Error viewing or deleting mail from Queue

In MS Crm 4.0 I have one Mail-queue where I've tested a few incoming emails.
They arrive in the queue, and I have read them. But now suddenly they have
gone into a deadlock:

If I try to view the email, I get a new window with an error message saying:
"Record is unavailable
  The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient
permissions to view it"

If I try to delete an email, a similar message apperars:
"The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient
permissions to view it"

Cannot really understand this, anyone else have a good idea...?

0
arildg (4)
4/16/2008 2:23:29 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I have same problem

Did you find a solutin?
--
Best regards,

Anders Jeppesen
MCP, MCTS, MPV
KEYZONE ApS

"Arild Grimstad" wrote:

> In MS Crm 4.0 I have one Mail-queue where I've tested a few incoming emails.
> They arrive in the queue, and I have read them. But now suddenly they have
> gone into a deadlock:
>
> If I try to view the email, I get a new window with an error message saying:
> "Record is unavailable
>   The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient
> permissions to view it"
>
> If I try to delete an email, a similar message apperars:
> "The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient
> permissions to view it"
>
> Cannot really understand this, anyone else have a good idea...?

Nope....No solution yet.
We have not gone into production with CRM yet (organizational reasons) - but
will need to fix this problem soon.

Arild

"Anders Jeppesen" <AndersJeppesen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:A9A28E74-72D0-4811-B7D3-A932687D59EC@microsoft.com...
>I have same problem
>
> Did you find a solutin?
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Anders Jeppesen
> MCP, MCTS, MPV
> KEYZONE ApS
>

> "Arild Grimstad" wrote:
>> In MS Crm 4.0 I have one Mail-queue where I've tested a few incoming
>> emails.
>> They arrive in the queue, and I have read them. But now suddenly they
>> have
>> gone into a deadlock:
>>
>> If I try to view the email, I get a new window with an error message
>> saying:
>> "Record is unavailable
>>   The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient
>> permissions to view it"
>>
>> If I try to delete an email, a similar message apperars:
>> "The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient
>> permissions to view it"
>>
>> Cannot really understand this, anyone else have a good idea...?

0
arildg (4)
4/24/2008 7:52:32 AM
This may help...

http://blogs.infinite-x.net/2008/04/09/items-not-being-deleted-from-crm-40-queues/

Didn't work for me but it may for you.

"Arild Grimstad" wrote:

> Nope....No solution yet.
> We have not gone into production with CRM yet (organizational reasons) - but
> will need to fix this problem soon.
>
> Arild
>

> "Anders Jeppesen" <AndersJeppesen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:A9A28E74-72D0-4811-B7D3-A932687D59EC@microsoft.com...
> >I have same problem
> >
> > Did you find a solutin?
> > --
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Anders Jeppesen
> > MCP, MCTS, MPV
> > KEYZONE ApS
> >

> > "Arild Grimstad" wrote:
> >> In MS Crm 4.0 I have one Mail-queue where I've tested a few incoming
> >> emails.
> >> They arrive in the queue, and I have read them. But now suddenly they
> >> have
> >> gone into a deadlock:
> >>
> >> If I try to view the email, I get a new window with an error message
> >> saying:
> >> "Record is unavailable
> >>   The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient
> >> permissions to view it"
> >>
> >> If I try to delete an email, a similar message apperars:
> >> "The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient
> >> permissions to view it"
> >>
> >> Cannot really understand this, anyone else have a good idea...?

0
MARTIN1 (286)

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

outlook express shows header info in html mail
Hi i've sent an email thoruh a form in a php page; in some outlook express client the mail is shown with some header info and with html tag as they were plain text. I receive the email just as it should be, while my collegue (which is beside me in the same office) and my client don't. I already unchecked the 'Read message in plain text' checkbox. Has anyone any idea about it? NB: i used the phpmailer class in php. Thanks Vitto I presume that you are talking about something like Yahoo Groups where you send a message to the group and it is then sent to as...

Deleting multiple graphics
We receive price lists from suppliers which have multiple graphics, how can I delete all graphics at once without selecting them one by one Thanks - Joao - MDS Hi Joao, Try: F5 | Special | Objects | OK Del --- Regards, Norman "Joao de Gois" <info@mdscomputers.co.za> wrote in message news:dlhe56$qtv$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net... > We receive price lists from suppliers which have multiple graphics, how > can I delete all graphics at once without selecting them one by one > > Thanks - Joao - MDS > ...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

How to Delete Rows
I have 'exported' my Yahoo address book. There does not appear to be a way to just export a portion of the address book. It gave me a CSV file which I am looking at with Excel 2003. Each row represents the data for each person in my address book. One of the columns, G, contains the name(s) of each address list that each person is in within the book. As a result column G may have anything from 1 to about 6 entries each seperated by a comma. One of the address lists I have in the book is called 'trips' . I want to be able delete any of those rows that do not contain the word ...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

deleting all my information
I wanna start from scratch. How do I delete or remove all my accounts, billing info, and anything at all pertaining to my old money accounts? I have money '05 just need to uninstall my information so that when I start it up, it doesn't have anything at all that is related to my info- basically out-of-the-box thanks In microsoft.public.money, Josh wrote: >I wanna start from scratch. How do I delete or remove all my accounts, >billing info, and anything at all pertaining to my old money accounts? > >I have money '05 > >just need to uninstall my information s...

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Outlook /pda sync fails when View changed
I accidently(!) removed the Subject field form my main OUtlook view. Since then, syncing with my ipaq pda fials (even after I have added the Subject field back to the view as was). Any ideas if this is a known problem, or what the fix may be? Thanks ...

Re: Money 2004

SMTP mail send problem
I'm running Windows/Outlook XP with mail routed through POP3/SMTP university servers. Abruptly, I am no longer able to send mail, though receiving works fine. I get an error message saying that Outlook couldn't connect with the outgoing server. No account settings have changed (I've checked) and I can still telnet to the SMTP server (but not through port 25)and send mail through a web-based university system. I do not have any Norton software on my computer, though I"m unsure about other potential firewalls. I am connecting to the internet through a cable modem which work...

Junk E-mail Reporting Tool for Outlook
Microsoft is now offering for download a free "Junk E-Mail Reporting Tool Version 1.0 for Microsoft Office Outlook." It is described this way ... "Microsoft Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you&...

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

New CRM Database Views
I am need of creating a new CRM view to handle some report requirements. I have read that views that use views are supported and I have read that I need to create a new database adjacent to the CRM database. How are any of youh hanlding New CRM Database Views? If you scroll down the CRM tables in OrganizationName_MSCRM database then you will see the ffiltered views of table. I have created Reports in Business intelligence by using existing views of CRM . These views correspond to the security role of crm users. /Aamir Hello there, It's a good practice to create a new database to hol...

Typing message error