hello #2

Hello ,, this is checking mail ..
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Is there a way to make P=1, C=2, as in baseball and then add them
You can certainly build a table, then do a Vlookup on it. But what do you mean by "add them"? Do you mean do addition on the numbers, or add something to a new row, or something else? -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "Robert Hubley" <Robert Hubley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2AC9B3A7-07D8-4883-9E52-DCDA2AAB319F@microsoft.com... > ...

Track 1 and 2,Fullz,Skimmer,MSR
USA BANKLOGIN CANADA LOGINS UK LOGINS US CVV UK CVV EU CVV FULL CC with mmn,ssn,dob,pin = pm me for price US Dumps: Canada Dumps: Europe Dumps: Asia Dumps Atm Skimmer Wincor Nixdorf = 3000 Atm Skimmer Wincor = 3000 Atm Skimmer Slimm = 3000 Atm Skimmer Slim = 3000 Atm Skimmer NCR = 3000 Atm Skimmer Diebold Opteva = 2500 Atm Skimmer Diebold = 2000 Atm Skimmer Universal = 4000 Atm Skimmer Small = 2500 Chip POS ingenico&amigo = 1500 MSR206 MSE ETC PRINTED TRACKS ON PLASTIC WITH PIN FOR SALE skimmer-service.com YIM : ha_tuyen6@yahoo.com ICQ : 37630432...

Copy #2
Hi... I have a small problem but still need some help. I have a workbook called "Sumary.xls" located in a folder Dim strPath As String Dim strParent As String Dim pos As Long Dim Slutt As String strPath = ActiveWorkbook.Path **** Then i have to open another workbook called "Statistikk.xls" pos = InStrRev(strPath, "\") strParent = Left(strPath, pos - 1) Slutt = strParent & "\VT" & "\VT" & "\Arkiv\" & "Statistikk.xls" Workbooks.Open Slutt ***Everything is ok with this, but: ***** Then i want to...

XmlTextReader with Stream #2
Sorry about creating a new post, but my old one is 3 pages down and the older posts don't seem to get answered very often. (original post at the bottom) I called PSS about the QFE fix and gave them the number provided below and they told me I need an article number because QFE 1641 fixes many things and the XmlTextReader problem that I described to them wasn't one of them. Is there an article number I can provide to the PSS team? Thanks, Keith I am replying to the following post: Sorry about the confusion/delay. The QFE number for this problem is 1641. Use that for your fu...

exchange migration wizard "data invalid" #2
I am in the process of an Exchange 2003 email migration between 2 forest with an external trust that has been established. I would like to use the Exchange Server Migration tool, but on the screen where you pick the specific mailboxes to move, it gives me an error of "the data is invalid". The specified account does have Full exchange administrator rights. Manolo ...

Can we install Rollup 2 for CRM 1.2 Build v1.2.3297.0
Hi, We have a pending upgrade from version 1.2 to v3.0 I was thinking of istalling the rollup for ver 1.2 before upgrading to version 3.0. The current build of the server is v1.2.3297.0 The link below suggests that the build #for rollup 2 1.02.3297.173 Has any body come up with issues when installing the rollup on the 1.2 server (build is 1.2.3297.0) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=904435# Or is it better to try and directly upgrade to 3.0 rather than putting the roll up and then doing the upgrade? Suggestions Please.... If you are going to upgrade, then I would just ...

html #2
I want to generate output in html format and view in IE from vc++ program. Which tools do I need to use? I want to search in MSDN help. Thanks hi if you are trying to write your output in html format, you might want to try using the msxml classes provided. msxml lets you write data in xml and also write the corresponding stylesheets for the same. I dunno if there are apis to let you write data in pure-html. hth gangadhar vcnew wrote: > I want to generate output in html format and view in IE > from vc++ program. > Which tools do I need to use? > I want to search in MSDN hel...

Outlook outbox #2
Cannot delete items from Outlook 'Outbox'. Can delete from inbox and deleted items folder. Anybody got a fix or workaround? Haaaaaallllllllpppppp. If you are using microsoft outlook (may be your PST file is currpt run scanpst tool) you can get this scanpst tool if you search on your office installation drive. SAM "Nedly" <emillis@dc.rr.com> wrote in message news:0f7b01c3af08$2d024af0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Cannot delete items from Outlook 'Outbox'. Can delete from > inbox and deleted items folder. Anybody got a fix or > workaround? Haaaaaallllllllpp...

RMS 2.0 hangs when processing Payment
Hi, I have a back office 'server' and two registers. All are XP SP2. Most sales are rung up on Reg. 2 and Reg. 1 is used primarily for lookups and receiving. Reg 1 is also the PC Charge 'server'. Lately when it gets busy Reg 2 has been getting slower and slower on the Processing payment screen. Eventually it just freezes - not just the register but all of RMS. All three computers have to be rebooted for the system to work. There is no rhyme or reason that I can find. The DB is 10560KB, there is not a single item or payment type that is used when it freezes and au...

Pivot Table Data #2
I am using Excel 2003 and my pivot chart is working fine. I have multiple data points in the data field. My problem is I would like it to chart all of the points, not the average like I am currently using. The pivot table is setup on a line chart currently. Thank you for your help in advance, I know that there is a simple answer but I am missing it some where. Tim Hi, Pivot charts plot what Pivot tables display. So the problem is not in your chart but in the pivot table. You must set it up so it display all your point. We don't have enough info to tell you have to do it. If th...

Hello again!
I attempted to add the SW_HIDE and SW_SHOW to the app accordingly, however it did not hide the form/window.I am using Visual C++ .NET 2003 right now, and can someone email a project that uses the ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and ShowWindow(SW_SHOW), to my email address which is straightwaytek at homail dot com What are you trying to hide? Is it MDI or SDI? For MDI, if you want to hide the view, you will need to hide the parent frame. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "James Simpson" <straightwaytek@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0d8001c39201$e5462d30$a101280a@p...

Restore question #2
I try to restore a full backup of a PF database, follow the "hard recovery option" of a single db, and i have a problem: when i mount the restored DB the situation is the same (all message missing after a pf replication problem, between servers)!!! I have read the following and i try by "eseutil /cc" option instead of normal "last backup set". http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/DROpsGuide/5c993545-011e-4fcd-80ee-36d6d5db84f4.mspx Any other suggestion?! ...

redlofa #2

Mailbox Managment #2
Hi All, A question!! Is it possible to define an exchange rule that can monitor a mailbox for certain file types and then delete them after a defined time period? We need to be able clear a specific mailbox down of a specific file type each month and may need to do this across a few mailboxes. Any suggestions? Cheers, Rob you can create an exmerge bat file that will use the ini file with the date and attachment you want to delete, other than that you will have to program it "Robl123" <Robl123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3049C9D-46E5-4A5E-B270-...

Composing and Printing 2 sided 8.5 x 5.5 tent cards #2
I am attempting to compose tent cards in a 5.5 x 8.5 configuration. Basicall it is 2 half fold cards on 1 sheet. I have a 2 sided printer. Similar to an Avery 3268. Is there a Publisher template for this? Yes. Select any card and check the page setup. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Guest" <Guest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61E141B6-5A9E-48CC-8C5B-8AD3852FD4AA@microsoft.com... >I am attempting to compose tent cards in a 5.5 x 8.5 configuration. >Basicall > it is 2 half fold cards on 1 sheet. I have a 2 sided printer. Similar ...

cannot delete messages #2
I am unable to delete messages in my inbox. Whether I hilite and hit the delete key or try dragging to delete file they won't delete. When shutting down outlook an error message pops up saying" some items could not be deleted. Now up to 190 messages in my inbox and counting.....any suggestions out there..... ...

Not receiving all emails #2
I'm having trouble with a customer not receiving all her emails in Outlook using Exchange Server. She receives most of her emails yet she is not getting all of them and is upset she is missing some important emails. What would cause Outlook to not accept certain emails? The rest of the faculty are recieving all the emails, it's just on her end. The sender says they do not receive any type or error when they send it to her. -- Modify_inc "Modify_inc" <Modify_inc.3f45f6f@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:Modify_inc.3f45f6f@outlookbanter.com... > I...

hello
hello, this is my first post. I have the dmeo of Microsoft retail management sofwtare and so far I like it. I run a retail store which sells all items under $2.00. we use around 40 to 50 suppliers. Basically all i want to do is be able to select a supplier from a list. see all the items they supply to we buy from that supplier. pick the items id like. place a purchase order. and when we recieve delivery recieve that purchase order and record my payment method. So far Microsft Retail Management POS has provided that for me. but the problem is for everythinbg to work i actually need to ...

1.2 SBS to 3.0 Prof
How can i achieve this ? I have a CRM 1.2 'SBS' running and i want the complete information to be moved to a CRM 3.0 'Professional' Edition. How do i this ? - Can i upgrade 1.2 SBS directly to 3.0 Prof (if i have the appropriate licenses for Prof) If the above is not possible, - Can i upgrade 1.2 SBS to 3.0 SBS and then redeploy 3.0 SBS onto a 3.0 Prof Would there be any issues concerning licensing involved? Please advice... thank you The thing that determines if you have SBS or professional is the OS, if you install over Windows SBS the setup install SBS edition and yo...

Wait Cursor #2
Hi, I am having some problems with the Wait Cursor. I have an application with multiple screens sending requests and receiving responses from a hardware device. A Screen(suppose screen 1) that sends a request has to wait for a reply. Till then no activity is to be performed on that screen. However the user can operate with the other screens. So I put a Wait Cursor on screen 1. But now my entire application gets blocked and I cannot access any other view till the reply is received for Screen 1. How do I change the Cursor when I move from one screen to another. Also no event is fired when the W...

Time Clock #2
Does anyone know how to correct the error below when using the time clock feature? An exception of type System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException has occured. Exception Message: Ticks must be between DateTime.MinValue.Ticks and DateTime.MaxValue.Ticks. Parameter name: ticks System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Ticks must be between DateTime.MinValue.Ticks and DateTime.MaxValue.Ticks. Parameter name: ticks at System.DateTime..ctor(Int64 ticks) at System.DateTime.Add(Double value, Int32 scale) at System.DateTime.AddHours(Double value) at Microsoft.Rms.Business.TimeClocks.TimeClockDat...

CRM 1.2 and SFO
We've recently moved our CRM install to another server. The web client is working, but the SFO client is giving us trouble. When we go in to CRM for Outlook, it takes a long time to load. Then, after doing one or two things, it freezes up, then kicks us out of Outlook altogether. Any ideas? I'm wondering if we have the latest/greatest updates installed. How would I go about determining what SFO version we're on (including updates)? And what version is the latest/greatest? -- bondg did you un-install and re-install the SFO client after your server move? I believe...

hello
hello! ...

Publisher and Business Cards #2
I'm trying to create ~150 name badges using Publisher & AVERY 8371 Business Cards (10 cards per sheet). I created one great looking badge with my name as a sample, but am needing 149 others with different names (everything else the same) but am not seeing a way to do this. I found a comment from last year about doing a MERGE, but since this is the first time I'm doing this, I'm typing names from scratch, basically. When I did a multiple print preview, I only got my sample x10.. I'm not even seeing even a way to enter more than 1 badge. Does anybody out there kno...

Print areas #2
Is there any way of getting excel to determine print areas depending on cell content? I have a spreadsheet whose print area needs to change for different data entered and I want to be able to automatically set a print area so the user doesn't need to fiddle with the print area manually. Thanks in advance, Dave ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you do not create a print_area then Excel will print the entire active range. If that's not good e...