Here is the requirement for .Net Application Developer which is in CT

Hi,
Hope you are doing well.

Role: .Net Application Developer/ Analyst
Location: Norwalk, CT
Start: ASAP
Duration: 3+ Months

JOB PURPOSE:

Develop and support Microsoft .NET, iSeries and Siebel platform
deliverables.  Areas of responsibility focused on C#, ASP.Net and SQL
Server based development in a service centric web based environment.
Also included in the RPG development platform as well as the Siebel
configuration.  Must work closely with internal customers to support
their needs.

ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, TASKS:

=B7Works independently and in teams on development assignments.
=B7Receives instruction and guidance on more complex assignment,
=B7Performs necessary investigation, analysis and evaluation to
determine project feasibility
=B7Help in developing project costs and benefits estimates to establish
project worth.
=B7Develop and / or evaluates previously refined data and programs
determine appropriate action.
=B7Prepare charts, tables, and logic diagrams needed in problem
analysis.
Responsible for complying with Client=92s policies and standards such
as; source code control, change management, security standards, and
portfolio management in accordance with SOX compliance.
=B7Ensure complete documentation based on our SDLC requirements for
assigned tasks with the .NET Platform development area to insure SOX
compliance.
=B7Provide weekly and monthly reports on project and support status as
required.
=B7Participate in .NET , Siebel and iSeries architecture analysis,
design, and implementation.
=B7Complete daily support tickets as required.
=B7Fulfill department requirements in terms of providing work coverage
and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness,
vacation, or education.

CRITICAL CORE COMPETENCIES:

=B7Operate and encourage a team building environment.
=B7Demonstrates ability to initiate and build relationships. Cultivating
relationships and seeking ways to leverage their services to
streamline IT processes
=B7Demonstrates ability to understand and assess business processes.
Consistently communicates issues to appropriate parties.
=B7Embraces the service approach to IT organizations.
=B7Good communication skills. Interacts with respect, confidence, and
self control.  Ability to concisely identify, summarize and present
key technical issues and concerns both verbally and graphically.
=B7Demonstrates an understanding of current .NET technologies.
=B7Promotes candor and receptivity, clarity of purpose, and high
commitment to achieve business goals
=B7Seeks and welcomes feedback.  Responds to coaching.
=B7Customer focused when approaching problems and project deliverables

REQUIRED:

=D85 years Siebel configuration
=D810 years RPG development
=D83 years of SQL Server
=D83 years of .NET Visual Basic and/or C#.  At least one year must be
C#.
=D82 year degree in IS field or equivalent addition work experience.
=D8Attention to detail a must
=D8Ability to interact with user community

Waiting for your  response..

Thanks & Regards,

Systel Inc.
Umer Shaikh
E-mail Id:- umers@systelinc.com
URL:- www.systelinc.com
Direct:- 678-261-5233  Fax:-678-623-5938
0
bilvictor (18)
6/14/2011 1:34:54 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

DPM2010 RTM
I'm trying to setup SMTP without authentication however it always returns the error ID 2013 logon failure. 2007 worked fine, can 2010 send alert with anonymous SMTP? Can you check if you can send mail using some other tool(powershell has send mail equivalent command) from the DPM machine to send an email using the same account? -- Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. DPM Newsgroup will be deprecated very soon. Please start using DPM TechNet forum at:http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en...

ASP.Net 2005 Editable Drop down server control
Could any one share me open source code to customize Asp.net 2005 drop down control as an editable drop down control. This is an urgent requirement. Thanks in advance Check out the code at this link: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/EditableDropdown.aspx - Dave "JPrasad." <JPrasad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50FF9826-BB9B-4E99-9D73-745274229164@microsoft.com... > Could any one share me open source code to customize Asp.net 2005 drop > down > control as an editable drop down control. This is an urgent requirement. > > Thanks in a...

Purchase order Required
I would like to see a checkbox option in the customer screen Purchase Order number Required. Currently, there is nothing in SOP forcing you to enter data into the PO field. This in turn causes payment delays when a PO # is left off an order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&q...

VB.NET -. C# signatures different for XML Attributes
I notice when moving from VB.NET -> C# that the overloads are different for <XMLRoot(....) > [XMLRoot(....) ] <XMLElement(....) > [XMLElement( ....) ] but in notice the following seems to compile in C# [XmlRoot(ElementName="message", Namespace="http://myurl")] even though this is option is not shown Intellisense. i imagine this related to C# not supporting optional parameters. But is it ok to proceed as above? Dickster also tell me this: Why to i have to capatalise the first letter in ElementName & Type when the documentation says: XmlElementAtt...

Different Button Position When On Design Screen and Application Ru
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I am customizing an application. The existing application has already got buttons, CListView, etc. I just add a button next to other button. There are 4 buttons in a row. I've placed it in a good order following the existing buttons, but when I ran the app, the position changed. The button I'VE JUST CREATED moved from its position. Why it can be happen? How to solve this? Thank you. Will your application compile and build with the latest free version of Visual Studio? You might try that, since your version of vc++ is dated. "Landon" ...

Adding Variable to CPageSetupDialog in .NET 2003
I have derived a class from CPageSetupDialog. When I attempt to add a variable, I get the following: An error has occurred in the script on this page Line: 1117 Char: 2 Error: 'arr_ControlTypes' is null or not an object Code: 0 URL: file://C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\VCWizards\MemVariableWiz\HTML\1033\default.htm Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Any suggestions? (My next step is to hand code everything.) -- Bob It sounds like a bug in the wizard. THere is a workaround for this. It's called "a text editor". joe ...

BP-System Requirements
Does anyone know where I can find more detail information on Web Server requirements for Business Portal? I'm looking for more detail on user access. We are talking about 400 users accessing it. What's the best approach? How many users per web server? Any help out there ... thanks Yes, there was a session at Convergence on this topic. If you have access to the Convergence site, go to https://www.msconvergence.com/downloads.aspx and scroll down to GP09 Planning for your Business Portal Implementation and Deployment. There is a zip file with a TON of good information. &quo...

Bellsouth.net mail not coming into OL2007
I have been having problems with my bellsouth.net mail coming into OL2007. Some of the messages make it to OL2007 but not all. I spent 4 hours on the phone with att.net trying to fix the problem and it seemed to be working after we disabled all of the startup programs through msconfig, but this morning I see in webmail that there are messages that aren't coming to OL2007. The send/receive is just hanging up. Any help is appreciated. You should not change any windows files on the advice of att. Startup files have nothing to do with Outlook. You must have an error in your account or c...

Retrieve and Write data to Great Plains from third party web application
Hello, We are using MS CRM 3.0 and MS Great Plains, plus a third part .Net web application that I am customizing. My third party web app needs retrieve and write data to Great Plains. I read up a little on this and found a couple ways to go about this. I saw stuff on the Integration Manager and eConnect. Which would you suggest to use? Right now, I've been playing around with eConnect. But, I'm having troubles on actually getting specific data back from Great Plains. And, I haven't tried to write anything yet. Do you know of any good manuals or tutorials I could look throug...

Porting MFC project from VC++ 6 to VC++.NET questions.
Hello, I have a project written with VC++ 6 and i want(probably need) to port it to VC++ .NET. what worries me is that i have some callback functions in the code. They have the form : void Callback readdata....() { } the program reads "video streamed data" from the network card . This work fine withVC ++ 6. But will it work under VC++ .net. I will off course make the new project VC++ and MFC. Are there things are should be aware of? Thanks in advance JB If you are just talking about compiling an existing VC/MFC program with VC.NET then everything should be fine -...

.NET Passport #4
My passport has suddenly stopped working, returning the message "The sign-in atttempt for xxx@hotmail.com was unsuccessful. Please try your sign-in name and password again. I have tripple checked my username and password, loggin into MSN without a problem on the same machine. Any idea why this is happening? Martin This'' sound crazy, but when you login to MSN directly (not through Money.....) tell it to ask for your e-mail address and password every time, rather than telling it to either store your e-mail address or e-mail address and/or password................ Had t...

C#.Net developer required by direct client in Manchester
C#.Net developer required by direct client in Manchester - NH Duration: FTE/Direct Hire or Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm Location: Manchester, NH *** IN_PERSON interview required***** * design and develop robust, high level web applications using C#, ASP.Net and SQL Server. * Ability to handle UI, middleware and backend application development and de-bugging of applicaitons * quality control of application developed * responsible for coordination of application development with on-site and off-site development team * Business Liaison with vendors and stake holders Required Skills: C#, ASP....

Cell format requires manual edit
I have a problem with changing the format of a pure number in a cell formatted as a text. After the type is changed to a number (actually it's changed to special - 000000), the cell refuses to change until after the cell is edited (with or without changes) and the ENTER key is pressed. Is there an easy way around this? A similar thing happens with a cell has a special enter character. Editing the cell and pressing enter changes the cell format to word wrap and to recognize the special character, though the character is not usually desired. I know how to delete the special characters wi...

Application exception in CMdiFrameWnd::OnUpdateFrameTitle
Hi, We have developed an MDI application, and recently made changes to it to: close an existing document and display a new one. This is crashing on a customer's PC, but despite extensive testing in the lab we have been unable to reproduce the crash. The release exe was compiled with VisualStudio6 and with the debug option of "program database" to generate a symbol pdb file. The customer has kindly sent us a 6Mb DrWatson crash dump file which we have analyzed. The problem appears to come from MFC42! CMDIFrameWnd::OnUpdateFrameTitle+0x74 I attach the Windbg analysis results (belo...

Running an application remotely
Ok, not too sure this should really be in the MFC forum, but it deals with an MFC question so..... Anyways, I have an MFC app which basically just connects to the serial port for communication with a satellite device. Now I can run the program from another computer (over the network) and it opens up, etc fine, but I want to know, can I open a program across the network and get it to use the serial port of the computer that the program resides on??? Right now if I use computer A to open the program on Computer B (which has the only copy of the program and the only satellite) it tried t...

urgent requirement for project leader/apm required
hi, we are having urgent requirement for one of our client cmmi level5 company in hyd and chennai. if u r intrested send me ur updated resume gangadhar.sadhu@optionsindia.com Skill Microsoft Technologies Job Description Project Leader / APM required: Minimum 6 years experience out of which 2/3 years as PL / APM Education MCA / BE / Computer Science Graduates Technology - Microsoft VB / ASP .Net exposure - RDBMS - Oracle / SQL Server Experience in development & implementation in following Domains: Financial Costing Purchase & Inventory Sales Automation Payroll HR ...

HELP: Final Question About Hackers Stealing Files Via Wireless Net
Hello, my question is to verify if these statements are true, I wanted to email these guys personally but I understand it's better to share this with everyone. The questions concern if hackers can break into my Vista computer and access the hard drive's files, if my laptop is wirelessly connected to an unsecured router (meaning they connect to the unsecured router, and connect to my laptop that's wirelessly connected to the router). Also, I have not shared any folders (so was wondering if with cracking admin access they could get around it). The first ...

bandwidth requirements
I have been told there are minimum bandwidth requirements for some applications. Can anyone tell me if this is true and what the minimum bandwidth requirements would be for Microsoft Exchange? That depends on your organization size: how many users, how many servers, messaging habits, etc. For a branch office with 30 users and a centralized Exchange server, 64 Kb may be sufficient... Or not! -- Blog "subject: exchange" http://spaces.msn.com/members/ehlo "Terri" <nospam.ttremblay@dca-falcon.com> wrote in message news:10v2blrpetc6j9f@corp.supernews.com... &...

ASP.NET C# code behind call javascript alert then execute next lin
Hello Community Using ASP.NET, C# and SQLServer code behind checks whether data is entered into textbox. If data was entered into a textbox then the next line of code executes. If data was not entered into a textbox then I want to call a javascript alert from the code behind that tells the user to enter data into the textbox then executes the next line of code in the code behind. I can use Response.Write to do that but it is not acceptable in this case because the alert must appear on the same page. How can I call a javascript alert from within m...

Asp.net please help!
Hi! I wan't to display data about cpu and disk usage on the web page that runs on my server. I'm using performance counter to do that and ajax timer to update data every second. The problem is that value of cpu usage is alway zero. I try to make WinForm App with the same code for getting cpu usage and it works fine. I don't know where is the problem. Information on my asp.net page iz refreshing every second but values are alway zero. Why? Thnx. ...

541152261783@nextel.net.ar
541152261783@nextel.net.ar i need some one who can play chess <541152261783@nextel.net.ar> wrote in message news:#fYRaCYTEHA.2128@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > 541152261783@nextel.net.ar > > > ...

Required text
Is there a way in Word 2007 to have some text imbedded that cannot be removed by a user? Have a paragraph that requires the user to choose between text a and text b with the ability to remove text not chosen but not both. Is this possible? ...

office applications disappeared!!!
I installed microsoft office for mac last october and it worked well until a couple of days ago when all the applications of office just disappeared and I can't find them anywhere in my computer. The weird thing is that in the microsoft office file I can still see the features like the clipboard images and that kind of stuff. But all the applications themselves disappeared, I don't have powerpoint, word or excel anymore and can't open any office document. Can any one help me? Thanks a lot! On May 11, 10:36 am, berta.moya...@googlemail.com wrote: > Can any one help me? Have ...

Problem with transform XSL that incude asp.net controls and validation controls!!!! #2
Please help me. I have problem with transform xml Protected WithEvents GeneralXMLWeb As System.Web.UI.WebControls.Xml Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load Dim xmldoc As New XmlDocument() xmldoc=result of Function() * GeneralXMLWeb.Document = xmldoc Dim treeView As XslTransform = New XslTransform() treeView.Load(Server.MapPath("file.xslt")) GeneralXMLWeb.Transform = treeView ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ("file.xslt&qu...

Outlook requires new authentication
Hi, One user account in our AD domain requires new authentication when starting Outlook and connecting to Exchange 2003. If he gives his ad domain password he able to connect his email box. Have anyone an idea why he is required to give second time his password although he is successfully logon ad domain with his username and password? Log into Exchange should be transparent to him like everyone else does. Thanks, Jose ...