrote: > Is it possible to hide the worksheets within a workbook, a...

Can't publish reports to MS CRM 3.0
I've created a custom quote report using VS 2003. I'm running MS CRM 3.0 with SQL 2000. The report runs fine in VS 2003 and I can publish through VS using deploy solution. The report actually does publish to the all reports category and I can run it just fine. However, I need this report to be specifically associated with the Quotes and available from within the Quote form. If I publish the report using the method that I just described, I cannot edit the report categorization through the GUI for the following: - Category - Related Record Types - Display In When I go the Mo...

FRx reporting dates
Can someone tell me how to report on only Jan data in FRx? I have reconciled the GL and run Check Links in GP, and set the date in FRx to C-1 and it continues to display Feb amounts along with Jan. I also entered Efffective Dates for the column format. Nothing I try eliminates Feb. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Patti Update: we found the setting that was causing this. Under Report Options>Advanced, you must unselect "Include amounts in future periods"! Another gotcha stikes again! Thanks anyway Patti "Patti" wrote: > Can so...

When modifying a report, unable to add a field
Hi, I will need to add a field in a report. The field is not in the existing tables of the report. I tried to setup a link between one existing table and the new table, but it doesn't show in the existing table list. I also tried to use VBA, but in VBA, I can't add "Great Plains" in the reference, When I tried to add "Great Plains" (dynamics.vba) in the reference, it says "Name conflicts with existing module, project, or object library". Without "Great Plains" in the reference, vba doesn't recognize the field name (from GP). Anybody ca...

Unbudgeted expense report
I'm looking for a way to easily show/print a report of all unbudgeted expense transactions? When showing the Monthly Budget report, there is one line item for "Other Expenses". I can display those transactions by double-clicking on that line item. But can I print them somehow? Is there a way to do this Money 2002 Deluxe? -Stephen ...

Report Events a mystery
I'm trying to use the same subreport in a GroupHeader and Report Footer but have it formatted slightly differently, Highlight fields, headers, etc. Is there a way to tell when a subreport is being formatted in the GroupHeader,GroupFooter or ReportFooter, or other sections of a report? I thought of using the report events, but I added debug.print statements to see the order of the events and it is making no sense. For example the subreport in the ReportFooter gets an open before the ReportFooter On format event. And the subreport receives an open event multiple times. Any pointers w...

Create a report from different files
I need to create a report from several files with different names but from the same cells in each file and paste them into a new file with the information in specific locations and then calculate for totals etc... How do I direct Excel to get the information? There may be a changing umber of files but they will always be in the same folder. Tom Tom, What version of Excel do you work with? "Tom Velnosky" wrote: > I need to create a report from several files with different names but from > the same cells in each file and paste them into a new file with the > informa...

After conversion, filter forms will not populate
I successfully (with the help of experts from another newsgroup) converted some of my databases from A97 to A2002 in a Windows 2000 environment. All seems to work well after installing the DAO 3.6 library, and compiling my code in the A2002 version. However, when my users use filter by form functions (in a form or query), some fields populate with the existing values when the lookup button is activated, but other will not. It worked fine in A97. The only real change in the converted database is that I split the database in FE and BE, but this shouldn't be the cause. Users now have to type ...

Exchange 5,5 hosted mailboxes cannot be moved if hidden from the address book
Hi all, I have found that when I try to move a mailbox from an exchange 5.5 server using either the AD Users and Computers snapin or the Exchange system manager then it fails IF the mailbox is hidden from the address book. This only happens when the original server is an ex 5.5 box - all works ok if just moving mailboxes between 2003 servers. Anyone experienced the same and found a solution? Thanks, Chris. ...

Strange thing after installing CRM 3.0
I have a SBS 2003 Premium server with all the updates running everything except ISA. Exchange and everything has been running fine for over a year. I installed CRM 3.0 on the server and installed the client on an XP Pro PC. All of my messages were automatically deleted from my Inbox. I recovered them and put them back in the Inbox and after a second or so they are deleted again automatically. I assumed something was up with the Outlook client (i.e. a rule or something) but that was not the case. I removed the client from the XP machine, recovered the deleted items and closed Outlook...

REPORTING TOOLS #3
Hi all , I'm looking for reporting tools , possibly free , to make reports about mailbox size , their use , top senders , top receivers and so on . Can anyone point me to some resources ? thanks a lot Stefano On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:22:16 +0200, "Stefano Colombo" <s_colombo@iol.it> wrote: >Hi all , > I'm looking for reporting tools , possibly free , to make reports about >mailbox size , their use , top senders , top receivers and so on . > Can anyone point me to some resources ? > >thanks a lot >Stefano > Exchange 2007 has more. www...