Exporting fields in CRM 4.0 Knowledgebase

I'm attempting to export some of the fields in the CRM 4.0 knowledgebase, and
most of them are easy enough to do, as they are non-joined fields.  However,
the "Body" of the KB I'm a little unsure about.  I see int he SQL table/view,
there is an "articlexml" field and a "content" field.  I'm unsure on how to
hand the export of these two fields, or if I can disregard one of the fields.
 Does anyone have any ideas for handling this type of content?
--
Sketchy
0

OE Attachments #4
Can't open OE .jpg or .pdf attachments. It is not a security issue, the attachments are not grayed out. Upon opening the attachment, a box opens asking to choose a language, then the file opens as code even though it is a picture (.jpg). There is also a button on the task bar that is flashing and is orange in color. Any ideas? Thanks. Recieving an email attachment (.jpg) will not o (SOX020225700077) TITLE: Recieving an email attachment (.jpg) will not o [SROPENV ] **Problem** Outlook Express 6.0 Win32 [6.0 - W_3965 ] ID: SOX020225700077 CRT: Feb 25 2002 ...

CRM ERROR 1053 when trying to start MSCRM Security Service.
WE have hust installed CRM 1.2 on Windows 2003. When we try to start the CRM Security Service we get the following error ERROR 1053: The service did not responf to the start or control request in a timely fashion. Any help on this will be much appreciated. what OS are your domain controllers running? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "CRM ERROR 1053" <CRMERROR1053@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:263F0B66-427E-48E0-A3A7-D2658F1C7B8B@microsoft.com... > WE have hust insta...

Cannot rename "User Field 1" in public folder contact properties
Hello! Cross-posted to SBS group! I have SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 and I am accessing my account with Outlook 2007. In my public folders, I have a contacts folder. Using Outlook 2007, I double-click a contact and then click All Fields of the Show item in the tool ribbon. I then select Miscellaneous fields, click on User Field 1, then click Properties. I want to change its name, but the Name, Type, and Format boxes are all grayed out. I am logged in as a domain admin. How can I rename one of the "User Field" items? So far in my Googling for the last half hour, I have found ...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Accessing CRM 4.0 from another machine
Thanks for any help in advance... I have successfully installed CRM on the server using port 5555. I can access it from the local machine using HTTP://localhost:5555 without issues. For some reason, I am unable to connect to that instance from any other machine on the network. Ultimately I would like to access the instance over the internet so our disconnected sales team can work with it, but for now I'd be happy to access it from the network, or for VPN clients. I have tried http://<MACHINENAME>:5555, as well as the IP address approach. Our network engineer has opened port...

Export to XML exports single row only

Min value excluding 0 and another criteria
Hi I am trying to exclude zero plus add another criteria in calculating the min value of a column. I want the other criteria to be the text value of a different column. For instance column A has dog, cat, fish, etc (up to 16 category types) and column B has age. I am trying to find min age for each category and not include zero. I know this will find the min age of everything =MIN(IF($G$5:$G$40>0, $G$5:$G$40)) but i am at a lost for how to incoporate the other criteria any suggestions would greatly be appreciated On Apr 24, 10:41=A0pm, calebmich...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi > >...

insert date and time into memo field
Using access 2003 Have a status form when staff enters their progress into a memo field I need the user to be able to enter the date and time of his entry The end result will be a short cut the will insure the infomation, I just can't figure out the code for either a macro or a module that will do it. On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 21:17:33 GMT, "mboren" <u57845@uwe> wrote: >Using access 2003 > >Have a status form when staff enters their progress into a memo field > >I need the user to be able to enter the date and time of his entry > >The...

Export / Import Security

Formating text in a text field
Does anyone have any ideas on how to add a blank space between fields being mapped to a text field? I have 4 fields I want to pull into one field with a space between each one. No HTML code works, is there a way to create the blank space So my workflow will map 3-4 fields to a text field but I would like a space between the values. insert value 1 (no problem) need to insert a space insert value 2 need to insert space insert value 3 Denzel Workflow assembly can deliver the functionallity you need. Check SDK for a sample. Hope this helps, Jevgenij "Denzel" <Denzel@discuss...

Export item ID?

How to force the user to fill in values for yes/no fields ?
Hi ! I'm using MS Access 2003. I have a table with a number of yes/no fields. When a new record is started, I want the user to explicitly specify a value for each of these fields, e.g. by choosing one of two radio buttons associated with the field. Now, it was no problem for me to arrange an option group with two suitable radio buttons for each of these fields. The user can then choose explicitly between yes and no. However, all fields seem to have implicit values immediately after a new record has been started. Therefore, the new record can be stored in the db without the user making...

Figure 0 when grouping captions
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel It is necessary for me to have figures in my documents with the layout &quot;Square&quot;, with captions grouped, because this is the way my supervisor insists that documents are done. In my version of word, captions that are grouped quickly revert from having real figure numbers, to all being labeled &quot;Figure 0&quot;. The cross references in the text also all read &quot;Figure 0&quot;. If I send these documents to people with Windows machines, at first they show up with &quot;Fig...

ATP should show Field Service Information
ATP is a great tool. However, it should integrate with Field Service. It should show items on RMA (not customer owned, of course). It should show WO information ...

Database flag whether the attribute (field) is displayed on the form or not
Hello all! Can anyone point me to the SQL Server table and field that contains the information about whether an attribute field is displayed on a form or not. For example, if I remove the "Priority" field from the Case form, the attribute is not deleted but I presume there's some boolean field in an SQL table that is being modified by this change. I need to know where to find this information about the attribute fields. Thanks in advance, Hrvoje "Hrvoje" <hrvojev@recro-net.hr> wrote in message news:e8SrZ1gNKHA.5488@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hello all...

Not able to Receive an Item through RMA in Field Service
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01CA103F.BBDD7F80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Great People (GP) We are using GP 10.0 SP3 I am trying to receive a serialized item through RMA and it is giving = me a very strange message " This serial number has been used on an other = document by another user" . I have searched and look all over the places and there is only single = Invoice and customer and I am exactly following the same path to = received back from that customer...

There should be user defined fields on SOP lines
There should be user defined fields on SOP lines ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4db900e2-549f-40d2-bc4d-f32e802109bd&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains I ...

Can CRM Integrate with MYOB?
I want to have MS CRM integrate with MYOB (Accounting Plus) so that any customer records that are updated in one, will automatically update in the other, and vice versa. Also for things like orders and invoices, if they are created in one program, that they automatically update the other. Can this be done?? MSCRM will not provide this integration for you, but you could develop your own integration. You might also try Scribe, they offer a lot of different integration adapters, but I do not know if they have one for MYOB. On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:10:58 -0800, <anonymous@discussions.mic...

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Exporting to Powerpoint

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Microsoft CRM Router
The Problem: No E-Mails will be shown at Supportqueue. I followed the Implementation Guide from Microsoft. EMails at my personal adress will be shown at CRM. Sending Mails via CRM to some contacts are also ok. System: 1. Server SBS 2003 mit Exchange 2. Server MS Server 2003 Standard Edition +SQL Server 2003 +CRM 1.2 All OS running under German. Wich hook i didn't activated? ...

Where can we get xml scheme for tuning setting of WM2003/WM5.0 PDA
Hi all, We are working upon setting up a lot of WM2003/WM5.0 empowered mobile devices according with company standards. As far as I know these settings are tuned through xml file. Then this xml file has to be deployed deployed/executed onto mobile device. My question is where xml scheme for tuning such setting is published so we may assign necessary properties referencing it? Thank you in advance. ...

CRM Contacts not making to my Outlook Contacts Folder
I create a new crm contact in the web client. When I go to my SFO client and sync, the contact doesn't come over to my Outlook contacts eventhough I am the owner of the contact... Any suggestions? Bob Known Bug Bob. Hotfix to be released in May. Bill >-----Original Message----- >I create a new crm contact in the web client. > >When I go to my SFO client and sync, the contact doesn't >come over to my Outlook contacts eventhough I am the >owner of the contact... > >Any suggestions? > >Bob >. > ...