Forward MailBox:Outlook Emails are not showing as CRM activities

Hi,
I have configured forward mailbox successfully using Email router and
executed Rule Deployment Wizard after that.Noe Emails are successfully routed
to the corresponding mailboxes using forward mailboxes(Same can be seen in
outlook) but unfortunately when I am selecting "All Activities" from
Microsoft CRM workplace these emails are not showing as activities i.e.
Emails are not downloading to MS CRM system.Any possible reason for that?
0
Bagchi (1)
4/28/2008 11:18:00 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Pratip

i would look at the following things:

1.Are you tracking the emails from the CRM toolbar in outlook

2.Which emails have the users set to track

tools >> options >> Email >> Select the e-mail messages to track in
Microsoft Dynamics CRM

3. From the forwarded mailboxes are the emails staying there or are they
being deleted after a while.

--
http://halo9.co.uk/blog

"Pratip Bagchi" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have configured forward mailbox successfully using Email router and
> executed Rule Deployment Wizard after that.Noe Emails are successfully routed
> to the corresponding mailboxes using forward mailboxes(Same can be seen in
> outlook) but unfortunately when I am selecting "All Activities" from
> Microsoft CRM workplace these emails are not showing as activities i.e.
> Emails are not downloading to MS CRM system.Any possible reason for that?

Forward from provider or forward from Hotmail?
I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through Outlook. Does anyone else do this? Does anyone else not do this and have their mail forwarded from their provider to Hotmail, rather than having Hotmail handle the forward? Questions? Answers? Opinions? Thank you very much kind people, MHL MHL wrote: > I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my > Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through > Outlook. Does anyo...

Message tracking in CRM 3.0
Hi I have contacts in crm that have 2 E-mail address and tracking only works for primary address, is it possible to track secondary email addresses ...

outlook auto messages
I answer customer service question through email. most of my question are the same. therefore my reply are repeated. I type the same reply often. is there a way I can auto complete my replys? You can work with templates, AutoText (when setting Word as the e-mail editor) or create txt-files with answers and choose Insert-> File...-> dropdown on the Insert button-> Insert as Text -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data ...

[HELP] Problems forwarding NDR reports to a Public Folder
I have a problem with Non Delivery Reports that tries to be sento topublic folder with mailbox, but only in a special condition. I think it is a permission problem, and I would have an help to solve it. This is the scenario: There are some USER MAILBOX, for example xxx@domain.com, for which I have set-up a *forward* to the address of a PUBLIC FOLDER with a mailbox called xxx1@domain.com. The Client Permissions in this public forder are: Default: contributor Anonymous: contributor Administrator: owner If user xxx@domain.com sends a mail to an existing server (for example hotmail), but to an...

How Much Disk Space Needed for CRM 3.0 Connector?
-Greetings! I am about to install CRM 3.0 on a brand new server. We have a Great Plains 9.0 server installed already and I would like to run the integration/connector applications from that server. My concern is that I do not have enough disk space on the main system (OS) partition to facilitate this. I saw it written somewhere that i need a 20Gb hard drive (the wording seems odd), but I'm having trouble understanding why I would need that much room for this integration component. Does part of that figure include the size of a SQL DB itself? If so, how much? How much disk space ...

Outlook 2003 IMAP Problem
I just upgraded to OUTLOOK 2003 and I am getting this error: Task 'Checking for new mail in subscribed folders on bob@domain.com' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook is unable to download folder (null) from the IMAP e-mail server for account bob@domain.com. Error: Unable to connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I can go to the inbox and see new mail so I know it is configured correctly. It is checking about 6 IMAP accounts and these errors seem to happen on all the ...

Send as pdf in Word takes over outlook 2007
If I create an email in Word using the "Send as pdf" function in Word 2007, the resulting email "takes over" the entire Outlook browser so that I cannot navigate to the main window or any other emails that are open. Is this a known issue by chance? Any ideas greatly appreciated! Thanks -- sparky1992@hotmail.com it's always worked like that - the way the sendto menus call up outlook uses simplemapi and the new mail window is modal. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2009/20090401.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips....

forwarding emails between accounts in same AD Forest?
I am trying to setup a forwrding address for a user to forward to another mailbox of theirs which is in a different domain but same forest. I am selecting the account to forward to in the forward to box in the delivery options window in their AD account. But I am geting this error: A referral was returned from the server Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007202b Microsoft Active Cirectory - Exchange Extension Any have any ideas on ways around this. Many thanks Does the account you're using to make this delegation have sufficient rights in the other domain to look up the alternate recip...

Netscape and Outlook 2002
I have a Netscape account that I'd like to add to my Outlook email manager. I had no problem adding the Hotmail account, but the Netscape account won't take. I click on "Add new account" then click on "IMAP" (which this particular Netscape account claims to use). The incoming mail server addy is supposed to be imap.mail.netcenter.com and the outgoing mail server is supposedly smtp.netscape.net. But it won't work. I check for mail and it gives me a dialog box error that says "Error #0x800CCC0E -- (blah blah blah) Error: unable to connect t...

CRM 3.0 Contact's not synching up properly with Outlook Contacts.
CRM 3.0 Contact's are supposed to sync up with outlooks contacts list. Well when I birthday is placed for a contact in CRM it populates outlook's calender with an event. For some reason it populated a paticular contact for every single day in the calender. Any help on how this happend and how to clean it up would be great. Thanks From my investigation, it appears this is an Outlook feature and bug. The Outlook feature creates a reoccurring appointment for Contact's Birthdays and Anniversaries. There is currently a bug in Outlook to give the user a way to shut off this fea...

My CRM Exchange Mail Router is unable to Route incoming Mails

Outlook Express #101
I'm trying to use Outlook Express and come up with 2 problems. First error message, can not open the Outlokk Express message stores (0x8007000E, 3). When I click OK the next error says, can not styart because MSOE.DLL could not be initialized. I'm running Windows XP and this is the first time I have tried to use Outlook Express. I've tried removing and reinstalling it but I get an error back saying that I have the newest version. I also downloaded all up dates with no success. Any ideas??? Thanks Rock In article <080101c3c054$4ddcd5d0$a101280a@phx.gbl>, anonym...

.forwards
When we used pine email we could easily set it up to send a copy of ALL emails received to another address automatically. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do this in Outlook. For more explanation - our students are assigned email addresses like abc1234@ourschool.edu. Many would rather use their yahoo or hotmail account. They want ALL of their mail sent on to the other account. What directions do I give to them to make that happen? Thanks so much AC Outlook is a client, not a mail server. You'd need to set this up on your server, if you've really decided that this is wh...

Forward Unopened messages?
I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any spam emails. The FTC has an email address (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward spam emails that don't follow the regs or don't have opt-out options however when I forward the message Outlook opens it. Is there a way to forward the offending spam email as an attachment without opening it? Thanks Ted Ted <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any > spam emails. The FTC has an email address > (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward...

Outlook language encoding
Hi, I recently exported emails from Outlook Express to Outlook. Both programs are Japanese Language based, yet when viewing the emails in Outlook, it doesn`t use the Japanese text encoding. Now if I open the individual mail, under view I have the encoding choice, but when viewing the display pane, I do not have that choice and the message is all garbled. In OE they show up as Japanese text no problem. We would still use OE, but for some reason, OE can`t send, but only receive, so we changed over to Outlook. Now we can send and receive, but have to open up individual window for ...

How do I create an account in Exchange that can open any mailbox in the domain?
Hi, As a generic (but mostly desktop) Windows guy at my last organisation, I once used an excellent little article to setup a administration account for Exchange that could open any mailbox on the organisation for test / troubleshooting purposes. I would log in to the client machine using that logon and then configure the mail profile to match the server\mailbox of the account I wanted, and then it would open up the user's mailbox in Outlook. Unfortunately, I cannot remember how to do this, although I know it was very simple. I am sure this question will irritate many due to its low level...

weird fenomenon when sending attachments in Outlook 2000/2003
Hi Recently we experienced some problems with sending attachments in Outlook 2000/2003. Sending itself is not a problem, but reading the attachment in Outlook Express / Webmail is ... Different users from different computers have sent several mails with several attachments (doc, pdf ...) to several users. Sometimes the attchment CAN be read in Express / webmail, sometimes not .... If not, the weird thing in Outlook Express is that you can see the attachment coding in the source of the mail, but no attachment in the mail itself (no paperclip, no nothing ...). When you look at it from the webm...

email sends YES, reply NO, forward NO
Subject: Re: NO forward or reply in outlookXP From: "Eileen" > Sent: 7/13/2003 2:40:08 PM My account server properties ARE set to authenticate. I CAN send email. What I CANNOT DO is REPLY to or FORWARD and email. The error pops up immediately upon clicking the SEND button...before it leaves my PC (or so it seems) >-----Original Message----- >Simple - you cannot send mail through a server to which you are not >connected "relaying denied." > >You need to set your account server properties to allow you to authenticate. > > >-- >...

Outlook #127
Would you mind telling, step by step, how should I install microsoft outlook in my Window XP computer? Carlos Put the CD in the CD-ROM, follow the prompts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Carlos asked: | Would you mind telling, step by step, how should I | install microsoft outlook in my Window XP computer? | | Carlos ...

Outlook Tests OK, but won't send or receive #2
I have installed Outlook 2003 on a new computer. I have configured it exactly as it was on the old computer, with one exception. I have changed the location of the pst file. When I click on Test Account Settings, everything looks good. It sounds out the test message. But I don't receive the test email on the new computer. If I turn the old computer on, the test messages show up there. So I know that the new computer is sending the messages created by the test. But with the old computer off, I do not receive any mail at all on the new computer. And nothing leaves the Outbox on the ...

Signature not displayed in reply/forward
I've tried to search for a similar answers but can't quite find anything. I've set up an HTML signature for new emails, forwards and replies. All works fine until an inbound RTF email arrives and the signature doesn't appear in reply or forward automatically. I've checked the settings, I even tried the internet format conversion to HTML format for replies to inbound RTF. In message format I have both 'Use in MS Office Word 2003 to edit email messages' and 'Use MS Office Word 2003 to read RT email messages' are ticked. It's happening ...

need help connecting mailboxes
sWe had a domain controller die and it could not be restored. We had to create the domain again from scratch. I need to connect the Exchange mailboxes to the new user that were created in the rebuilt domain. Since the mailboxes are not disconnected I can not just reconnect them, both reconnect and purge are dimmed out. Thoughts??? Help!!! On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:31:02 -0800, Ted <Ted@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >sWe had a domain controller die and it could not be restored. We had to >create the domain again from scratch. I need to connect the Exchange >mailbox...

Exporting Email #2
Good Morning. Does anyone here in geekland know how to export a good three years of email to a disk? I want to put them on my other machine, but I've got no idea where to find them. Thanks in advance, Azul Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Azul Funk asked: | Good Morning....

Outlook 2003
Auto archive has stopped working. No errors, just doesn�t archive any emails. I�ve checked the storage limits. The mailbox is big but does not have a limit on it's size. Sherwood Glazier <glaziers@icst.com> wrote: > Auto archive has stopped working. No errors, just doesn�t archive any > emails. I�ve checked the storage limits. The mailbox is big but > does not have a limit on it's size. Are you sure archive "stopped" working? Archive does not use the received data if a message to determine whether or not to archive it. -- Brian Tillman ...

Mailbox Store Vanished
My Mailbox Store vanished under the First Storage Group. I checked in ADSIEdit and The Public Store shows up with the Class showing msExchPublicMDB. the Private store has no Class and when i try to get the properties it gives me "An invalid directory pathname was passed". My users can get email just fine, but I cannot create any new mailboxes. Any ideas as to how I can get my mailbox store back? I thought of : Shutting down the Exchange services, moving the databases, creating a new mailbox store and then moving the databases back into the directory and remounting. Or is this a dsa...