Great Plains Spanish (LAATM) - CRM 3.0 Connector

We have Microsoft Great Plains  8.0 spanish (latam) edition and CRM 3.0 We
need integrated these two systems.

Why only U.S. English editions of Microsoft Great Plains are supported in
the CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP?
Is necesary install all clients of MGP in US English or just one Client in
US English is required for the integration?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I've the same scenario

"erika_filo" wrote:

> We have Microsoft Great Plains  8.0 spanish (latam) edition and CRM 3.0 We
> need integrated these two systems.
>
> Why only U.S. English editions of Microsoft Great Plains are supported in
> the CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP?
> Is necesary install all clients of MGP in US English or just one Client in
> US English is required for the integration?

Add new user in CRM 3.0
On a new system, using the web interface to add a new user, ust after putting in domain\username I get the message "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system admnistrator" - no info from AD is displayed. Using the Deployment Manager, I never manage to get any domains or users listed. This leaves me unable to add users at all.. Single Domain: Win2003 with AD. SQL 2005 Svr SP1 Any help would be appreciated.. You might go to the web.config file in the CRM root folder and set remote errors to Off so you can get an informative error message. -- Matt Wittema...

DREMEL 1/32 Engraving Cutter (3/32 Shank), Part No. 111
Price:$2.66 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B000WE5NV0 Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000WE5NV0 The Dremel rotary tool is lightweight, compact and versatile, which makes it very "friendly". This tool works differently from any other tool you've ever owned. With more than 150 available accessories, you can use it to cut, sand, shape, drill, buff, g ...

Problem with resolution of CRM contact emails
Hi, Our system seems to have a problem with contact email addresses. When Outlook autofills CRM contact emails it sometimes does not resolve the email, only the contact name. I'm finding it difficult to replicate this problem, but some of te CRM users have definitely experienced it. Has anyone met this scenario before? (and does anyone know what to do about it???) Thanks! Tom ...

Navigation Bar #3
I am having problem with the navigation bar on the bottom of my web page. The links seem to be properly set up and work while working inside publisher. Once I preview as a web page or publish, the links no longer work. Any thoughts? Thank you! You did not specify what version of Publisher you are using or which browser, but it sounds like you are previewing the site in FireFox. The bottom navbar is converted to an image in both Pub 2003 and 2007 webs for the version of the web pages that are rendered by FireFox. The html coding engine produces a different version for IE. The fix for this...

Quickbooks vs. CRM for invoicing
Can anyone offer any suggestions on whether or not we should use Quickbooks Professional Edition or CRM to do our invoicing & quoting. Our invoice porocess ties directly into how many hours is spent working for each customer, and tracking what is done. Our quote process is really just a template for reselling hardware & software. Can CRM do this? (FYI, we already use CRM for sales) and Quickbooks for Accounting only. Invoicing and quoting are both manual processes right now. Thanks "circulent" <circulent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:984826A...

Outlook 2007 + Connector
Hi there, I have Outlook 2007 installed with Connector as well. They both are working beautifully well. Outlook has synch all my folders with messages and so on. However, my question is, how do I download at once all the emails and folders I have from Hotmail server into my local PC machine, so I could read all my emails without being connected to the internet. Thank you and much appreciated your help. Ctrl+Alt+S - choose the send/receive group and click Edit. Set the connector account to download full messages. Once down, you can read messages when offline. -- Diane Poremsky [MV...

Serialized Inventory in Great Plains
Hi, We are trying to evaluate the capabilities of Great Plains for handling serialized inventory on a large scale. We are selling about 100,000 serialized products a month. Does anyone have a similar implementation. I will be very interested to find out what challenges you are having and if you think it's a good inventory tracking system. Thanks, Peter It really depends on your environment and processes. 100,000 serial numbers a month is a. Keep in mind that you have to record the serial numbers for every movement of a unit if you turn it on for an item. If you have a WMS and...

microsoft money plus home & business trial. v 17.0.150.727
im having issues accessing my file. i used windows live to access my money file which saved email address & password. I went to dallas for 2 days now its asking for a money password which i did not setup. what should i do? See http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.aspx MS may well be doing server work that affects logins. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "moneymakingmoneyman" <mon...

Contact Group in CRM
Hallo Everyone, How can we add Contact Group in CRM. as i have add 50 Users email addresses in one group in order send email for all users at same time. Kind Regards, SAB Create a view with the 50 contacts. Then use that view to bulk email, using the button on the grid toolbar "SyedAbdulbasith" <syedsaab@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:45E4A57C-BC70-48FB-8A41-D6D25107F69B@microsoft.com... > Hallo Everyone, > How can we add Contact Group in CRM. as i have add 50 Users email > addresses > in one group in order send email for all users at same time. > >...

Restored GP 8.0 from server crash, users can't log in and SA oddit
The server that hosts GP 8.0 crashed, we had a backup and restored it. Upon boot SQL 2000 was giving us issues, we had to reinstall it to get it running again. The GP 8.0 DB's were reattached. I can see the users in their respective DB's from Enterprise Manager but when I attempt to log in as said users, it gives the dreaded: "Your SQL Server login record is not a valid user record in Great Plains. Enter a different login, or contact your Great Plains system administrator." Right now the only account that lets me on is the SA but even so, whenever I attempt to do ...

Importing Address Book #3
Happy New Year to all you hard working people down there. I've tried to import my Outlook Express Address book into Outlook 2000. No matter what form I try to import with it fails. Can this be done? If so, How. File > Import and Export > Internet Mail and Addresses -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Rudy de Vries" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:007801c3d0a4$43fd8d10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Happy New Year to all you hard working people down there. > > I've tried to import my Outlook Express Address book into > Outlook 20...

MS POS 1.0 Currency and API
I want to use POS 1.0 in the Philippines but I cannot try the software. Is there any option to change the currency sign? Also, is there an API for customization? Thanks! ...

Compiling problem (MSVC6.0)
I have a project that used to compile in a few seconds. It still does in Debug mode. But in Release mode, now it gets stuck: Class1.cpp Class2.cpp Class3.cpp Generating Code... And it will generate code her for say 5mins, before moving to the next file. Why has this suddenly started happening? Might I have a corrupt file? > I have a project that used to compile in a few seconds. It still does > in Debug mode. But in Release mode, now it gets stuck: > > Class1.cpp > Class2.cpp > Class3.cpp > Generating Code... > > And it will generate code her for say 5mins, befor...

subtotals #3
My worksheet contains 57,000 rows of data in the following format: Part Nbr Item Nbr Price 687223007-5 019-038 257.82 687223007-5 68-1366 20.24 687223007-5 68-1378 2.34 687223007-5 68-2232 223.68 687223007-5 68-4115 242.40 687223007-5 019-038 131.07 687223007-5 68-1366 10.12 687223007-5 68-1378 1.17 687223007-5 58-1856 4.24 687223007-5 68-2232 109.23 687223007-5 68-4115 110.80 687233016-4 019-003 76.24 687233016-4 68-2232 22.58 687233016-4 019-003 78.24 687233016-4 68-2232 27.72 687233016-4 019-003 80.78 687233016-4 68-2232 ...

count cells in a document, but excude cells with a "0"
I want to count the number of cells that have a value greater than "0", but not use a range. The cells that will be counted are every other cell in that column. EX: 45 22<-- 18 6<-- 9 17<-- 2 0<-- so my answer would be "3", the amount of cells that have a value greater than "0". the arrows are not on the work sheet they are just used to point out which cell I need counted. You have not given any cell references where your data is but a fomual like this should be close... =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$10), 2) = 0), --($...

Changing Business Units in CRM 3.0
Can someone confim this statement or correct me etc.........if I need to change a few users' BU (business unit no longer extsts) and they are using the CRM Client, do they need to be in off-line mode and have their most recent edits updated to system of record? On Jun 10, 1:44 am, KEO <K...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can someone confim this statement or correct me etc.........if I need to > change a few users' BU (business unit no longer extsts) and they are using > the CRM Client, do they need to be in off-line mode and have their most > recent edits ...

Locating a file in excel with a partial file name. #3
I have been runnimg with Office 2000 with which when I go to open a file in excel I am able to enter a partial file name, any part of the file name, to search for the file I wish to open. I am finding in Excel 2002 this function does not apprear to exsit, only the function where it will search for the fille that starts with what your typing will appear once its narrowed it down to the first of a few possible options. I require the ability to be able to just go to the file open icon in excel and on the file name line be able to typr the last few chararacters of a file name to find the ...

Howto repress "0" if sum = 0
I am doing a timesheet and for rows that do not get time at the end it displays a sum of 0. How do I not show the 0 Tools/Options/View, untick zero box. -- Ken Russell "David Lewis" <*@*.*> wrote in message news:0hcmovocgn11m6ffqq2qnpp623ga3gp79v@4ax.com... | I am doing a timesheet and for rows that do not get time at the end | it displays a sum of 0. How do I not show the 0 | --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.525 / Virus Database: 322 - Release Date: 9/10/2003 Right click cell, select f...

Page Numbers #3
Is there a way to get page numbers in a workbook to run consecutively from one sheet to the next? If you select multiple sheets, then print, Excel will consecutively # the pages. >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to get page numbers in a workbook to run >consecutively from one sheet to the next? >. > If I understand correctly, you can do this in the header/footer . You can insert the function and it will automatically number your pages. >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to get page numbers in a workbook to run >consecutively from one sheet ...

CRM Integration for GP
I have been trying to install the CRM integration for GP 7.5 but have been stuck with Error 1722 and BizTalk 2000 would not install. I have searched all MBS or MSDN and MS knowledge base, but they were all dead ends to my issue. I have tried removing the Namespace as one KB explained, but my problem is that there's no previous installed BizTalk to remove. And there is the issue with regards to terminal server must be in Remote Admin mode. I am positively sure that it is installed as Remote Admin twice. The environment is that on a Windows 2000 server DC with CRM 1.2 and GP 7.5 in...

CRM Role/Privileges Report
Is there a report, or, even better, a bit of SQL code, that will generate a report or listing of each business unit, its roles, and their level of privileges for each function? Thanks! Anyone? On Apr 25, 2:33 pm, LeftyRodiguez <rifle...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there a report, or, even better, a bit of SQL code, that will > generate a report or listing of each business unit, its roles, and > their level of privileges for each function? > > Thanks! On May 2, 8:35=A0am, LeftyRodiguez <rifle...@gmail.com> wrote: > Anyone? > On Apr 25, 2:33 pm, LeftyRodiguez <...

Capital Gains of $0
I'm experiencing what appears to be an inconsistency in the reporting on the YTD Capital Gains Report. For some of my transactions, where the Sale Proceeds are equal to the Purchase Cost (i.e. $0 Gain/Loss), the report includes the transaction correctly showing the Gain/Loss as 0.00. For other transactions, where the Sale Proceeds are also equal to the Purchase Cost, the report does NOT include the transaction. In each of the cases I'm trying to resolve, the amounts are round numbers (i.e. 300 at $100), so there shouldn't be any fractional pennies creating an inexact $0. ...

Dialog Box #3
I need some simple advice on how to make a dialog box launch with the auto open macro to have a value entered by the user and pasted in a cell on the worksheet. Thanks in advance. Look in VBA help for Application.InputBox I use this in an autofilter for entering are codes when filtering on phone numbers Sub Area_Code() Application.ScreenUpdating = False UserVal = Application.InputBox("Enter Area Code") If UserVal = False Then Exit Sub Else Selection.AutoFilter Field:=4, Criteria1:=UserVal & "*", Operator:=xlAnd End If Application...

Bulk Email Not Sending in CRM 4
Hi, I have been having no problems with this up until a couple of weeks ago. Basically, when contacts are selected, send direct email clicked and template selected the emails are not leaving the organisation. I have looked at system jobs and it says that thy have succeeded and I have tried this with both the outlook client and the webclient. Also I have restarted both services several times also applied the hotfix for the router service. Have I missed something or is there a way to monitor bulk emails to see where this is falling over, we are using exchange 2003 SP2 for routing. Any ...

Email Tracking in CRM 11-02-07
When we send an email from Outlook and "track it", it places the email in History for the account associated with it. How do we make CRM use the sender of the email who is the OwnerID (created by) field show up instead of SYSTEM. Is SYSTEM a user that CRM uses internally when emails come in? ...