error attaching file to email

Getting the error: File Upload Failure

There was a problem while attempting to upload the requested file.  Check
the path and try again.

The file is a pdf, about 74 KB.  Any ideas??
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Is there a way of attaching data labels from a text range to dat.
Is there a way of attaching data labels from a text range to data markers in xy plot chart. I'm sure I could do it in Lotus 123 You can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler to add labels. It's a free add-in that you can download from his web site: http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Peter Sailing by wrote: > Is there a way of attaching data labels from a text range to data markers in > xy plot chart. I'm sure I could do it in Lotus 123 -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html In addition to t...

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

I need to widen my screen so I can print a wide file?
How do I do this? I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but changing to Landscape orientation might help. Assuming that you are using Word 2007, click the Page Layout tab, and then click Orientation in the Page Setup group. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "bingo" <bingo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA925BD1-D8EF-408B-9588-4F5BF7FCD554@microsoft.com... > How do I do this? > I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. ...

KB Articles should have the ability to add attachments
The KB in the customer service module , should be able to hold file attachments ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fcc0abb9-5419-4f59-b298-b5c3811d820f&dg=m...

ERROR

How can I disable outgoing email being sent as attachments?
When I send email I am being told from the person receiving it that it has been sent as an attachment that they have to open to read. How do I disable that feature? JERMAINE <JERMAINE @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I send email I am being told from the person receiving it that > it has been sent as an attachment that they have to open to read. How > do I disable that feature? Try sending your message in plain text. -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook Express: emails printing too large
When I retrieve my emails they are easy to read. When I print the emails off the font is very large -- 14 pt or larger. What do I need to change to reduce the printable font to normal 10 pt size? ...

error, chkdsk

error 0x800CCC0F

html format email
How can I, if possible, create html formatted email and/or email templates in crm? I can write some custom add-ins in c# if needed. Thanks, J On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:41:24 -0500, "Scanner2001" <jeffsanders125@hotmail.com> wrote: > How can I, if possible, create html formatted email and/or email >templates in crm? You can create html email templates. The secret is to create them in another tool eg Notepad or Dreamweaver then open the html in IE and then cut and paste into the CRM email template window If you have graphics only links to the images are copie...

4.4.7 error

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Default File Renaming
When I save my files as webpages Publisher automatically renames alllllll of my files to Img001 Img002 etc etc and I have to go through the HTML and change ALL the file names so that it pulls the right pictures... my site is huge, this is tedious and annoying... can anyone help??? It is not renaming your image files, it is making copies of them. If you are renaming those copies than your page won't load the images because the file names will be wrong. I recommend you visit my site and review the articles I have for the version you are using. If you require anything further please use ...

Re: Money 2004

open attachments via OWA
Have a curious situation. A user is complaining of cannot open attachments via OWA. That's through our company Exchange server (Exchange 2003). Now, on the very *same* laptop she is using, she can get attachments from another company's OWA. Very strange. What is the normal cause of this issue? What attachment types can't see access? (e.g. doc, mdb, exe, com, bat, .etc) The reason that I ask is that OWA under Exchange 2003 can block access to specific attachment types just like Outlook 2003. "Spin" <Spin@spin.com> wrote in message news:3shlhkFoeg86U1@...

how to install .oft files (forms) on a Clustered Exchange?
Hi All I have Exchange 2000 cluster active/passive. How does I install Outlook forms (.oft) files on a Clustered Exchange? Thank you, Jack Black ...

Clicked a .prf. file and woosh
Help! I accidentally clicked on a file with a .prf extension (some utility that keeps it preferences stored in such a file). To my surprise this not only started Outlook but also triggered some Outlook installation dialog. When I clicked that away I ended up with a completely new and empty Outlook! At first I was flabberghasted, since ALL my mails, my calendar entries, contacts, etc. EVERYTHING seemed gone! When I just doublechecked I saw, that this thing apparently created a new Outlook1.pst file which seems to be used as the new default. It seems that my old file "Outlook.pst&q...

Printing out multiple files from a form
I have a table, tDistrictSub, in Access 2003 that contains various pieces of information. The relevant fields in this table for this problem are: DistrictIncidentNum - the pk (always a 9-digit number, then a dash, followed by another 9 digit number) DistrictIncidentID - the 9-digit number in front of the dash from above I also have a table, tAttachments, that has the following fields: AttachmentID - the pk (autogenerated) DistrictIncidentNum - linked to tDistrictSub Attachment - contains the filename of an attachment. I've created a form, fDistrictSub, that lists information for any...

Problem with attachments
Hi, I have a user who attaches multiple attachments e.g. .ppt, .doc, xls and .pdf in an e-mail. But Outlook 2000 randomly changes the order of the attachments and also sometimes deletes one of the attachments. So if the user takes a print on the mail before sending it and then after it has been sent takes a new print from the folder Sent Items the e-mail are changed. The attachments are in unordered and sometimes one is missing. We are using Outlook 2000 on the client and Exchange 5.5 as mail server, every update and sp are installed on the client and server. Thank you in advance Ilm...

Technical error