FreeExamKing Providing latest Q&A, brain dumps Hi, FreeExamKing is providing latest & accurate preparation practice questions and answers brain dumps, study guides, online practice testing engine, aud

FreeExamKing Providing latest Q&A, brain dumps
Hi,
FreeExamKing is providing latest & accurate preparation practice
questions and answers brain dumps, study guides, online practice
testing engine, audio exams, realistic or preparation labs and Ebooks
for almost all certifications. click here to visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com
and download free preparation and training study material.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Q: CFileException
Hi Is there a in-built member that returns the string corresponding to a CFileException e.g. CFileException::fileNotFound corresponds to "The file could not be located" I could easily make a switch statement to read the exception and then generate the string in the online help but I want to know if it is already built in. Many thanks in advance. David Hello Since CFileException is drived from CException therefore use the function CException::GetErrorMessage. Regards >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >Is there a in-built member that returns the string correspond...

LDAP Provider constraint violation
We have 2 internal AD domains in our organisation both of which have an exchange server. One domain is Windows 2003 Svr with exchange 2003 the other is Windows 2000 svr with exchange 2000. We are trying to forward mail from a user in the 2003 domain to a user in the 2000 domain. When we set this in the AD user account it throws out the following message: A constraint violation occured Facility: LDAP Provider ID NO; 8007202f Microsoft Active Directory Exchange Extension Can anyone help as I am now desparate to resolve this issue? Many thanks Shinzo shinzo@btinternet.com I have a c...

Trendline Question
Hello, I have a chart from a simple data set that plots a new point each day. It's my blood p vs date. I also have it show on the chart a "Trendline" linear fit, which I guess is the rms of the data points. Works just fine. Question: Is it possible to have the Trendlinebe computed for, and show on the chart for, Only a particular range of dates in the data, rather than the for the whole data set ? e.g., if my data goes from Sept, 2006 to the present, can i just have the Trendline show for the Jan 2007 to the present data points ? How, please ? Thanks, Bob Hi, Ye...

CCNP FreeExamKing [ 642-901 ] BSCI v2.85
CCNP FreeExamKing [ 642-901 ] BSCI v2.85 Hello Friends, FreeExamKing very helpful for certification exams study material. click here to visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com. you can find all certification latest preparation & training brain dumps material like mcse, mcse 2003, mcts, ccna, ccie, ccnp, oracle 9i, oracle 10g, oracle 11i, filemaker, A+, server+, project+, PMI, Vmware and many more. ...

Font Question
The default Font in Excel is #10 Arial. Is there a way to change that? Bernie Beal On May 26, 7:57=A0am, "Bernie Beal" <bqu...@optonline.net> wrote: > The default Font in Excel is #10 Arial. Is there a way to change that? > > Bernie Beal goto the TOOLS|OPTIONS menu then General tab regards David ...

=?Utf-8?Q?Microsoft_Outlook_won=E2=80=99t_start_=E2=80=93_?= =?Utf-8?Q?It_is_messed_up_with_msncon32.dl?= =?Utf-8?Q?l?=
When I click on Outlook, it opens with an error message which reads: “The Add-in “Outlook Connector Extensions (msncon32.dll)” cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact the Add-in manufacturer for an update. If no update is available, please uninstall the Add-in.” Then I click on OK. The next stage is also an error message which reads: “Cannot open your default e-mail folders. An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load the information service msncon.dll. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured.” Then I click on OK and the ...

=?Utf-8?Q?Show_cell_f=C3=B3rmula_not_value?=

VBA question
I am trying to customize manufacturing order lookup window on Automated data collection so that when the window opens up, the default selection on the left hand bottom is released. I tried this through vba but cannot get it to work. Can anyone help me with some code guidance on this. ...

Fixed asset question
The controller of my company would like to know if there is a mass change type operation available for handling impairments in Fixed Assets in GP. He says he has read the manual and there doesn't appear to be a way. Is there a way to do impairments without modifying each individual asset? Thanks, M. ...

Macro Question?
Is it possible to have excel change a macro after the first use? What I mean is when once you save the workbook I have created a certain splash screen will show instead of the other one? Thanks in advance Greg Have you left something out of your question? "Greg B" wrote: > Is it possible to have excel change a macro after the first use? What I mean > is when once you save the workbook I have created a certain splash screen > will show instead of the other one? > > > Thanks in advance > > > Greg > > > No, I am asking is it pos...

Excel question #7
Hi, I need your help. I have 2 spreadsheets, one with the data and another with references to the data. If a make a change in the data, in the spreadsheets with the references no changes its values. I don't want to use the manual way, that is to say, press the button "update values" in option Edit, References in window "Modify References". Please help me. I'm using MS Office Excel 2003 SP2. Thanks A better explanation? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "max_rayhm" <maxrayhm@discussions.microsoft....

onSysCommand
Hi, Hi have few view, and I want to navigate through all of them. I want also that their status(RESOTRE,MAXIMIZE,MINIMIZE) will always be remained. For now, to do that I send I call my OnSysCommmand within my OnMDIActivate. The problem is that I C the window flickers if I move from a Maximize window to a restore one. How do I prevent it? 10x, Janiv. Janiv Ratson wrote: > Hi, > Hi have few view, and I want to navigate through all of them. > I want also that their status(RESOTRE,MAXIMIZE,MINIMIZE) will always be > remained. > For now, to do that I send I call my OnSysCommmand...

Restore Question #4
Good Morning, I want to restore the mailboxes and other settings (including SMTP connector settings) from production server (Exchange server 2003) to a test server on an isolated network. What all needs to be backed up on the production server for a successful restore? Thanks, Kanwar There are potentially lots of things you need to backup including the IIS metabase and Connector info. Read the DR guide http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/disrecopgde.mspx Nue Kanwar wrote: > Good Morning, > > I want to restore the mailboxes and other settings (...

intermittent error having to restart Outlook (long question)
Help please! History and Info: Running Win XP Pro / Office XP with Frontpage. Everything fine until I bought a new Maxtor 160 GB Hard Drive. transfered all files to new HD with utility that came with drive. Seemed to work fine. Using old drive as slave to new one. No problem so far. Also using Norton Antivirus and Norton Utilities, ZoneAlarm Pro. Problem(s): Beside the occasional program losing their icons but still working correctly (a non-issue) and some other minor problems that come with using a computer; when sending/receiving I would get an error "Service provider re...

downloading off of website question
Can I buy and download Microsoft Excel 2003 from the website? I dont know, can you?? -- \m/ O_O \m/ Laura..... :) Liverpool, England "Jen" <Jen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0001D66E-63D2-4669-921E-0AF7659B96F6@microsoft.com... > Can I buy and download Microsoft Excel 2003 from the website? See here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/standardtrial.mspx Or here: http://www.openoffice.org ???? "Jen" <Jen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0001D66E-63D2-4669-921E-0AF7659B96F6@microsoft.com... > Can I ...

FreeExamKing Providing latest Q&A, brain dumps Hi, FreeExamKing is providing latest & accurate preparation practice questions and answers brain dumps, study guides, online practice testing engine, aud
FreeExamKing Providing latest Q&A, brain dumps Hi, FreeExamKing is providing latest & accurate preparation practice questions and answers brain dumps, study guides, online practice testing engine, audio exams, realistic or preparation labs and Ebooks for almost all certifications. click here to visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com and download free preparation and training study material. ...

Formating Question
I have an expression IIf([TIN]<>"",[NameCmp] & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & "Tin: " & [TIN],[NameCmp]) Now i want if TIN is present it should be underlined/Bold/Italic etc. How can i do this? What version of Access do you have? Acc2000 and others have conditional formatting which makes it really easy. Click on your text box which contains the function and go to the menu bar and choose Format, Conditional Formatting. Under where it says Condition 1, choose Expression is. Then type [TNT]<>"" OR IsNull([TNT])=False if [TNT] may contain Null...

Money 2004: Online Services EXPIRES???
I was just perusing the comparison chart for Money 2004 and noticed that Online Services expires after 2 or 3 years. Does this mean that the software stops working?? That seems a little unreasonable! I pay my bank for bill pay, etc. and I'm certainly not going to upgrade if the software is designed to go belly-up sometime in the future. In fact, that's enough to convince me to go back to Quicken! What's really going on!????!!! In microsoft.public.money, sandman wrote: >I was just perusing the comparison chart for Money 2004 >and noticed that Online Services expire...

Data Formatting Question
I have data in a spreadsheet with roughly the following form: X Y Z A 1 4 7 B 2 5 8 C 3 6 9 I want to transform it in a way such that it looks like: A X 1 B X 2 C X 3 A Y 4 B Y 5 C Y 6 A Z 7 B Z 8 C Z 9 Is there an easy way to do this? TIA// Chris, Select a single cell in your table, and run the macro below. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP Sub MakeTable2() Dim myCell As Range Dim newSheet As Worksheet Dim mySheet As Worksheet Dim i As Long Dim j As Integer Dim k As Long Dim l As Integer Dim mySelection As Rang...

Pass Any Exam. Anytime. FreeExamKing.com
Pass Any Exam. Anytime. FreeExamKing.com Hi guys, If you are serious about your professional career and pass IT Certification exam in first attempt then Visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com and get latest Questions And Answers Dumps for Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, CompTIA and many more, i have used and found it very helpful. ...

Bill Summary question
My Bill Summary is a long list and sometimes it is difficult to find entries easily. Is there a way of organising the entries under main headings within Bills Summary so that I can find entries based on a more general group name? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Kind regards. This is not possible I suggest using the bills calander if you would rather be more organized. Steve "Apr" <noreply@mail.com> wrote in message news:uTh0U7QBHHA.4864@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > My Bill Summary is a long list and sometimes it is difficult to find > entries easily. Is...

Hi
Hi all, want 2 chat? MSN: Chris21192@msn.com On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:38:20 -0000, "Christopher Henson" <chris21192@msn.com> wrote: >Hi all, want 2 chat? > MSN: Chris21192@msn.com > Not here, no. This is a technical support newsgroup for the database software Microsoft Access, and not a chat room. If you wish to chat, please seek elsewhere. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

If/Then Formula Question
I am attempting to create a timesheet, where if a particular cell is clicked on, the current time/date stamp will generate via the Now() function. I am having trouble with how to indicate that the timestamp should be entered if the cell is clicked on. Also, can the timestamp be displayed in the same cell, take cell A1 for example. Any assistance is appreciated. I have both 2000 and 2003 available. Put the following code in the worksheet's code module (right-click the tab and choose View Code). Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) With Target If .Add...

Two Questions Regarding Bills
In Money 2006, if you have a recurring deposit every two weeks set in the "Bills Summary" it would show both occurrences for the month. I have currently have Bill Settings set to 45 days and I can still only displays one occurrence of the deposit at a time. How can I fix this to properly show both deposits? Secondly, is there any way to print the "View bills and deposits on the calendar" view? I would like a hard copy of each month's calendar of bills and deposits. Thanks for any help!! ...

Test Mail...Please Ignore #7
Testing NNTP Client, Please ignore message Thanks ...