Help! error while installing CRM 3.0

Hi,
During the installation of the CRM SBE 3.0 on SBS server 2003 premium,
performing binary install of Microsoft CRM server components, I got en error,
CRM 3.0 server setup failed, here is the last part of the crm30svrsetup.log.
 Installing MSCRM prepopulated data
08:49:50|   Info| Creating indices in MSCRM database
08:49:51|  Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action
Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. --->
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The Microsoft Search service cannot be
administered under the present user account
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DatabaseInstaller.DatabaseUtility.ExecuteSql(InstallDatabase database, String sql, Int32 timeout)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DatabaseInstaller.SqlScriptAction.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DatabaseInstaller.DatabaseInstaller.Install(Int32
languageCode, String file, Boolean upgrade)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction.Do(IDictionary
parameters)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Action.ExecuteAction(Action action,
IDictionary parameters, Boolean undo)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Action.ExecuteAction(Action action,
IDictionary parameters, Boolean undo)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Installer.Install(IDictionary stateSaver)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.DatabaseInstaller.Install(IDictionary
stateSaver)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.ComposedInstaller.InternalInstall(IDictionary
stateSaver)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.ComposedInstaller.Install(IDictionary
stateSaver)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ServerSetup.Install(IDictionary data)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ServerSetup.Run()
08:49:51|   Info| Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server Setup Failed.
08:49:51|   Info| Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server Setup Setup did not complete
successfully.

Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed.
The Microsoft Search service cannot be administered under the present user
account

I upgraded SBS premium from SBS standard edition, installed SQL 2000 from
the Premium CD.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Cindy
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Need help with Auto Filter

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Help with income/expenses

help with simple maths in excel

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

Need Query Help

Excel Problem

DNS Error on Exchange

error on upgrade: ID 4386