FreeExamKing Providing latest Q&A, brain dumps Hi, FreeExamKing is providing latest & accurate preparation practice questions and answers brain dumps, study guides, online practice testing engine, aud

FreeExamKing Providing latest Q&A, brain dumps
Hi,
FreeExamKing is providing latest & accurate preparation practice
questions and answers brain dumps, study guides, online practice
testing engine, audio exams, realistic or preparation labs and Ebooks
for almost all certifications. click here to visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com
and download free preparation and training study material.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Test Company using copy of production
If you follow the TK871973 on how to set up a new 'test' company, when you do the force restore the new database takes on the Logical Name of the production database. How can I avoid that from happening? If you use the TSQL Restore command you must enter the logical name of the old database. If fact, if you use the GUI you also must leave the logical name as that of the original 'production' database. Anyone? Leslie, The process I always use is I. Create a new test company using GP Utilities to set all the fields in the Dynamics DB II. Backup the production data...

A couple of MFC questions
Hi can anyone plz tell me the answers to the following questions: 1. I have implemented a seek bar in a form view in a mfc application. When the mouse is clicked on the seek bar, the thumb traverses to the next frequency tick (something similar the windows master volume seek bar. How can i change this to seek the current position of the mouse in the seek bar (something similar windows media player seek bar) ? ... 2. I have a IVideoWindow who's owner is specified as a formview (in a splitter). When I resize the ChildWindow, sometimes repainting is not done properly. I tried placing In...

a sample question about excel VBA
How can I make msgbox like this? �� there are X sheets of this workbook the first page name is : Sheets(1).Name the secod page name is : Sheets(2).Name �� until to the last page the X page mane is : Sheets(X).Name How can I write this module? Sub WorksheetNames() Dim i As Long Dim strAnswer As String strAnswer = _ "There are " & Worksheets.Count & _ " sheets of this workbook" For i = 1 To Worksheets.Count strAnswer = strAnswer & vbCr & _ "Sheet " & i & " : " & _...

ie8 default search provider
when i downloar ie8 it makes bing my default search provider and will not let me change it. how can i do that? Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2) as well as your IE version when posting in an IE-specific forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. Did you happen install the 'MSN Optimized' version of IE8? Is MSN/Bing or Windows Live Toolbar installed? Are you an MSN Premium subscriber with a dial-up connect? -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 ...

Criteria Question
*I'm not very knowledgeable with Access* I want to input a criteria for a query with a range of results, some are all numerical and some contain letters. How do I create a range criteria for example "11111 to 33333" or "H12345 to H23456"? The only way i have been able to do it is very confusing, for instance I use Like "[1-3][1-3][1-3][1-3][1-3]", which can produce the results but I'm not sure if there is a better input strategy. You can use Between with Criteria: Between 11111 and 33333 (if a numeric field) Between "H12345" and "...

Updating Test company database
I have used the techknowlege procedure for setting up a new test company. But once the test company's set up, after a while the data gets old. To refresh the test database with current Live info I'll do the backup "Live" and restore to "Test". Do I still need to run the scripts described in the TK or is that only necessary the first time? Thanks, DavidF. David, You need to run the scripts every time you do a restore. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com ...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?:::_JD_:::_ouvertue_de_pi=E8ces_word?=
bonjour =E0 tous, je travaille avec outlook 2003, lorsque je re=E7ois un email qui contient une piece jointe j'ouvre ce cet email sans probl=E8me, puis je double clique sur la pi=E8ce jointe pour l'ouvrir, toujours sans probl=E8me ... mais quand cette pi=E8ce jointe est un fichier word il s'ouvre en vue de lecture (reading layout) et affiche 2 page par d=E9faut. comment puis-je faire pour que les documents words s'ouvrent en mode ou vue impression (print layout) ? merci pour votre aide et bonne journ=E9e jacques jacquesinfo <infojacques@gmail.com> wrote: > je tra...

Crash Dump files not saving
Hi, Our server is blue screening on a regular basis and we think we know the cause but would like to use the crash dump files to confirm this. The problem is that they are not being saved to disk! I've checked this article and everything seems fine - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/130536 Does anyone know of any otehr reasons why these may not be being saved? Thanks. Sorry forgot to mention that the server is running Windows Web Server 2008 x64 "Jane Rocksford" <j.rocksford.1971@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OtReK6htKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.p...

Migration Wizard question: Emergency
We're in the middle of trying to use the Exchange Migration Wizard to migrate from one Exchange server to another in separate Exchange orgs, domains, etc. It is working like it should but is very slow to say the least. Question: Is there a way to load the migration wizard on a few different boxes so we can have multiple threads going at once? I.E. Can we load it up on some XP workstations and let a few different ppl go to work with it, or must you run it from an Exchange Server? Thanks! Probably, but an easier/quicker solution may be to temporarily set up Terminal Services in A...

plan guide question
Hi, We have stored procedure that performs well on one server, but it takes forever on the other. Databases are the same (backup&restore). Hardware wise, servers are approximatelly the same. I'm wondering if I can generate plan quide for this stored proc on one server, and implement it on the other? Thanks I forgot to say that execution plans are totally different... "Pedja" wrote: > Hi, We have stored procedure that performs well on one server, but it takes > forever on the other. Databases are the same (backup&restore). Hardware wise, > ser...

Can I import my business banking statement online into excel?
I have only used excel to do a rudamentary personal budget, but I have a business that uses online banking...can I import data from my online bank statement into an excel spreadsheet everymonth and avoid having to purchase something else? Yes, I believe you can, just check the formatting of each cell the first time you import the data. After that you can use all Excel functionality, Regards, Alan. "one crying in the wilderness" <one crying in the wilderness@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FBAABCDE-C1A2-4960-8842-936C72920853@microsoft.com... >I hav...

test
this is test news ...

Sender filtering questioning
1.) Is there anyway to seperate the "Message with Blank Sender" and the senders manually defined into different folders, When the "Archives Filtered Messages" is enabled? Its kind of tough the search through 1000's of emails to find out if 1 person in the list has send email. 2.) Also in the bad mail directory why is 3 files created for 1 bad email, this is a space hog, Also is there anyway to stop the collection of bad emails? thanks, Chris DEL *.* Schedule a job to do it. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!"...

How do I get special symbols for correct sign? answer for DG
If you mean a check mark (also known as a tick) take the following action in EXCEL 2007:- Home Font group / select Martett as the font and enter the letter a in the cell. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. ...

How to get interface class GUID for my USB device?
Hi, How to get interface class GUID for my USB device, such as a USB camera ? I want to call RegisterDeviceNotification() for some device. Thanks. David ...

Data Validation Question #3
I have a survey where users score things on a linguistic scale (e.g. Very Satisfied, Satisfied, etc.) and I want to convert that to a numeric score, but still keep the Linguistic Value. I was hoping there was a way to have a cell with the linguistic value and the a cell with the numeric score, but have them both show up in a dv cell. -- cmk18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cmk18's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6047 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=474120 I don'...

setting up online services #2
I had to reinstall WindowsXP and after reinstalling Money 2006, I have been unable to set up the online services for my credit cards, etc. I wonder if I have a corrupted file on my computer or if there is something wrong with the website connected with this service (Yodlee?). For the past four days, everytime I try to set up online services I get a message that says it's temporary unavailable. Any ideas? Thanks I forgot to add that I've already reset the security in IE to medium-low as per microsoft support help. This didn't do the trick. I still can't setup online s...

Team/Business Unit Question
Hi, I'm trying to work out the best way to configure CRM 3 for our organisation (we provide support services to doctors) to replace an existing database. This existing database had a contacts section for details of all our professional members, linked to their organisations they belonged to. This database though also kept a separate 'module' for contact and service info that a select group of our staff could access for a confidential health service we also provide. At the moment in CRM we have one business unit for our organisation and at the moment all our crm users can se...

test
test You will not receive this again, nor if you state "ignore" or "no reply" in the subject. Following are your complete headers as they appeared on our server: From: "����?�" <hirurg0013@inbox.ru> Subject: test Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 19:13:34 +0300 Lines: 4 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5579 X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original Message-ID: <OW3lRmU6KHA.5476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.nntp.test...

Beta testing Exchange IMF Archive Manager
I have written some ASP webpages to manage emails in the IMF Archive directory, and are looking for a few people to beta test them before I upload for general use. Regards Daryl Maunder Midnight Oil Computing I would be intrested in using this. We are currently deploying Exchange IMF. "Daryl Maunder" <dmaunder.nospam@midnightoil.nospam.com.nospam.au> wrote in message news:<OnA3vE5SEHA.1544@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>... > I have written some ASP webpages to manage emails in the IMF Archive > directory, and are looking for a few people to beta test them before I >...

Question regarding signature attachments in Outlook 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C43D95.0D730640 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is it possible to setup the configuration whereby you can pre-identify = which email recipients will get your full signature information and = others would get a more informal signature response? TIA, AlanN ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C43D95.0D730640 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 T...

pivot table question
When I try to drag a column heading to the table Excel says "A field in your source data has more unique items than can be used in a pivot table." I let Excel select the range (from A1 to O10792) Is there a limit? I didn't see anything about that. Yes, there is a limit. Without knowing your software version level, we can't tell you what it is. On 13/03/10 8:23 AM, in article hnwaxman-2702C6.16233212032010@news.microsoft.com, "Harvey Waxman" <hnwaxman@SgPmAaMil.com> wrote: > When I try to drag a column heading to the table Excel says &quo...

xslt formatting question
I would like to make a table using xslt and I need to put html anchors in the table. I want to do something like the following, but can't figure out how... Anyone able to help out? <xsl:for-each select="PayDet"> <tr> <td> <xsl:for-each select="Vendor_Invoice_Id"> <xsl:apply-templates /> <a name="<xsl:value-of select="Vendor_Invoice_Id" />"> <xsl:value-of select="Vendor_Invoice_Id" /> </a> ...

Erro in Online bkp in exchange 5.5
We have echange 5.5 with sp4 installed on windows 2000 advance server. When I take online backup it give error in event viewer as 1018 & comes out. I want to run hard repair on exchange database file priv.edb my question is will it create any problem after I run hard repair, will it repair my priv.edb databse. I defraged priv.edb it gave error after defraing at 2%. Integrity of priv.edb show as consistent I hv updated all the drivers related to H/W & raid controller card. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;812531 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?s...

WPF/LINQ to SQL DataContext Best Practices
Hello, Putting aside for the moment whether or not I should be using LINQ to SQL or Entity Framework, I'm looking some best practice advice for managing the LINQ to SQL DataContext behind my WPF application. As far as using LINQ to SQL, I understand that MS will not end support for it, however that they will provide a migration path to Entity Framework and will recommend Entity Framework over LINQ to SQL. Is that correct? Is there a migration tool available? With regard to my existing project (which is about to be deployed,) should I be considering moving to use the En...