Error when adding a new user or changing system settings.

Hi

If we try to add a new use or open the system settigns we get always an
error which we did not have before!!
We have not made some changes or updates.

It would be great if someone could help us to solve this issue.

regards
michel

Error when opening Systemsettings:
[FileLoadException]: Assembly Microsoft.Web.ValidatePathModule security
permission grant set is incompatible between appdomains.   at
System.Type.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError)   at
System.Web.Configuration.ModulesEntry..ctor(String name, String typeName)
at System.Web.Configuration.HttpModulesConfiguration.Add(String moduleName,
String className, Boolean insert)   at
System.Web.Configuration.HttpModulesConfigurationHandler.Create(Object
parent, Object configContextObj, XmlNode section)[ConfigurationException]:
Assembly Microsoft.Web.ValidatePathModule security permission grant set is
incompatible between appdomains.
(c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config line
322)   at System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationRecord.Evaluate(String
configKey, SectionRecord section)   at
System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationRecord.GetConfig(String configKey,
Boolean cacheResult)   at
System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationRecord.GetConfig(String configKey,
Boolean cacheResult)   at
System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationRecord.Evaluate(String configKey,
SectionRecord section)   at
System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationRecord.GetConfig(String configKey,
Boolean cacheResult)   at System.Web.HttpContext.GetAppConfig(String name)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.InitModules()   at
System.Web.HttpApplication.InitInternal(HttpContext context,
HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers)   at
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetNormalApplicationInstance(HttpContext
context)   at
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationInstance(HttpContext
context)   at
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)-->
Error when adding a new user (we have already added 5 users with no
problems)
COMException (0x80041d2c): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80041D2C.]
   Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.Create(CUserAuth& Caller,
String User) +0
Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.SystemUser.InternalCreate(String xml) +26
Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.SystemUser.InternalCreateAndRetrieve(String
xml, String columnSet) +9
Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Entity.CreateAndRetrieve(String
columnSet) +131
Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId eventId)
+286   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity)
+56   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity
entity, String formId, String formType) +83
Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity entity) +13
Microsoft.Crm.Web.BusinessManagement.SystemUserDetailPage.ConfigureForm()
+222   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
+30   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62

Michel
10/20/2006 1:47:41 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Excel Progrom Error

Found new abstract artist webpage
I found this new artist and I love the work. I have already have a couple hanging in my home. http://www.geocities.com/thtrchk/ ...

Sharebuilder account import error

Changing a result ending in 32ths to 16ths i.e. 5 5/32 to 5 3/16
I have a cell where a number (variable) i.e. 10 5/16 which in another cell I have to divide it in half. The problem is that the number will end with a 32 fraction like 5 5/32. I need that or any other result to end in 16 i.e. 5 3/16. I work in a carton corrugator and we don't use 32ths in measures. We use 16ths and up. Please help! In recent versions of Excel: Format>Cells>Fraction>as sixteenths In older versions: Format>Cells>Custom># ?/16 -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "WGL" <WGL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

Adding font (CE 5.0)
Hi I add fonts with plateform builder in my platform project. All seem correct, but I don't find the files font in the directory windows (Windows or windows\Fonts). So I'am not able to change the font in my application. Do i forget something ? Thanks for help Alro I have found. I must not use "Raster Fonts Support" from plateform builder catalog. ...

ERROR

FRX 6.7 Does not recognize user signon or password.
I am setting up FRX 6.7 on a test pc with Windows XP, and Microsoft Office 2003, I tried to signon to The General Fund as the administrator, but it does not recognize the password. It does not recognize passwords from any users. Therefore no one can sign on I believe this was fixed in a service pack.... If you already have FRx installed elsewhere, you should match the service pack that you have there. If you do not, the latest service pack is SP 9. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "janieb" <janieb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

error, chkdsk

Change organisation name in Exchange 2003
Hi, We are migrating our XCH 5.5 to XCH 2003. We need to change the organisation name. We can not use XMERGE as we need to keep the rights on the folders. So we need the new 2003 to join the 5.5 organisation: we can not create a new organisation and migrate the mailboxes. Is there a way, once the migration is over, to change the organisation name in Exchange 2003 ? Thks, Alex On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:11:35 +0100, "Alex" <alex@alex.alex> wrote: >Hi, > >We are migrating our XCH 5.5 to XCH 2003. We need to change the organisation >name. We can not use XMERGE as we n...

How do I change double spacing to single in Outlook 2002?
When entering data in my contacts in Outlook 2002, all of a sudden the line spacing changes from single spacing to double. How do I fix that? ...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

Outlook /pda sync fails when View changed
I accidently(!) removed the Subject field form my main OUtlook view. Since then, syncing with my ipaq pda fials (even after I have added the Subject field back to the view as was). Any ideas if this is a known problem, or what the fix may be? Thanks ...

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Re: Money 2004

set up different default printer for MS Excel
I have a printer A set up as default for my PC. I want to have a printer B to be default one for ALL NEW Excel files. So task is not to change it manually or via some macro button; the task is to have the printer B ready directly after opening of Excel file. Any suggestions? Stefan, You can change the default printer for all applications with the Windows Control Panel. Start - Control Panel - Printers and Faxes. Right-click the printer you wish to be the default, and choose "Set as Default." To set a default printer for Excel only (different from the Windows default printer...

Clicked a .prf. file and woosh
Help! I accidentally clicked on a file with a .prf extension (some utility that keeps it preferences stored in such a file). To my surprise this not only started Outlook but also triggered some Outlook installation dialog. When I clicked that away I ended up with a completely new and empty Outlook! At first I was flabberghasted, since ALL my mails, my calendar entries, contacts, etc. EVERYTHING seemed gone! When I just doublechecked I saw, that this thing apparently created a new Outlook1.pst file which seems to be used as the new default. It seems that my old file "Outlook.pst&q...

How to change dafault option of Text Import Wizard?
When importing a data from file, Raw data : TestID 00001770 11:05:49 8275.75 0.726376 TestID 00001771 11:05:53 8293.84 0.72549 TestID 00001772 11:05:58 8291.29 0.724395 TestID 00001773 11:06:03 8283.01 0.735552 TestID 00001774 11:06:07 8264.74 0.717463 TestID 00001775 11:06:12 8241.47 0.697707 TestID 00001776 11:06:17 8270.08 0.696421 TestID 00001777 11:06:22 8300.33 0.709703 TestID 00001778 11:06:26 8335.09 0.76689 TestID 00001779 11:06:30 8335.74 0.762716 TestID 00001780 11:06:36 8313.61 0.760062 But, what I just need is fourth column of each row, such as 8275.75, 8293.84 Then I use the f...

"Remotely" Change Cell Values
Hey gang - I've developed a deer population model (1 for each of 88 counties) to track herd size from 1981 to present. I start with an initial population estimate (in 3 male and 3 female age groups) in 1981 and each year add births and subtract known mortalities (aka harvest). I also make some estimates of non-harvest losses and nonreporting (people who harvest but do not report). Any how, if I've got all the parameters (birth rates, survival estimates...) right and I've done a good job of accounting for all mortality, I should be able to generate a fall population estimate e...

Technical error

Iterating the combo box and displaying the value after each change on seprate sheet.
Here i have a combo box form control, from where i will be picking the value and displaying it on other sheet. Now i am updating the sheet with combo box control, value is getting pasted on Consolidated-Report using: Worksheets("Consolidated-Report").Range("a9").Value = Me.ComboBox2.Value If now i again go back to combobox sheet and change the value, same cell is getting updated. I need to move to next row for each time the value is updated in combo box and paste the same on Consolidated-Report sheet. Note: A Combobox from the Control Toolbox has the name ComboBoxN; ...