Error - There is already an object named 'BusinessUnitBaseTemp' in the database

While running the Redeployment Wizard - I am getting a database error.
Here is the entry from the import.log file

08/25/2005 09:30:34 Database updated succesfully, row count is 46
08/25/2005 09:30:34 Backup BusinessUnitBase table.
08/25/2005 09:30:34 There is already an object named
'BusinessUnitBaseTemp' in the database.
08/25/2005 09:30:34 Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server
08/25/2005 09:30:42 Import ended

Any ideas what could be the issue?

Thanks

Rajib

0
rajibhasan
8/25/2005 1:53:55 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Did you install CRM and click Use existing database?
--
Matt Wittemann
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"rajibhasan@gmail.com" wrote:

> While running the Redeployment Wizard - I am getting a database error.
> Here is the entry from the import.log file
>

> 08/25/2005 09:30:34 Database updated succesfully, row count is 46
> 08/25/2005 09:30:34 Backup BusinessUnitBase table.
> 08/25/2005 09:30:34 There is already an object named
> 'BusinessUnitBaseTemp' in the database.
> 08/25/2005 09:30:34 Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server
> 08/25/2005 09:30:42 Import ended
>
> Any ideas what could be the issue?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rajib

Sending entire objects via socket vs primitive message fields
I am using a library called "The Network Development Kit". http://www.codeproject.com/internet/ndk.asp The kit allows me to easily establish client/server connections and assemble "messages" (consisting of strings, integers, etc) to pass back and forth between the client and server. With my initial protocol design, I have been passing data via the primitive data field types (strings, int's, etc). The basic logic flow requires me to: 1) Deconstruct the object and assemble the varying field values into a CNDKMessage. 2) Send that message to the server and reconstruct th...

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

Followup on Copy Objects from Another A2007 db using vba
I created a form with several listboxes (one for each type of object...) allowing a user to select a "sandbox" FE (where newly modified objects have been tested...) and a "Production" FE (where users log in using Tony's AutoFE). The user selects the objects he wants to copy in each listbox (one listbox to a tab...), then clicks the "TransferSelected" button. Herewith the event procedure: Private Sub btnTransferSelected_Click() Dim ctl As Control Dim lngObjectType As AcObjectType Dim strObjectType As String Dim varItem As Varian...

ERROR

database criteria
For the dmax example in excel help it shows the table below. It shows how to find the max profit of apple and pear trees, or the max profit of apple trees. Because the criteria requires a column label ("Tree"), is there any way to find the max profit of just pear trees? I tried dmax(A4:E10,"Profit",A3), but this returned #VALUE! because the column label is not included in the criteria. Thanks! A B C D E F 1 Tree Height Age Yield Profit Height 2 Apple >10 <16 3 Pear 4 Tree Height Age Yiel...

error, chkdsk

Re: Writing a resume I'm not sure what I write in objectives #3
"GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... > > "GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... >> >> "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> wrote in message >> news:eP#YfN65JHA.2656@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >>> GbH wrote: >>>> but neither is a resume!!!! >>> >>> So you're complaining about the lack of acute accents when people >>> refer to a r�sum� as a resume? Why not correct to the intended word >>> rather than a different one - pa...

Change organisation name in Exchange 2003
Hi, We are migrating our XCH 5.5 to XCH 2003. We need to change the organisation name. We can not use XMERGE as we need to keep the rights on the folders. So we need the new 2003 to join the 5.5 organisation: we can not create a new organisation and migrate the mailboxes. Is there a way, once the migration is over, to change the organisation name in Exchange 2003 ? Thks, Alex On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:11:35 +0100, "Alex" <alex@alex.alex> wrote: >Hi, > >We are migrating our XCH 5.5 to XCH 2003. We need to change the organisation >name. We can not use XMERGE as we n...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

how do i query Multiple Databases in access?
Help… I need to create an access database that would query Multiple Paradox Databases the Paradox Databases all have the same fields. the purpose of the access database to check all the Paradox Databases for any differences from the master and flag and variance with a indicial Paradox Database. Dan :) Danc383@hotmail.com wrote: > I need to create an access database that would query Multiple Paradox > Databases > > the Paradox Databases all have the same fields. > > the purpose of the access database to check all the Paradox Databases for > any differences f...

CObject Private method access error

New CRM Database Views
I am need of creating a new CRM view to handle some report requirements. I have read that views that use views are supported and I have read that I need to create a new database adjacent to the CRM database. How are any of youh hanlding New CRM Database Views? If you scroll down the CRM tables in OrganizationName_MSCRM database then you will see the ffiltered views of table. I have created Reports in Business intelligence by using existing views of CRM . These views correspond to the security role of crm users. /Aamir Hello there, It's a good practice to create a new database to hol...

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...