Error assign Account to user

Hi,

I have a problem when I'm trying to assign a account to a new user.

The system are just saying:  unexpected Error

Anyone there have same issue?

--
Best regards,

Anders Jeppesen
MCP, MCTS, MPV
CRM Gruppen ApS
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

Information for Visio 5 users
If you have Visio 5 you should seriously consider upgrading before November 30th. Currently Visio 5 is the oldest version of Visio that qualifies for an upgrade. When Visio 2003 is released on Oct 21st, Visio 2000 will be the oldest version that qualifies for an upgrade. At that point Visio 5 will no longer qualify for an upgrade and you will have to pay full retail price for a newer version of Visio. Until Oct 30th, Visio 5 users can upgrade to Visio 2002 and will qualify for a "free" upgrade to Visio 2003 under Microsoft's Technology guarantee. (There will be a nominal cost f...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

The amount on account can't be less than zero
A return was done with a cash payment. It appears a discount was given after the 'amount received' was entered. So we have a posted document with a document amount lower than the 'amount received'. There is a negative amount 'on account'. How can this be fixed? I did a return but it will not accept a value 'on account' which is less than zero. How can this be fixed. wouldn't you want to do a credit note to the custoer account to bring the account 0? -- Fliehigh "rcr" wrote: > A return was done with a cash payment. It appears a discou...

FRX 6.7 Does not recognize user signon or password.
I am setting up FRX 6.7 on a test pc with Windows XP, and Microsoft Office 2003, I tried to signon to The General Fund as the administrator, but it does not recognize the password. It does not recognize passwords from any users. Therefore no one can sign on I believe this was fixed in a service pack.... If you already have FRx installed elsewhere, you should match the service pack that you have there. If you do not, the latest service pack is SP 9. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "janieb" <janieb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Cannot remove email from user
Exchange 2003 on Windows server 2000, selecting an SMTP email for a user and selecting to remove it. Once removed it comes back within a few hours - arhhhhhh!!!! It's driving me crazy because it makes itself the primary address aswell. Any help would be greatly appriciated. you mean an smtp address? is "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy." selected? is it an address your recipient policy specifies? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] <itsshaz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1152197598.537329.317470@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > Exchange 2003 ...

Typing message error

Assignment of a VBA expression
Hi, I am buliding a form with multiple controls on it. I need to assign the same Event Procdure to a number of controls within hte form. This is what I have so far: Private Sub Text53_AfterUpdate() Dim ctlCurrentControl As Control Dim Value Set ctlCurrentControl = Screen.ActiveControl strControlName = ctlCurrentControl.Name Value = ctlCurrentControl Select Case Value Case 2.1 To 2.3 Me.Text65 = "2a" Case 3.1 To 3.3 Me.Text65 = "3a" End Select End Sub I would like to ...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...

outlook.pst error message
When I attmept to open Outlook 2000 (in Windows XP) I get an error message that the file C:Documents and Setting\Owner Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst has detetected an error. It tells me to quit all mail-enabled applications and then use the Inbox repair tool. I have tried to run the repair tool many times and it always crashes before it fin9shes scanning the files. One time it finished the scan and stated that files were damaged and it asked if I wanted to Repair those files. I said yes and it froze up and would not respond. Are there any other ways ...

Email User...
Using Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition, we have hundreds of users in the server. Went to change a user name yesterday as user's name has changed due to marriage. Changed name everywhere I could find, including renaming the actual user object. I can see the rename has worked at least at the server system level as the user can only log in with new user name. When any other user in the company, looks within the corporate email address book, the system lists only the new name. However, every mail that the user sends within the company (intranet) still says it is from the old name...