Fetch user login information using JScript - 174201

Hi..

I am new to MS CRM. I am trying add custom HTML pages to the CRM which
requires the user login information.

I would like to know how to go about this and solve my problem

Any help regarding this would be appreciated
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

NN,

I am not 100% sure of this but could you not just have the page use
integrated authentication?

Jeff Loucks
888-474-2237
MVP

"NN" <NN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi..
>
> I am new to MS CRM. I am trying add custom HTML pages to the CRM which
> requires the user login information.
>
> I would like to know how to go about this and solve my problem
>
> Any help regarding this would be appreciated

0
Jeff

Search for a document using keywords in Word properties tab?
I'd like to be able to search for a document based on only the keywords entered in the Document properties in MS Word 2007 Say I want to search every proposal I submitted that included our Latin American division. In the keywords I enter the division, the product, and the Sales person who brought in the lead. i'd like to be able to seach my directory using the keywords. I can't find a way to do tihs, and it is frustrating to have a feature (all of the document properties info) that is useless. In the search bar of Windows Explorer enter: keywords: Latin Ameri...

Security changes while user creation in GP (Encription Changed ?)
Hi, i would like to know if some updations has been made to the DEX undocumented function Login_CreateLogin. This function is used in creating user logins through GP. Problem: While trying to Export Budgets from AA, none of the non sa users are able to export the budget. This is due to a dll file which retrives the connection for AA. In Montego, probably the security password encription is canged, causing the dll function to fail. Can i have some update on the DEX function Login_CreateLogin pls. Thanks The security and password encryption changed for v9.0. I suggest you log a suppo...

User names not to be displayed while sending emails
Hi We have implemented CRM 3.0 for a customer who uses it for managing his Customer Service. There would be a thousand emails to their support inbox (support@xyz.com) and the CSR's answer it one after the after. Now when they reply to these emails, the email goes from their inbox displaying their names & email id's and not from the support inbox. Is there any way to hide their personal names and make the emails go from support@xyz.com? -- Jony Lawrence HI Gurus, Please look at my need and advice me accordingly -- Jony Lawrence "jonybl@hotmail.com" wrote: &...

Outlook keeps fetching new headers
Outlook keeps fetching new headers daily at the same time, this usally errors out with The UID of a message changed unexpectedly. I have looked for Rules or filters that may cause this, but found nothing. Has anyone ever seen this problem ...

Creating a New private information store
Hi, We have an information store (Back Office 4.5) that has reached the 16GB limit and is corrupt with only 6GB left on the hard disk. We are unable to optimize or move the information store and the integrity check fails. Our plan is to: Manually copy the information store to a new disk Edit registry Run repair Run optimize Failing this we may be forced to create a new information store, and extract the data from the old private informaton store. I am unable to find information on re-initialising or re- creating the private information store? If all you want to do is create a new...

How do I allow users in a trusted domain (not in our forrest) access to our exchange 2003 server?
Hello all. We are 2 companies sharing the same office space (and the same ip network). We (Company 1) have an Exchange 2003 server just set up (the old 5.5 is still being used though), although it is not rolled out yet. Company 2 have Internet mail for their employees, that is, their mail is NOT handled on our server, but on an ISP's server. The thing is, as we share offices, we also share resources and phones, and so the users have mailboxes on our 5.5 server solely for the purpose of having Calendar functions available to both them and us (free-busy information and so on). Our domains a...

How can i merge all the information into one ?
I hace 3 worksheets that when first made were identical but since each worksheet is managed by individual users they have changed it and made ittheir own. What I want to do is merge all 3 worksheets and make a master worsheet with info from all 3. What's the best way to do this? On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 05:35:01 -0800, Santi <Santi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I hace 3 worksheets that when first made were identical but since each >worksheet is managed by individual users they have changed it and made >ittheir own. What I want to do is merge all 3 workshe...

Can I use C#.Net to customize the old RMS version.
I have a RMS version which supports VB 6 and to use .Net it says I have to use Wrapper. Can I use C# to customize this RMS version ? Please help.. Thanks in advance Vicky... :-) Yes. Rob "Vicky" <Vicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8995A2C9-53B0-432B-B92A-C4469EE507EA@microsoft.com... >I have a RMS version which supports VB 6 and to use .Net it says I have to > use Wrapper. > Can I use C# to customize this RMS version ? > > Please help.. > Thanks in advance > > Vicky... :-) ...

GP users in Cinci Tri-State Area
Are there any Great Plains users (particularly Manufacturing users) in the Cincinnati -TriState Area that would be interested in forming a user group or informal network to bounce questions off each other? -- Rick Vando International Paper Loveland, OH ...

Identities available 2 all users
I need to make it possible for me to use a identity is a new user within XP. Please can someone help me with this. I have tried using the same store folder but it still won't collect the identities on the user name. Thanks, Any suggestions are gladly accepted. Kindest Regards, Kim Pitman Outlook uses profiles, not identities. If you are talking about Outlook Express, wrong group. Try http://www.tomsterdam.com for OE assistance or look for a group with "express" in the title. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...

An error message occured while using sa logon into GP7.5
Hi all, Error message: "An error occured granting rights for tables in the 'DBName' database; GPS Error: 58" Please help! Thanks Regards, Jim hey jim, have you installed any service packs? /timber\ On Oct 31, 2:40 pm, Jim <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > Error message: > "An error occured granting rights for tables in the 'DBName' database; GPS > Error: 58" > > Please help! Thanks > > Regards, > > Jim Yes, I do. I had installed latest service packs "timber" wrote: > h...

using ( ) for negative numbers
Is there anyway to permanently set neg. number formatting to display as ( ) without going in and editing custom numbers for each workbook? Hi, For specific models? Styles may suite your needs. Alternativel record the sequence of formatting the number as a macro and then either apply a short cut to it, or apply it to a new button and place it on the menu bar (or both). Not sure if there's a better way so check for more replies from others. Cheers, Jon "Tee" wrote: > Is there anyway to permanently set neg. number formatting to display as ( ) > without going in and...

Running as a SPANISH user acts as thought the Control key is alwys down.
Our MFC-based software is such that a user can set it's preferred language to one of a number of Languages, including Spanish. When Spanish user logs into our system, it means nothing else than to perform all the string lookups in another table, besides english. Our strings don't come from Resource files, but rather from a Database table. Other than that - everything is English - the OS, the keyboard, etc - it's just that we're displaying spanish text and characters. Here's the problem - When typing into an MFC-based edit box, the keys behave as though the Control Key is ...

Auto Create a unique number from user data, for input into table.
Help would be appreciated, even if it cant be done I have a table[InspectorsMaster] using Fields, ([DR_Date], (Short Date). A number field (Long Integer [SeqNum])I do not currently use it, and a Field ([Employee], Text field, size set at 3). I would like to know if I could generate a Unique sequential Value (starting with 0000) and combine it with values from date, and text field that would automaticly be entered into the Non used Number field such as on click . This of course would occure at The Form level before close of the form. (Macro) or after dirty of the Date field. L...

xp home user accounts
i am using outlook 2003 with XP Home. It works fine w/ my XP account but when i try to use it in my daughters XP account i get this error message, "Unable to open default email folders. File Access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file C:\Windows\outlook.pst". My xp account is the owner/administrator account and my daoughters is a limited account. Is there any way that i can get Outlook to work on both accounts? >-----Original Message----- >i am using outlook 2003 with XP Home. It works fine w/ my XP account but when i try to use it in my daug...

Users from child business unit is having trouble accessing the crm
hi Users from child business unit are having trouble accessing the sales module for web application. The error is : Error has occured. please contact system administrator. However the same user when placed on the parent BU doesnot have any trouble. Please note that a custom security role was created for the users at the parent BU and by default this security role is created for the child BUs. Now this security role i assigned to the user. and they are having the trouble accessing the application sales module and customer service module. please help. thanks Have you tried giving the...

Lookup and fetch from the same column
I have spread sheet that has three columns, out of which two are pr populated and I am finding the information for the third column fro the other system. > > Example : > Module-- Job---------- Owner > abc215-- AQ20DX > abc224-- ABG9DA > abc224-- ABG9DB > abc224-- ABG9DX > abc225-- AO14DX > abc225-- AO15DX > abc375-- AQ20DX > abf987-- ABG9DA > abh897-- ABG9DB > Using the Job Name I get the information from the other system an populate the info as follows. > > Module-- Job-------Owner > abc215-- AQ20DX--14B > abc224-- ABG9DA--14E...

e-mail notification to Users after they've been added into BP
This came from a customer - Would like this feature in BP. After a BP administrator has added a domain user in BP with the appropriate roles - have a feature in BP that would allow an e-mail to be sent to the doamin user notifying him/her that he/she is now a BP user with x,y,z roles or Advance. role. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Mi...

Migrating users from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007
I currently have an Exchange 2007 server setup and running. I also have an Exchange 2003 server setup on the same network but different domain/forrest. I need to somehow get the Exchange Servers to see one another and then migrate the users on the 2003 server over to the 2007 server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Scott You've asked what I call a "consulting engagement question", a question so complicated or requiring so many follow-up data-collection questions from us that we can't possibly give you the depth of information the issue deserv...

Per User 'Mark as Read' on Mailbox
We have a number of users that, as well as their own e-mail address, share a common group one. The group mailbox shows the status 'Read' for all users when the first user marks it as read, for whatever reason. Is there a way that each user can have his own read status? I realise that this is availble for Public Folders. We are using Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR1. ...

User not in Global Address List (GAL)
We have a user that was created last week who cannot be located in the GAL when in cached mode. Switching off cached mode will reveal he does actually exist. He can be found in the ‘all contacts’ list while in cache mode. Ex2003 server Outlook 2003 Any ideas? On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:37:03 -0800, Bretto <Bretto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have a user that was created last week who cannot be located in the GAL >when in cached mode. Switching off cached mode will reveal he does actually >exist. > >He can be found in the �all contacts� list while in cache m...

Calculating page/report sums using calculated data from subquery
Here is a scenario from my report: The report will grab data with a main query into a parent row Depending on the data, a child row may exist, if it does the report will display it The child row will use data from the parent row in order to do a calculation in the child All of this works just fine and the report data is correct. Now, what I am having issues with is doing the page/report sum calculations. The requirements dictate that I need to create a sum of both the parent column and also the child column in the totals. I have been trying to do this all day and cannot see...

Using LastCell value in VBA code
Good Morning. Using Office 2003 I am trying to: 1) Locate the last cell imported data. 2) Copy a formula in G2 for all G cells to the end of data (G1 contains field names) To get the last cell of data, I used Edit>GoTo>Special>Last Cell In the code below, I attempted to insert the value of the last cell into a Range("G1:xxxxx).Select to do a paste of G2.formula. My attempt did not work. I am sure there is a better way. Help please! TIA Dennis Sub FindLastCell() ' Partial code below [OK] Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Select [Bad] Range("G3:&...

OU named users
Any problem creating an OU named users? (nested a few levels down in another OU) reserved name ? thanks carl "MRNews" <nf@no.com> wrote in message news:%23VRBE5gyKHA.3884@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Any problem creating an OU named users? (nested a few levels down in > another OU) reserved name ? > > thanks > > carl No problem. In fact, I have a domain I support with an ou=Users. I didn't set that up, but it's been fine for years. I have also seen ou=Computers. -- Richard Mueller MVP Directory Services Hilltop Lab -...

How to prevent users changing details in Contacts List
Hi All, After entering the contact details in the contact form, How to preven users from changing the details through the Conacts List ?? We have customised the contact form for not entering the non-codepag 1252 characters into the form. But, there is a possibility that use may do the trick by entering the non-codepage 1252 characters into th contact details through contacts list by clicking on a particula record with the help of a mouse and directly editing there. As per our requirement, the contact details shall be synchronised t Siebel through Exchange Server. Please suggest me how to av...