error adding new Schema Field 04-21-04

Hi,
When I attempt to add a new schema field to the "Lead" object in the
Deployment Manager, I get the following error:

"An error occured during the addtion of the new field. The addition
failed."

In the event log, I there are two relevant entries:

"dmLog: Failed to add new Picklist attribute (CFPsolution) to Lead
entity"
and
"dmLog: sp_repladdcolumn failed. - Timeout expired"

I've previously successfully added a pickup list called "Sector" with
9 values. Therefore I don't think I've exceeded the 8000 char row
limit.

Apart from this, the system works fine.

Best regards,
Mike
0
mike
4/21/2004 10:37:14 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I think you need to increase the timeout period for adding a custom field into the CRM Deployment Manager.  You could try the following :

Open the registry and go to HKLM - Software - Microsoft - MSCRM

Create a new Reg DWORD value called "OLEDBTimeout"  and change the value to 240 (hexadecimal)

Reset IIS and try to add the field again

Hope this helps, good luck

Auto-populate fields
Hello, I have command button in the master form, i would like to write code to copy the data from field1 to field2 in the subform, consider that i have many records in the sub form. i wrote this code [Form]![TBL_Invoice Details subform2]![Approved Amount] = [Form]![TBL_Invoice Details subform2]![Billed Amount] but this will execute only for the first line, how i can make it loop for the rest and copy the data from field1 to field2 in the sub form? any help? -- *new access developer* Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200...

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

Found new abstract artist webpage
I found this new artist and I love the work. I have already have a couple hanging in my home. http://www.geocities.com/thtrchk/ ...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

Adding font (CE 5.0)
Hi I add fonts with plateform builder in my platform project. All seem correct, but I don't find the files font in the directory windows (Windows or windows\Fonts). So I'am not able to change the font in my application. Do i forget something ? Thanks for help Alro I have found. I must not use "Raster Fonts Support" from plateform builder catalog. ...

Integration between Project Acct, manufacturing and Field Services
Integration Between these three functional groups would enhance the overall manufacturing offering by allowing a total demand overview of the business. Project accounting is the tool that would best be used in a project or custom manufacturing environment, by integrating this you could give mrp visiblity to the project demands on standard products or standard BOMs which could then drive down to purchasing or to manufacturing. The same can be said of Field Services and the depot management, if there were a tighter integration you could have the ability to call up the BOM when generati...

error, chkdsk

Access 2.0 Converter 09-27-04
I have installed the converter for moving from Access 2.0 to Access 2003 running under Windows XP Professional. However Access 2003 still tells me I need to convert the database and does not recognise the converter has been installed, so points me again to the Microsoft Website to obtain the converter. Any suggestions please. Hi Colin, My name is Amy Vargo. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups. Are you sure that you ran the .exe file for the Access 2.0 Converter so that it was installed? To download the Access 2.0 Converter free of charge, visit the following Micro...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Time calculation 01-21-10
Hello, I am working on the employee attendance data entry the time in and out are based on short time format i have created a report sorted by employee ID and by making the sum of total hours per day in order to get how many wrking hours each employee have im getting a wrong calculation Example ID Employee date totalk wrking hours 1 Tia 1/1/2010 16:00 1 Tia 1/1/2010 16:00 1 Tia 1/1/2010 16:00 1 Tia 1/1/2010 16:00 1 ...

Technical error

new installation and my inbox doesn't show hotmail folders or mai.
Help I can't get Inbox to display any items from my hotmail inbox, they all display in a separate folder Http accounts will always have a separate folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Faith asked: | Help I can't get Inbox to display any items from my hotmail inbox, | they all display in a separate folder ...

New 2005 Installation.
Am trying to install 2005 fresh, ie not an upgrade. I get stopped at the passport screen. I enter my passport email address and password but it tells me one is incorrect. I can go to MSN and sign into passport with no problem using the same password and email. Any help??? Do you have a firewall? You might have to make changes. "Dean Davis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:387701c4aa42$2c1f51b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Am trying to install 2005 fresh, ie not an upgrade. I > get stopped at the passport screen. I enter my passport > ema...

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

New CRM Database Views
I am need of creating a new CRM view to handle some report requirements. I have read that views that use views are supported and I have read that I need to create a new database adjacent to the CRM database. How are any of youh hanlding New CRM Database Views? If you scroll down the CRM tables in OrganizationName_MSCRM database then you will see the ffiltered views of table. I have created Reports in Business intelligence by using existing views of CRM . These views correspond to the security role of crm users. /Aamir Hello there, It's a good practice to create a new database to hol...

Typing message error