Error de informe de crm 3.0

Estoy haciendo un informe llamando a otro informe pero cuando doy click sobre
el informe original en el Visual Studio en el preview me sale el error
adjunto.

He revisado en internet sobre el error y dice que cuando se pone algo en el
prompt el parametro es read-only entiendo que por eso sale el error, pero he
descargado los informes de crm lo tienen como yo lo he puesto y funciona.

Por favor ayúdenme con esto ya que tengo 2 días tratando de hacer esto
investigando y no me funciona. O si tienen alguna pagina donde pueda
encontrar la forma de hacer reportes que llamen a otros con parámetros más
sofisticados ya que los ejemplos y videos que he revisado solo hacen informes
sencillos.

Atte,

Anabel Vlaero
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Anabel,

Sounds like you are having some problems passing paramters to a sub-report.
What error do you receive - the attachment that you mention in the text below
did not come through.

Please let me know when you have a second.

"AVALERO2007" wrote:

> Estoy haciendo un informe llamando a otro informe pero cuando doy click sobre
> el informe original en el Visual Studio en el preview me sale el error
> adjunto.
>
> He revisado en internet sobre el error y dice que cuando se pone algo en el
> prompt el parametro es read-only entiendo que por eso sale el error, pero he
> descargado los informes de crm lo tienen como yo lo he puesto y funciona.
>
> Por favor ayúdenme con esto ya que tengo 2 días tratando de hacer esto
> investigando y no me funciona. O si tienen alguna pagina donde pueda
> encontrar la forma de hacer reportes que llamen a otros con parámetros más
> sofisticados ya que los ejemplos y videos que he revisado solo hacen informes
> sencillos.
>
> Atte,
>
> Anabel Vlaero

"Este es el error que me sale al darle click sobre un campo del informe
original para llamar a otro informe

report parameter 'CRM_FilterText' is read-only and cannot be modified
Anabel

btrieve errors
My customer gets a "btrieve error #14 opening OEPARM.DAT" when in Great Plains Accounting for DOS....any suggestions would be great and very helpfull...thanks for your time ...

Login Error #3
I have upgraded my server from 9 to 10; however, I'm working on client install and getting the following error in GP_LoginErrors.log Product Name: HITB Report Database Version: 1001296 Client Version: 9015 I have copied the HTB5597.dic file from server. It also shows version 9015 in the Windows properties, but runs fine on the server. I've copared dynsmics.set files and every seems to be the same. What am I missing? Thanks, G.A. maybe your dictionary is correct, but on the dynamics table in sql it has not upgraded its version run this query and it will tell you the version ...

Error handler for runtime error 92 "invalid use of null" not working
Hi, I'm using a slightly modified form of the code found on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/210271 to create a letter based on a template with the name and address of the record you're viewing added into it. All I've changed from the code on the above website is the names of some of the bookmarks/controls and I've got rid of the code for copying a photograph as I don't need it. You can see that the code works by copying the text from your control and pasting it over one of the bookmarks in your word document. If the control is empty then you would get a runtime error 92 ...

Error saving to network
When I open an office 2007 document from a network share, and try to save it, I get the error "Document not saved". Save As to a network share gives the same error. Save As from the same document to a local drive succeeds without an error. Other clients with office 2003 does not have this problem (with the same files). At this moment, the only way to save to a network location is to save to a local drive, and then manually move the saved file to the network share from the explorer. I am working with Vista Business with Office 2007 Proffesional in a domain on windows 2003 R2...

SFO Error
We are just testing SFO on 2 clients at the moment - the first is WinXP with Office XP (2002) and the second is WinXP and Office 2003. On the 2003 machine whenever we try to save a new an when offline we get "An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator". We have installed the SFO Rollup hotfixes and tried resetting the Forms Cache. Any ideas ? Is Outlook 2003 supported ? Thanks Ian ...

How to get the selected video codec ? #3
Hello, in my webcam program I open the compression dialog from the webcam driver to select the codec for the video recording! Then I record with capFileSetCaptureFile(window->GetHWND(), filename); ! OK ! The video is generated with the selected codec. If I start the program again. The previous selected codec is lost and a default codec is set. To prevent this I want to get the selected codec, save it and at next start select the codec by program. But I don't know how to find out which codec was set in the driver based dialog. I would be very glad if someone could help me! Regar...

Deserialize property w/ setter but no getter in 2.0???
Is it possible to deserialize a class that has a public property w/ a setter, but no getter? I'm not finding anything that would allow this -- Presuming that is is NOT possible, what are the best practices for implementing versioning for changing properties? Thanks If you have the source code, you can tag it with [XmlIgnore] Keith Patrick wrote: > If you have the source code, you can tag it with [XmlIgnore] Right, but that applies to the property. Here is an example of what I want: public class Data { string stringValue; public string StringValue { set { strin...

Syntax error when using names with apostrophe
i'm getting syntax error message for this button that tries to get name (of building) with apostrophe. Any idea how to solve this? Note that i must use name with apostrophe e.g. O'neal: Private Sub Command76_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command76_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = ChrW(1506) & ChrW(1491) & ChrW(1499) & ChrW(1503) & ChrW(32) & ChrW(1508) & ChrW(1512) & ChrW(1496) & ChrW(1497) & ChrW(32) & ChrW(1502) & ChrW(1489) & ChrW(1504) & ChrW(1492) stLin...

Help with Compile Error in Excel Office 2003
I am not an expert user but I have just upgraded to Office 2003 and a spreadsheet that I have used for some time is giving me the following error:- Compile error in hidden module: DistMon It allows me to carry on and the spreadsheet still seems to work but it is obviously a nuisance. Can anyone help me out here? -- ..... Julian Cann Brisbane Australia Julian, This involves Acrobat, see... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307410 Regards, Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "Julian Cann" <julianREMOVETHIScann@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:MPG.1cba...

credit memos #3
If Bedford, NewViews, Business Visions, AccPac DOS can have an accounting program that separates credit memos from invoices (paid and unpaid), how is it that Microsoft can't do it? Having many credit memos "pay" an invoice causes no end of grief. I regret the day I bought Great Plains because of that one and only issue. So are you auto applying the credit memoes during the check run? I guess I would turn that checkbox off when you are doing your select checks. I always manually apply the credit memos when I receive them... MG "jkrrnut" <jkrrnut@discussions.mic...

Page Count Error
I have a 4 page report. I use the default Page Count function. It prints: Page 1 of 3 Page 2 of 3 Page 3 of 3 Page 4 of 3 How does one correct this error? OldEd This is likely to happen if you have code that suppresses or duplicates sections of the report (e.g. setting the report's runtime properties such as NextRecord, MoveLayout.) It happens because Access doesn't run the events for all the intervening pages, i.e. it calculates the number of pages without executing the code that can change the number of pages required. There can be other causes, but here...

How do I manually remove CRM Client 1.2 for Outlook?
Desktop Computer XP Pro SP2 Outlook 2003 SP2 MSCRM 3.0 Desktop Client I had installed MSCRM 1.0 about a year and a half-ago. I later upgraded to 1.2. I am trying to install the CRM 3.0 Desktop Client on this Desktop PC, but it is giving me an error message: "An incompatible version of the Microsoft CRM Desktop client for Outlook..... ...... Version: 1.2.3297.0". I tried uninstalling the MSCRM 1.0(1.2) Client a long time ago, after I finished with 1.2, however, it would not uninstall. I tried removing the 1.2 Rollup, and it would say that it was finished and reboot the comput...

Error Message #2
When I start Word, Excel or Powerpoint I get an error message that says there is an error in the Framework Library. I click OK and every works normally. How can I stop getting this error message all the time. I am using Microsoft Office 2004 on a desktop iMac. Hi Gilbo: Re-apply the two latest service releases. A framework error normally means one or more components of Office have not been updated correctly and are now out of synch with other bits. Cheers On 11/10/06 11:33 AM, in article 1160530419.421547.310940@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Gilbo" <pwgilbert@bigpond.com>...

Outlook 2003/SBS2008 Cached Exchange Mode Error
I just finished installing a new SBS2008 server and for all of my clients that use Outlook 2007 there are no issues. As for the clients still using Outlook 2003 I have issues. 1. When cached exchange mode is checked ON there is no email in the folders. When I try and force a send/receive I get a "Task "Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x80040107) : 'Could not open the item. Try again.' 2. When cached exchange mode is checked OFF I do have email but when I try an still force a send/receive I get the same error. What's going on with Outl...

MS Money 2003 Deluxe computing error & zero support
2-26-04 My version of MS Money 2003 Deluxe miscalculates an equity current value in the Account List page. Then total value for that firm is wrong, total investments is wrong, ad ininitum. So product is unworthy of further use. Also when I seek on-line support I am put into an infinite loop of pick an item, sent to "click here" and sent back to where I started. Not much support there! Guess I'll move onto Quicken and learn my lesson not to waste my money on lousy Microsoft Money again. In microsoft.public.money, JB wrote: >Guess I'll move onto Quicken alt.comp...

LoadPicture() error XL2007
Hello, I have an ActiveX image control (=93stuGraphic=94) on a worksheet =93wsStudent=94. The following line of code is run from a macro: wsStudent.OLEObjects("stuGraphic").Object.Picture =3D LoadPicture() Running with XL2007, this runs without fail 95% of the time, but occasionally it generates an error message =91Runtime error-2147417848 (80010108) Method =93Picture=94 of object =93IImage=94 failed.=92 Once I = get the error, it fails continually - restarting the application, or closing & restarting Excel does not fix the problem. The only fix I=92ve fou...

how can I show 0 values in a pivot chart?
I want to see 0 values on my pivot table, ie: 10 8 6 x 4 x 2 x Jan Feb Mar June 6 4 0 2 But March lable disappears, I get: 10 8 6 x 4 x 2 x Jan Feb June 6 4 2 Can anyone help? Hi Liz, Turn on the Show items with no data option. What version of Excel are you using? -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire "LizPM" wrote: > I want to see 0 values on my pivot table, ie: > 10 > 8 > 6 x > 4 x > 2 x > Jan Feb Mar June > > 6 4 0 2 > But March lable disappears, I get: > > 10 > 8 ...

Compile errors trying to derive from CException
Hello all, I'm having a problem creating a class derived from CException in VS2005. Here's the class.: class CIndexException : public CException { public: CIndexException (const CIndexException & oSourceObject) : m_pszMessage(oSourceObject.m_pszMessage) {}; CIndexException & operator = (const CIndexException & oSourceObject) { m_pszMessage = oSourceObject.m_pszMessage; return *this; }; CIndexException () : CException(), m_pszMessage(0) {}; CIndexException (char * pszError = 0, bool bAutoDelete = true) : CException(bAutoDelete), m_pszMessage(pszError) {}; const...

Migrate from Goldmine 5.0 to Exchange 2003
Has anyone had any experience with this? I am wanting to move history, the shared contacts, shared files etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Dan Hellebust wrote: > Has anyone had any experience with this? I am wanting to move > history, the shared contacts, shared files etc. Any information > would be greatly appreciated. Check www.slipstick.com for conversion utilities to get the info into Outlook - if you can get it in there, you can get it into Exchange, most likely - at least your calendar, contacts, etc. I'm not sure what sort of shared files Goldmine u...

Error running Calculate to setup New Fiscal Period
We have moved from a fiscal period to a calendar period. We are trying to update the fiscal period, but when we go to calculate we get the following error: [Microsoft][odbc sql server driver][sql server] cannot insert the value NULL into column ‘PERDENDT’ table FATST.dbo.SY40100’,column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. Then when you OK out we get this error: The stored procedure smPeriodSetupCalculate returned the following results: DBMS:515, Dynamics:0. We've done several searches in the Knowledge Base as well as this newsgroup and we haven't found anyone else having t...

Error Handling
I am new to any kind of error handling in my form so I me be way off in what I am trying to accomplish. I have a main form and subform and when I try to delete a record that has related records in the subform it gives me the standard "The record cannot be deleted.....includes related records'. I looked up the error code which was 3200. I tried to write as basic of a function as I could to get the hang of it by writing the following through the On Error property of my form properties: Private Sub Form_Error(DataErr As Integer, Response As Integer) If DataErr = 3200 Then MsgBox (&...

Inserting information from a database with a macro
Hello and a happy New Year to all excel enthusiasts! I've got a question to start the year off: I've got a database on a tab of my worksheet (called "database") from which I want informations to be extracted into another table on a different tab (called "orders"). What I want to happen is this: - I input the individual number of one of the articles on the "Orders" Tab in cell A1 - run the macro - relevant information is taken from the database and inserted into the new table (eg. today's date, brand, price, etc.) - the individual...

Touchscreen keyboard #3
Ive enabled the touchscreen in the manager and in the Store operations and it keeps disappearing.... It seem like I have to constantly enable it in the Store operations for it to appear again. Is there something im missing? Control F6 then adust the transation and Touch screen area. Your touch button is hidden behind the transation screen. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-736-1677 vendaliajat@yahoo.com "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C92776E-BAD8-4F5F-BB56-E2CE0F6...

CreateSQLTmpTable Error
Could someone please assist us in resolving the following error which is affecting our accounting production of MS GP. Please help! ERROR: The stored procedure createSQLTmpTable returned the following results: DBMS: 12, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0. This issue is covered in the following KB Articles: - KB 852594 - Error "Stored Procedure Creating SQL TMP Table DBMS: 12 eEnterprise: 0" https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;852594 - KB 861268 - You receive a "The stored procedure createSQLTmpTable returned the following results...

CRM in the Service Industry.
Good Evening. I am looking for some advice on the capabilities of Microsoft CRM. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner looking at options for CRM. We have found many of our customers are beginning to investigate CRM solutions, however there appear to be no adequate solutions providers in our region. I have started investigating Microsoft CRM with several options in mind. 1) To up skill our own technicians to be capable of supporting and integrating CRM, with the view of also becoming a Business Solutions Partner. 2) Implementing CRM within our own internal systems to improve our own m...