Error when add New User #2

Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4,
there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try
to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem.
Both servers are running the same spec and version.

I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the
deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs.

Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything
unusual from the log.

I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted.

Please Help me.... I have been trying for 3 days and my energy is drained
off now...

0
sgreeny (17)
9/22/2010 2:05:03 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Excel Progrom Error

Data Migration Problem #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C4C0C4.D0290A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bonjour all, I have been struggling with the data migration problem for a long = time... and get stuck in the middle of the road. I am importing company data from either excel or text files into the = cdf_Product table of SQL server (cdf_mscrm database) using the SQL Query = Analyzer, where a problem is encountered that in the table structure, = there exists the product id as the primary key (data type: SQLI...

Ask 2 MSFT Experts About v8.0 Security
Hello all, Welcome to the first Business Solutions Community discussion held directly in the Microsoft Great Plains newsgroup. During the week of September 20th, Microsoft Escalation Engineer Kelly Youells and Microsoft Senior Development Consultant David Musgrave will answer your version 8.0 security questions directly in this newsgroup thread. How is this different than any other week in the newsgroup? While product experts like Kelly and David may frequent the newsgroup during their workweek to answer as many questions as they can, they don't necessarily *solicit* questions o...

Found new abstract artist webpage
I found this new artist and I love the work. I have already have a couple hanging in my home. http://www.geocities.com/thtrchk/ ...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

KB Articles should have the ability to add attachments
The KB in the customer service module , should be able to hold file attachments ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fcc0abb9-5419-4f59-b298-b5c3811d820f&dg=m...

ERROR

FRX 6.7 Does not recognize user signon or password.
I am setting up FRX 6.7 on a test pc with Windows XP, and Microsoft Office 2003, I tried to signon to The General Fund as the administrator, but it does not recognize the password. It does not recognize passwords from any users. Therefore no one can sign on I believe this was fixed in a service pack.... If you already have FRx installed elsewhere, you should match the service pack that you have there. If you do not, the latest service pack is SP 9. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "janieb" <janieb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

Access 2.0 Converter 09-27-04
I have installed the converter for moving from Access 2.0 to Access 2003 running under Windows XP Professional. However Access 2003 still tells me I need to convert the database and does not recognise the converter has been installed, so points me again to the Microsoft Website to obtain the converter. Any suggestions please. Hi Colin, My name is Amy Vargo. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups. Are you sure that you ran the .exe file for the Access 2.0 Converter so that it was installed? To download the Access 2.0 Converter free of charge, visit the following Micro...

error 0x800CCC0F

How to Add Newsgroups to Outlook 2003
I just installed Office 2003 and I want to add newsgroups to Outlook. How do I do this? It used to be in the view menu. Many thanks, jack Hello Jack, you wrote on 23 Aug 2005 09:37:38 -0700: > I just installed Office 2003 and I want to add newsgroups to Outlook. > How do I do this? > It used to be in the view menu. http://www.howto-outlook.com/Faq/news.htm -- Best Regards Christian Goeller On 23 Aug 2005 09:37:38 -0700, "Jack" <JackBarrett@gmail.com> wrote: > I just installed Office 2003 and I want to add newsgroups to Outlook. > How do I do this? >...

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Re: Money 2004

Visual Studio 7 project subfolders #2
I know this may not be the exact group to ask this in, but in VS6.0 I used to be able to create subfolders within a project to keep my classes divided up conveniently. I just got VS7, however, and i can't seem to find any way to create subfolders. I can create subfolders for an entire SOLUTION, but not within a project. Am I missing or forgetting something here? Thanks! Duy Lam ...

Technical error

new installation and my inbox doesn't show hotmail folders or mai.
Help I can't get Inbox to display any items from my hotmail inbox, they all display in a separate folder Http accounts will always have a separate folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Faith asked: | Help I can't get Inbox to display any items from my hotmail inbox, | they all display in a separate folder ...

User experiencing sent items moving to deleted items
Hello, We have an Exchange 2003 SP1 on Server 2003 with Outlook 2003 on XP client environment running in Cached Mode. We are experiencing very odd behavior on a user's mailbox. This user started to notice that his sent items were missing on a few days worth of sent mail. I verified in the Message Tracking Center that he in fact sent more emails than were showing in his sent items. After investigating this further, I found that they were going to his deleted items. I checked all his rules, and none of them corresponded to this behavior. There doesn't appear to be a particular p...

New 2005 Installation.
Am trying to install 2005 fresh, ie not an upgrade. I get stopped at the passport screen. I enter my passport email address and password but it tells me one is incorrect. I can go to MSN and sign into passport with no problem using the same password and email. Any help??? Do you have a firewall? You might have to make changes. "Dean Davis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:387701c4aa42$2c1f51b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Am trying to install 2005 fresh, ie not an upgrade. I > get stopped at the passport screen. I enter my passport > ema...

CObject Private method access error