Error in "Home.aspx" code

After struggling with the error message that I inquired about below as well
as some of those from other posts, I have discovered an error in the code of
the home.aspx file.  The problem is with the lines of code at the end of the
file as shown below:

<%
                                //Call the method that will print a list of
links to the respective entities
                                this.PrintListOfEntities();
                %></asp:Content>

When opening the file with the Expressions application and placing your
cursor on it, the message “In content pages, content is not allowed outside
<script> or <asp:content> regions.

If you remove the offending characters, the file opens in a browser OK, but
does not call up the links.  My knowledge of this code is limited enough that
I haven't figured out how to fix it.  I would appreciate any help.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Error in "Home.aspx" code
After struggling with the error message that I inquired about below as well as some of those from other posts, I have discovered an error in the code of the home.aspx file. The problem is with the lines of code at the end of the file as shown below: <% //Call the method that will print a list of links to the respective entities this.PrintListOfEntities(); %></asp:Content> When opening the file with the Expressions application and placing your cursor on it, the message “In content pages, content...

Question about SharePoint wiki
I got an email message today asking why a wiki I created last August has a page out of date. The person said when they went to the wiki, it displayed a page Home.aspx which didn't have a particular link, but when they used the Quick Launch link to the wiki, they arrived at a Default.aspx page that did contain a particular hyperlink. I don't know how the Default.aspx page was created - when I create a brand new wiki, I only see the Home.aspx page and the page on how to use a wiki. Some action taken by the owner or users of the wiki has resulted in a Default.aspx page being ...