Error when migrating data from csv file to crm 3 using scribe

I have been trying to migrate data from a .csv file into MS CRM 3 using
scribe.

When I test the job after doing my connecting and datalinks it executes
properly, however, when I run the job it only does on average 12
successful inserts and 11 failed inserts then gives me an error.

The error is :"fatal error. Execution terminated - failuere fetching
source rows"

when I click on the error info button I get a database error " Error
1005. [22018] SQL call failed.  Invalid character value"  the details
of the message :"source[DataDirect][ODBC Driver]"

Could someone please help me resolve this problem.  Not only am I not
sure what the errors mean, I also don't know how to fix it.

0
hetios
11/15/2006 1:46:58 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Excel Progrom Error

Changing a result ending in 32ths to 16ths i.e. 5 5/32 to 5 3/16
I have a cell where a number (variable) i.e. 10 5/16 which in another cell I have to divide it in half. The problem is that the number will end with a 32 fraction like 5 5/32. I need that or any other result to end in 16 i.e. 5 3/16. I work in a carton corrugator and we don't use 32ths in measures. We use 16ths and up. Please help! In recent versions of Excel: Format>Cells>Fraction>as sixteenths In older versions: Format>Cells>Custom># ?/16 -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "WGL" <WGL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Storing Data in Microsoft Excel
Hi I wonder if anyone out there would help I have excel, and I have some data which I update daily in the spreadsheet, I would like to create a macro, to copy all the data onto another page, and then, so that the next day I enter new set of data and when I press the same button it copies it all to the same page as the other data, but one row underneath (so that it doesn't override it) I know this can be done, but I cant remember how to do it. I did something in VB, active.offset but that's all I can remember if there is anyone that could help that would be brilliant All the be...

Sharebuilder account import error

Data Migration Problem #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C4C0C4.D0290A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bonjour all, I have been struggling with the data migration problem for a long = time... and get stuck in the middle of the road. I am importing company data from either excel or text files into the = cdf_Product table of SQL server (cdf_mscrm database) using the SQL Query = Analyzer, where a problem is encountered that in the table structure, = there exists the product id as the primary key (data type: SQLI...

Shifting data
I have a very long column of data around 5000 cells long. Is there a way to shift just the even or just the odd cells to the next column? The evens are names.. the odds are offices. I need to be able to categorize them. There must be a way I just can't figure it out. Thanks in advance Tony, try- =IF(MOD(ROW(),2)=0,$A2,"") OR---- =IF(MOD(ROW(),2)=1,$A2,"") regards, JohnI "Tony Corneto" <tony@orbitaltours.com> wrote in message news:39d301c374c4$b8c3fd50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have a very long column of data around 5000 cells > long...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

I need to widen my screen so I can print a wide file?
How do I do this? I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but changing to Landscape orientation might help. Assuming that you are using Word 2007, click the Page Layout tab, and then click Orientation in the Page Setup group. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "bingo" <bingo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA925BD1-D8EF-408B-9588-4F5BF7FCD554@microsoft.com... > How do I do this? > I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. ...

Create 2nd form using totals from 1st form
I have a main form called an invoice form where a user enters in information into Access regarding an invoice such as Invoice #, Invoice date, Vendor, etc. There is also a subform embedded in the Invoice form that shows lawyer details such as hours, rates, and projects and calculates a total amount per lawyer. My problem is I need another form which groups by invoice # the total fee amount per project, NOT per lawyer - and allows the user on this form to code the fees to a specific department and account so that the invoice can get paid. Does anyone have any idea how to do this? I ...

Macro using a cell reference
I have an aplication called DPlot that can take commands from inside excel using macros. I managed to interact already with it using the following: - Sub DownElevation() ' ' DownElevation Macro ' Macro recorded 24/03/2010 ' ' Channel = DDEInitiate("DPlot", "System") DDEExecute Channel, "[ContourViewChange(,-1)]" DDETerminate Channel End Sub Sub UpElevation() ' ' UpElevation Macro ' Macro recorded 24/03/2010 ' ' Channel = DDEInitiate("DPlot", "System") DDEExecute Channel, &qu...

Need advice on 5.5 migration
Our current setup is all NT4 servers and I am running Exch 5.5. My boss wants a whole new domain created for new servers that we will be getting that will be running 2003 server and exchange 2003 (current servers are too outdated for an upgrade). I have set this up in a test environment and created the trusts and ran the ADMT and things ran fairly smoothly except password issues but that may be another post later. My question is which is the best way to approach this from an Exchange standpoint? Should the 2003 join the existing site or should I create a new exchange site for the 2003?...

ERROR

Re: Writing a resume I'm not sure what I write in objectives #3
"GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... > > "GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... >> >> "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> wrote in message >> news:eP#YfN65JHA.2656@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >>> GbH wrote: >>>> but neither is a resume!!!! >>> >>> So you're complaining about the lack of acute accents when people >>> refer to a r�sum� as a resume? Why not correct to the intended word >>> rather than a different one - pa...

error, chkdsk

auto updating source data
Hi I have a matrice that looks something like this: A B 1 service 1000 2 maintenence 500 3 transport 300 4 service 200 5 6 7 8 and from this I like to make a pie-chart with procentage of the costs. The problem is that I never know how many rows I will have and I would like to make my chart's source- data updated automaticaly, so I would have to specify it manually each time. Is this possible? will be thankfull for any comments tnx ...

Counting data in a range
I want to count a specific data item from a range e.g. say the data below was in column A and B on a spreadsheet: Department Name SALES John SALES Fred IT Sue FINANCE Stu SALES Jo HR Steve I want to count the number of times SALES occurs. I've tried DCOUNT/DCOUNTA but haven't got this to work. Any help appreciated! =COUNTIF(A:A,"sales") Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Stuart" <Stuart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D07D4B0-5824-4C11-8EF2-73CDF831C37F@microsoft.com......

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Re: Money 2004

Default File Renaming
When I save my files as webpages Publisher automatically renames alllllll of my files to Img001 Img002 etc etc and I have to go through the HTML and change ALL the file names so that it pulls the right pictures... my site is huge, this is tedious and annoying... can anyone help??? It is not renaming your image files, it is making copies of them. If you are renaming those copies than your page won't load the images because the file names will be wrong. I recommend you visit my site and review the articles I have for the version you are using. If you require anything further please use ...

how to install .oft files (forms) on a Clustered Exchange?
Hi All I have Exchange 2000 cluster active/passive. How does I install Outlook forms (.oft) files on a Clustered Exchange? Thank you, Jack Black ...

Clicked a .prf. file and woosh
Help! I accidentally clicked on a file with a .prf extension (some utility that keeps it preferences stored in such a file). To my surprise this not only started Outlook but also triggered some Outlook installation dialog. When I clicked that away I ended up with a completely new and empty Outlook! At first I was flabberghasted, since ALL my mails, my calendar entries, contacts, etc. EVERYTHING seemed gone! When I just doublechecked I saw, that this thing apparently created a new Outlook1.pst file which seems to be used as the new default. It seems that my old file "Outlook.pst&q...