Ereigniskennung: 6000
Datum:  21.05.2008
Zeit:  18:10:13
Benutzer:  Nicht zutreffend
Computer: NB169
Beschreibung:
An error occurred during Offline Synchronization.  Try going offline
again, or restart Microsoft Outlook. SoapException happened Server was
unable to process request..
 Detail <error>
  <code>0x80044150</code>
  <description>Generic SQL error.</description>
  <type>Platform</type>
</error>
 Stack Trace Info:
    bei
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
asyncCall)
   bei
methodName, Object[] parameters)
   bei Microsoft.Crm.SdkTypeProxy.CrmService.Execute(Request Request)
   bei
Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.OfflineSync.SyncData.DoPrepareSync(Int32
callPriority)
   bei
Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.OfflineSync.SyncData.Sync(ITransferDataProvider
transferDataProvider, Int32 callPriority)
   bei
Microsoft.Crm.Application.SMWrappers.OfflineSync.SyncThreadMethod() .

Thanks for any help.

Thomas Arnold
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

go to next cell and paste question
I am writing a macro that is supposed to take certain cells from a "interface" page, remove them, and paste to a string of cells o another. That is easy, but I cant figure out how to make them go t another set of cells, if the ones I recorded are filled. Example: Sub Macro1() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 8/4/2004 by Lane Lacy ' ' ActiveWindow.LargeScroll ToRight:=17 ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = 239 ActiveWindow.SmallScroll ToRight:=10 Range("IV2:IV7").Select Selection.Copy Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Cut Sheets("productivity&qu...

outlook 2000 help file

Process STORE.EXE (PID=4044). Topology Discovery failed,
Happened twice today, this is the second time. No idea why. A reboot will fix it.. 1( Process STORE.EXE (PID=4044). Topology Discovery failed, error 0xffffffff. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. 2) Process MAD.EXE (PID=3568). All Domain Controller Servers in use are not responding: INSIGHT-PDC.insight.com.sg insight-bdc.insight.com.sg For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. 3) NSPI Proxy can contact Global Catalog INSIGHT- PDC.insight.com.sg but it does not support the NSPI service. After a Domain Contr...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Outlook 2003

Outlook 2003 Contact data

"the operation failed"
I installed the trial cd for MS Office Professional w/ Business Contact Mgr for Outlook. I didn't like it, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled my MS Office XP with Outlook 2002. Now, when I push "send/receive" I get the error "The Operation Failed." I've tried deleted all my mail profiles and rebooted, no improvment. Now, what can I do? Thanks for your help! Detect and Repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ac...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

ESM error
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have Exchange2k3 SP2 running on a Win2k3 server. Our Exchange Admin is out on medical leave so I am resuming his responsibilities. My problem is I cannot access some of the storage groups using exchange system manager. We have 4 mailbox stores and I get an error trying to access 3 of them. The error is "An unknown error has occurred. ID no: 80040d1b Exchange System Manager". What is really puzzling is if I click on a storage group a second time, I don't get the error but the storage group shows up as empty. I have thi...

#Error Message
I have created a calculation to count the number of people and placed it in the Name Footer: =count([EyNumber]) and called the unbound box, CountNames. When there are no results it returns the #Error message. How can I remove this error message and display a message like, "No Data", or display the true results of a count? I have tried using the IsError function but can't seem to get it to work. Thanks Hi Nigel, Try: =IIf(IsError([EyNumber]), "No Data", Count([EyNumber]) Clifford Bass Nigel wrote: >I have created a calculatio...

outlook should let me move emails from sent to a specific folder
It only allows copies to be moved to specific folders and not the actual mail itself - this creates unnecssary copies and makes everything confusing. Can't there also be a SIMPLE rules wizard like in outlook 2002? I find this new wizard too cumbersome and complex. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and the...

concurrent instances (or profiles) of outlook
Hi, Is it possible to have two instances of Outlook running at the same time? Or maybe have two Outlook profiles accessable at the same time? I have two mail accounts and want to keep them seperate and want to use Outlook for both. But I don't know how so right now I'm using Outlook Express for one and Outlook for the other. Thanks for any advise, Rob No, you cannot run 2 instances of Outlook nor can you have 2 profiles open at the same time. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus n...

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail