Help Desk Module for CRM 4.0

Is there a help desk module for IT service management that the end users and
the IT department with CRM 4.0

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=624233e3-6ef9-444d-bfc6-9a57c2485120&dg=microsoft.public.crm
0
kyle (72)
2/15/2008 1:05:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Dear Kyle,

You can use differnt options for this,  here is one I have used and develop

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com/2007/08/ticket-management-helpdesk-system-for.html

Its also now for CRM 4.0

You can develop your own helpdesk if you have skills of CRM SDK and .net
knowledge.

--
Regards,
Imran

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com

"kyle" wrote:

> Is there a help desk module for IT service management that the end users and
> the IT department with CRM 4.0
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=624233e3-6ef9-444d-bfc6-9a57c2485120&dg=microsoft.public.crm
0
mscrmexpert (134)
2/15/2008 2:27:00 PM
you can use the Case entity in Service module

"kyle" <kyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a help desk module for IT service management that the end users
> and
> the IT department with CRM 4.0
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=624233e3-6ef9-444d-bfc6-9a57c2485120&dg=microsoft.public.crm

0
fallar (47)
2/15/2008 2:42:10 PM
Hi,
You can easily configure MS CRM to meet your requirement. I have
worked on implementing Helpdesk system for IT department. We took
advantage of Cases and Knowledgebase Items in that implementation. We
also customized CRM to meet specific requirements. Let me know if you have
any specific question regarding  IT Helpdesk implementation on CRM 4.0.

Regards,
Rohit Kumar
Project Consultant - MS Dynamics CRM
GrapeCity
rohit.kumar@grapecity.com

"kyle" wrote:

> Is there a help desk module for IT service management that the end users and
> the IT department with CRM 4.0
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=624233e3-6ef9-444d-bfc6-9a57c2485120&dg=microsoft.public.crm
0
RohitKumar (14)
2/15/2008 3:53:02 PM
>> We
also customized CRM to meet specific requirements. <<

Try to stay away from ' selling' your services on this forum. If you are
offering customizations for free
then I may be wrong. :)

"Rohit Kumar" <RohitKumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> You can easily configure MS CRM to meet your requirement. I have
> worked on implementing Helpdesk system for IT department. We took
> advantage of Cases and Knowledgebase Items in that implementation. We
> also customized CRM to meet specific requirements. Let me know if you have
> any specific question regarding  IT Helpdesk implementation on CRM 4.0.
>
> Regards,
> Rohit Kumar
> Project Consultant - MS Dynamics CRM
> GrapeCity
> rohit.kumar@grapecity.com
>

> "kyle" wrote:
>
>> Is there a help desk module for IT service management that the end users
>> and
>> the IT department with CRM 4.0
>>
>> ----------------
>> "I
>> this
>> then
>> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=624233e3-6ef9-444d-bfc6-9a57c2485120&dg=microsoft.public.crm

0
discussions (171)
2/15/2008 10:56:55 PM
What is wrong with selling services on this forum as long as it solves the
task requested ?

I buy services like this all the time, and I can see no better place than
here to find pro's . I agree that it should be clearly written that it costs
money of course. Or am I wrong ?

Kay

0
kayhanse (6)

Can we create custom SSRS reports for CRM Online using Visual Stud
Can we use Visual Studio (or SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio) to create custom reports that can be uploaded to a CRM Online deployment, or even download standard reports and modify them? I don't know how that would work because I don't know if we would have access to the SQL Server database. Hi Michael, you can add new reports into CRM Online - as when you add Reports into any Microsoft CRM Deployment, the upload rountine replaces the Connection Details in the Report with the correct ones for the CRM Deployment you are uploading into. However whilst you can...

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

Moving CRM server 08-09-07
We are shifting a portion of our office to a new location. This includes moving the CRM server as well. The new location is on a different subnet. My question is will there be any impact of the move on the CRM? Please note that the CRM server IP Address will change. The CRM Server has the CRM and SQL server installed. Btw, we have not upgraded to CRM 3.0 and are still on 1.2 at this point. Thanks I don't think it will affect you, as long as update the IP address correctly on your server and your users can access the server. Also you have SQL and CRM in the same box. You should be go...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

CRM 3.0 Invalid Association error when sending email
On a fresh CRM 3.0 installation I receive the error "Invalid Association. The request association is not valid" when we try to send an email. Anyone know about this? Thanks! Hi. I also have the "Invalid Association" error when sending email, did anyone find a resolution to this? Thanks in Advance. Dav "Troy" wrote: > On a fresh CRM 3.0 installation I receive the error "Invalid Association. The > request association is not valid" when we try to send an email. Anyone know > about this? Thanks! Reply to self - turned out to be the authe...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

New Add-On for Microsoft CRM 1.2
We are proud to announce a new Add-On for Microsoft CRM 1.2. Related Documents for MS CRM 1.2 Now you are able to store any documents(files) in MSCRM The Related Document Add-On for CRM allows you to add any type of files to Leads,Contacts,Accounts,.. a.. You can categorize the documents(files) you add to an CRM-Object. b.. No size-limitation for your files. c.. Store your own private Documents to CRM-Objects. Go to www.mscrm-addons.com and download the Add-On! support@mscrm-addons.com www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! GroupCalendar for MSCRM Rel...

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Is there a way to change the return value for and ON_CONTROL() handler to return 0
I have a message map that is using the ON_CONTROL() handler. The problem is that there doesn't seem to be a ON_CONTROL_EX() or something like that that allows me to control the return value. I am handling a notification and I am doing some processing, but I need to be able to return a 0 from my handler. Without getting into using a switch statement and a ON_COMMAND() handler, is there a way to do this? Is there some function I can call within my message handler that would set the return value? -- Thanks, Bruce Who is going to see the return code? AliR. "Bruce" <...

Macro Help

help me #2

CRM integration with MOSS: tracking emails in CRM stored in a MOSS list
Hello, I have a question concerning integration of MOSS and CRM, and I would like to ask your opinions on best ways of doing it: In my company, we are currently using Exchange public folders to receive emails with attachments from clients. We are planning to deploy both CRM and MOSS in our organisation. However, we would like to make use of MOSS libraries to store emails (in the same way we're doing with Exchange public folders at the moment), but ALSO make use of CRM to tag these emails with a tracking ID. Question: Can we combine these features? If so, what would be the best pr...

Query to Count "0" in Row
I am trying to create an expression in a query that says if CONTRIBUTION BEGIN year is less then 2006 and the AUTE2 = 00/00/00 then count the number of "0" in the rown and multiply that by 58. This is what I had thought up so far, but I know it isn't right. CONTRIBUTION DUE: IIF([CONTRIBUTION BEGIN], 'yyyy' <2006, AND AUTE2 = 00/00/00, Count "0" And Multiply by 58 Any input is greatly appreciated. -Anthony Morano What kind of data type is being stored in your [AUTE2] field? If that is supposed to be a date, I don't think Access considers #00/00/00...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Visual Studio Tools for Dynamics GP 10.0
Hi, Is the latest release of Visual Studio Tools for Dynamics GP 10.0, compatible with Visual Studio 2008? -- Regards, Vaidy The latest version of Visual Studio Tools shipped with the GP 10.0 Feature Pack. That version is compatible with Visual Studio 2008. Projects created with earlier versions of Visual Studo Tools can be upgraded to work with VS 2008. However, to install the VS Tools templates into Visual Studio 2008, you must be using the VS Tools version that shipped with the 10.0 Feature Pack. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers ...