Fetch user login information using JScript - 174201

Hi..

I am new to MS CRM. I am trying add custom HTML pages to the CRM which
requires the user login information.

I would like to know how to go about this and solve my problem

Any help regarding this would be appreciated
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

NN,

I am not 100% sure of this but could you not just have the page use
integrated authentication?

Jeff Loucks
888-474-2237
MVP

"NN" <NN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi..
>
> I am new to MS CRM. I am trying add custom HTML pages to the CRM which
> requires the user login information.
>
> I would like to know how to go about this and solve my problem
>
> Any help regarding this would be appreciated

0
Jeff

Tutorial On Using Windows Vista Compressed Files Capabilities
Where can I find a link or tutorial on using Windows Vista's Compressed Files Capabilities? I am of need to create several Zipped Compressed Files. I am not interested in third party software. Thank you Eddy. Very simple - Right click the file ( or Files ) and from the context menu place your pointer over "Send To". From the secondary menu choose "Compressed (Zipped) File". "Eddy" <Eddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E75733F-4757-4253-9277-BC15273789C7@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a link or tutorial on usi...

Missing Users
Hi, I ran forestprep and domainprep, then ADC to migrate Exch 5.5 users to Windows 2003 AD. After installing Exch 2003, I can't find any of my existing Exch 5.5 mailboxes in Exch 2003. They could be find under AD though. May I ask what I need to do to transfer mailboxes to Exch 2003? Regards, Norman > I ran forestprep and domainprep, then ADC to migrate Exch 5.5 users to > Windows 2003 AD. After installing Exch 2003, I can't find any of my > existing Exch 5.5 mailboxes in Exch 2003. They could be find under AD > though. May I ask what I need to do to transfer mailb...

Using Task Folder as a public folder ...
I want to use a task folder as a public folder . The objective is to track a sequence of events , and the requirement is that the view presented to each user must be the same . For example , while the information in the task ( that which you find when double clicking the task ) remains viewable for all users , the fields (custom) that I have set up ( on the view prior to double clicking a task) do not appear on the other users machine. These fields will contain information about what is contained within the task , but if all users cannot see them , it defeats my goal . What am I...

Using Publisher with a GroupMail Program
OK, I built a one-page e-mail newsletter and converted it to an HTML format. I try to import it into a mass e-mail program called Group Mail. When I preview it prior to sending, I see that none of the images or WordArt is there (I just get those little white boxes with the red "x" in them.). According to the Graphics Manager all of the images are embedded. What's up? CSJohnston <CSJohnston@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > According to the Graphics Manager all of the > images are embedded. This means that the graphics are embedd...

List user properties
Hi, I'm looking to write a script that will list the following information (as showing in AD Users and Computers) for all users in our domain: Display Name or Username Login Script Profile Path Home Directory Terminal Services Profile Path Terminal Services Home Directory We are in the process of replacing one of our servers that houses home directories and profiles for some of our users so I need to identify which accounts will need to be modified. Can anyone tell me where to start? I looked around online and found several that will give me some of the informatio...

login errors #2
When trying to login I am getting this error: Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running. Please try again later. Thus it will not allow me to login. Any suggestions? Try clearing any user stuck in SY00800 "sajlnp" wrote: > When trying to login I am getting this error: > > Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running. > Please try again later. > > > Thus it will not allow me to login. > > Any suggestions? Hello Have you tried to run Dynamics Utilities? It seems that you have an unfinish...

user flooded with "not read" receipts from two years ago!
Today (9/14/2006) I have a user who just got about 200 "Not Read" receipts from emails originally sent from 11/15/2004 to 12/17/2004. From all kinds of internal recipients, and interestingly, they all say email was deleted without being read on 8/22/2006 at 8:16 AM. Running Exchange 2003, user client is Outlook 2003. Don't (consciously) have any mailbox management policies. Only thing I can think of is that about that time (8/22/2006) I was doing a restore to a recovery storage group. Don't think that should have mattered, and heck, why today? Thanks for any poin...

Having Formatting Remain on "Called" cell using IF function
I'm using an IF function to call some other cells, but I want to have the various words color coded, eg ("Certified" is green, "Recertify" is yellow, and "Not Certified" is red). I have the IF function working correctly, but when it "calls" the cell to have it display the appropriate word, the color of each word is not brought along with it...only the text. Is there a way to be able to color code it so that the appropriate color appears? Thanks! -- Zaraf ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Zaraf's Profi...

Can not add new user in crm 3
I can no longer add a new user in CRM 3 using the deployment manager interface I get the following error: Invalid code for CRM error (80070005) - SOAP Server Application Faulted note: the crm server is a domain controller 1. Check what account is starting the CRM services (Local System or a Domain account) 2. Install the Windows 200X Support Tools on the CRM Server. Run suptools.msi from Support | Tools folder on the 200X Server CD. 3. Click Start | Run, enter adsiedit.msc and click OK 4. Locate the root CRM OU under the Domain 5. Right-click, select Properties, then click the Securi...

Email addresses without user accounts
We have both 2003 & 2007 Exchange in our domain, we are part way through a transition to 2007. Is there a method to list all of the email addresses within the domain that do not have a user account associated with them, for example mail enabled public folders or distribution groups ? Run this command from Exchange Management Shell, it will spit out a list of DL's and smtp address associated with them. [PS] C:\>get-distributiongroup | fl name, emailaddresses > c:\addresses.tx As for Public Folders, you might try Get-publicfolderstatistics but not sure thi...

Which type of graphic should I use?
Hi All, I have got this problem: I have a series of arrival and departure times which I want to put in a graphic in Excel. My problem is that I can't find the right graphic for this data, it's not a line, bar or circle diagram. Anyone got ideas how to visualise this data? Thanks in advance, Greetings, Finn Finn wrote: > Hi All, > > I have got this problem: > > I have a series of arrival and departure times which I want to put in a > graphic in Excel. > > My problem is that I can't find the right graphic for this data, it's > not a lin...

But you have to manual enter the information i.e. name and phone number for the task.
Unless I'm missing something. In Goldmine I can schedule a phone call, appointment or task and it's linked to the contact and shows up on my calendar. I click on any of these it takes me to the contact. and in the case of the phone message it dials the number. If I complete a one of these I have a tick box that I can use to generate a follow up. Maybe I'm spoiled but I don't get Outlook! To me it's nothing more than a glorified address book. Marc Marc <mcnr@_______mindspring.com> wrote: > Unless I'm missing something. In Goldmine I can sche...

Using a cell to determine a value in a database query.
Hi folks, I've run into a problem recently - maybe there's no good answer, then again perhaps you can help me come to one. I have a spreadsheet on which There are three entry fields: start date end date store number I've managed to map start date to [startdate] in a query and end date to [enddate] - that seems to work fine. The problem I'm running into now has to do with the store number field. In the database, store number is a 4 character field, as of now the numbers of the store are like 01,02,03,04..HQ,RO. When I try to map store number to [storenum] in the query, I ...

How can I create a chart using stacked & reg columns together?
I need to create a chart using 2 axis (which I can do already). The part I am struggling with is on the primary axis, I need 1 standard column and 1 stacked column side-by-side. I can do a dual axis with 1 stacked column and 1 line on the primary, but not a column. Any help is greatly appretiated. Jon Peltier has information and links for clustered stacked columns on his web site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html DMenegay wrote: > I need to create a chart using 2 axis (which I can do already). The part I > am struggling with is on the primary axis...

Can i use Office on a U3 stick?
I have ab Sandisk Cruzer Micro with 4GB. I added U3 to it. My question is, now, you can only run U3 software on the stick. Not even portable ones. U3 software comes as an *.u3p. It has its own platform to be run on Launchpad. Can you convert Office to U3P portablity? "march5" <march5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC38048F-6401-464E-93D0-0EA922EAE67B@microsoft.com... > I have ab Sandisk Cruzer Micro with 4GB. I added U3 to it. My question is, > now, you can only run U3 software on the stick. Not even portable ones. U3 > software comes...

Can't use Word as editor
Recently (and I'm not sure why), the spell check feature in Outlook 2002 has stopped working properly. While it once corrected mistakes as I went, now it does not. I went to Tools | Options | Mail Format, but the boxes for using Microsoft Word to edit or read e-mail messages are dimmed and I cannot select them. Any ideas? Thanks. Forrest P.S. Any thoughts as to why the spell checker (back when it did work) always checked the original message in my reply, even though I made certain that the option to "ignore the original message" IS checked? "Forrest" <a...

Where can I find RMS database security information?
I have developed a custom application for our company that automatically queries a RMS database, creates a custom report and then FTPs it to our server once a month. It is working fine on my developemnt machine agains a demo copy of RMS with a customer's database that I restored. The database doesn't seem to care what UN and PW I use to connect. I am wondering what type of security I am going to run into out in the real world. Is the database open so that no UN or PW is required? Where can I find information about RMS database security and developing third party applications...

Insert a blank row between each used row in document
I need a macro to insert a blank row after each row in my document; that is, every other row will be an inserted row. For example: I have: Row 4 Smith, James P Maintenance $32.75 12 8 4 6 9 ... Row 5 Mason, Carole Admin $18.56 10 8 10 5 0 ... and I need Row 4 Smith, James P Maintenance $32.75 12 8 4 6 9 ... Row 5 Blank row Row 6 Mason, Carole Admin $18.75 10 8 10 5 0 ... Row 7 Blank row for the entire document (number of entries changes). Thanks. One...

What should I use instead of (WM_USER+n)?
What should we use instead of (WM_USER+n), which Joe says is a common mistake. (In addition to using "WM_" prefix instead of making our own "UWM_" prefix.) (BTW I now have the Win32 Programming book by Joe Newcomer. 4th printing, 1998. Is there a newer version? Concerns me this is 9 years old. Excellent book though.) >Joe wrote: This may be the result of Really Bad Programming. The "WM_" prefix should be reserved for use by Microsoft, but a number of people who do user-defined messages tend to use the WM_ prefix, which is a blunder. It means that pe...

how do I get a different name on each label using publisher mail
WHen trying to produce labels using the mail merge feature I get each page full of the same label. 200 pages, one for each name in my excel spread sheet. I want one label for each name. Judy Directory wrote: > WHen trying to produce labels using the mail merge feature I get each page > full of the same label. 200 pages, one for each name in my excel spread > sheet. I want one label for each name. What version of Publisher are you using? When designing your labels, do you see a single label on-screen or an entire sheet? Are you merging to a new publication or to the printer?...

What happens to Disabled users records?
Hi All! Been searching for the past hours and can't really found an answer to my client question. What really happens to all the records type when you disable a user in CRM (or Delete is AD account)? I know that "normal" procedure should be to reassing to another user the ownership of the records of a disable user, but the client asking this would rather know in detail (and myself too now!!) what happens since a lot of the "trace" of who did what to a record/activity/ect. would be replace when you re-assign and not know if it's the previous owner or the current ...

Assign an AD group 'Full Mailbox Rights' to all users in OU
I am building a script to create admin "Domain Local" groups for eac site in an Active Directory domain (each site has their own OU). have been searching for a way to programmatically assign 'full mailbo rights' to this DL group and then assign security rights to use objects for that group on an OU. I am using vbscript with ADSI, CDOE or CDOEXM or anything that will work. Does anyone have experience in these things? So far, I've used ADSI to create the DL group and then DSACLS to assig ACEs to other admin groups that simply need AD rights, but I cannot fin or figure...

forwarding mailbox's mails using outside SMTP #2
I'm using Exchange 2003. I have already setup forwarding mails to outside mail address by creating a contact in AD and in Exchange General => Delivery Options added the contact and its working fine but I want to send mails using outside SMTP and currently it sending mails using local SMTP. Actually all this is require because the remote mail server has spam filter that rejects emails except only mails from defined SMTP. regards, Adil adilakram@yahoo.com I am not sure I completely understand what you are asking, but let me try...... You want all externally-bound emails to be route...

Listing Activesynce users
Is there a way to list the users who are actually using Activesync? I can get a list of all the devices but have not run across a method of seeing if they are actually sending and reciveing mail. Thanks. Jeff In news:Oi0wwKTaGHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Jeff Senter <jsenter@erols.com> typed: > Is there a way to list the users who are actually using Activesync? I > can get a list of all the devices but have not run across a method of > seeing if they are actually sending and reciveing mail. > > Thanks. > > Jeff Check out http://www.microsoft.com/downloads...

Possible Bug: ArgumentOutOfRangeException when using xsl:sort and xsl:strip-space has been declared
I have a scheduled job that uses different XSL templates to transform XML and save it to disk. I am having problems with the code below. The problem shows up on both my development machine (Windows XP Pro SP 1, .Net Framework 1.1) and on our production server (Windows 2K SP 4, .Net Framework 1.1). I have simplified the code and data to isolate the problem. When I use the xsl:strip-space (Line 12) declaration in conjunction with the xsl:sort element located on Line 80 I get an ArgumentOutOfRangeException thrown. If I comment out either line everything works fine. The extra twist is that there a...