Here is the requirement for SAP LSO Functional Consultantwhich is in KS

Hi,
Hope you are doing well,

Role: SAP LSO Functional Consultant
Location: Kansas City, KS
Duration: 6 Month

We are looking for an SAP LSO functional consultant for a 6 month
project in Kansas. If you have any one good, please get back to me.
Rate is open at the moment.

Waiting for your  response..

Thanks & Regards,

Systel Inc.
Umer Shaikh
E-mail Id:- umers@systelinc.com
URL:- www.systelinc.com
Direct:- 678-261-5233  Fax:-678-623-5938
0
bilvictor (18)
6/14/2011 9:36:37 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

automating outlook functions
hi, can someone show me where i can help materials on automating outlook functions such as sending emails using vbscript? thanks Look into Outlook VBA "Lynn" <MarryLynn@yah00.c0m> wrote in message news:eW$es73mDHA.1672@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > hi, > can someone show me where i can help materials on automating outlook > functions such as sending emails using vbscript? > thanks > > can i know the website? "Scott M." <s-mar@badspamsnet.net> wrote in message news:%23N6b593mDHA.2364@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Look into Outlook VBA > &g...

isblank function in Excel VBA 2003 ???
It appears that most all 'is' functions are available in Excel VBA2003, that is via a 'WorksheetFunction.IsNumber' type of call. However 'isblank' is not available. Perhaps this is an oversight? My main work is to use 'istext' and 'isnumber', but it would be nice to use 'isblank'. TomC If you want an ISBLANK test that works the way the worksheet function does, just do this... If Len(Range("A1").Formula) = 0 Then MsgBox "Cell is blank like ISBLANK reports" Else MsgBox "Cell has a value or a formul...

Is it possible to measure/display the column width with a cell function?
Wednesday afternoon Is it possible to measure/display the column width with a cell function? I need to adjust some columns for a report. But I cannot find a way to display the current width in units that I can then place in a VBA macro. Would be very good to have the macro read the values entered in a set of columns and change the width accordingly. (This is very easy in Quattro pro.) J Have a look at ShowWidth at: http://www.sulprobil.com/html/get_cell.html HTH, Bernd -- Use non-volatile INDEX(P11:IV65536,1+w,1+y):INDEX(P11:IV65536,w+y,x+z) instead of volatile OFFSET(P11,w,x,y,z)...

Zero and Null Sum Function
I have the following formula in place: =IF(SUM(I14:N14)>1,SUM(I14:N14),"") The problem I have is when zeros are legitimately entered in the reference fields the sum formula leaves the cell blank instead of summing the cells across to display a zero. In essence how do I get the field to be blank when the reference cells are blank and display a zero when the reference fields are filled with zeros? I am sure it is simple, but my brain is locked up! Thanks for your help in advance. Perhaps you intended to say not =IF(SUM(I14:N14)>1,SUM(I14:N14),"")...

help with StrReverse function
Ok, I have this script that looks in two columns on the same row, and if the date and name matches, it changes the HR code in the third column. It works great and even got the lowercase to work, so it don't matter how it's entered, but I still would like to make it better and not sure if I should use the right function ? StrReverse ? But bascially I wanted it to work in a way so that if Someone enters in search Jim Smith or Smith Jim it wouldn't matter I have the case not matter, which is good, but would like to also make the order not matter, I get a error 13 when I try to u...

Pivot table_How to change default summary function from Count to Sum?
Does anybody know how to change default summary - typically it is "Count", most of the time I need "Sum". I mean, not manually double clicking every button in data field, but automatically - I have up to 30-35 variables at times. Hypothetically it also possible by filling all blank cells with zeroes, so that Excel "understands" it's numerical. I am working with large spreadsheets and I am not able to fill every cell. Is there other way? thanks, Julia You can't change the defaults. If there are blank cells, or cells with text, in the column, Exce...

trouble with functions
Hi, I am fairly new to excel and I am trying to get to grip with the workings of functions. Is there a way to make a function execute everytime I input a value into a box ? For example I want to be able to subtract 50 from a value ( in B4) everytime I enter a value ( in A4). At the moment I can get the function to work once but not repeatedly. I hope that makes sense Thank you in advance Craig ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi, With a func...

Functionality Question: Can you have two views of a folder?
We're looking a building a project/knowledge management system & are considering the options within outlook. Ideally, I'd rather have a single calendar (or other folder) which has a view of certain projects for me; other projects for my co-workers, and sub-set of both for our boss. Obviously we'll need to be *able* to see the suppressed items, but normally wont. While reading "Outlook 2000: In a nutshell" by Syroid & Leuf (O'Reilly), I'm wondering if we could have a master calendar folder, and have other folders with filters applied that show a subset o...

Multiple Functions ?
i need to make a function that will do three different things. EX: if B4 is less than 30 then = OK if B4 is between 31 and 60 then = WARNING if B4 is greater than 60 then = TROUBLE I can do it to respond to 2 different actions but not three. This is what I have now but it does not help for the third variable: =IF(OR(B4<31),"OK","WARNING") Can anyone help pleaseeeeeeee =IF(B4<31,"OK",IF(B4>60,"TROUBLE","WARNING")) Kyle Sweeney wrote: > i need to make a function that will do three different things. >...

IsOS(...) function for Vista?
Hi, is the IsOS(...) function supported on Vista and if yes, how can i determine the different version of vista and if not,...anyway, how can i determine the different windows vista version . The GetVersion(Ex) does not provide enough information to make a usefull difference between all the Vista Versions,...and how can i see a difference between XP Home and Profesional,...? Regards Kerem -- -- ----------------------- Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue Kerem G�mr�kc� Microsoft Live Space: http://kerem-g.spaces.live.com/ Latest Open-Source Projects: http://entwicklung.junet...

eConnect getNextSopNumber functionality not working
Hi, All: I am a newbie to eConnect9. I am working on a project to integrate a homegrown Web program to GP9 using eConnect. I want to construct a SOP transaction XML. The major issue is it's a multiuser environment. It's more desireable to use the getNextSOPNumber feature built in SQL Server to get the next SOP number from SOP40200 table to minimize the chance of deadly lock etc. The manual says if you don't pass SOPNUMBE to taSOPLineIvcInsert and taSOPHdrIvcInsert, the stored procedure will automatically get the next SOP number from SOP40200. But when I didn't like th...

Excel Hyperlink Management, Functions, and MS Word
Is there a text function that returns a specified range within a cell reference? for instance given the below conditions, i'd like a1 to return "yahoo" (characeters 12 through 16 of cell b1) and have the hyperlink show up in c1 a1 = ? b1 = http://www.yahoo.com c1 = hyperlink(b1,a1) d1 = find("http://www.",b1)+11 returns 12 e1 = find(".com")-1 returns 16 Basically what i'm trying to do is organize my favorite links in excel (Column C), and then move them to MS Word without having long urls displayed on my word document. My procedure for d...

How do I require a reply that an email was received?
I would like to request a reply to my emials that the email was received. I don't know where to set this default request. Tnkaks On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 07:35:03 -0800, "mickie25" <mickie25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to request a reply to my emials that the email was received. I >don't know where to set this default request. >Tnkaks In Outlook 2002, it is Tools-Options-Email Options-Tracking Options- Checkbox "For all messages I send..." You can request a Read and Delivery receipt. This is in 2002, so different version may be sli...

Function problem
Please help.I am new to VBA. I want to create a public function and embed it in my startup splash form that quits the application if date() > mydate unless a user puts in a value(input box in the function will take this value and assign it to a variable). Please help. hi, niclive@gmail.com wrote: > Please help.I am new to VBA. > I want to create a public function and embed it in my startup splash > form that quits the application if date() > mydate unless a user puts > in a value(input box in the function will take this value and assign > it to a variable). Public S...

RMS shipping function
Why doesn't the POS screen calulate sales tax on shipping charges? We have always used a seperate line item call Freight - UPC code -> F When you used it as a seperate line item the POS does calculate the tax at our states going rate. We wanted to start using the shift F1 feature because we added the prrduct weight to all our items in the Manager Program and we going to intergrate our RMS data base to our new WEB shopping site and weights must be loaded so the WEB shopping cart can calculate shipping when the WEB customer buys something from us. Moe Moe, Not all states/countries c...

Calculate the function in a cell that is created with CONCATENATE
Background .... $G$1 = a list $L$6 = =CONCATENATE(RIGHT(E1,2)," Q") $M$6 = A7:K78 $N$6 = =CONCATENATE("'",L6,"'",M6) I built a formula with the concatenate function: =CONCATENATE("=VLOOKUP(G1,",N6,",2,FALSE)") That produces the desired formula: =VLOOKUP(G1,'AG Q'!A7:K78,2,FALSE) But, that output function does not calculate unless I go into the cell and F2 F9. Is there a way to have Excel perform that function automatically? -- Matt N16 contains a string that looks like a formula. Consider this very ...

Help with an array function
okay, I've got a worksheet (Individual Week Totals Tracking) that uses an array function to call on another worksheet (Lantigua) and sums the cells in each column holding a specific date in the Lantigua worksheet. Within the Lantigua worksheet are weeks of the month starting with saturdays (i.e. week of 4-June) and within each week holds values which are totaled at the end of each group of cells. In the totals section there is an IF statement to display no text if there are no values in that week, and adds all the values if there is ANY values entered. When the array formula calls the ...

Indirect function 02-11-10
I am trying to get the following to work to calculate percent change: =INDIRECT(("'"&$E$1&"'!" &$C$2& "42" - "'"&$E$1&"'!" &$D$2& "42")/"'"&$E$1&"'!" &$D$2& "42") where: $E$1 holds the sheet name(in same workbook) containing the data and $C$2 and $D$2 hold the row references such that without the Indirect it would read: =('Data'!X43-'Data'!W43)/('Data'!W43) I need the Indirect becuase I have 3...

need custom cut and paste functions
Hello, I once wrote here about a problem I had cutting and pasting where columns would turn to "REF!" after a cut and paste. I would work around it by copying, pasting and then manually deleting instead. I thought turning everything in the sheet to absolute references would solve the problem but it didn't so now I am thinking of a different solution. Could someone tell me what I need to do to write my own cut and paste functions which would basically copy the selection and then on a paste it would paste and then delete the original selection from where it was copied from...

Send As functionality in CRM 4.0?
Our business development teams wants to start sending out e-mail correspondence to all our client/prospects using a generic smtp address, not have the mail come directly from one of the CRM users. Is this possible to setup in CRM 4.0 update rollup 4. Would I have to create a generic user with an smtp address of info@company.com and send mail out through that account, or is there a way to use existing accounts to accomplish this? thanks, chris Chris, as far as I know you will, as you mentioned, have to create a new user profile and give them the info@company.com address. Then you&...

Can I have partial superscripts in a functions including cell ref.
For example, in the function ="3. As of "&TEXT($A$9,"mm/dd/yy") &"(1)" is there any way to make the (1) superscript? Hi no you can't -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DF9DD8C2-0020-44F1-97D1-24179D59C053@microsoft.com... > For example, in the function ="3. As of "&TEXT($A$9,"mm/dd/yy") &"(1)" is > there any way to make the (1) superscript? ...

Compact Function in Outlook 2007 under Windows 7
Ever since I upgraded my computer's operating system to Windows 7, I have found that using the Compact file function in Outlook 2007 to be much less reliable. I have a relatively large pst file, and when I try to run the "Compact Now" feature in Outlook to make it a little smaller, it is very slow in performing that function, and I often see "Not Respoding" pop up on my screen while it is running. It usually ends up completing the task, but it seems to be very painful in doing that. I had none of these problems when running either Vista or XP. I find...

"Insert List" function on Excel XP
I am used to Office X for Mac and now am trying to get going on the XP version The Mac version of Excel has a "insert list" function under the insert drop down menu. It is a great tool that a use frequently to manage my lists. I don't seem to find anything similar in Excel XP is there a different route to the "list" functions on XP? It is so useful, I can't believe MS left it out of the PC versions! Hi I think this feature was introduced with Excel 2003 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Escobar wrote: > I am used to Office X for Mac and now am trying...

Rounded Rectangle Required
Using Publisher 2003, how do I create a border with radius corners, a rounded rectangle, around a text box? I say text box, but I plan to boarder the entire page. I'm making the text box as big as the page. -- (||) Nehmo (||) Run Publisher and on the left select "Autoshapes//Basic Shapes". There you will fiind a rectangle with rounded corners. Using this Autoshape, draw you border. You can then adjust the radius of the corners using the little yellow diamond. Hope this helps, Ed "Nehmo" <nehmo54@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1141837402...

dBase Function criteria question
Hello, I'm trying to use a database function to count the number of dates that fall within a certain range, e.g. 2/1/2007 and 2/28/2007, inclusive. My criteria are Start Date >=2/1/07 Start Date <=2/28/07 When I use DCOUNTA, it will not count 2/1/2007 or 2/28/2007. I know that I can use my criteria as >1/31/07 and <3/1/07, but is there a way to get the above to work too? Thank you for any help! Untested: >=date(2007,2,1) and <=date(2007,2,28) RC wrote: > > Hello, > > I'm trying to use a database function to count the number of dates > that ...