Error when going offline 08-08-07

One of our users has a CRM lap top client installed. He can't go offline.
After he has pressed the 'go offline'-button the process starts, but when
'Initialization of database' starts the Outlook closes and the process is
stopped. This happens every time. Is there anyone that has a solution for
this ?
--
Regards
Tvaia

On 8 Sie, 11:18, Tvaia <Tv...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> One of our users has a CRM lap top client installed. He can't go offline.
> After he has pressed the 'go offline'-button the process starts, but when
> 'Initialization of database' starts the Outlook closes and the process is
> stopped. This happens every time. Is there anyone that has a solution for
> this ?
> --
> Regards
> Tvaia

Hello
Try: The client stops responding when you try to go offline or to run
the "Synchronize Outlook with CRM" function in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
client for Outlook
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923281/
which is part of:
Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 is available
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927751

regards
kaczmare

0
kaczmare
8/8/2007 10:17:44 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your answer. We did the Update Rollup 2 for the clients
yesterday. I will have him check what he is synchronizing, and how the
contacts/fields look like.
--
Regards
Tvaia

"kaczmare" wrote:

> On 8 Sie, 11:18, Tvaia <Tv...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > One of our users has a CRM lap top client installed. He can't go offline.
> > After he has pressed the 'go offline'-button the process starts, but when
> > 'Initialization of database' starts the Outlook closes and the process is
> > stopped. This happens every time. Is there anyone that has a solution for
> > this ?
> > --
> > Regards
> > Tvaia
>
> Hello
> Try: The client stops responding when you try to go offline or to run
> the "Synchronize Outlook with CRM" function in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
> client for Outlook
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923281/
> which is part of:
> Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 is available
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927751
>
> regards
> kaczmare

query 02-20-08
How do I create an an append query that activates the append after 5 days On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:51:01 -0800, Gunther Dawson <GuntherDawson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I create an an append query that activates the append after 5 days A Query by itself cannot do this. You can write VBA code to launch the query... but you'll have to explain, five days after what? Do you want to do something today which will cause a query to run on the 25th, to run every five days henceforward, or what? -- John W. Vinson [MVP] I would like the append query to automati...

Removing A Vertical Page Break That Won't Go!
Hi. If anyone at all can help me out, that would be great. I a trying to print something that can fit onto one page vertically, bu there is a vertical page break which will not remove itself no matte how I try to do it. I've already done the obvious by using the Offic Assistant and following the instructions, which are to click in th right of the cell column with the page break there, go to "insert" an click on "remove page break", but it won't remove! When I click o print preview, there is LOTS of space for that column to fit, I'v adjusted my margins t...

Excel Progrom Error

Outlook 07 closes out
Open up Outlook 2007 to check email. Receive a message. Outlook has received an error. No other reason just that and closes. Running XP, even tried doing a different logon and it does the same thing. I do not want to reformat my pc uless I really need to. Have even unstalled and reinstalled. Same thing Are there any relevent entries in Event Viewer? "Ken" <kbishop53@woh.rr.com> wrote in message news:uTcAVBARIHA.4476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Open up Outlook 2007 to check email. Receive a message. Outlook has > received an error. No other reason just that and closes. R...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

error, chkdsk

error 0x800CCC0F

4.4.7 error

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...

outlook.pst error message
When I attmept to open Outlook 2000 (in Windows XP) I get an error message that the file C:Documents and Setting\Owner Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst has detetected an error. It tells me to quit all mail-enabled applications and then use the Inbox repair tool. I have tried to run the repair tool many times and it always crashes before it fin9shes scanning the files. One time it finished the scan and stated that files were damaged and it asked if I wanted to Repair those files. I said yes and it froze up and would not respond. Are there any other ways ...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...

Offline Defrag
Our EX2k3 (standard version) is nearing the sure-death 16 gig limit. I've gotten people to clean their mailboxes and turned on size limits etc. Now, I'm ready to defrag the DB offline to reduce the file size. Question: during the store being unmounted will incoming messages be bounced -- or will they somehow spool until the store is mounted again? Do I need to do this in the wee hours of night? I am NOT an Exchange admin so I appreciate any help offered! The messages will be queued by the SMTP VS. You should be able to see them in "Awaiting local delivery" or in the...

Message "An error has occured" when click Activity
Hi All, After creating a new case, when i try to create a new email activity, message "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator". Has anybody encounter this issue before? Previously it was working fine, after we import the customization. I have problem to create new email activity. Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict what does the Event Viewer say? "Venedict" wrote: > Hi All, > > After creating a new case, when i try to create a new email activity, > message "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator". &g...