Error 404 while working offline (Outlook Client) with Dynamics CRM 4.0

Hi,

I have Installed MsDyn CRM Outlook Client with Offline Access. I was
able to work online with the client.

When I selected Go Offline button, the data got synchronized to the
local database and now when I try to work on anything inside it, a 404
error is presented inside Outlook 2007.

System Setup

CRM Outlook Client v4.0.7333.3 with Update Rollup 11 installed.
Windows XP Pro
Outlook 2007
Complete Error:

Server Error in '/' Application. HTTP Error 404 - Not Found

URL which it tries to access:

http://localhost:2525/<organization_name>/_root/homepage.aspx?etc=<some_number>

Note: Everything works fine with the CRM server when we try to open in
IE and even in Outlook when Online. The system on which I have
installed the client does not have IIS installed.

Hope this information is enough to get a solution.

PS This is a copy of my post from MSDN forums where i was unable to
get any answers to this problem. Hope someone can help me here.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Format Cells Date (or any change) not working on imported data
Hello, I've just spent ages researching this and not come up with what I need to be able to do. I have a worksheet for some simple data that has been imported, a date, text and number column (as they display graphically to the end user). All are a "general" format when using Format > Cells. The issue I have is that the date information is in an American date format and I would like to change them into a UK date format. Format > Cells and selecting any option (including custom and special) makes no changes to the imported data. I have seen the work arounds whereby you sp...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

COM failure during client install?
I am still having problems with the install of the desktop client. My log fileshows the following 15:53:21| Info| Outlook Installer process Complete 15:53:21| Error| Outlook installer failed with hr = C0000005 15:53:21| Error| LaunchOutlookInstallerProcess failed.(error = 3221225477) (pstinstaller.cpp:CPstInstaller::DoInstallPst:216). 15:53:21| Error| System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Client.InstallPstAction failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC0000005): LaunchOutlookInstallerProcess failed. at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExcep...

Equation Editor 10.0.0 crashes upon launch
Launching Equation Editor 10.0.0 (02092700) results in the crash log entry: Date/Time: 2003-09-12 14:13:05 -0500 OS Version: 10.2.6 (Build 6L60) Command: Equation Editor PID: 896 Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001) Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000038 Thread 0 Crashed: #0 0x90248dac in ConstructClosure #1 0x90254a64 in PrepareClosure #2 0x90263f6c in PCFragPrepareClosureByName #3 0x90278630 in CCFM_LaunchApplication #4 0x0000362c in main #5 0x0000329c in _start #6 0x0000311c in start PPC Thread State: srr0: 0x90248dac srr1: 0x0000d03...

Great Plains 9.0 Quicklinks
The ability to establish quicklinks to modules or products that are considered "ass-ons" would be helpful for ease of navigation within the system. Fixed Assets happens to be the module/product that could not be added as a quicklink. In addition, when using the toolbar to set-up a shortcut, you can only choose the module at it's highest level (cannot select specific functions within the Fixed Assets module). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "...

How to set tab order for a dynamically created CEdit?
Anyone knows? Use SetWindowPos(...) and change the position in the z-order. -- Vipin Aravind <mdnightman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1139117672.835639.159660@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Anyone knows? > Use SetWindowPos. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <mdnightman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1139117672.835639.159660@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Anyone knows? > ...

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Outlook 2003

Recognition of crylic test in work sheet names, VB version 9108
I have named some worksheets using russian langauge text, which is not recognised by VB in computers running less than Excel 2003. Is there a patch or an upgrade for VB to read this text? ie VB=Sheets(Array("àðàõèñ", "peanuts")).Select and refers to the worksheet арахис (russian for peanuts) (the text is readable in excel, is not legible as worksheet names in VB) Cheers Ben ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Dynamics GP Web Services Security Console
Hello I'm trying to get into the Policy section of the Dynamics Security Console. I followed the Microsoft Dynamics™ GP Web Services Installation and Administration Guide, but when I go to policy I get "The applicationencountered an unhandled system exception. Contact your system administrator for details." No error events are getting logged in the event viewer. I'm stuck at this point. I would try to restart the dynamics security service. If that doesn't do the trick, I would suggest reinstalling. I've always had issues with Dynamics Security service and eConn...

CRM Magazine
Hi, My friend forwarded the following link. I getting free CRM magazine without any hidden cost and spam. Link is http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Info.cat.html CRM Magazine is written for whom responsible for moving the enterprise toward a customer-focused approach. Forward this link to your friends. regards, CRM Let's hope the writing & editing is better than what's in this spam msg promoting the mag. "CRM" <flowervalley007@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6792acd0.0310161131.7fc71521@posting.google.com... Hi, My friend forwarded the ...

How can I tell if our GP 9.0 is updated to the latest SP and patch
We recently upgraded our GP to 9.0, but I'm not sure we are at SP1 or the latest patches have been installed. Is there a way to tell from the versions numbers displayed in the "About Microsoft Dynamics GP" box? Or, maybe asked a different way, if at the latest updates, what should the Dexterity and GP 9.0 version numbers be at? hello, You know if it's Dynamics GP SP1 when you see that: Dynamics GP - 9.00.0259 Dexterity - 9.00.0068.0 rgds, timber On Oct 6, 6:35 am, dcnjoe60 <dcnjo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We recently upgraded our GP to 9.0, bu...

ESM error
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have Exchange2k3 SP2 running on a Win2k3 server. Our Exchange Admin is out on medical leave so I am resuming his responsibilities. My problem is I cannot access some of the storage groups using exchange system manager. We have 4 mailbox stores and I get an error trying to access 3 of them. The error is "An unknown error has occurred. ID no: 80040d1b Exchange System Manager". What is really puzzling is if I click on a storage group a second time, I don't get the error but the storage group shows up as empty. I have thi...