Has anyone installed CRM 1.2 on a Win Server 2003 DC?

Hi,

       I want to know if we can install CRM 1.2 on a DC with Windows Server
2003 SP1? If yes, then has somebody faced any performance problem?

Thanks and Regards,
Harshad
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Custom Reports #2
Hi All, I want to create a custom report in Great Plains that Can take a Date Range or other variable such as used with the Trial Balance report. Is this possible? If so can someone point me in the right direction. For example I can create the report but I do not know how to limit the results depending on the requirements of the user. Only with VBA. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Adam" wrote: > Hi All, > > I want to create a custom report in Great Plains that Can take a Date Range > or other variable such as used with the Trial Balance report. Is this > poss...

Outlook 2003 and YahooPOP
Sorry for asking this here. but other site doesn't support help. Does anyone know how to work YahooPOP? Like how do I make it so YahooPOP can download my mail and send it to Outlook? Also what do I put in for the Incoming mail(pop3) and outgoing mail(SMTP) In news:29B58CFA-F9BF-46F5-8882-CDFCEB87F057@microsoft.com, Jester9044 <Jester9044@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Sorry for asking this here. but other site doesn't support help. > Does anyone know how to work YahooPOP? Like how do I make it so > YahooPOP can download my mail and send it to Outlook?...

I need to make a business card bigger: for ID badges. How? #2
My boss wants me to create ID badges. I decided to use the business card layouts and was planning on enlarging them but I can't figure out how to do that. I've printed a million cards thinking I had figured it out. Can someone help me? PLEASE!!!! What version Publisher? If you are using 2007, File, Page Setup, Mailing Labels, Avery US Letter. Select one of the labels, 5524 looks as though it is a name tag. If you know the size of your badge holder, finding the correct size will be within the label choices. There are Word templates here http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Search/_/?...

Just installing word-is it possible?
I was given Microsoft office for Mac 2008 and am in the middle of installing, however I only really use Word and in order to save space I wondered if there was any way of customising so that word is the only program installed? I don't need powerpoint, excel etc so they're really just a waste of space. The only customising option I can see so far is adding/removing fonts and dock icons, can anyone help? <br><br>thanks installed! ...

Setup unable to install some components--on a Vista machine
I am running Vista Home Premium with SP1 installed. When I try to install Money Plus Deluxe, I get the dreaded "Setup is unable to install some components. Try reinstalling Money." I've read all of the threads I can find about this error message, but all seem to deal with XP, not Vista. I've tried everything I can find on the newsgroups, etc., to no avail. Has anyone running Vista had this problem and if so, pleas help!!!!!! In microsoft.public.money, kennyjones wrote: >I am running Vista Home Premium with SP1 installed. When I try to install >Money Plus D...

Validation Question #2
If I make a selection from the drop down box on sheet 1. Can that information appear in a cell on sheet 2, within the same workbook. Hi you could use a cell reference such as ='sheet1'!A1 on your second sheet -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ADB336B2-8BE7-4BA1-AA73-0E1F95A04024@microsoft.com... > If I make a selection from the drop down box on sheet 1. Can that > information appear in a cell on sheet 2, within the same workbook. ...

anyone knows
presently I am using Excel 2000. For file open I use ^O or open fro file menu, a box appeared from where I can select file for open. Lef side of this box some shortcuts are there to reach a specific locatio such as "History", "Mydocument", "Desktop", "Favorities" etc. I want to add my locations (directory) so that I can reach there fast. How I can do? thanks in advance. S Kara -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can use the Places COM add-in from Microsoft: INFO: Office Developer Samples and Tools Available for Download http:...

Anyone?
Anyone? In news:1121087669.975314.186420@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Zack Schneeberger <schneebie1@**** > typed: > Anyone? Yes? ...

SendKeys Macro to Comapct Database in Conversion 2.0 to Access 200
Hi All, I am trying to convert an Access 2.0 database to an Access 2003 database however I am having trouble converting a SendKey macro that in Access 2.0 compacts the database. I dont full understand how it is doing this. the macro is: SendKeys "c:\statement\database.mdb~c:\statement\temp.mdb~" DoMenuItems 4, 0, 2 I am not too sure what this is trying to do, but it ends uo comapcting the database in Access 2.0. Thanks for any help I'm not sure about those menu items in version 2, however you could do away with the macro entirely. In 2003 there is an option (Tools, Opti...

Sending #2
When I send an email from other then the NEW EMAIL link, the email sit in the outbox. This includes a send from IE, ACT contact databas program, sometimes other places. The Microsoft forums produce n responses. Thank you ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

CRM 4 Client and offline sync error
I recently upgraded our CRM to version 4. I have the offline client installed on my machine. When I try to go offline, I get an error during Propagating Customizations. It says: An entity with the specified name already exists. Please specify a unique name. I've tried disabling all of my local data groups in an effort to try and narrow down the issue, but even with them all decactivated I still get the error message. I also tried unchecking all of the sync boxes under on the options screen, doesn't seem to effect it. Anyone have any ideas on this one? Hi I had the same e...

Using OWA from another Exchange Server
Hi Guys! We have 2 Exchange Servers in the same organization, EXCH1 and EXCH2,OWA is enabled on EXCH1. Both servers have mailboxes. The question is how do I configure users on EXCH2 to logon to their mailboxes using the OWA running on EXCH1.Your response will be most appreciated. We run Exchange Server 2003 SP1 on Windows Server 2003 SP1 -- Buchi "Buchi" <Buchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BDE18EE-D9DB-49F7-AB76-B13DA1C11064@microsoft.com... > Hi Guys! > We have 2 Exchange Servers in the same organization, EXCH1 and EXCH2,OWA > is > en...

OWA Attachments #2
Hi Exchange 2003 SP1, Windows Server 2003 When users are using OWA externally I want them to be able to open any attachments, but block them from being able to send attachments. Is this possible? if so what is needed. Thanks RajiA ...

Install Module choices mapped to Help Menu Module Listing
Hello, when installing GPv10 you have choices of what to install. For example: EFT for Receivables, Electronic Bank Reconciliation, Professional Services Tools Library, etc. But when you go under Help>Options and display the registration report it's not a one-to-one mapping of what you chose when doing the install. For example modules listed in my registration report that are not registered are Cashbook Bank Management, Bank One Commercial Card Integration, Bank One Direct Paycheck Card Integration. I don't know if these are mapped to EFT for Receivables or Electronic Bank Recon...

Installing EndNote X1
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Processor: Power PC Hello, According to the installation notes for EndNote X1 my Word tools menu should have an EndNote option. It doesn't. Apparently I should update Word X, but I can't find that on the website. And in any case my computer regularly updates all its programs. Can someone please advise. Thank you <interacting@officeformac.com> wrote: > Hello, According to the installation notes for EndNote X1 my Word tools > menu should have an EndNote option. It doesn't. Apparently I should > update Word X, bu...

Updating Outlook XP to Outlook 2003
We are a company of about 3500 users all using Office XP. We have a desire to migrate from Outlook XP to Outlook 2003. We also have a large number of Office XP MUI packs installed as well as the proofing tools. Will I need to install all the Office 2003 MUI packs to coincide with the Office XP MUI packs or will the Office XP MUI packs be sufficient do to the fact that we are not updating Word? -JV zore <jvolltrauer@gmail.com> wrote: > We are a company of about 3500 users all using Office XP. We have a > desire to migrate from Outlook XP to Outlook 2003. We also have a >...

Macro: ajust the print of a range to 1 page wide/tall
Hey guys It annoys me that I constantly have to ajust my prints to 1 page tall/ wide by using the printing tools, and put my self together in intention to program a little piece of macro that will give me joy and laughter back... However - my skill are not as big as my selfconfidence, and failed - so I have to send this discrete inquiry to the people of Excel-jungle - full of vulnerable expectation of getting some help here. My prosedure: The user marks his range. The macro prints this as ajusted 1 page print. My effort: ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "B1:N53" With Activ...

[SOFT TOOL EXE DLL ISO C PHP NIX WIN CISCO] search & download === www.GEGEREKA.com
Project of the year: Incredible unique search machine like nothing on earth. any kind of useful data: WIN,NIX,CISCO,MAC,DLL,PHP,EXE,ISO, ...and much more Millions files for everyone. Also music, movies and other media. http://www.GEGEREKA.com : THE LORD OF DOWNLOADS. ...

Exchange 2003 virtual server config
Currently my existing mail server has 1 SMTP virual server with settings: Authentication: yes Anonymous, no resolve anonymous email, no basic authetication, yes integrated windows authentication. Connection: All except list below, list is empty Relay: Only list below, list contains an old (now) unused IP, no allow all computers which successfully authenticate, regardless of list above. Users: Authenticated Users can submit and relay. This results in my server denying all SMTP connections to clients such as Outlook, Outlook Express, and 3rd part SMTP senders like Backup Exec or What's up...

Very slow outlook client for CRM 3.0
Everyone, We have implemented a test system for one of our clients and we are experiencing slowness on the outlook. The laptops are with at least 1 gig of RAM and there is only the sample data in the CRM. When the users starts the outlook it takes anywhere from 5 seconds to 15 seconds for outlook to start. We have turned off the inital sync and also increased the sync interval to 120 minutes. Even after these, the client is still slow. There are no other network issues with the users nor any other programs running on the laptop. Any advise ? Thanks Al ...

App in 2003 in a 2000 environment
I have my program in 2003 and a customer wants to include it in his program which uses 2000. Possible? Can they both run on the same PC? They use diffent runtimes. Comments welcome. Ed -- The Lottery Works! better with us. In actual fact, the default file format for Access 2003 is the Access 2000 file format, so unless you've explicitly changed your application to the Access 2002/2003 file format, you should be okay. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "InstantInfo" <InstantInfo@discussions.mi...

Anyone know what a
stick graph is? Is it similar to a candlestick graph? Kids have to do one for homework and nobody seems to know what it is! Rob Graham Hi Rob, Is it possibly a xy scatter where the points are not connected to each other but with the x axis. Looks sort of like a column chart with very thin bars. Where the x axis is a value axis and not the usual category type. If so plot your x and y values as a normal scatter chart , points only. The add negative Y error bars to the series. Use custom values and select the y values. This should then drop vertical lines to the x axis. Rob Graham wrote...

Anyone?
I am making a list of names that I will be ranking and need to be able to move them up and down the list frenquently in a timely mannor. How do I create a list that I can click on a name then drag and drop it into another spot on the list, as aposed to cutting and inserting? ...

switching from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2003
Is there a website that shows a comparison of 'How to's' in Outlook that a user does in LN? As an example, 'How do I schedule a meeting Outlook vs LN?' ...

synchronizing 2 pocket pc's with money 2004
I want to synchronize both my and my wife's pocket pc's (both have 2003 OS). when I get one sync'd and attempt to have the other connected, it tells me it will only allow 1 device synchronization. Any thoughts as to how I could adjust the settings? I don't know any way, and I wouldn't try it if I did know a way. It's a recipe for disaster -- look at the readme. -- Michael Gordon - MVP "kilz" <kilzer@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:075c01c357ea$cd11b780$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I want to synchronize both my and my wife's pocket pc...