Error number of columns does not match the header row! on Import

I am trying to import data from GoldMine into CRM and getting  Error number
of columns does not match the header row! can anybody help
Many thanks in advance
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Jim

how are you importingthem are you using scribe, or a diffferent tool

--
Alistair
2B.net

http://www.crmdeployment.co.uk

"Jimbo" wrote:

> I am trying to import data from GoldMine into CRM and getting  Error number
> of columns does not match the header row! can anybody help
> Many thanks in advance
Check the thread of 20/3/2007 "Number of columns does not match the header
row" I think it'll have your answer!

"Jimbo" wrote:

> I am trying to import data from GoldMine into CRM and getting  Error number
> of columns does not match the header row! can anybody help
> Many thanks in advance

Outlook error message MIE not installed
I just installed Professional 2000 and it is telling me that I cannot open Outlook because Internet Explorer 4.01 or higher is not installed. I have IE 6.1 installed on the computer. I'm not great at software installation, etc. What do I need to do to get Outlook to work? I'm not looking to use it for e-mail, just for daily scheduling. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks, Malia Malia <liagirl0380@yahoo.com> wrote: > I just installed Professional 2000 and it is telling me > that I cannot open Outlook because Internet Explorer 4.01 > or higher is not installed. I...

Endless scrolling error
HI: I've encountered this at several GP v9 installations and my present users want to know what's up. Example: Click the spyglass to bring up let's say the vendor list to select a vendor. Start scrolling with the mouse scroll wheel and all of a sudden it automatically scrolls uncontrollably to the bottom of the list. You can't stop it. It just keeps scrolling and if the list is long enough you may as well go for a coffee break. Any ideas please?? Thanks GP Guy, I seem to recall someone mentioning this being an issue in V9.0 at some point. However, I am not sure i...

Intercept ShutDown Event in C# ? Problem with error code 0xC000014
Hi all, I am trying to write application which will intercept ShutDown event and then cancel that even do some backup work and then fire again shut down event. The problem I am facing is that after capturing shutdown event following line does not help me to cancel it completlly: System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(@"C:\WINNT\system32\shutdown.exe", "-a"); So ShutDown seems to be canceld but my application report error code 0xC0000142 in User32.dll, and can not proceed with backup operation. Is there any way to cancel shutdown event and that application have a...

Sepatate positive and negative numbers
Hello Is it possible to automatically separate positive and negative numbers (precedeed by a minus sign) from one column into two different columns ? I'm using Excel 97. Thank you Joe If you have your list of numbers in Col A starting in Row 1 Put this formula in B1 =if(A1>0,A1,"") for pos #'s Put this formula in C1 =if(A1<0,A1,"") for neg #'s Copy the two formulae down as far as needed Note that zero will not show in either col B or -- Cutte ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Cutter's Profi...

How do I show hidden column and row headings in excel?
How can I display hidden column and row headings in excel? Excel displays only unhidden rows and columns, and their headings. But if you make the width or height small enough, it might still be possible to see the heading and not the data. However, this becomes more difficult as you move to column AB or row 101. "Mildred" <Mildred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7D83F4B-289A-49A6-9057-23365EAFB300@microsoft.com... > How can I display hidden column and row headings in excel? ...

What rights to assign to gain login (user access error after incidentally removing some AD rights)
Hi, in our demo environment, one of the demo users in MSCRM (sales, "central region") somehow has been a little bit "crippled" in AD, but not disabled. Nor has it been disabled in CRM. I reassigned all rights in AD, taking one of the other users ("western region") as an example. In MSCRM, the user still looks fine and has never been deactivated. I still get a "user access error" when logging into CRM (online). 1. What are the crucial points/rights to gain access in CRM? 2. If I delete the user and create one (even with same name), all existing tasks/ob...

#Error when blank
When OwnerLastName is blank I am getting an #Error can it just be blank...Thanks Bob =UCase(Left(Nz(DLookUp("[OwnerLastName]","tblOwnerInfo","[OwnerID] = " & [tbOwnerID] & ""),""),3)) Is OwnerID a Number field, or a Text field? Also, is this on a form or a report? The Criteria is not correct. Ignoring the Left() and UCase() until you get it working, try this if OwnerID is a Number field: =DLookUp("[OwnerLastName]","tblOwnerInfo","[OwnerID] " = Nz([tbOwnerID],0)) Or, for a Text field: =DLoo...

Need access advise regarind linked versus imported tables
I have designed an application that uses a linked csv file as the main table. The reason for this is because another user creates this file and jsut puts it into a designated folder on their computer. Here is the issue. The csv file contains approximately 20K records. I cannot create any type of index on a linked file. Am I better off importing the file into access (or reading the linked table and inserting them into another table with an index)? Is there an easy way to perform something like this? Will this increase performance? I am pretty new to access and am looking for any and all...

Table Open Error
I am running Great Plains Ver 6.0. I installed a new client but when they print a report from an open table, they get "An open operator on table GL_Account_MSTR has an incorrect number of keys" Then I get a second window that says "Table Open Error". Other users work fine. I tried copying the Dynamics.set file, but the same error. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you Rich It sounds to me like your Dynamics.dic dictionary has not been properly synchronised with your account framework and additional sorts. You can change the Synchronize=FALSE to Synchroni...

no such interface support error
Hello! I'm using Office2003(english edition) ,and installed frontpageXP( simply chinese) and MSPy(4.0 beta edition) in the same machine. When I want to send email from word,excel . I received a message is :no such interface supported. so I can't send email from these applications. the another problem is :my outlook has been set to use word as the default email editor .but when I use reply function from outlook ,outlook tell me that :Microsoft word is set to be your e-mail editor.However,Word is unavailable,not installed,or is not the same version as Outlook.the Outlook e-ma...

Getting a number to update
I have a form with a button that when clicked I would like to have it go to a file, get the number there, add one to it, and then save it back in that file as well as display it in the field on the form. I created a table for this number, but don't know how to program the button to do what I want it to do. The users need a new number only some of the time, and would then click the button. The number needs to be incremental by one. Would a query work best or an update? I am at a loss, please help. Thanks, First BackUp your data I assume that this table has only one record whi...

Copying selected rows to a new workbook
I'm trying to look at all rows in a worksheet. If the value in column C has the word case in it, I want to copy it to a new workbook. The macro does create a new workbook, but nothing gets copied over. I could use some help. Thanks! Jeff Sub JustcaseWorkbook() ' ' JustcaseWorkbook Macro Dim i As Integer, shName As String Dim rowData As Range, rowXAxis As Range Dim chtTitle As Range Workbooks.Add Windows("LABELINVENTORY7-20-2011 (1).xls").Activate ' shName = "Sheet1" Set rowData = Sheets(shName).Range("a5:c5") For i = 5 To 194 If Range...

How do I count the number of "yes" boxes?
I am helping plan a conference and would like to use Access to manage/track the registrations and mailings. I have managed to get the names and addresses for the people we are inviting entered into a table. I have also added to the table a number of columns with yes/no options (examples: are they coming, are they bringing a spouse, have they paid yet). I would like to know how to get queries that will count the yes or no answers (examples: how many people are coming, how many people are having Wednesday dinner). I don't know much about Access so any suggestions will need to be r...

Outlook in windows 7 error
Below is the error I ghet when attenptin to launch outlook. I have profiles setup and the program was working perfectly. I downloaded and installed thunderbird to see if my wife liked it better that outlook. After unistalling thunderbird and attempting to launch outlook, this error began to occur.:= I uninstalled office and re-installed it. The problem persists. ************************************************* cannot start microsoft office outlook. Cannot open the outlook window. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists. ****...

Xp Blue Screen fatal error c000021a
hi folks, need some help i have a blue screen of death? and while i know everyone gets it and i can google solutions till the end of eternity i actually know whats wrong already and have a fix. problem is i can boot past the blue screen to fix it. So i was wondering if someone could help me. I only have to get in to replace w2_32.dll which i think was deleted by my anitvirus after an infection( the next time i reboot after running and healing the virus i got the blue screen and the virus was in the .dll) Is there any way i can get in through the recovery console? or by booting fro...

Text to column, fixed width
I have a chart based on imported data from a database. The problem is after anytime I refresh data, the chart is colasped, all data become straight line at 0. I have to click data/text to column/fixed width/finish to get my chart back. My question: How can I format the worksheet so that I don't have to do this after refresh data? Thanks Daniel You could record a macro to do the import followed by the parsing (text-to-columns) best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "Daniel" <Daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

QIF Import limit?
Having suffered a file corruption (Money 2002), I've exported all my accounts as QIF and am importing them to a fresh Money file. All the accounts import OK except 2 of them, which are my longest-standing and most important ones. The import simply stops when it has imported approximately 400 transactions. It stops without the usual "import complete" dialog. It's totally repeatable for each account. The QIF files themselves look OK (the import stops about 1/3 of the way through). Does anyone know of any inherent limit on importing QIF files? The only solution I could think...

Excell: Column Changes
The Excell program changed the Column labels from alpha characters to numbers. This makes it somewhat difficult to use formulas. Any ideas on how to changes back the numbers to alphabet characters ??? Tools|options|General Tab|Uncheck R1C1 reference style Doug wrote: > > The Excell program changed the Column labels from alpha characters to numbers. This makes it somewhat difficult to use formulas. Any ideas on how to changes back the numbers to alphabet characters ??? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Tools -- Options. On the View tab, under Settings, uncheck R1C1 style. Rgds, And...

Grant.sql giving an error on the 'sp_positivepay' stored procedure
Hello: I am conducting a test upgrade from GP 9.0 to 10.0 for a client. I have tried troubleshooting this with Microsoft eSupport. But, they have concluded that they cannot offer any further help on this, since this likely has to do with a 3rd party. Anyway, for this test upgrade, I followed the Microsoft KB article procedures on moving data from one server to another. So, I ran the grant.sql script against all GP company databases per those procedures. But, when I try to run the script against the DYNAMICS database, I get the following error message in SQL 2005 Managem...

round up the number
Hi, I have a table below: A B C 1. 123.60 12 2. 178.40 8 How can I set a formular to get the following results: C1 = 124 * B1 (A1's 123.60 round up to 124) C2 = 178 * B2 (A2's 178.40 round up to 178) thanks in advance! Lowan -- Lowan Try: =ROUNDUP(A2,0)*B2 "Lowan Chan" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a table below: > A B C > 1. 123.60 12 > 2. 178.40 8 > > How can I set a formular to get the following results: > C1...

line-column charts
I charted 5 lines of data (8 data points in each line) in a combination chart (line-column) with one axis. It defaulted to 3 lines of data displayed as columns and 2 as lines. Is there a way to easily identify which data sources I want in column format and which appear as lines? I tried to select one of the lines and change the chart type to "column", but the column displayed on top of the other three. I was able to use this same approach to solve my problem by creating a column chart and change the one data set to a line chart, but I was hoping for a way to format data...

Who Am I error
Hi I am trying to access the Accounts object using SDK to display name and account number of all acconts. I used the code from the sdk , I am getting a HTTP status 401: Access Denied. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance. Try the answer on this community http://www.mscrm-technical.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=14&ArtifactID=93a909b6-ccff-442a-b6ac-0c53fdfaa28c <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0cba01c394c6$ee668f00$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > I am trying to access the Accounts object using SDK to > display name and account number of all acc...

How to create a pie chart with 793 numbers? Possible?
Hi, I've been trying to create a pie chart with 793 numbers on one single colum, the column consists of various numbers and i would like to take a percentage of numbers on the column, for example there are 100 tens ranging from cell A1 to A99 and 500 1's ranging from cell A100 to A699 and other numbers, is it possilbe to create a pie chart with that many numbers? -- Every time i tried to create the pie chart using the chart wizard, the finished chart will always shown with so many different slices, any tips on how to create the pie chart would be greatly appreciated thanks in adv...

Need to insert x number of rows in a list of data

Can't print bank account number on checks
I'm using Money 2005 and I can't get any of my information to print on my checks (my bank name, address, checking account number, etc), but I can get all of the payee information to print...Can anyone help me? Email responses here & mplsgal@mn.rr.com Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Lee wrote: >I'm using Money 2005 and I can't get any of my >information to print on my checks (my bank name, address, >checking account number, etc), but I can get all of the >payee information to print...Can anyone help me? See FAQ available at http://umpmfaq.info/faq.h...