Field Service V2.0

I know that there probably isn't a lot of solid info avail about
feature set for V2.0 but I have seen a number of references to planned
addition of some type of Field Service functionality. My question
is....

Does anybody have any insight or thoughts as to whether or not the
ability to schedule/dispatch techs and the ability to generate
invoicing for field service calls will be included?

0
SteveT
12/13/2004 9:20:18 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There is something referred to as Service Scheduling in the latest
information that I have seen.

"SteveT" <drumguy61-google@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I know that there probably isn't a lot of solid info avail about
> feature set for V2.0 but I have seen a number of references to planned
> addition of some type of Field Service functionality. My question
> is....
>
> Does anybody have any insight or thoughts as to whether or not the
> ability to schedule/dispatch techs and the ability to generate
> invoicing for field service calls will be included?

0
daniel