Error msg. "Failed to grant access to regenerated view" when adding field to schema using deployment mgr.

Hi,

I'm running into a error simply creating a new field in the schema for
LEADS.

The error tells me to go to the event viewer, which in turn tells me the
following:

 Failed to grant access to the regenerated view Lead after inserting new
attribute CFSepassword.

 Is the system trying to add the field to a view in addition to the table?

How can I proceed with this?

 Any help would be appreciated.

 Phillip

0