Help .... problems with exchange ...

I have one problem ..

I am sending mail through CRM .. the contact receives the email but not
complete .. The body of the email received only show the first letter of
the text ...

I already checked the SQL database and in the field Description the text
is saved correctly but the field Sender and Receipt have ni data ...

do you have any idea what's going on ?

BR
Karolina B.

0
Karolina
1/21/2005 7:35:28 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Exchange Migration tools wizard
Hello, I try to migrate mailboxes from an unix server to my Exchange 2003 server. Users used IMAP4 on Unix Server. So I try Exchange IMAP4 functionnality but when the tools asked me to add the .csv file. I don't know what kind of information I can put into this file. Can you help me. "Romulus" <tezam@gmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:e9qg86$2gt0$1@biggoron.nerim.net... > Hello, > > I try to migrate mailboxes from an unix server to my Exchange 2003 server. > > Users used IMAP4 on Unix Server. > > So I try Exchange IMAP4 functionnality but wh...

sumifs help

Help !

multi-thread problem
I am not sure how to correctly write this Worker Thread example program. And I realize that this specific problem is somewhat more of a C++ issue. But I really needed to make sure that I was correctly writing this part of the program. I've also encountered another problem, but I thought it could be connected with this first problem here. However, I would hoped to ask about it later. How do you write the statement that "post" the long integer in the Controller thread to the receiving function. UINT CThreadTestDlg::Thread1(LPVOID lParam) { CThreadTestDlg* pHwnd = (...

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

ole drag and drop problem in a ListView
I've implemented ole drag and drop in my application's listview. My understanding is that I should get scrolling for free but I don't get any scrolling action. Am I missing something here? I'm new to OLE so any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Omundu. ...

Exchange and fax
We want to be able to send faxes by email (with attachments) to our client's fax machine. Does anyone know a decent third party add-on product for Exchange 5.5 server (on NT4 OS) that lets us send out faxes by email? Thanks. GFI Essentials FaxMaker for Exchange works well for us and is pretty simple to set up "Ron" <jfkfjdsarewureow@ruioewuroiewvkjhdkghdska.com> wrote in message news:OC3MJHDTFHA.4056@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > We want to be able to send faxes by email (with attachments) to our client's > fax machine. Does anyone know a decent third party add-on...

Problem copying table data as a picture onto chartsheet
I'm having a strange problem. I'm creating a special chart which has a pie chart on it as well as some tabular data that is formatted the way we want it on a worksheet, then pasted onto the chartsheet as a picture. (The pie chart aspect is working fine. I'm just having a problem with the tabular data.) When I copy the tabular data manually by selecting the data on the worksheet, then going to the Home tab and choosing the Paste menu dropdown, then "As Picture", then "Copy as picture...". In the resulting dialog box, I choose "As shown on scr...

Auto Archive problem
Hi All, We use Outlook 2003 Sp3. One of my users has this problem with the Auto Archive feature: certain folders of his mailbox don't get archived. The emails stay in these folders and others folders emails get moved to the PST file according to the Auto Archive settings. Even if I try to archive manually some of the forlers that don't work, nothing gets archived. What can I do with this? Regards, Are you aware that the Date used to archive is the Date Last Modified? This may be causing what you think is unsual behaviour. When were the items last modified? Regards Judy ...

exch 5.5 help

Problems sharing a file
I'm running Excel 97 SR2 and Win98SE. When I share the workbook Excel wants to save the book. OK. It then notifies me that it contains macros & VB code ... OK. I then get an illegal operation message and it closes Excel without saving. When I open the file again, sharing is not enabled. Did I miss something? Anyone have any ideas on what is wrong? Oscar ...

Free/Busy not available after upgrading to Exchange 2003
After we successfully migrated the users to the new exchange server 2003, we find a new problem. User cannot see the free/busy when scheduling meeting in the calendar. I suspect this a replication issue. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks. -- Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID: 8207 Error updating public folder with free-busy information on virtual machine MXGBL2. The error number is 0x80004005. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. -KHY ...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

OnActivateView problem
I have a class derived from CView, say CViewA. I have controls in a CDialogBar. when the view CViewA is activated I enable the button on the dialogbar and when it is deactivated I disable the buttons on the dialog bar. But i donot want the buttons to enable or disable when there is switch between same type of view. This is creating refreshing problem. First the CViewA, OnActivateView is called with bActivate equal to False, then the same function is called with bActivate equals to true. I used the following code to find which view is getting active:- CMainFrame *frame = (CMainFrame *)AfxGet...

Macro Help

Exchange Application Error
Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: General Event ID: 9153 Date: 5/24/2004 Time: 5:41:28 AM User: N/A Computer: DomainExchange Description: Microsoft Exchange System Attendant reported an error '0xc0072030' when setting DS notification. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Any insite would be appreciated? Regards, We need more information of your environment. Mixed? Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000? There are other events that come right before this that should give us more information also. These may be info...

help me #2

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

receiving mail problem
I am on a network running Microsoft Backoffice (I think) and XP Professional on our workstations. Last week we statred rejecting or bouncing incoming emaild from certain addresses. They faxed us the message which says "this message was rejected due to the current administrative policy by the destination server." We have not changed any settings or done anything different. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. > I am on a network running Microsoft Backoffice (I think) and XP > Professional on our workstations. Last week we statred rejecting or > bouncing incom...