error about dll?

Hello,
they are passed to version 1,2 of the CRM and for my applications on the CRM
I would want to use the Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.dll new that replaces
the old one deprecated Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll
In one my application has added to the plan the DLL of framework the 1,1 but
I obtain the following error:

Unhandled Exception: System.Configuration.ConfigurationException: Error
t\framework\v1.0.3705\Config\machine.config Request for the permission of
type System.Security.Permissions.Str
ongNameIdentityPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 fail
ed. (c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705\Config\machine.config)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationRecord.OpenXmlTextReader(String
configFileName)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationRecord.Load(String filename)
   at
System.Configuration.DefaultConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.IConfig
urationSystem.Init()
   at
System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings.SetConfigurationSystem(IConfigura
tionSystem configSystem)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings.GetConfig(String
sectionName)
   at
System.Web.Services.Configuration.WebServicesConfiguration.get_Current()
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientType..ctor(Type type)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol..ctor()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.BizUser..ctor()
   Press any key to continue

someone has idea?
Thanks!

Max

0
Gagliandi
5/13/2004 8:52:40 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Try to produce a simple command line application that shows the issue then
post the source here.

"Gagliandi" <none> wrote in message
> Hello,
> they are passed to version 1,2 of the CRM and for my applications on the
CRM
> I would want to use the Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.dll new that replaces
> the old one deprecated Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll
> In one my application has added to the plan the DLL of framework the 1,1
but
> I obtain the following error:
>

> Unhandled Exception: System.Configuration.ConfigurationException: Error
> t\framework\v1.0.3705\Config\machine.config Request for the permission of
> type System.Security.Permissions.Str
> ongNameIdentityPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 fail
> ed. (c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705\Config\machine.config)
>    at System.Configuration.ConfigurationRecord.OpenXmlTextReader(String
> configFileName)
>    at System.Configuration.ConfigurationRecord.Load(String filename)
>    at

System.Configuration.DefaultConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.IConfig
> urationSystem.Init()
>    at

System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings.SetConfigurationSystem(IConfigura
> tionSystem configSystem)
>    at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings.GetConfig(String
> sectionName)
>    at
> System.Web.Services.Configuration.WebServicesConfiguration.get_Current()
>    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientType..ctor(Type type)
>    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol..ctor()
>    at Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.BizUser..ctor()
>    Press any key to continue
>
> someone has idea?
> Thanks!
>
> Max

0
John

error message #18
Cant send an email, it says windows/local settings/application data/microsoft/outlook/mailbox.pst could not be accessed. Is that PST file available (existing, writeable)? "Charlie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:134601c3a268$35e71120$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Cant send an email, it says windows/local > settings/application data/microsoft/outlook/mailbox.pst > could not be accessed. ...

Frequent "Error must shutdown"
My Publisher 2003 has been giving me an error message and restarting for months now. Sometimes I can work for 30 minutes, sometimes it shuts down after only a couple of minutes. It seems to happen when I complete a project, and go to the next one. I send the error reports requested, thinking at some point a fix will be made available. I'm not seeing any post addressing this issue. Is this something unique to my system? I have reinstalled Pub with no results. I'm running XP Home SP2. Have you installed the updates for your 2003 Office Programs? If you go to the following ...

Error 1406: Office Home and Student 2007
Hi, does anyone know the process for changing permissions? I'm trying to download Office H+S 2007 and I keep getting an error message saying error 1406: you do not have permission to write to registry key sketchobj_sketchink. I had assumed that since I'm logged on as the administrator I would have full control but apparantly not. I'm on Vista so if someone could give me a step by step, that would really help me a lot. And maybe spare some innocent lives by stopping me going postal. -- x ...

"Object Error" when printing reports
I am able to view and export reports without problem, but when I try to print I get an error message "Object Error" Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! -- Mike Parks Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, Georgia Have you installed all MS CRM hotfixes and updates available from www.microsoft.com/downloads (You do have a printer installed..? ) "Razorback" <Razorback@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5CCF1BB-5E73-4A92-8D4B-08625DCC97C6@microsoft.com... > I am able to view and export reports without problem, but ...

SQL Server Error when going offline MS CRM 4.0
Hi We have quite a few problems with the MS CRM 4.0 Offline Client. When our customer tries to go offline he gets always an SQL Server Error. When we execute the diag tool it shows us that something is wrong with the sync. After executing the repair it works fine and we can go offline without any troubles. The strange thing is, that it does not work on the next day. Then we get the same error again. The only solution is to execute the repair.... We are working for quite a long time together with ms support, but unfortunately they couldn't help us so far. We also have installed several ...

CRM 4.0insatllation error
iam a newbee performing a single server installation CRM 4.0 on windows server 2008 with SQL 2005 SP2 i keep getting this error Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://crmserver/reportserver. Error: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found. The requst failed with HTTP ststus 404: Not found i cannot figure out what iam doing wrong and it driving me crazy i need to get past this so i can start my test project please help Sily question, are you able to browse http://crmserver/reportserver from your CRM web server? Thanks Rakesh Narayan "nyak...

Word Render destination array error
Have have built a report that is a form of 8 pages that I wish to render as a word document. It has a number of boxes and tables. I am getting an error message stating. Destination array was not long enough. Check destindex and length. From what I have read (which is fragmented to say the least) it is to do with too many tables or long field values. I have elimnated the fields values but cannot elimnate the cells and tables problem as it uses them to do even the smallest formatting. It renders fine in pdf, but that is not an option. Any tips other than 3rd party? you don...

How do I get rid of "Compile error in hidden module" error message
I tried everything on the site and the error still comes up on opening and closing Excel. David Take a look here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 OFF: "Compile Error in Hidden Module" Error Message When You Start Word or Excel It points at PDFMaker.xla as being the culprit. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:59:03 -0800, "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I tried everything on the site and the error still comes up on opening and >closing Excel. I tried all of that and still get the error. ...

Attempting to re-create PWA site gives error "....name already exi
Hi, I am attempting to move a PWA instance from one WSS 3 farm to another. I moved the databases on an initial test OK, but when I come to try to create the PWA site again I am given the following error: "The Project Web Access site specified can not be created because a site by that name already exists." and "The database specified is already used by another project server. Enter a different server or database name and try again." These are the steps that I went through 1) Installed WSS 3.0 SP1 and confirmed functionality 2) Installed Project Server 2007 ...

MSCRM 3.0
Background: I'm working on a Win XP laptop with MSCRM 3.0 connected to SBS2003 server runninng MSCRM 3.0 via a VPN. I have no problems connecting to and synchronizing with MSCRM on the server. When I try to export data to Excel Dynamic PivotTable or Dynamic Worksheet on my Win XP machine I get the following error: Connection Failed SQL State: "01000" SQL server Error: 14 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets] ConnectionOpen Invalid Instance()] Connection Failed SQL State: "08001" SQL server Error: 14 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL server Driver][TCP/IP Socket...

Strange CString Error?
I have moved to Visual Studio 2005, so there may be something I need to do differently that I don't know about, but I am just trying to concatenate two CStrings with the + operator, as follows: m_csCombined = m_csStringA + m_csStringB; I can hover over the three variables in the debugger to confirm that all three are in fact CStrings. But when I run the thing, I get the following error: error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'const char [6]' to 'ATL::CStringT<BaseType,StringTraits>' Does anyone know what is wrong? The only thing I can ev...

Address Book Stupid Error Msg -- MAPI
I opened the address book as usual yesterday, selected a name, then right-clicked on the name and selected "action". The action I wanted was to send mail. But I got a REALLY stupid error message to the effect that the address book can't find an e-mail client to use. Then it goes on to say some gibberish about MAPI. There is no option that allows ANYTHING to be set to MAPI. Why am I getting this error msg? And what can I do about it? I tried using the error msg as a GOOGLE search string, and it appears that I'm not alone with this problem. But the suggested an...

Excel error message #12
I recieving an error message when I try to open Excel 2000 running on a Windows 98 machine. The computer is part of a Windows Server 2003 Domain. The Error Massage is in full: ..NET Framework Intialization Error To run this application, you must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v1.1.4322 Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appriopriate version of the .NET Framework Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. -- Michael Flowers ...

VC++ 5 Q.
When I say VC++ 5 - I mean it. I don't mean Visual Studio 2005. This is Visual Studio 97 or something. So cast your mind back. I use the MFC. When given the choice of having a statically linked lib or using a shared DLL, for the MFC library, I have always up to now used a shared DLL for my standalone app - based mainly on a vague feeling that it might load faster (or already be loaded), and use less memory. But I have finally had one user who has a problem that I believe is based on his having an updated MFC DLL (i.e. a "DLL Hell" problem). I presume there are 3 opti...

w3wp.exe errors
I have a client that is getting w3wp.exe application errors every morning, and I am not sure if it is related to CRM or other related c360 products or not. They are running a batch file early each morning to do an iisreset due to other iis problems they were experiencing. When they come into work in the morning, there is the w3wp.exe application error on the server monitor. Clicking through this error pops up 2 more of the same. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks, -Rick M. Rick - have you applied Rollup Patch 1 on your client's server? I know there was a fix for this some tim...

SMTP Communication Error [WILDPACKET]
Here is another one giving me grief ... 5.5.0 smtp;550 There was a SMTP communication problem with the receipients email server. advise please. Thanks WP The 550 error message indicates that the recipent in the email address is incorrect or unknown. Verify the email address you are sending to. "WILDPACKET" wrote: > Here is another one giving me grief ... > > 5.5.0 smtp;550 > > There was a SMTP communication problem with the receipients email server. > > advise please. > > Thanks > > WP > ...

unable to resolve type C1.Win.C1FlexGrid error
hi i am running an application vb.net.I am getting followin error Error 7 Unable to resolve type 'C1.Win.C1FlexGrid.C1FlexGrid, C1.Win.C1FlexGrid, Version=2.5.20044.189, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c9c7ad9c0a5706c9' Can anybody tell me ,what r the possible reasons for getting this error prashant wrote: > hi > i am running an application vb.net.I am getting followin error > > Error 7 Unable to resolve type 'C1.Win.C1FlexGrid.C1FlexGrid, > C1.Win.C1FlexGrid, Version=2.5.20044.189, Culture=neutral, > PublicKeyToken=c9c7ad9c0a5706c9' > > Can anyb...

AfxGetApp() returns NULL in dll
Hi, everybody, My project is a MFC DLL. Is it right, that call CWinApp* pApp = AfxGetApp(); returns NULL ? Thanks If you are using a MFC Regular DLL, you should use AFX_MANAGE_STATE() macro to point the state correctly (AfxAppModuleState). AfxGetApp calls the state to get the app object. See MSDN for details. ----------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com OK, thanks, though I figured, that using of the option "Use MFC in a Static Library" in Project Settings, instead of "...Shared DLL" helps also Alex "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> wrote in messag...

AA error when trying to print transactions
We're trying to print a batch of transactions that has no analytical accounting codes attached to them. GP is returning the error message "Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PKAAG60001'. Cannot insert primary key in object 'AAG60001'..." What insert is being attempted here? And if there are no Analyticals attached, why is an AA constraint being referenced? Thanks for your help! I'm not sure if this will help. The key referenced is built using fields aaGLWorkHdrID and aaGLWorkDistID -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP http://www.Accolade...

Word Decides to Not Save Documents
We're having a problem where users will be working on files and Word will just STOP saving changes. A user will work for an hour updating a document and will click the save button. After clicking save, they get no error, everything looks fine, and they close the document. But the hour worth of changes are not saved and the Modified Date doesn't change. If the SAME user double clicks and opens the file they see their changes but if someone else opens the file they get the old version. Sometimes if they just close all their open word documents the changes will be flushed a...

WMI error ID 80041013 when opening the Directory Service tab
'An error occurred during a call to Windows Management Instrumentatio ID no: 80041013 The System Manager service is running, I have reinstalled WMI, I a not running SP1 for the Operating System but Exchange Server SP1 i installed I have made sure that the Impersonate logon settings are configure correctly and DNS works Any other suggestions ...

windows update errors
Also having problems with windows updates. Have Xp Pro, SP3 and Windows 8. Everytime (within the last week) I go to the start menu and got to windows update it asks me to install the update software but then my system hangs and I get an error saying explorer closed my webpage to protect my computer. Can someone help me with this, or how it can be fixed.? I also have this on the page "Windows Data Execution Prevention detected an add-on trying to use system memory incorrectly. This can be caused by a malfunction or a malicious add-on." I have not added anything or done an...

smtp error occurred
help can't send emails, keep getting an smpt error occurred exchange 2000 srv/sp3/win2k srv How about some more details like the exact error message? What events are being logged in the event logs? What other software do you have installed on this server besides Exchange? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Rocky" <Roc1479@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ehOAD8moEHA.1992@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > help > can't send emails, keep getting an smpt error occurred > exchange 2000 srv/sp3/win2k srv > > sending emails to the Internet? internal? did i...

Outlook Error after XP sp2
Hi All, A friend of mine is having a issue with his computer after installing XP sp2. The comp is running XP home Sp2 and Office 2000 with all office updates installed. Norton antivirus and Tiny Personal Firewall 6.0 is being run on the computer. After installing XP sp2 he says that he is not able to send any mail through outlook but can receive all mail. He has even disabled the firewall and the antivirus and has not had any luck. I do not know of the exact error msg and will be going over to his place to have a look but in the meantime if anyone has come accross this problem or has heard o...

Error Parsing XML using XMLTextReader
I've been trying to parse the following XML file with the .NET XMLTextReader: <?xml version="1.0"?><level1><level2><level3>Test</level3><level3>Test2</level3></level2><level2><level3>Test</level3><level3>Test2</level3><level3><level4>TEST<level5>TEST5</level5>TESTP</level4><level4>Test4</level4></level3></level2></level1> However, the resulting output does not seem to make any sense: Start Element: level1 @ 0 Start Element: level2 @ 1 Start ...