Here is the requirement for SAP LSO Functional Consultantwhich is in KS

Hi,
Hope you are doing well,

Role: SAP LSO Functional Consultant
Location: Kansas City, KS
Duration: 6 Month

We are looking for an SAP LSO functional consultant for a 6 month
project in Kansas. If you have any one good, please get back to me.
Rate is open at the moment.

Waiting for your  response..

Thanks & Regards,

Systel Inc.
Umer Shaikh
E-mail Id:- umers@systelinc.com
URL:- www.systelinc.com
Direct:- 678-261-5233  Fax:-678-623-5938
0
bilvictor (18)
6/14/2011 9:36:37 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Help with a function
I have a table that has a column of values (range from 50 to 100000). I would like to summarize the range of values in that column. For example, I would like to know how many are between 50 and 100, between 51 and 200, etc. The values for the ranges (e.g., 50 to 100, 101 to 200, etc.) will have to be changed frequently so I don't want them to be embedded in the function - I'd rather just type them in specific cells that the functions can refer to: For example range 100 300 850 counts 4 5 3 In the above, I'd like to know how many cells have values less than 100, from 101...

DPM2010 RTM
I'm trying to setup SMTP without authentication however it always returns the error ID 2013 logon failure. 2007 worked fine, can 2010 send alert with anonymous SMTP? Can you check if you can send mail using some other tool(powershell has send mail equivalent command) from the DPM machine to send an email using the same account? -- Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. DPM Newsgroup will be deprecated very soon. Please start using DPM TechNet forum at:http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en...

Shipbells On Time Function
Hi I would like to make play an audible alert on every half hour to remin me that i need to look at the latest values in my spreadsheet. So i would like alerts at ...18:30,19:00,19:30 etc.(24 hours a day) I have heard of something called the Shipbells function but don't kno how to write the code. I already use the following code at the end of a Macro to test certai conditions,this emits a beep,so an alternative sound would be best. If the two alerts were activated at the same time would this cause problem,which sound would get played? If Range("M2").Value > Range(&qu...

Can a Function/SP be aware if its results are joined with another table?
Hi, Is there any way for a function or a stored procedure to be aware of whether its results will be joined with another table in the calling query? For example, assume one query calls: Select * from MyFunction while another query does: Select * from MyFunction LEFT JOIN MyTable on ... I would like that MyFunction will return different results in both cases. Is there a way to accomplish this from within the function? (without passing a special parameter ..) Thank you! -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server-progr...

help with the incomprehensible non-functional bullets but I see
Hi, I signed on to get help with the incomprehensible non-functional bullet list feature but I see that there are so many messages with this problem and there is no real solution. The bullets in word 2007 are un-usable. I dont want to set them as a style I only want to select in certain places and I have to select where they go and where the indent is. I want a certain bullet list that I create. I dont want an extra tab between the bullet and the first letter. I have to keep hunting for the bullet list I created each time. I want this list in all my word doc. I don't ...

Mail merge with save function
Hi, Is it possible to extend the mail merge with a "save" function. I would like to save the generated word document in a folder based on some field values. the folder structure is present. - can I pickup with vba the fields and create my own save button? - is it possible to extend or expand the mail merge as is? Regards, ...

BP-System Requirements
Does anyone know where I can find more detail information on Web Server requirements for Business Portal? I'm looking for more detail on user access. We are talking about 400 users accessing it. What's the best approach? How many users per web server? Any help out there ... thanks Yes, there was a session at Convergence on this topic. If you have access to the Convergence site, go to https://www.msconvergence.com/downloads.aspx and scroll down to GP09 Planning for your Business Portal Implementation and Deployment. There is a zip file with a TON of good information. &quo...

Purchase order Required
I would like to see a checkbox option in the customer screen Purchase Order number Required. Currently, there is nothing in SOP forcing you to enter data into the PO field. This in turn causes payment delays when a PO # is left off an order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&q...

C#.Net developer required by direct client in Manchester
C#.Net developer required by direct client in Manchester - NH Duration: FTE/Direct Hire or Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm Location: Manchester, NH *** IN_PERSON interview required***** * design and develop robust, high level web applications using C#, ASP.Net and SQL Server. * Ability to handle UI, middleware and backend application development and de-bugging of applicaitons * quality control of application developed * responsible for coordination of application development with on-site and off-site development team * Business Liaison with vendors and stake holders Required Skills: C#, ASP....

Create/Print functionality for more entities
Creating documents directly from entity-records in CRM 3.0 was quite a big problem, in CRM 4.0 MS solved this for a few entities such as Quotes with a default print option. I Would like to know if it is possible to create such a functionality for other entities such as order or invoice. The most recent Demo VPC for Dynamics CRM 3.0 included a (custom) button on quotes and invoices. Is it difficult to reproduce such a button (with similar functionality) yourself or solve it in another (better) way? My question is for 3.0 as well as 4.0. Hi Jasper, take a look at http://crm.georged.id...

Cell format requires manual edit
I have a problem with changing the format of a pure number in a cell formatted as a text. After the type is changed to a number (actually it's changed to special - 000000), the cell refuses to change until after the cell is edited (with or without changes) and the ENTER key is pressed. Is there an easy way around this? A similar thing happens with a cell has a special enter character. Editing the cell and pressing enter changes the cell format to word wrap and to recognize the special character, though the character is not usually desired. I know how to delete the special characters wi...

urgent requirement for project leader/apm required
hi, we are having urgent requirement for one of our client cmmi level5 company in hyd and chennai. if u r intrested send me ur updated resume gangadhar.sadhu@optionsindia.com Skill Microsoft Technologies Job Description Project Leader / APM required: Minimum 6 years experience out of which 2/3 years as PL / APM Education MCA / BE / Computer Science Graduates Technology - Microsoft VB / ASP .Net exposure - RDBMS - Oracle / SQL Server Experience in development & implementation in following Domains: Financial Costing Purchase & Inventory Sales Automation Payroll HR ...

Call Paste function with Undo
Is there any way to call the Paste function using a macro code and with the undo capability still intact. Everything I have tried the undo is not available after the Paste. Thank you, Steven hi a macro skips all of the built in niceities that excel has. undo is one of them. see this site. http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/site/tip/undoing_a_vba_subroutine/ Regards FSt1 "Steven" wrote: > Is there any way to call the Paste function using a macro code and with the > undo capability still intact. Everything I have tried the undo is not > av...

bandwidth requirements
I have been told there are minimum bandwidth requirements for some applications. Can anyone tell me if this is true and what the minimum bandwidth requirements would be for Microsoft Exchange? That depends on your organization size: how many users, how many servers, messaging habits, etc. For a branch office with 30 users and a centralized Exchange server, 64 Kb may be sufficient... Or not! -- Blog "subject: exchange" http://spaces.msn.com/members/ehlo "Terri" <nospam.ttremblay@dca-falcon.com> wrote in message news:10v2blrpetc6j9f@corp.supernews.com... &...

Required text
Is there a way in Word 2007 to have some text imbedded that cannot be removed by a user? Have a paragraph that requires the user to choose between text a and text b with the ability to remove text not chosen but not both. Is this possible? ...

Function that will look at letter in a column and return a numeric value to adjacent column

Outlook requires new authentication
Hi, One user account in our AD domain requires new authentication when starting Outlook and connecting to Exchange 2003. If he gives his ad domain password he able to connect his email box. Have anyone an idea why he is required to give second time his password although he is successfully logon ad domain with his username and password? Log into Exchange should be transparent to him like everyone else does. Thanks, Jose ...

requirements
Software Engineers(2-4 Yrs Experience) Qualification : Engineer from reputed institution/MCA Technologists with any of the below skills set 1) C++, distributed application development under Linux, Unix and Windows, Telecom and IP protocols i.e. ISDN, SS7, R2, R1, H.323, SIP MGCP etc. 2) C++ and DBMS, SQL, across all platforms for Linux, NT and Unix. 3) VC++. Net, MFC and Win32 Programming, H.323, TCPIP, ISDN, SS7, SIP, Embedded VC, Windows CE 4) C++, Unix experience on multi-threaded development in Windows environment with a strong understanding of software testing concepts. ...

Email Templates
Does anyone know how to get cross entity information into a standard email template? Our client wants to be able to be on the Account and send an automatic email that goes direct to the primary contact and pulls in the owner information lists all the open Opportunity information for that account. Much like a Invoice mail merge pulls all the related Product information onto it as line items. They also want it pretty and customer facing? Has anyone done soemthing like this or have a tool or code or customization to leverage the features of the email template and merge field capabili...

REQUIRED FIELDS ON A FORM
Greetings, I've checked the properties of all the fields/text boxes/labels etc on the form to identify any field that is a required value. I fill in all required fields and some that are not required and when I send the message a window pops up telling me there is a required field. Is there some way to 'list' fields and properties or just those that have a required value before sending. Thnaks, Yuda No. If you want Outlook to give you more specific information, then use a validation formula and a validation text message for each field you want to validate. FYI, there ...

Novice requires macro help
I require a macro to sort the following example: Sheet1 FRED BOB SID BERT MARY a SUSAN b c FAY d e f JAN g MARGO h JO I j Where the cell has text in it copy the text from the cell along with the row title and column title and place in a new worksheet. e.g. Sheet2 a MARY BOB b SUSAN FRED c SUSAN BERT Hope someone can help! Thanks is advance, KP -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- Sorry that the spaces got messed u...

help required in designing an inventory form
Hi All, I am struggling with a basic logic when i am designing the final transaction form I have 3 tables; tblprojects: ProjectID-autonumber pk pno-project no pname - project name tblItems: itemID - autonumber pk itemno- item no itemDesc Uom-unit of measure tbltransactions: TransactionID-autonumber pk PID- project id FK linked to tblproject projectID TranItemID - itemid FK linked to tblitems itemID DOR- Date of Receipt UnitsReceived - Qty received Location - location UnitsUsed - Units Used DOI- Date of Issue I have created 3 forms. Adding new projects Adding new items Adding new inve...

Sum Function Help Please
I have created two Option Groups, setting up values against the radio buttons. The output from both boxes works fine (thanks to the Wizard), however when I'm creating a formula on the report, I'm unable to add the two returned values together. If I type in =([Q1]+[Q2]) then I get both numbers concatenated together (ie returned value from Q1 is 1 and returned value from Q2 is 2, the answer I get is 12 !!!!.) Interestingly if I enter =([Q1]-[Q2]) then I get the correct answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated here. I could be wrong, but it seems like access i...

Links required
Hi, I am now writing my first POS system and I am looking for links about the following subject: Introduction to interface between POS Hardware such as cashiers and software systems Thank you for your help, Samuel Samuel, Thats a pretty broad subject line. This board is for questions about Microsoft RMS Store Operations, Headquarters, and MSPOS. -- Jeff Faul Merchants Solutions "Samuel" wrote: > > Hi, > > I am now writing my first POS system and I am looking for links about the > following subject: Introduction to interface between POS Hardware suc...

need a eqivalent for this function !
HI ALL I have a very big need ! I have this combined function : =AND(COUNT(B1;B2;B3)<=1;COUNT(C1;C2;C3)<=1;COUNT(D1;D2;D3)<=1;COUNT(E1;E2;E3)<=1;COUNT(F1;F2;F3)<=1) { this function shows me if every of the 5 COUNT combined functions in AND function have the result <=1 (what I strongly need ); the problem is that I'll must do some few milions af this functions with the reference in combinatoric order ,but this is not a problem ,too, (because I have a strategy to do this !) } . what I need is a function to be eqivalent (!) to this (!) function posted here (...