Failed to import customized report

Hi there,
I'm doing some  testing on my existing report called Activities. I download
it into my local and modified. I tried to re-import this report to CRM from
Report > New > existing report : My ReportFile.rdl but I keep getting this
error.

"An error occurred while trying to add the report to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft
Dynamics CRM
Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support."

every's suggestion are welcome.
Thanks.

Mike
0
Mike1154 (1216)
3/13/2009 1:46:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I've solve this problem on my own. I simply forget to definite my DataSource.
Thank you for those view.

Mike
0
Mike1154 (1216)

Birthday does not appear in Calender when importing contacts
When I imported my contact list from CSV file to Ms Outlook the Birthda field is imported successfully but it does not update my calendar, have to open each contact as save it individually in order for th birthday reminder to appear in my calendar. I tried with Outlook 2000 and 2003. Can anyone help Many Thank -- Josep ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Joseph's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=250 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187055516 If you use a list view of the contact folder with in-cell editing turned on ...

DoCmd.TransferSpreadSheet drops a record on import
I am trying to automate the import of a file that changes each day in the number of records. Intermittently, it seems, the import function will drop a record (the first record). Here is the command I am using: DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acImport, , "ImportData", fs, True fs is set to the path and filename of the excel file to be imported. Some days it works fine, othrer days it drops one row. In every case, I want to import the entire spreadsheet using the first row as the header. Before I import, I always delete the table "ImportData" so there is no conflict with p...

How to pass through values from a table to Header Report
I'm working in a report with Microsoft Access 2002, based on a query. The BD has another table with 2 fields: "Year" and "Quota of the year". I need to put that "year" value in the page header and the "Quota" value in the detail header. By the VBA code, i access the table and i can get that values, but when i try to put them in the page and detail header i receive this message: «Run-time Error '-2147352567 (80020009)' You can't assign a value to this object.» How I can solve this problem? Does "another table with 2...

Bug in Long History Invoice Report?
Hi, I made a copy of the Long History Invoice Report to modify and when I try running the report from GP, I get an error that says: Undefined Symbol 'accum_virt_F00749D027400Comment Text_LST_0' . The report works if I take the User Defined Work History-Comment Text field out of the report footer. Is this a bug or a problem with my report? Thanks Josh Does anyone know how to get a more detailed error report for this report? Thanks Josh "Josh Kandiko" wrote: > Hi, > > I made a copy of the Long History Invoice Report to modify and when I try > running...

FindResourceEx fails.
Hello I cant the the following function to work. FindResourceEx returns NULL. TRACE prints 1814 as error. m_wLanguage is 1053, and I got swedish as a lang in my resourcefile. const char* CResourceLoader::GetString(int nId) { HRSRC hResource = FindResourceEx( NULL, RT_STRING, MAKEINTRESOURCE(nId), m_wLanguage); TRACE("%d\n", GetLastError()); if (!hResource) { char szString[512]; LoadString(NULL, nId, szString, 512); return szString; } else return (const char*)LoadResource(NULL, hResource); } Jonas > I cant the the following function to work. FindResourc...

Quick Campaigns are failing
Quick campaigns used to work for us but don't anymore. I get the following error after creating the quick campaign: This Quick Campaign could not be performed due to an error: 0x80131500. For more information, contact your system administrator. with the "Status Reason = aborted" I've searched everywhere for this error but can't find anything. Has anyone seen this before? The only change I made to the server was to use the rule deployment wizard but I also did this on another CRM installation server and Quick Campaigns still work there. Update to this: ...

Defining custom connection point
Hi all, A general rectangle has five connection point, four at the corners and one at the center. Now I want to define my own connection point, maybe somewhere between the center and the right-bottom corner, how to do this? Besides, can I remove an existing connection point from a shape? Thanks! You can use either the Connection Point Tool (dropdown below the Connector Tool) or the ShapeSheet. I prefer the ShapeSheet because you can insert a row and enter relative formulae for the X and Y location of the point "Sam Huang" <samhng@gmail.com> wrote in message news:be31f2e6-...

Re: connection fails daily
On 18/12/2009 23:42, fcsark9handler wrote: ????????? *What* did the poster write? -- Dave (Sometimes man stumbles over the truth ...... Sir Winston Churchill) ...

Importing #2
Hi all, I posted this question earlier but haven't been able to make it work for me. Please help me figure a way to import hundreds of folder names from Explorer into Excel without doing it individually (that's a lot of copy-paste!) I have been advised to create a file from the command prompt, but it has a lot of garbage to filter through. I was also told to write code in this form but have no clue how to use it or don't know where to run it: Dim FSO As Object Dim cnt As Long Dim level As Long Dim arFiles Sub Folders() Dim i As Long Set FSO = CreateObject("Scripting.F...

jet database error when importing external txt data
Hello With MS Access 2002 (10.4302.4219) SP-2 and an opened Access2002 Format file, I can't import a fixed width text data file into a DB. Every time I try, I receive the error message "the microsoft jet database engine could not find the object ". Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly" and then another window saying "An error occured trying to import file '......filename.txt' The file was not imported." Any idea ? Best regards. ...

Blank Report
Sub PrintReports(ReportView As AcView) ' This procedure used in Preview_Click and Print_Click Sub procedures. ' Preview or print report selected in the ReportToPrint option group. ' Then close the Print Sales Reports Dialog form. Dim strReportName As String Dim strReportFilter As String Dim lOrderCount As Long ' Determine report filtering If Nz(Me.lstReportFilter) <> "" Then strReportFilter = "([SalesGroupingField] = """ & Me.lstReportFilter & """)" End If ...

Consistency Check fails and fails and fails ...
Hello all last Tuesday, we had a Blue Screen on our Home Directories server. After having it restarted, I got a DPM error, thus needing a Consistency Check. Today, one week later, I did 30 Consistency Checks, all having failed with all kinds of errors: - DPM encountered an error while performing an operation for \\?\Volume{83986761-1bce-4d28-bf4c-25bf9d86a50f}\HomeDirectories\K... (ID 2033 Details: The system cannot find the file specified (0x80070002)) - DPM encountered an error while performing an operation for \\?\Volume{83986761-1bce-4d28-bf4c-25bf9d86a50f}\HomeDirectories\G...

Hiding labels on reports
How do you hide the labels on a report when the text box next to it is null? And does anyone have the code to make the alternating background color for each record result in details? BazEWR wrote: >How do you hide the labels on a report when the text box next to it is null? >And does anyone have the code to make the alternating background color for >each record result in details? If the label is not attached to another cotrol, hide the label: Me.thelabel.Visible = Not IsNull(Me.thetextbox) If the label is attached to a text box and you want the text box and its section to sh...

Importing a QIF file
Trying to do a bulk import into MS Money, but although it successfully imports the data, it ignores the category information. QIF format is: !Type:CCard D29/07/2006 U-99.99 T-99.99 PTest Ltest : library ^ Any thoughts? In microsoft.public.money, Gremlin wrote: >Trying to do a bulk import into MS Money, but although it successfully >imports the data, it ignores the category information. QIF format is: > >!Type:CCard > >D29/07/2006 > >U-99.99 > >T-99.99 > >PTest > >Ltest : library > >^ > >Any thoughts? > The file is normal...

Importing problem
We recently installed an exchange server and I am importing my calendar items into the Outlook running on the exchange server from Outlook running on my PC. When I import the calendar items all the appointments are one hour off from the original. I checked the time and time zone on the exchange server and it is the same as the PC. Does anyone know how to fix this? You need to check both time zone and daylight saving time settings in both Windows and Outlook. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the ne...

Importing Quicken to Excel 2003
8/27/04 I can download my past bank statements. The files are in Web Connect for Quicken 2001 and above, MS Money 2000, QIF file (2 digit), Quicken and Microsoft Money - QIF file (4 digit), Text Format I use Excel for all my budgeting and would like to import my statements into it. Text doesn't import that easily, column for column, but I can do it. I'd like to try importing one of the other formats. There used to be a filter available for Quicken to Excel is there on now for bringing qif files into XL 2003, or for MS Money files to XL? The statements are also available in .pdf ...

Importing "Source file is corrupt"
I've searched here and elsewhere and can't figure out why I can't import a set of contacts. I exported from CRM 3.0, so I would have a good match on column names, and it's all lining up. But when I go to import, I get the dreaded "The source file is corrupt". I am using a CSV file, though I have tried a TXT. I have scrubbed the heck out of the data making sure that there are just numbers in the phone numbers (no parenthesis, periods, dashes, even extensions) and the same for all names, even deleting any spaces. The only non alpha-numeric characters allowed...

Why is collection failing?
I'm creating a wrapper class for a collection object, mainly so I can test whether a given records exists. I'm baffled as to why I'm getting "Invalid procedure or argument" in the exists function when I try to extract the value, whether it actually exists or not. I've tried collection.item and collection(item), same result. BTW, the values are numbers that I convert to strings. Option Compare Database Option Explicit 'this class object extends the collection object to include an 'exists' boolean function Private colStatus As VBA.Collection Private S...

CreateDirectoryW fails
Hi I want to create a directory with more then 300 characters. I am using the CreateDirectoryW function and prepending \\?\ to the path for eg.. CreateDirectoryW("\\\\?\\C:\\Temp\\..." some long name but the function fails with error 123. What could be the problem. I am working on Windows 2000. Regards Jakir Would it hurt to tell us what error 123 means? (I looked it up and it says the fllename syntax is illegal). Give your code snippet below, I'm not surprised. Take a look at CreateDirectoryW. What is its argument type? A Unicode string. So you should supply a Unic...

Refreshing all data imports on different sheets from the same file at the same time
I am importing a text file that has a lot more than 256 columns. The data will be updated weekly with a different text file. I know how to get past the 256 column limit when importing a text file like this. This link explains the method I am using to import the text file. http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/as...548201033.aspx Since I am importing onto several sheets I get the dialogue box asking me to choose a file to import from for every sheet when I use RefreshAll. The same file that is used by the first sheet will be used by the rest of the sheets. Each sheet just imports a different sectio...

EDC Report
I am looking for the EDC report that is mentioned in the help file of RMS but I cannot find it anywhere. Has anyone found and been able to use this report? Have you tried: store ops - reports - misc? "Miguel" wrote: > I am looking for the EDC report that is mentioned in the help file of RMS but > I cannot find it anywhere. Has anyone found and been able to use this report? ...

How to Copy or Import 'selected fields' from one table to another?
We have two tables... tblOld and tblNew... both in the same data base we want to copy or Import certain fields in tblOld to selected records in tblNew the records in tblNew are already created and a couple of fields are already populated properly we want to... - select a set of records in tblNew - select a set of records in tblOld - select the fields in tblOld we want to copy or import into tblNew - the field names in both tables are the same Thanks for any help on how to do this. On Nov 1, 5:35 pm, "Will" <W...@somewhere.com> wrote: > We have two tables... tblO...

CRM 3.0 Server Error in '/' Application when accessing Reports via
Hi, I've got a server running Sharepoint 2003 and CRM 3.0, both using SQL 2000 Server, which is a separate server. All Windows Server 2003. The default website on the CRM site has always been stopped and the CRM site has a host header, the CRMReports folder is inside the CRM website. No SSL enabled on the CRM site. All has been running fine until the last couple of days, now when we go to http://crm and click on 'Reports' in the CRM app via IE, we get the following error: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. --------------------...

Users failing to log in to Exchange on some PCs but not others.
Last week a number of laptop users reported that whenever they run Outlook 2002 to access exchange they are being prompted with a login dialogue. As they are already authorised network users this should not be happening. I took the most important users laptop and checked the settings to find everything was OK. I started a test profile and tried to set up the user there. Same problem. I went to another PC and set up a new profile and accessed exchange immediately. Back at the laptop, I reinstalled the Outlook Suite, The Network components and anything else I could think may be at fault, but sti...

#importing type libraries into non-MFC apps
Hi guys, I have an MFC-related problem here, despite the fact that I'm not using it. ;) I'm trying to use a type library provided by the vendor of a PC-based hardware platform as the interface to their system. Basically all I need to do is get an active object of the correct type and use it. However, they built the type library with Visual Studio 6, and I'm trying to use Visual Studio .NET 2003. And while it works without a problem win a test program compiled in VC6, it fails with E_NOINTERFACE if the program is compiled with VC.NET Is there any way i can persude VC.NET to u...