Filter History associated view

When I view the history of an account, is there a way of filtering the
activities depending on the user viewing it(or a team he belongs to) so that
you only see the activities done by one department/user for that specific
account ?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Criteria for Advanced Filter HELP
I have what I think is a simple question that I need answered IMMEDIATELY. I have a spreadsheet with 20 fields and I want to filter it so it only shows records that have something in of any of 5 of those fields. So once filtered, I will not have any records that have all 5 of those fields blank. I know I have done this before but I'll be damned if I can remember or find out how. -- Thanks You all are teaching me so much don't cross-post -- answer supplied in misc NG "knowshowrosegrows" <knowshowrosegrows@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACBC0...

Allow customization of relationship view columns in the account
When viewing the "Relationships" section for an account, we cannot change the columns displayed in customizing and are limited to Party 1 Role 1 Party 2 Role 2 which is very limiting. It would be usefult to be able to add additional columns to better descripe the relationships based on fields maintained in the account or contact record. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follo...

Employee Filters

customer sales history
Hello, when we do a top customer list, say 500 of the top customers sales, I filter for Total Sales "equal to or greater than" $500.00 and a date range of a year. Certain customers who are well above the 500.00 limit and have purchased within the date range, do not show up in the report. Yet when I remove the Total Sales above 500.00 filter - their names appear - but so do thousands of others below the 500.00 range making the report unusable. Is there a filter or better report to use? I am using the "Detailed Sales Report with Customer Address" Many Thanks -- ...

In Outlook 2003, how exactly does one go reset the view (outside of running a /cleanviews)?
Gurus, In Outlook 2003, how exactly does one go about resetting the view (outside of running /cleanviews)? -- Spin Select View > Arrange By > Current View > Define Views . Highlight one of the views and the select Reset button. Just so you know, the cleanviews switch deletes all custom views and resets the built-in ones back to their defaults. "Spin" <Spin@spin.com> wrote in message news:5njp48Fink5uU1@mid.individual.net... > Gurus, > > In Outlook 2003, how exactly does one go about resetting the view (outside > of running /cleanviews)? > &...

Filtering based on a filter
Hello, I have an Excel Worksheet with a Pivot Table at the top with a Filter and a data set returned from a DB2 database below it. I would like to filter the DB2 data set based on the Pivot Table filter that is enabled. Any ideas? Thanks! James, You can't filter two ranges on the same worksheet. You can, instead, drill-down on your pivot table, which will show all items that go into the value on a newly created separate sheet. The drawback to that is that you cna only drill down on one item at a time, and it is a separate sheet. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "James" <an...

Question on the IMF filtering in exchange...
Hey I installed the IMF filter last night and it works great, with one exception. I set both thresholds to the same (5) and got almost all blocked emails into the archive that were junk...So that is good. However I had some users report that there was mail in their junk folder that should have been good Inbox mail. This I undersyand and can live with as folas-positives...the problem is, since both settings on the folter tab were set to 5, how does it know to send the mail to archive rather than Junk folder? Why wouldn't it just send them all to archive if both settings were at ...

Filtering without Filter
I just don't get the following. Any ideas? "A" row I have two different values I use: "Contact" and "Not a contact". "B" row I have the person's name (employee). "C" row I have a quantity, just one number. Now what I need is to output quantities of how many Contacts Employee1 or Employee2 or Employee3 have. Also what I need is to get the number of contacts - which can be found on row "C". Should I use COUNT.IF ? Row A can have 2 or more different values so should there be somekind of conditional IF function included? T...

Filtering #11
Hi, can ayone tell me how I could do the following in excel 2007 or 2010: Horse Trainer Sam M Jones John M Jones Colin S Attwater Steve J Jackson Brian B Mathers James B Mathers Martin G Raggy Patrick S Thomson What I want to do is filter the dataset on 'Trainer' so that it only shows me the Trainers who feature once in the list. So if I was to do this properly it would only show S Attwater and G Raggy as the other trainers have more than one horse..... Hopefully someone can help because it is driving me crazy !! Thanks David Give this macro a try... Sub HideDuplicateTr...

Junk filter BEFORE other filters?
I am running Outlook 2003 and the Junk filter was working really well. Then I started making other filters...one of them looks for my domain name in the headers and if it's there it moves the email to a folder. Problem is, this filter seems to activate before the junk filter, so the junk sn't being filtered now! How can I set the junk filter to do it's job first and THEN to run my own rules? -- Bryan Anderson <www.anderson-it.com> I created this rule and set it as the first rule to run: Apply this rule after the message arrives with 'X-Spam-Level:******'or'...

Pasting into a filtered list
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to paste a list of price updates into a filtered list. - I have filtered the list to show just the products whose prices need to be updated, when I try to paste the updated prices, into the list, the prices are not just pasted into the visible cells but the hidden cells between. Can I paste into the visible cells only or do I have to update each line manually. I am using Excel 2002 Any help would be much appreciated Can you sort the list to bring the products that need updating together in the list? If not, try something like this: Your list of product...

How to migrate the address book view?
In our testing Exchange 5.5 environment, we have a large number of address view set for use to search the GALs, DLs and contacts. However, I don't know how to migrate to Exchang 2003 server, would you tell me how to do that? Thank you ...

Macro to copy a VLOOKUP formula

apply filter macro
I have a access db that works on win xp but does not work on win 2007 I have a combo box that triggers a apply filter macro using a query sort. no problem on win 2000 or win xp or win 2003 Help AlT ...

Font size in weekly view?
Outlook 2003 Is there a way to change the font size for appointments in the Weekly view (not Work Week view)? Thanks in advance... Bob That's the 2 column 7 day view? No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messagin...

IP filtering based on corresponding MX records
Hello Dears, How can I implement the following? Used: Exchange 2003 SP2 in FE/BE configuration; FE is in perimeter zone (capable to “speak” with DNS, BE, DCs and retrieve info) So, somebody connects my FE to sent an e-mail to one of domain users. I need something like that: When connecting, see the “mail from: user@somedomain.xxx”; Verify if there is a record MX for the IP address from which the connection was established in DNS for the domain “somedomain.xxx” If not – drop connection (attention: MX record, not SPF) Is it possible with Exchange 2003 SP2 only? How? Thank you, Alex I be...

Month Filter
I keep a log of checks that I receive in my department throughout the year. I have the checks listed by date (mm/dd/yy), payee, check #, etc. What I want to do is be able to filter the list by month (ex., March 2005). Is there a way to do this? Thanks Joseph You can Try EasyFilter Joseph http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Joseph" <joe@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23lQNnTawFHA.464@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I keep a log of checks that I receive in my department throughout the year. I have the checks lis...

Using a form in Excel to Filter
I would like to create a form in Excel that is similar to a form in Access. This form will hold all fields on the underlying spreadsheet and enable the user to sort using combo box dropdowns. Ideally, the form would have a button titled RUN that will take all the data the user selects in the combos and filter the underlying spreadsheet. Can this be done?? If so....you will save my life! TIA, Chris Try this Add-in http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl <ccfatzin@ibtco.com> wrote in message news:1122677766.648239.226910@z14g200...

filter for missing values in a range
I have a list in Col A ( about 2000) one to four digit numbers. I would like to ( for example) , in the 700's be able to filter and find out which of the numbers from 700 to 799 is NOT in the list. I know how to copy and paste to another col, etc. Thanks in advance for the wonderful help all of you give. One play .. Assume your source data runs in A2 down In B2: =IF(ROWS($1:1)+700-1>799,"",IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(ROWS($1:1)+700-1,A:A,0)),"",ROWS($1:1)+700-1)) Copy B2 down by 100 rows to cover the full spread of numbers to be checked, ie # of nums from s...

filter driver for an USB modem
Hello, I am working on a NDIS filter under Windows 7 64 bits. The filter is working well as NetService Class with classical Ethernet Adapters. But, it does not work with an USB Modem with "Modem" class. Packets handled by the modem are not sent to the filter. How can I get them ? I suspect I should register the driver in another manner. Regards. Eric Boudrand > Packets handled by the modem are not sent to the filter. How can I get = > them ? I suspect I should register the driver in another manner. You need to support PPP in your filter, this requires ...

Filtering
Is there a way to filter messages that contain embedded images? Or even better, messages that only contain embedded images and no text? thanks, Andy andyp@repcmi.com ...

Reverse filter?
Hello, Is there a way to do a "reverse" filter. I'd like to be able to hide or delete rows that match specified criteria. Thank you, Marc Hi Marc, Unfortunately not, but depending on how you are filtering you might be able to use =NOT(oldformula) For the autofilter you might have to use another column (F) F1: 'white -- value of cell you don't want to match F2: =TRIM(F$1)<>TRIM(E2) and fill down --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel...

Viewing graphics
Can anyone tell me how to set Outlook 2002 to have graphics (jpg's, etc) viewable in the preview pane as it does in Outlook Express? Thanks Outlook can only display images "inline" if the sender used HTML or Rich Text format for the message and embedded the image into the body. If the image was sent as an attachment, you will always receive it as an attachment. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:1032701c3f2a0$2bedf4d0$a401280a@phx....

Data Filter Question
When I am trying out different data filter criteria, is there an easy and fast way to go back to displaying *all* data without clicking on the drop arrow and selecting All? I am using Excel 2003. Thank you. I've added an icon to my favorite toolbar: Tools|Customize|Commands tab|data category Drag the "Show All" (and maybe autofilter) icon to a toolbar. john.menken@ceridian.com wrote: > > When I am trying out different data filter criteria, is there an easy > and fast way to go back to displaying *all* data without clicking on > the drop arrow and selecting All? ...