Here is the requirement for .Net Application Developer which is in CT

Hi,
Hope you are doing well.

Role: .Net Application Developer/ Analyst
Location: Norwalk, CT
Start: ASAP
Duration: 3+ Months

JOB PURPOSE:

Develop and support Microsoft .NET, iSeries and Siebel platform
deliverables.  Areas of responsibility focused on C#, ASP.Net and SQL
Server based development in a service centric web based environment.
Also included in the RPG development platform as well as the Siebel
configuration.  Must work closely with internal customers to support
their needs.

ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, TASKS:

=B7Works independently and in teams on development assignments.
=B7Receives instruction and guidance on more complex assignment,
=B7Performs necessary investigation, analysis and evaluation to
determine project feasibility
=B7Help in developing project costs and benefits estimates to establish
project worth.
=B7Develop and / or evaluates previously refined data and programs
determine appropriate action.
=B7Prepare charts, tables, and logic diagrams needed in problem
analysis.
Responsible for complying with Client=92s policies and standards such
as; source code control, change management, security standards, and
portfolio management in accordance with SOX compliance.
=B7Ensure complete documentation based on our SDLC requirements for
assigned tasks with the .NET Platform development area to insure SOX
compliance.
=B7Provide weekly and monthly reports on project and support status as
required.
=B7Participate in .NET , Siebel and iSeries architecture analysis,
design, and implementation.
=B7Complete daily support tickets as required.
=B7Fulfill department requirements in terms of providing work coverage
and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness,
vacation, or education.

CRITICAL CORE COMPETENCIES:

=B7Operate and encourage a team building environment.
=B7Demonstrates ability to initiate and build relationships. Cultivating
relationships and seeking ways to leverage their services to
streamline IT processes
=B7Demonstrates ability to understand and assess business processes.
Consistently communicates issues to appropriate parties.
=B7Embraces the service approach to IT organizations.
=B7Good communication skills. Interacts with respect, confidence, and
self control.  Ability to concisely identify, summarize and present
key technical issues and concerns both verbally and graphically.
=B7Demonstrates an understanding of current .NET technologies.
=B7Promotes candor and receptivity, clarity of purpose, and high
commitment to achieve business goals
=B7Seeks and welcomes feedback.  Responds to coaching.
=B7Customer focused when approaching problems and project deliverables

REQUIRED:

=D85 years Siebel configuration
=D810 years RPG development
=D83 years of SQL Server
=D83 years of .NET Visual Basic and/or C#.  At least one year must be
C#.
=D82 year degree in IS field or equivalent addition work experience.
=D8Attention to detail a must
=D8Ability to interact with user community

Waiting for your  response..

Thanks & Regards,

Systel Inc.
Umer Shaikh
E-mail Id:- umers@systelinc.com
URL:- www.systelinc.com
Direct:- 678-261-5233  Fax:-678-623-5938
0
bilvictor (18)
6/14/2011 1:34:54 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Hi, Intermittently, when I start Microsoft Outlook 2002 running on an Windows 2000 workstation, I get the error "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." Has anyone ever seen this error and if so, does anyone have a resolution to prevent it? Thanks, Dwaine ...

XMLDocument vs XPathDocument in .net 2.0
Hi, In .net 1.1, I used XPathDocument for read-only access to XML (specifically transforms) because there were major performance differences between that and XmlDocument I read that in .Net 2.0 MS concentrated their efforts on improving XmlDocument. so is XPathDocument now a historical artefact or should we still be using it for best performance? TIA Andy Andy Fish wrote: > In .net 1.1, I used XPathDocument for read-only access to XML (specifically > transforms) because there were major performance differences between that > and XmlDocument > > I read that in .Net...

Runtime error 1004 application-defined or object-defined error
I tried to pose this on another group, MS Excel and VBA, but it still has not been posted, and I realize now that this group is much more active and accessible. . . . I am getting the error: "Runtime error 1004 application-defined or object-defined error" in the code provided below at this line of code: .Cells(StartRow + n - 1, 5).Value = _ WordDoc.Comments(n).Scope It is processing comments in a Word document and outputting them into Excel cells. It works fine on another document, but not on this particular document. However, the de...

Registration Free COM in .NET
Hi I want to get to know more about COM implementation in VC++ 7.0. AlL I know is that we will be able to have a registration free COM implementation in VC++ 7.0. No \regserver business. Can any body direct me as to where I would find right literature? Regards AK Those are .NET controls (or classes or libraries). -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "AK" <anjnak@cadence.com> wrote in message news:1112844526.336381.26450@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi > I want to get to know more about COM implementation in VC++ 7.0. A...

I get 'relaying denied.authentication required' msg
i am not able to send emails. i get a reply saying relaying denied. authentication required'! See if this helps: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011128331033.aspx Troubleshoot 550, 553, and relay-prohibited errors Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com "nadeem" <nadeem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:825D74AC-A34E-45E2-81C...

macro or template required
i have a table in excel like below volume ships parameter savings 1x 20 T 1200 2x 25 L 1500 3X 67 T 1400 i need a macro or a form or template where user is asked to enter volume or parameter and then excel should output the corresponding savings and ships values fo for example:::: enter the volume if user enters the volume 1x, then excel should return the output in columnar form as follows For 1x ships 20 savings 1200 besides the above columns i would be adding oth...

urgent requirement for project leader #2
hi partners, we are having a urgent requirement for one of our client cmmi level5 company in hyd if u intrested Kindly mail your responses to gangadhar.sadhu@optionsindia.com Project Lead - JAVA / ORACLE Job Profile Through understanding and expertise in the various phases of SDLC (Right from Requirement Analysis to Deployment). Programming - Core Java and J2EE technologies (JSP and Servlets), Junit testing frameworks, Scripting in languages like PERL, Database programming (SQL, PLSQL, JDBC) Development under environments like Eclipse/JBuilder on Unix/Linux platforms Design/support of hig...

How do i "safely" tell my application to return?
i use : AfxGetMainWnd()->PostMessage ( WM_CLOSE ) from the main dialog box but this seems to cause some sort of exception. Make sure that AfxGetMainWnd() does not return a NULL before you use it. CMainFrame pMainWnd = AfxGetMainWnd(); Or you can also use m_pMainWnd as well. Posting a WM_CLOSE message should work. Tom "Bredal Jensen" <Bredal.Jensen@mimosa.com> wrote in message news:uiwSD17iEHA.1656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > i use : > AfxGetMainWnd()->PostMessage ( WM_CLOSE ) from the main dialog box > > but this seems to cause some sort of exception. ...

Requiring price @ register / Gross Profits
We are going to soon be implementing Microsoft RMS. Most of our items are barcoded and scanned at the register. However, because of the nature of our business, a lot of items are simply not barcoded. These we treat like an old-fashioned POS....Hit a department key and move on. In the past, we have been able to assign these key-pressed items a default gross profit. In other words, in our fabric department we set gross profit to 45%. When we run reports, they reflect this number. I have yet to figure out how to simulate this in RMS. I can create the custom buttons and/or macros and/or SKUs, bu...

running applications
From an Excel Macro, I need to pass a URL to IExplorer, log in to a site, and then perform some commands to export data an Excel file. This application will run on a scheduled basis (weekly, perhaps) to append the data to Excel and process it. Any ideas? -- CrawfordB It is a piece of cake to pass a URL to a webpage from VBA, it is not that easy to get the data without seeing the webpage. Every webpage is different anwithout know the exact data you need you need some help. Yo can find lots of example if you do a google search for VBA EXCEL IE If you add JOEL...

How can I determine whether a given application is running or not ???
Hi, How can I determine whether a given application is running or not... [FindowWindow doesn't help because the caption of the windows changes most of the time]. -- Regards, Amar Kumar. >How can I determine whether a given application is running or not... stolen from newgroups : "You can also do it using Semaphores or Mutex under MFC. In your winapp header declare a object of type CMutex CMutex m_mutexOneInstance; define winapp constructor as CYourApp :: CYourApp() : m_mutexOneInstance(FALSE,"ApplicationName") { } ... CYourApp :: InitInstance (... ) { if...

Application priveleges on Win 7 and Win Vista
Hi, I want to invoke a driver installation from within my MFC application, and for which I plan to use APIs like SetupCopyOEMInf() et al. My question is to do this on Win 7 and Win Vista, how do I raise the permission levels to permit me to do this? I've had a brief look at the UAC documentation in MSDN, but am not sure which Privilege constant to use. I need an approach to work on both Win 7 and Vista. TIA, JY This article might help you: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163486.aspx Tom "JY" <sd@nospamgroup.com> wrote in message ne...

MsgBox shown in background in respect to the window application
Hi all. I'm developing an Access application with some VBA code. There's a form with a subform. This subform shows a list of items. There's a button to delete one item of the list. This button is linked to a VBA subroutine which asks for a double-confirmation of the operation via two MsgBox (I know it's not a good practice, but the committent specially asked this behaviour...) The code is the following: Sub btnErase_Click() If MsgBox("Are you sure?", vbOKCancel + vbDefaultButton2) = vbCancel then Exit Sub If MsgBox("Are you really sure?", vbOKCa...

.net accounting package?
Any news on the .net accounting package? ...

net
Dear All , Can you please help in this i'm creating excel sheet for finance purpose and i need the number appear with color for example if the net = +ve (i need it to appear with green color ) and if it is = - neg (i need to appear with red color ) any one can help me with the color thansk for your cooperations -- bn_dubai ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bn_dubai's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492656 You can use Con...

Using a DLL with an MFC Application
Hi, What are the important steps one must take in order to use a regular DLL with an MFC application? For example: - All exported methods must have the extern "C" tag? - The application that uses the dll must include it's header file and the .lib file? How can I use a class from withint a dll? Can that be done using a Regular DLL? Please could someone provide me with a cheklist because I'm having a lot of trouble learning it on my own :( Thanks Sona The following articles might help (I've given my suggested order for you to consume the article content) :- http:/...

Problems with .NET v1.1 and 2.0
I really think this problem has to do with ASP.NET situation. Perhaps I am not following the order of installation correction. Here's what I did: - Installed Windows 2003 R2 EE - Updated patches, service packs 2 - Installed IIS, indexing service, message queuing - Attached to Active Directory (SBS) - Installed SQL 2005 EE - Installed CRM 3.0 successfully. CRM is accessible. Then I realized CRM 3.0 needs .NET FRAMEWORK V1.1 so I went back to install ASP.NET via the add/remove software in control panel. Next, I went to ISS management, clicked on the CRM website properties, in the AS...

Handling Net 45 invoices properly instead of looking at as net 30
Great Plains seems to have an issue with handling net 45 terms. It is treating the customers with net 45 days as if their terms are net 30day. Any suggestions or updates coming out to correct this issue? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.mic...

CRM 3.0 Accessing Web service from ASP.NET
I have problem with CRM 3.0. Here I can create lead from the windows application by CRMService(service.create) method. But I same thing doesn't work with my abc.aspx page in .net IDE.I removed the IIS security regarding anonymous user and kept only windows integrated auth. And Error is Server Error in '/ContactLead_gen' Application. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application er...

424 Object Required Error !
Hi, The below code manages to find if the inputted row is a duplicate of a previous record and deletes it sucessfully but the VBA compiler gives an error message as shown on the subject of this message... Can someone correct the code? '-------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Column >= 3 And Target.Column <= 5 Then ' 3 to 5 stand for C to E columns For i = 1 To Target.Row - 1 If (Cells(i, 3) = Cells(Target.Row, 3)) And (Cells(i, 4) = Cells(Target.Row, 4)) And (Cells(i, 5) = Cells(Target.Row, 5)) Th...

How to make a Case field required only when choosing to Resolve ca
I've added a couple custom fields to the Case form which have to do with the resolution of the case. If I make these fields "Business Required", the user is forced to fill them out when creating a case. But these entries have to do with the final resolution to the case - and the user isn't going to know the answer to those questions until the case really is resolved. How would I make entries in these fields required when the user tries to do "Actions/Resolve Case"? It appears that a better place for these would be on the "Resolve Case -- Web Page Dialo...

Linking a .hlp file to my MFC Application
I have created a help system (.hlp file) for my mfc application using RoboHelp. I would like to call this help system from my application when I click on a button for example. I have tried to open the help system using: WinExec("MyApp.hlp",SW_SHOW"); but this does not do anything. Any idea ? TIA -- Fabrice >I have created a help system (.hlp file) for my mfc application using >RoboHelp. I would like to call this help system from my application when I >click on a button for example. I have tried to open the help system using: >WinExec("MyApp.hlp",SW_...

disabling folder and registry virtualization for a legacy application
I have a legacy application that properly handles failures to access folders and registry entries (if the user does not have appropriate privilege), but Vista's folder and registry virtualization is thwarting the proper operation of this code, since accesses that should fail appear to succeed (but do the wrong thing). How do I disable this feature for this application? I've been reading about manifest files, whose presence will disable this feature, except that it is not clear whether the manifest must be embedded into the application or if it can merely reside with t...

Why does Money access I'net when first starting?
Start Money, Click on "Update Now", enter Pin, get " You cannot perform this operation right now. There is an online operation in progress. Try again later." What is Money doing? Why is it doing it? What is it downloading? What is it uploading? Is it doing something evil? Thanks, C. Check if you are auto updating stock quotes and etc. I have those updates turned off and only to bank acct updates when I log in, log out, and manual. -123 "Smif" wrote: > Start Money, Click on "Update Now", enter Pin, get > " You cannot perform this oper...

List of known File Types for Office Applications
Greetings, As per my post here: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/vsto/thread/5bb16f8a-deec-4a39-96cc-3631ae98059f I'm trying to find a way of getting a list of known file extensions (in string format) for various Office applications. For example, if my plugin is running in Word, i'd like to get all the known file types: "docx", "doc", etc. Anyone have any insight? KPD explained on 12/15/2009 : > Greetings, > > As per my post here: > http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/vsto/thread/5bb16f8a-deec-4a39-96cc-3631a...