Ereigniskennung: 6000
Datum:  21.05.2008
Zeit:  18:10:13
Benutzer:  Nicht zutreffend
Computer: NB169
Beschreibung:
An error occurred during Offline Synchronization.  Try going offline
again, or restart Microsoft Outlook. SoapException happened Server was
unable to process request..
 Detail <error>
  <code>0x80044150</code>
  <description>Generic SQL error.</description>
  <type>Platform</type>
</error>
 Stack Trace Info:
    bei
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
asyncCall)
   bei
methodName, Object[] parameters)
   bei Microsoft.Crm.SdkTypeProxy.CrmService.Execute(Request Request)
   bei
Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.OfflineSync.SyncData.DoPrepareSync(Int32
callPriority)
   bei
Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.OfflineSync.SyncData.Sync(ITransferDataProvider
transferDataProvider, Int32 callPriority)
   bei
Microsoft.Crm.Application.SMWrappers.OfflineSync.SyncThreadMethod() .

Thanks for any help.

Thomas Arnold
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Setting up Outlook from the beginning.
I'm a little confused about outlook setup, I've only just worked in outlook through my employer and have never had to set up outlook at home and use it, I've always just used yahoo. Now for my business at home I want to use Outlook for my email and organize reminders and schedules etc, however I don't understand how you end up w/ an email address in outlook, like I said before mine through my work was always my name@the name of my employer.com. Then I was told outlook could link to my yahoo email address but that I also do not know how to do. Can anyone give me advice...

Where Do Messages Go??
If there isn't a kink in my program and it's behaving as it should, I hope someone can answer my questions. Messages disappear. Example: I e-mailed a friend, who e-mailed me back. When I answered that response, I could find no trace of it in "sent mail" or anywhere else, and the item in my inbox maintained its appearance as unread mail. If I click "mark read" it disappears altogether. I've lost several messages this way. Also I seem to be unable to drag a message from one folder to another. It gets lost in the transporter, never to be seen agai...

CRM for Outlook Contacts
Our sales team gets contacts from their clients via .vcf files, Plaxo, Spoke, etc. These all end up being standard Outlook Contacts. Converting them to CRM contacts is not easy. I have tried some utilities that change the message class, but it's hard ot explain that process to a sales professional. Is there a way to promote a contact to CRM??? V2 maybe? I would very much like to do this as well. Does anyone know if this capability will be in the next version? I've heard it was delayed until the fourth quarter. "Dave Finlay" wrote: > Our sales team gets con...

Virus attacking Outlook
You gotta love the kids for making these pesky viruses and worms. Wish I was that smart... I have the latest updates and definitions from Norton, and it seems to be doing good. my Outlook 2000 is recieving every email, and norton deletes or captures each virus as it comes in. What I want to know is, how do I set up some type of filter, blocking out common words in the subject, or block senders?? I know it can be done, but I'm not sure how. Can anyone help? Please? On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:25:48 -0800, "Rightmer" <Rightmer@hotmail.com> wrote: >You gotta love...

IMAP and outlook 2000/XP/2003
I have set up a small network.. witha windows 2000 Pro computer acting as a server with an IMAP email ser running on it. i am recieveing a problem with any outlook client 2000-2003. the clients keep timing out, and hanging. with outlook express there is no problem.... i am aware this is a know issue.. but is there a fix? jack benson ...

Where do the Archives Go?
I cannot find the information Outlook claims to have archived for me. Yes I know how to display the archived calendar, but it's blank. Any ideas? Thanks! I use XP, and Office 2007. "6Sigma 5s No Clue" <6Sigma5sNoClue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B239B721-DCF1-4337-947D-B325D4BF0E4A@microsoft.com... >I cannot find the information Outlook claims to have archived for me. Yes I > know how to display the archived calendar, but it's blank. Any ideas? > Thanks! > > I use XP, and Office 2007. Why do you think Outook is arch...

Error ID c1010aae
Hi I've serious problem When i try to get the public folder properties in my 5.5 server , i've the foloing error: The object cannot be found in the directory. This may be because replication has not completed Microsoft Exchange Directory ID N�c1010aae I dont have any event in the event log. As Microsoft Says in technet, i ve apply The latest SP on all my exchange 5.5 server but i'still have the same problem does any one say how to corrct this Thanks ...

Price/cost fields need to be able to go beyond 5 decimals.
When we receive product it comes in $ per metric ton, which we convert to $ per lb.. We sometimes receive product in millions of lbs. in one line item, when we convert from $/MT to lb./MT the limit of 5 decimal places in a currency field causes pretty lare rounding errors to occur in our extended cost. This causes our posted cost in GP to be different than what we actually pay our vendors. The ability to extend beyond 5 decimals in the currency field would solve the problem, but for now it is not possible in GP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsof...

outlook configuration document?
Hey there, Has anyone seen a document that contains all of the configuration settings for Outlook 2003? I know that I can see them in the Custom Installation Wizard from the resource kit. I'm looking for something like a check list I guess. Something that we can go over in a meeting and decide how we want to configure an installation. Thanks, mrchesnutt at gmail dot com I just published a book that contains all the group policy and CIW = settings through SP1, plus some other commonly used settings, in = appendices that allow plenty of room for scribbling. See my signature = below.=20...

Error Code 0x80070001
I had a virus on my computer (Windows XP). I performed a Full System Recovery. I reloaded MS Office 2003. I had NOrton AV already installed. I have been trying to reinstall NAV, but it tells me that I need to download WinXP SP2. I have WinXP SP1 (yes my computer is old) I tried downloading SP2, but I keep getting error codes, i.e., the one listed above and 0x87ff0004. It also tells me that it can't copy the file - printuit or something like that. Please help if you can Back-up any personal data (none of which should be considered 100% trustworthy at this point...

Multiple calendars, how to choose which one meetings go into
Hi I have 3 calendars setup in outlook XP , when someone sends me a meeting request how can i change which calendar the meeting goes into, at the moment they all go into what i guess is the default calendar which i want to change to a different one any ideas? thanks Chris You really can't change it. Outlook treats certain folders special. "Chris S" <fred@fred.com> wrote in message news:43cf7167$0$23294$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk... > Hi > > I have 3 calendars setup in outlook XP , when someone sends me a meeting > request how can i change which calend...

startup error message in excel.
I get an error message everytime I start up excel. It reads "Subset not in range" I can click OK and then use exel so this is not so much a problem as a hassel. Any suggestions? It sounds like there's a misbehaving macro in one of your workbooks that gets opened each time you start excel. These workbooks can be found in your XLStart folder or under Tools|Addins (from excel's menubar). Chip Pearson has some notes to help diagnose this kind of problem at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm ournutyhouse wrote: > > I get an error message everytime I ...

Go to page
I have a long document and need to go the certain pages without having to scroll down. How do I go to a particular page? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0040_01CAEE07.56832EE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Press Ctrl+G to open the GoTo dialog, and enter the page number. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "richard" <rmk@wo...

SQL Integration For Analytical Accounting
As Analytical Accounting does not work with Integration Manager, has anyone created a direct integration to the SQL tables for the purposes of bringing in historical financial data, specifically in a general journal format with analytical accounting analysis agttached to specific genral ledger account codes. -- Best Regards Mark I don't have a direct integration but the folks at eone have SmartConnect which has a drag and drop integration interface layered over econnect and should be able to do what you want. http://www.eonesolutions.com.au/content.aspx?page=SmartConnect Mark (Dy...

Connect via modem when Outlook is offline does not work Outlook 2002
Hi, I have recently discovered a problem with Outlook 2002. When I am connected to a network I would like to be able to send and receive automatically. When I am not connected to the network I would like the Dial-up dialog to pop up when I click send/receive. This worked in Outlook 2000 but when I upgraded to Outlook 2002. All my settings appear correct. This was the same in the original installation and after updating to SP3. I have also made sure that IE6 is not in offline mode. I have each email account set to Connect via modem when Outlook is offline - as I have for IE6. When I click Sen...

Migrating from 5.5 2003 user trying to "send as" some else gets this error , "You do not have permission to send to this recipient" but permissions seem to be ok on the mailbox. Send As permission is on the Security tab of the AD object. If they are trying to Send As from their own account as another user they will need the AD security setting as well. Cheers Glen "Kevin" <emer777@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%233Aw4uNjEHA.1904@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Migrating from 5.5 2003 user trying to "send as" some else gets this error , >...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

CRM initialization error
Hi, I began installation of MS CRM last week. I had many error messages (each one found answer in Implementation Guide or Google Groups...). But since yesterday, a new message appeared : "Failed to install Microsoft CRM Server Setup" "Failed to provision your initial business" "Failed to create organization". I tried to found an answer on Google Group but each one failed. I explain my configuration : - 1 Windows 2000 Server Domain Controller with AD and Exchange 2000 - 1 Windows 2000 Server with SQL Server SP2 - 1 Windows 2000 Server which try to be CR...

CANNOT START OUTLOOK #6
Out of the blue yesterday my outlook stopped working. When I try to start it I get this error: "There was a problem during installation. Restart and try again. If the problem persists, please reinstall." All of my other Office programs work just fine and I have been using Outlook for months without problems. This might help: http://www.sparnaaij.net/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm Outlook doesn't start Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP- Print /Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Televis...

Query problem (MS SQL and MS Access tables)
L.S, I have a front-end application (MS Access 2000) that uses data from both MS Access tables and MS SQL Server tables. The SQL tables are linked to the front-end application via ODBC. I am trying to perform a query using the following tables: 1. dbo_430_PRProject (MS SQL Server Table) 2. dbo_430_cicmpy (MS SQL Server Table) 3. tbl_ink_bb (MS Access table) 4. tbl_ink_bb_status (MS Access table) Table …  ‘1’ contains information about our projects (Customer-ID, Project description, start date, end date etc.)  ‘2’ contains information about our business contacts (both customers and...

Outlook internet history
Is there a way to erase the internet history like you can do in Internet Explorer? ...

Here we go again
Well, once again CashEdge is not connecting/syncing with Money and MSN Money. I guess I won't run right out to buy Money 2007. Even if the software were an improvement over M06, it cannot be any better than the weakest link in the sync chain. A known problem, David -- and not unique to the version of Money. Look at http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp -- Michael Gordon MVP "David Haynes" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:eNopg0UzGHA.1252@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Well, once again CashEdge is not connecting/syncing with Money and MSN ...

Is it possible to synchronize data from an SQL table to an Exchange Server
Is it possible to have a replication or synchronization between contact info stored in an SQL db's table and the Contacts or Public folders of an Exchange Server. Sure - programmatically, it can be done. Check out MSDN for more info. -- Nick Cavalancia MCSE/MCT/MCNE/MCNI nickc@remove-comsphere.com Comsphere - "Where Knowledge Transfer is Key" Web: http://www.comsphere.com Ph: 954.275.0114 Fax: 954.791.6763 "D Gauthier" <dgauthier_nospam@nospam-liaison-intl.com> wrote in message news:A5wZb.3163$Hg4.1407@chiapp18.algx.net... > > Is it possible to have...

The Outlook black hole...
I accidentally dragged-and-dropped an email in to the outlook today folder (or my mailbox), and to my astonishment it just disappeared from existence. I couldn't find it anywhere. I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003 and I am setup to use exchange. If someone can shed some light on this bizarre problem I would much appreciate it. Thanks. use advanced find to search for it in the store(select the Outlook today folder level in the search) - or you can turn off the folder home page (right click on the OT folder and choose properties). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yo...

import store 2.0 to hq failing
After upgrading store ops from 1.2 to 2.0 (no problems) we are trying to implement hq 2.0 by bringing in the biggest store db through the hd admin. However, it fails on an invalid column category. Any ideas? ...