Freelance work

Does anyone know of someone who does freelance work for CRM?  Our company is
looking to pay someone to write code for CRM.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Wendy,
I am interested. Please email me to discus further.

--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan
Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com

"Wendy" wrote:

> Does anyone know of someone who does freelance work for CRM?  Our company is
> looking to pay someone to write code for CRM.
Hi Wendy,

We can help you. Please drop a email to me.

Regards,
Manick, USA
manick.m@hotmail.com

"Wendy" wrote:

> Does anyone know of someone who does freelance work for CRM?  Our company is
> looking to pay someone to write code for CRM.
Wendy be careful, I have delt with a lot of CRM hacks over the last 5 years.

"Wendy" wrote:

> Does anyone know of someone who does freelance work for CRM?  Our company is
> looking to pay someone to write code for CRM.
I am interested.
Me MS CRM Certified Professional and willing to work as long term.

Drop an email on mscrmexpert@gmail.com

--
Regards,

MS CRM Certified Professional

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com

"Wendy" wrote:

> Does anyone know of someone who does freelance work for CRM?  Our company is
> looking to pay someone to write code for CRM.
Hi Antony Baker,
I am not sure about your past experinces but I wil say there are lot of bad
people in this world. They are not only restricted to CRM community. I hope
you had good experiences too. But I agree with you. Wendy should first do all
steps to get satisfy and than hire some consultant. Becareful from bad people
out there :)

--

"Antony Baker" wrote:

> Wendy be careful, I have delt with a lot of CRM hacks over the last 5 years.
>

> "Wendy" wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of someone who does freelance work for CRM?  Our company is
> > looking to pay someone to write code for CRM.
Wendy,

I have been burnt very badly. Without naming any names - just be very very
careful or best to stay away if at all possible.
My suggestion is to find someone LOCAL or atleast someone who is present and
working in the American Market.

My  lessons learnt :

- Also be very careful when assessing the prices. Sometimes you can lured
into paying a lower amount of hourly rate but you
could end up paying three times more.  ALWAYS have the work assessed by
someone independent (a local provider) in terms of hours required to
complete your work.
Then ask for a quote. The quoted hours should match. Some people tend to
believe that money grows on trees in North America :)

- Never pay advance to anyone. EVER. You can be left in the middle of the
desert, especially if you have no way to hold the other person accountable.

-  There is a very high possibility that you will get a 'sub standard
quality' (No matter what the claims are). Be prepared to spend zillion of
hours
into explaning your workflow. Be prepared to return the work back for
several revisions. Be prepared to do hours of testing yourself.
Be prepared to accept the work with no documentation detailing the work,
scope, methodologies applied.

- Assess your options incase the coder does not respond when your program
starts to crash after the next roll up.
What security do you have in that case ? Is there a company behind the
person that will guarantee with some type of backing ?

Remember you get , what you pay for . In my case - it was even worse.

"Imran" <mscrmexpert@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am interested.
> Me MS CRM Certified Professional and willing to work as long term.
>
> Drop an email on mscrmexpert@gmail.com
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> MS CRM Certified Professional
>
> http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com
>
> Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com
>

> "Wendy" wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know of someone who does freelance work for CRM?  Our company
>> is
>> looking to pay someone to write code for CRM.

0
Techo
8/30/2007 2:48:28 AM
On Aug 29, 10:48 pm, "Techo" <t...@test.com> wrote:
> Wendy,
>
> I have been burnt very badly. Without naming any names - just be very very
> careful or best to stay away if at all possible.
> My suggestion is to find someone LOCAL or atleast someone who is present and
> working in the American Market.
>
> My  lessons learnt :
>
> - Also be very careful when assessing the prices. Sometimes you can lured
> into paying a lower amount of hourly rate but you
> could end up paying three times more.  ALWAYS have the work assessed by
> someone independent (a local provider) in terms of hours required to
> complete your work.
> Then ask for a quote. The quoted hours should match. Some people tend to
> believe that money grows on trees in North America :)
>
> - Never pay advance to anyone. EVER. You can be left in the middle of the
> desert, especially if you have no way to hold the other person accountable.
>
> -  There is a very high possibility that you will get a 'sub standard
> quality' (No matter what the claims are). Be prepared to spend zillion of
> hours
> into explaning your workflow. Be prepared to return the work back for
> several revisions. Be prepared to do hours of testing yourself.
> Be prepared to accept the work with no documentation detailing the work,
> scope, methodologies applied.
>
> - Assess your options incase the coder does not respond when your program
> starts to crash after the next roll up.
> What security do you have in that case ? Is there a company behind the
> person that will guarantee with some type of backing ?
>
> Remember you get , what you pay for . In my case - it was even worse.
>
> "Imran" <mscrmexp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >I am interested.
> > Me MS CRM Certified Professional and willing to work as long term.
>
> > Drop an email on mscrmexp...@gmail.com
>
> > --
> > Regards,
>
> > MS CRM Certified Professional
>
> >http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com
>
> > Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexp...@gmail.com
>
> > "Wendy" wrote:
>
> >> Does anyone know of someone who does freelance work for CRM?  Our company
> >> is
> >> looking to pay someone to write code for CRM.- Hide quoted text -

Hi Wendy,

I am an MS Certified CRM professional in NJ and I would like to hear
your requirements for CRM work.

Please feel free to contact me at donp at cdconline.com and you can
fill me in on the details of your project.

Thanks

Don

0
donp
8/30/2007 1:23:35 PM
Hi Wendy,

This is a juicy topic and let me also get into it for a while. :-)

You will get a lot many MS CRM experts who will be able to work and write
code for you. It is a very global product and very experienced programmers
are available for "freelance" coding if you are obviously willing to pay for
it. <grin>

Without getting into much debate, if you require the freelancing work to be
done at your place with someone sitting at your workplace and want a
continous interaction and have virtually no knowledge of IT then you are
advised to look out for a local partner or a programmer but if you are ready
to spec out your requirement and have basic knowledge/IT experience to guide
a programmer then it should not matter where your programmer is sitting in
this flat world (be it in US, Germany, Asia or Antartica) as long they are
legitimate company and are willing to provide you with references of good
completion of project which you may recheck. Anyone providing references
must have done something good somewhere! :-)

Another way to move forward to assure that you have arrived at a good
offshore destination for your coding need (where is the programmer located)
is to ask for him to provide a concept document before starting of on any
project. Usually good companies and professionals provide this service
without asking for a major advance payment or some like us do not even ask
for a payment for preparing a concept document! This will give you an idea
whether the company is knowledgeable enough and has a good communication
style which will be matched with your own organization. Also, an offshore
company/individual who participitates in forums, have a couple of
products/add-ons and have a few reference project examples are a good bet.
But obviously there is no gaurantee that even after this due delligence you
will get a great experience as there is not guarantee that you will get a
good local programmer who may charge you extra dollars as we see it happen
on a daily basis!

As for our credentials, you can check out our website for more details on
customization work and products on MS CRM at www.inogic.com . You are free
to contact us off line at crm@inogic.com and I can assure you that you will
get one of the best quality, turnaround and cost of ownership and we will
provide you a concept document at no charge for a particular requirement.
Just make sure that you do not use that document to shop around locally or
globally. Let the competitions sweat too and make that kind of documents and
come up with quotes. After all we are talking about playing a fair game here
in a flat world! :-)

Sam
_______________
Inogic
Innovative Logic
Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products
E-mail: crm@inogic.com
Web: www.inogic.com
--------------------------

"Wendy" <Wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of someone who does freelance work for CRM?  Our company
> is
> looking to pay someone to write code for CRM.

0
Sam

countif function not working
I have Excel 2002 and I have tried all I can but the countif function would not work. -- Thanks Show us what you have tried and some sample data that you have tried it upon? -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Tielman" <Tielman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2D40FC2F-290A-4526-B0AB-AB08A9FBBF6B@microsoft.com... >I have Excel 2002 and I have tried all I can but the countif function would > not work. > -- > Thanks ...

Excel compatible with Microsoft Works
Is Excel 2000 compatible with Microsoft Works Spreadsheet? Thanks! Hi Debbie, Excel (XL2000 and all other versions) cannot open a Works spreadsheet file nor can it save a file in that format. Works can open an XLS file; you need to select the XLS in the File Type box of the File Open dialog. BUT: Works has far less functionality that Excel so unless the XLS file is very simple a lot of 'stuff' will be lost. Works it can save a file in that format; use File SaveAs as specify XLS as the file type. Hope this is clear and of some help to you. -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/blieng...

Freelance CRM Consultant/Trainer
I am a freelance CRM Trainer/Consultant here if needed for the odd project now and then "Jimbo" <Jimbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA70CD45-60DD-44ED-95BD-C03EB82F33CD@microsoft.com... >I am a freelance CRM Trainer/Consultant here if needed for the odd project > now and then Where is here? I am also CRM Trainer, did in Singapore , following courses. 1. Customization of MS CRM (8525) 2. Extending MS CRM (8531) 3. Installation & configuration (8526) I am also available for consultancy or development. for more see www.pkblogs.com/micro...

Time reporting and work time classification?
Is there any way in CRM 3.0 (or Titan!) to handle time reporting and work time classification to follow-up the use of sales resources? I am aware that you can specify "duration" for example, on each Sales activity but is there any way for e.g. a Sales Manager to aggregate a report or otherwise measure how his sales guys have spent their time on a weekly or monthly basis? Or is this considered a HRMS issue that should be handled in the ERP system? Thanks! ...

Repairing file in 2004 vs 2007
I've run into a problem, which may force me to upgrade to 2007, something I was hoping to avoid. I'm running Money 2004. Recently, Money froze while closing down, and I had to force a shutdown to get my system to reboot. When I attempted to open money again, it told me that the file hadn't been properly closed (which makes sense, as Money froze), and attempted to repair it. Money then told me that it couldn't repair the file. I attempted to run the Salvage Tool that comes with Money 2004. After digesting the file for about 4 minutes it gives up, and tells me the fil...

Edit text in work from Publisher
I am using Publisher XP and Office XP on a P4 machine with 512MB of RAM and 120GB hard drive. I have created a text box but when I try to edit the text in word I get the following error. "Windows is low on memory. To free up memory, save your work and close other programs,then continue working. I have 225MB free at this time, however when I right click in the text box in Publisher the CPU goes to 100% Is this yet another memory leak by MS or not? Any suggestions please Shane After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Shane Nation <Shane@nation22...

How to work with linux?
Hi! internet -> Linux mail server (pop3) -> Linux proxy -> intranet -> Exchange 2003 i want that my Exchange simply recieves all mail from Linux mail server and store it How i can to do it? Is it possible? Thank you! Hello Roman, Exchange 2003 cannot collect and store mail data from a POP3 system directly. I believe Exchange in SBS 2003 can do this however. If you are using a non-SBS version of Exchange, you will need to use an OL client with the Internet Mail service AND Microsoft Exchange Service. Set the default mail delivery location of the Internet mail service (confi...

Help Outlook toolbar buttons often don't work
Hi: I'm running Outlook 2003 on XP Pro (I haven't installed SP 2 yet because of problems that I've experienced on my home computer with SP2) I have this recurring problem where tool bar buttons sometimes don't work. More specifically, the save button won't work on various forms. I have to click the window close box (the "x"), then I get asked if I want to save before exiting. The other real annoying one is that when I set up a task, I can assign it to someone else, but after the first time, I can't assign any more tasks. I have to restart outlook then I ...

Excel formula doesn't work when put in from VBA, but works when written in Excel
I have made vba-code that makes a formula to be pasted into one cell at the time in Excel. The vba-code: vAktivCelle = "J" & i vFormel = "=if(E" & i & "=0;if(((G" & i & "+H" & i & ")*Parametre!$E$5" vFormel = vFormel & "+G" & i & "+H" & i & "+I" & i & ")-F" & i & "<0;0;" vFormel = vFormel & "(G" & i & "+H" & i & ")*Parametre!$E$5+G" & i & "+H...

autofilter isnt working
I have a list of data that includes ID numbers with combinations of numbers and letters and dashes. In an older version of Excel I was able to use autofilter to filter the rows by ID number...However, when I turn on autofilter with the cellsof the ID column selected, I do not get a complete list of ID by which to filter, it only shows me the items hat have ID's that are just numbers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. First, excel only shows 1000 entries in that dropdown of the autofilter. But you can use the custom filter and type in the string you're looking for. Sec...

Change OU "Adventure Works Cycle"???
Hi, today we activated the MBS CRM 1.2 Professional Edition. After the online registration we got a Licence Key from MBS that works only with our OU. But we cannot change the OU "Adventure Works Cycle". And with the sample database Adventure Works Cycle the key doesn't work... Do we have another chance to change the OU than installing CRM again? Thanx! Simone You will need to at least reinstall Ms CRM, but before you do that you need to remove the OU in Active Directory. There is documentation to assist you in doing this in the implementation guide (Chapter 20 in 1....

I have disabled macros but they still work??
Hi there! I have a macro that hides sheets and does not save changes. When macro are enabled, all hidden sheets will be displayed but user will not b able to save any changes made to it. When I clicked Disable Macros, th hidden sheets are still displayed. Why is that so? How can I make th sheets hidden when macros are disabled? Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) HideData ThisWorkBook.Saved = True End Sub Private Sub Workbook_Open() UnhideData End Sub Sub HideData() Dim i As Byte Sheets("Secure").Visible = True For i = 1 To ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count If Sheets(...

My WordArt is not working. I get only the border line, no text
This is about MS Word 2007. I never used this feature before. I tried many times. It doesn't work. Try going to Word Options then Advanced and in the "Show document content" uncheck the "Show picture placeholders" box. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "geraldo" <geraldo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8836DD4B-1723-4D5A-A094-687D3078148D@microsoft.com.....

Calculate hours worked
Greetings! We are using the 12 hour clock format in our time sheet and were able to calculate the hours worked, however, we want to display the time 4:00 PM as 4:00 without the PM with the same calculation result. A B C D E IN OUT IN OUT HOURS Larry 7:00 AM 12:00 PM 1:00 PM 4:00 PM 8.0 We use the formula in column E =(D-C-INT(D-C))*24+(B-A-INT(B-A))*24 and format it as Number with 1 decimal places. Using the format hh:mm in column A & B we...

internet is not working in IE8, while same settings works in mozil
hi i am connected to internet using LAN.and i am using the windows2007 OS. i have configure the same proxy settings in internet explorer , Mozilla and GTalk. but i can not access the internet from internet explorer, while Mozilla and Gtalk are connected to internet. i have reset the default setting of internet explorer but that also not working. anyone please help me to sort it out. even some times the LAN icon will show limited connectivity while i am able to access the internet from Mozilla and Gtalk . thanks in advance ...

OWA doesn't work.
I have Exchange 2k3 on Windows 2k3. It worked fine until yesterday, then inetinfo.exe crashed over and over. I removed and reinstalled IIS and SNMP. I also reinstalled Exchange, including SP1. Everything works now, except OWA. I get HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors. It seems to be that the Exchange Application Pool is not running on the Exchange virtual directories. My problem is that it is not even an option in the IIS manager to choose the Exchange application pool as it's not in the list. I've tried adding the Exchange application pool in the IIS manager, but the only option I...

Spreadsheet macro stopped working!
Hi, I recently made an Excel spreadsheet for keeping track of my golf score. The spreadsheet is quite simple. It consists of 4 sheets: Scorecard, statistics, database and equations (for calculating some specific). I insert informations about the golf course I'm playing and how my score was etc. I then hit a button "Save scorecard" that runs a macro. The macro inserts specifik values from the scorecard into the database sheet (which works like a charm). The macro also updates the "Statistics" sheet with information about stroke number and points for ...

Zoom not working
I've not used Visio in years and am working with a large flowchart in which I'm trying to enlarge a small portion of the shapes so that I can see and properly edit the text. The zoom is currently fixed at 58% and shows the entire flowchart. I can't seem to override this and increase it whether I use a pan&zoom window, the zoom tool on the toolbar or even control-Shift + dragging a selection around the few shapes I want to zoom. What am I doing wrong? ------=_NextPart_0001_0D77F89A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit What version of Visio, and wh...

Copy and paste not working
A user in our department regularly copies data from a non-Microsoft program (Business Objects) to Excel 2003. By selecting "Copy All" in Business Objects, she usually has no difficulty in copying and pasting the data to Excel. However, at least once or twice a week the copy and paste function stops working (the "Paste" is grayed out when she right clicks in Excel,and CTRL V doesn't work either) and she has to reboot her computer, which is obviously a frustration and waste of time. I looked at her computer today and went to Edit > Office Clipboard, but the erro...

Outbound SMTP not working
I have rebooted my server, but still my outbound smtp messages are sitting in queue. Any ideas? I have searched the internet and MS websites, but cannot find the culprit. Please help. Thanks Bill Check DNS. How do you have DNS set up? Is the SMTP virtual server set up to use servers other than what is specified in the Network properties? Are your DNS servers set up to use your ISP as forwarders, or are they set up to use Root Hints (my preference). What types of e-mails are sitting in the queue? Are they messages with <> as the sender? If so, these are usally NDR's be...

Realtek sound manager works but no other sound device will work
After a blue screen crash I repaired windows XP and have sound problems The Realtek sound effects manager works, passes all tests I get sound during tests but no sound player will work. Sounds and audio devices icon info says no audio device installed. I have downloaded and installed all the Intel D925xcv on board drivers, device manager shows all sound devices working I tried uninstalling reinstalling drivers that did not help. I went through all the troubleshooting no help. Blaine wrote: > After a blue screen crash I repaired windows XP and have sound > problems >...

Order/Invoice Work and History tables
We use the Scribe Great Plains adapter to pass in and process orders and invoices. Off and on we have failures for one reason or another when passing the transactions. My question is: when are the SOPTYPE 2 [orders] moved from the SOP10100 & SOP10200 work tables to the SOP30200 & SOP30300 History tables? In our case we have ended up with some order transaction records still in the work tables after the corresponding invoices have processed through and been posted. I assume that the order should be in history if it has already been invoiced. I would like to know which records should...

Reply to sender not working
I get nothing when I go to reply. Thios only happens when I access the Exchange server from another computer than my server. ...

OALPAtoVA not working.
Hi to all, I want to give usb rndis download support in my bootloader code. i have usb function side driver which is working perfectly in kernel layer. But when i integrate it into boot loader oal layer, it does not support a lot of functions like virtualalloc, virtualcopy, etc., so i replated this by "OALPAtoVA" and converted our usb function physical base address to virtual address. but when i try to read default values (16bit registers) using this converted virtual address is always zero. i have appended the code snippet with this thread. could you help me to find out...

Advanced Filter Not Working
I have a list of 408 people who need review for an award. However, of the 408 I have already entered an award for 193 people. I have an Excel spreadheet which lists in column A the larger list and in column B the people who already have the award. I am trying to filter the unique records from column A by comparing column B. However, I do not seem to be able to get the results I need; in fact I am getting no results. Can anyone help? I was able to do this very function before with little difficulty but seem to have a problem now. Sorry if this is a bit vague. I can provide more i...