GUID is not detected by server .& cannot go offline...SFO.

why is the server not detecting the GUID attached to the subject line of
email...what could be the problem...

Also i am not able to go offline ..I get an error Domain canot be contacted
or does not exist...

Any sugestions...
Thanks a million.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

FreeExamKing Providing latest Q&A, brain dumps Hi, FreeExamKing is providing latest & accurate preparation practice questions and answers brain dumps, study guides, online practice testing engine, aud
FreeExamKing Providing latest Q&A, brain dumps Hi, FreeExamKing is providing latest & accurate preparation practice questions and answers brain dumps, study guides, online practice testing engine, audio exams, realistic or preparation labs and Ebooks for almost all certifications. click here to visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com and download free preparation and training study material. ...

looking for wrong Exchange server
We have users at one of our centers that are experiencing problems with Exchange. They will get an informational balloon that says "Outlook is trying to retrive data from the Microsoft Exchange server server.domain.com". The problem is, the server name that is in the balloon isn't an Exchange server. This is causing serious connection problems. It takes way too long for our users to connect and retrieve email. Their computer just freezes sometimes can they can not continue to work. What server is listed? a DC by any chance? Could be that it is waiting for a response ...

remove/add back into domain an exchange server?
I have one W2KS as my PDC and many NT4 as my BDC's. I can not set up any of the BDC to W2KS because my W2K PDC has an underscore in the computer name (i.e. File_server) and replication between two W2KS DC will not work because of the underscore being an illegal DNS character. I need to dcpromo this file server back down to a member server. Here is where my exchange question comes in. Because of q284937 article that states that any W2K machine that comes into contact with a W2KS DC (unless you changed a registry entry but a little to late for that after the fact) it will no longer poll look...

How could I install e-connect on a stand alone server?
Hi, I try to install e-connect on GP8.0 on a stand alone server, but during the installation, it ask me for the domain user name and password, but I don't have a domain. What can I do? Please help, thanks. Frank, ...

Detect HasFocus and stop FlashWindowEx
I have used FlashWindowEx to flash a window until stopped and I want to stop the flash when the user clicks the dialog (or a control on it). OnActivate is not enough because the dialog may already be the Active window. What else can I look for? Thanks -- Michael Tissington http://www.tabtag.com http://www.oaklodge.com Hi Micheal, Thanks for you posting in the group! I hook the WM_LBUTTONUP message, it works on my side. Best regards, Gary Chang Microsoft Online Partner Support Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, a...

Server 2008R2 fax server
I've added the fax server role but i'm unable to connect to the fax server from other computers. It dosent show as a shared fax if i broes the server. When i try to connect to the fax as domain user, it says i don't have the sufficient credentials. On the server, when i look at the fax properties i dont see the share tab? SOLVED looked at the wrong properties, had to look at 'printer properties' "polilop" <fmatosicAT@st.htnet.hr> je napisao u poruci interesnoj grupi:eU5R23zdKHA.5156@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I've added the fax server...

Front end server configuration
We would like to install a FE server for our organisation which is having around 10 sites at different locations with seperate domains. Mak <Mak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We would like to install a FE server for our organisation which is having >around 10 sites at different locations with seperate domains. You have my permission to install the FE server. :) -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

baseline guides
Some of my pages show baseline guides on whole page and other pages show guides only in the margines. How do I get the guides to show on whole page of every page? Look at your master pages. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Mamma Bear" <Mamma Bear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C904F877-AEB1-49E9-BBFD-CAFCB49B8C6D@microsoft.com... > Some of my pages show baseline guides on whole page and other pages show > guides only in the margines. > > How do I get the guides t...

Realexamquestions.com study guides are better than Testking.co.uk study guides
Realexamquestions.com study guides are better than Testking.co.uk study guides ...

Ftp : how to detect a Time Out
Hello everybody, I use MFC classes CInternetSession and CFtpConnection to open a permanent connection to a ftp server. But this server disconnect me after a given time. Can I detect a time out from the server on the client side (my code !) ? Or should I test directly an internet handle ? Thanks very much for your help. cyril.delmas@gmail.com wrote: > I use MFC classes CInternetSession and CFtpConnection to open a > permanent connection to a ftp server. But this server disconnect me > after a given time. Can I detect a time out from the server on the > client side (my code !) ? ...

Problems with SFO after shutting down
Hi all, While one of our users was shutting down Outlook (incl. SFO MS CRM 1.2), several prompts appeared, he opted for OK to all prompts. Result is that within SFO he can no longer use the CRM actions buttons (they all disappeared), nor access the application webforms via the shortcuts. Trying to resolve this by be rechecking the MS CRM checkbox in COM Add-ins section (part of Advanced Options in Outlook) results in the option jumping back to unchecked status after closing the form. Does this imply the client needs a reinstall of SFO or is there another way to fix this? Thanx. Hi,...

Clean Rules off Exchange Server
I am running SBS 2003 with Outlook 2002. My server is cluttered with way too many rules and I want to clean them from my server. Any help would be most appreciated. It appears there are switches one can use with Outlook 2003 but I haven't found any for 2002. Thanks in advance. Why not just go to Tools | Rules Wizard and delete any you don't want? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm "DKF" <dkfif@excite.com> wrote in message news:Ow3lKpx6HHA.1188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...

Syntax for a static GUID in Jet SQL
I'm trying to execute an INSERT query with a static GUID value, but can't get the syntax right. Assuming that Col1 of Table1 is a GUID field, what's the correct form of the following: INSERT INTO Table1 (Col1, Col2... ColN) SELECT '12345678-9ABC-DEF0-1234-56789ABCDEF0', Col2... ColN FROM Table2 I've tried various combinations of ', ", #, {}... and can't seem to find the answer. Thanks. J Not sure but I think that for JET, you need something like: {guid {5FF51B8E-8A0C-11D2-BD7C-006008D242CD}} Don't know if you must enclose this between sin...

how to forward mail to correct domains and Exch servers,
We have an NT 4 domain (call it "NT4") and a new AD domain (call it "AD"). Domain NT4 is NT 4 with Exchange 5.5. New domain AD with Windows 2003 and very soon Exchange 2003. We have one Internet domain name ("abc.com"). How can we have mail sent to user@abc.com get routed to the correct Exchange server on the correct domain? Currently our firewall passes all SMTP traffic to the NT4 Exchange 5.5 server. I'm thinking the answer is the ADC, but will this work between two different (but trusting) domains? If this is the answer, does the ADC end up "ins...

Open mailbox on the server
On a 2003 exchange server is there a way to open the mailboxes right on the server. We use this system for web based mail and the Admin inbox gets really full of all the Junk mail filtered to it or notification about junk mail it blocked. When I log in to it remotely it takes for ever to delete all the messages. Even if I sit down at the server itself it still takes awhile to delete them from the web outlook interface. I would like to be able to just open the mail box for the admin and deleted the message in a non exchange few. To access mailbox contents you need mail client. If all you wa...

How to setup MFC memory leak detection
Hi, All of my past projects have been begun as generic MFC applications, and I'm used to getting object dump messages when I close an app that has memory leaks. Right now, however, I'm working on an app that did not start out as an MFC app (it's actually a visual studio project generated by the Qt code generator, though I don't think that matters here); rather, it's a general C++ project. My question is: how do I setup whatever is needed so that I can get back those nice object dump messages. I've already altered the project settings to include MFC. What else do I need...

Is there any way to change the base guides from points to inches?

Inbox/IMAP server question
Hey guys, hope your holiday season is doing good so far. Mine has been a pain so far. In a nutshell, I'm 16 and living with my grandparents. My grandfather's computer (Windows 98SE with Outlook Express 6) died last week and we bought a new one (Windows XP Home with Outlook 2002) and he is throwing a fit. He's been crying and complaining and screaming and yelling because "NOTHING WORKS RIGHT!!" I have set up his email accounts so they connect to his work's IMAP server so he can get his email, but for some reason the IMAP's server folder list has it's ...

Spaces before GUID in subject line
Does anyone know if there is a way to limit the number of spaces that precedes the long GUID in the subject line when sending mail out from CRM? Im wondering if this is a function of Exchange or CRM. Im concerned about replying to emails from CRM that contain all those spaces. I know some filters see that as a spam attempt... Currently no supported option to alter this setting in v1.2 out of the box; It is either tuning it on or completed off. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to limit the number ...

File Repository Server Input is down 04-19-05
I found a few posts regarding this error but no responses so I decided to repost this since I'm am experiencing the exact same error. This started yesterday. We applied some security patches on Saturday...just the latest security patches released by Microsoft and rebooted. I don't think it's related but thought I shuold mention it anyway. When trying to run any report the following error is generated: Crystal Report Viewer File Repository Server Input is down restart of the Crystal Input File Repository Server and the Crystal Page Server lets us run a report once before t...

Xml Serialization
I generated a class from a schema. One of the fields are typed as System.Guid. Perfect. The only problem is when this class serializes, the guid field serializes as 8c4a969b-2aa4-4679-b170-d9f6441f7c6d, when I need it as {8A3ACA06-A7DE-41A5-B584-063E7CF391BB}, all upper, and with braces. Is there a way to force the XmlSerializer to serialize as the latter format? I tried to turn the field into a string property with private field type Guid. That way, I can store it as a guid but format it the way I want. The problem this time - the properties serialize last and my elements are now out of...

enter server time
i have a worksheet which contains 2 columns on entering "X" in a1, the current local system time is automaticall entered in a2 with the code If Target.Column = 2 Then Target.Offset(0, 1).Value = Now - Date i have shared the file on a network, and would now want a standard tim to be entered in a2.. i.e . i want the server time or my system tim (where the file is located) entered in a -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Why is Entourage accessing a strange server (ldap.bigfoot.com)?
I have Entourage 11.2.3 on a 1.25 GHz 20" iMac running OS 10.4.6. For the past week or so Entourage has been periodically accessing a strange server (ldap.bigfoot.com). I only know this because I see the progress bar in the bottom right corner of the screen. I have four email accounts, but none of them use a bigfoot server. Is this the result of some kind of virus or trojan horse? How do I stop it from accessing this server? If I cannot stop it, I was thinking about wiping my hard drive and reinstalling the OS and Entourage. However, the only way I know of to restore all my emails,...

leak detection
I added CMemoryState stuff from: <http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_mfc_CMemoryState.3a3a.DumpStatistics.asp> to my current project (C++/MFC). It is reporting leaks. As I often do, I created a baseline, empty SDI app with the wizard and made the same additions for leak detection. To my surprise, leaks are being reported in this otherwise unmodified app-wizard app. Should this be considered normal? Does app-wizard generate leaky code, or does CMemoryState have problems? WinXP Pro w/SP2 and VS.Net2003 You got to wrap around your code. B...

More style guide & UI examples
Hello Everyone, I'm trying to learn the new SDK and would like to create my own list view and edit pages. I was hoping someone could send me or link me to a few more examples that include both the aspx and code behind it. I've already looked over the SDK samples but only find lots of back end non visual examples with the exception of the sample.htm stylesheet but that doesn't cover tabs, grids or lists. Any help would be greatly appreciated. There are code samples that you can download on www.gotdotnet.com. Search for the CRM Sandbox and apply to join the site. -- Matt...