Error Number: 0x80041d1f - Invalid User Id

Hi all!
One of our users recieved an error 80041d1f when he tried to login
CRM. I found this means "Invalid User Id".
I've checked security roles, everything all right. Other users with
such roles work normally.
I've checked security groups UserGroup and ReportingGroup. They have
our user as a member.
May be I've missed something? Any help will be very appreciate.
Thanks in advance!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Aline,

Not sure which version of CRM you are using but this may be useful:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946620

HTH,
Niths

"Aline" wrote:

> Hi all!
> One of our users recieved an error 80041d1f when he tried to login
> CRM. I found this means "Invalid User Id".
> I've checked security roles, everything all right. Other users with
> such roles work normally.
> I've checked security groups UserGroup and ReportingGroup. They have
> our user as a member.
> May be I've missed something? Any help will be very appreciate.
> Thanks in advance!

0
Niths (71)
4/10/2008 10:41:02 AM
On 10 =C1=D0=D2, 14:41, Niths <Ni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi Aline,
>
> Not sure which version of CRM you are using but this may be useful:http://=
support.microsoft.com/kb/946620

> HTH,
> Niths
>

> "Aline" wrote:
> > Hi all!
> > One of our users recieved an error 80041d1f when he tried to login
> > CRM. I found this means "Invalid User Id".
> > I've checked security roles, everything all right. Other users with
> > such roles work normally.
> > I've checked security groups UserGroup and ReportingGroup. They have
> > our user as a member.
> > May be I've missed something? Any help will be very appreciate.
> > Thanks in advance!- =F3=CB=D2=D9=D4=D8 =C3=C9=D4=C9=D2=D5=C5=CD=D9=CA =
=D4=C5=CB=D3=D4 -

> - =F0=CF=CB=C1=DA=C1=D4=D8 =C3=C9=D4=C9=D2=D5=C5=CD=D9=CA =D4=C5=CB=D3=D4 =
-

Thanks for reply, Nith.
Forgot to tell, we are using CRM 3.0 yet.
I've already add our crm server to PrivUserGroup.
But this error occures only for one user.

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

Information for Visio 5 users
If you have Visio 5 you should seriously consider upgrading before November 30th. Currently Visio 5 is the oldest version of Visio that qualifies for an upgrade. When Visio 2003 is released on Oct 21st, Visio 2000 will be the oldest version that qualifies for an upgrade. At that point Visio 5 will no longer qualify for an upgrade and you will have to pay full retail price for a newer version of Visio. Until Oct 30th, Visio 5 users can upgrade to Visio 2002 and will qualify for a "free" upgrade to Visio 2003 under Microsoft's Technology guarantee. (There will be a nominal cost f...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

FRX 6.7 Does not recognize user signon or password.
I am setting up FRX 6.7 on a test pc with Windows XP, and Microsoft Office 2003, I tried to signon to The General Fund as the administrator, but it does not recognize the password. It does not recognize passwords from any users. Therefore no one can sign on I believe this was fixed in a service pack.... If you already have FRx installed elsewhere, you should match the service pack that you have there. If you do not, the latest service pack is SP 9. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "janieb" <janieb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

Columns are Numbered rather than lettered?
All of my columns in my worksheets suddenly have come up with numbers rather than the traditional letters. What went wrong and how do I correct this? Hi, Pre xl 2007 versions: Select menu item Tools->Options->General tab and uncheck R1C1 reference style. If using xl2007 then click the microsoft button top left of screen, select Excel Options towards bottom right of dialog box then formulas and it is under Working with formulas. -- Regards, OssieMac "Firman" wrote: > All of my columns in my worksheets suddenly have come up with numbers rather > than the tradit...

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

User experiencing sent items moving to deleted items
Hello, We have an Exchange 2003 SP1 on Server 2003 with Outlook 2003 on XP client environment running in Cached Mode. We are experiencing very odd behavior on a user's mailbox. This user started to notice that his sent items were missing on a few days worth of sent mail. I verified in the Message Tracking Center that he in fact sent more emails than were showing in his sent items. After investigating this further, I found that they were going to his deleted items. I checked all his rules, and none of them corresponded to this behavior. There doesn't appear to be a particular p...

Problems with small numbers in Query and in XL pivot table
Hi, I have some CSV data that I want to use in a Pivot Table: I'm accessing the data from XL through MS Query using the MS text driver. I have a field named 'Ratio' with significant digits up to the ninth decimal place. Ratio 0.000118019 0.0000012 0.0000014 0.0000028 0.000001488 But, ... in Query and in Excel, everything is showing up as zero. How can I get the correct number to display and calculate in the Pivot Table ? TIA Leon Works by me. No data loss. HTH -- AP "Leon Noel" <LeonNoel@LeonNoel.kz> a �crit dans le message de news:443a2551$0$21291$8fcfb9...

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Cannot remove email from user
Exchange 2003 on Windows server 2000, selecting an SMTP email for a user and selecting to remove it. Once removed it comes back within a few hours - arhhhhhh!!!! It's driving me crazy because it makes itself the primary address aswell. Any help would be greatly appriciated. you mean an smtp address? is "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy." selected? is it an address your recipient policy specifies? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] <itsshaz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1152197598.537329.317470@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > Exchange 2003 ...

Typing message error

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...

outlook.pst error message
When I attmept to open Outlook 2000 (in Windows XP) I get an error message that the file C:Documents and Setting\Owner Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst has detetected an error. It tells me to quit all mail-enabled applications and then use the Inbox repair tool. I have tried to run the repair tool many times and it always crashes before it fin9shes scanning the files. One time it finished the scan and stated that files were damaged and it asked if I wanted to Repair those files. I said yes and it froze up and would not respond. Are there any other ways ...