Eror connecting Reports MAnager

Hi all, i have been trying to install CRM 3.0 on a  SBS installation with
SQL 2000 installed and Sharepoint Services , and have the following problem:

when I verify the report server the message is :

servername/ReportServer - /

Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Versión 8.00.1038.00

but  when attempt to go to the reports administrator can't connect :

ERROR The connection has been finished: It is not possible to connect with
the remote server.

Thanks!

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM 4.0 Bulk Deletion through Data Migration Manager leaving behind records?
Hi, We used the Data migration manager to load entity records and then subsequently used the Bulk Deletion in DMM to delete those records. The migration is showing as "Bulk Deletion Completed" in DMM; however, the entity base table records that are tied to it (per importsequencenumber column) are still showing as deletionstatecode = 0. Other records that we deleted via Bulk Deletion get set to deletionstatedcode = 2. Can someone please advise how I should get rid of these records? At this point must I manually change the deletionstatecode to 2 or physically delete using SQL? Tha...

Sending delivery reports
My main e-mail address is xxxxxx@btopenworld.com which I use when mailing from home. I have another account with NTL. When I receive a mail on my BT account which asks for a receipt it and I'm using my NTL account I am unable to send that receipt. If anyone knows haow to resolve this problem I would be very grateful. Thanks, David ...

Report #6
Hi Reports---Project---Details Trial Balance From here I am exerting a report by Selecting Posting Account and Detail Level is their any way that I can sum the Debit and Credit where the Project and cost category are Repeating Regards Thirumal ...

how to connect MFC with MySQL
Hi guys, Please help me i am very upset by taking issuses of connectivity of MySQL with MFC. Actually when i run code in MFC it gives following error LIBC.lib(strtol.obj):error LNK 2005 ::_exit already defined in msvcrtd.lib(cinitexe.obj) it gives around 24 error all are linker error i have include mysql++.lib, libmysql.lib but still they gives all linker error i have include <winsock.h> header file but still i got this error , please tell me what is the exact solution o this problem, i am very nedy, if you have some code then please mail me . very very thanks. raghunandan_1081@yahoo...

Permitting a remote connection
I'm trying to allow someone else to VPN to my new computer, but it's not working. It seems like we have everything set properly as before, but don't we have to allow a remote connection on this new computer? I haven't done anything like that. If so, where do I find it? "Ken W" <KenW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA849729-68F0-40B4-8CDC-1213ABFCDAB6@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to allow someone else to VPN to my new computer, but it's not > working. It seems like we have everything set properly as before, but don...

Database Connection Lost
We have been having this error message: Database connection lost, application will be closed. Error #-2147467259 [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (WrapperWrite()).]General network error. (Source: MIcrosoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State: 08S01) (NativeError: 11) SELECT GETDATE() AS CurrentDateTime I searched the newsgroup, and followed some of the recomendations, but this is happening at a frequency that is not good for business. Has anyone encountered this, or know of any steps to troubleshoot? Is it hardware/software? Thank you for your help. Jeff@checkpoint ...

Crystal Reports and 64 bit
Hi, First I want to apology if this is not the right place to ask. Please advice me where to move my question if this group is not the appropriate place. I've a .net 2.0 Windows Forms application that uses some COM components that are for 32bit only so I've set my target cpu to x86. My application uses also Crystal reports. My question is which version of the crystal reports redistributable should I use for 64 bit Windows installations - the 32, 64bit or maybe both? Thanks in advance. ...

Warning 919 in Microsofft RMS manager
I get warning 919 when opening manager on the daqtabase server which says norinter OPOS driver not found. Since it is not a register, I should not get this warning. How do I get rid of it? At fist define a new register in Manager: Database - Registers - Register List, use the number that is larger than you have POS registers, also do not define receipt printer for it. Then is SO Administrator configuration mark the register number to that. Regards, Koit Lahesoo "jstone" <jstone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FBE67C58-966E-4709-A306-241F0E74F48F@micr...

"Trying to connect to Exchange server message"
The Hi we have exchange server 2007 version 8.01.0340 on Windows server 2003 R2 SP2. We have 3 domain controllers and 2 are global catalogs. We have about 450 mailboxes. Most users have Cache Mode turned on but some don't. Lately our users are getting a message on the toolbar saying "Trying to Connect to Exchange server". It has happened in the past but only ramdomly. I browsed for an answer and saw articles about the nic cards in the exchange server. Our nic card is a broadcom bcm 5708C Netxtreme II GigE (NDIS VBD Client) version 4.8.5.0. The articles I rea...

How to create/ send a consolidated report
Hi, I hope you can help me. I'm trying to create a consolidated pending tasks report that the manager receives. Otherwise, i'll clog my manager’s in box with dozens of these warnings. Hope anyone gives me a clue. Thanks Regards Hello George: We have proposed a solution to our client to generate alerts for the open task, if you are interested please drop a email to discuss. Regards, manick manick.m@hotmail.com "GeorgeB" wrote: > Hi, I hope you can help me. I'm trying to create a consolidated pending tasks > report that the manager receives. Otherwise, i'...

GP Startup & ODBC Connections
When starting GP (8, 9, 10?), the first screen allows you to choose the Server. The pulldown menu shows not only GP connection(s) but all the ODBC connections available on that Client PC. SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc. It's just an annoyance, but it sometimes confuses our users and is not a clean look for GP. (We're on 9.0, but the behavior has been around for a long time.) Is there a way to block all non-GP ODBC connections from showing on this list? To only show the "GreatPlains" server option. Maybe with an "Allowed" list in an INI or??? ------=_NextPart_0001_4...

receivables management trial balance
Be able to print a AR trial balance by GL account number. This would allow to post to multiple GL accounts for AR and print the aging by account number and tie to that number rather than have to add up all AR accounts in GL to agree to one number from a trial balance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and the...

Why are the values in my report bound to each other?
I created a report based on a cross-tab query using the wizard. It is handy in many ways, including keeping the values evenly spaced in each row and changing their horizontal order in the row by using the left and right arrow buttons. But can I turn off this feature? I want to insert a manually-created sub-total of the first 3 values, and it won't let me insert that manual sub-total between the 3rd and 4th values, because I can't create a wider space between any of the values. I don't see any different properties in these values and the manually-created values. ...

VBE eror
I'm trying to remove a project from the project explorer programmatically so I assumed this would work. I have 3 projects loaded and the active one is the third one. Dim oApp As Application Set oApp = Application Dim oProj As Object Set oProj = oApp.VBE.VBProjects.Item(1) oApp.VBE.VBProjects.Remove (oProj) but I get the error below 438 Object doesn't support this property or method Any ideas? Frank Are you trying to remove all the code from a workbook's project? If yes, take a look at Chip Pearson's site. He has some sample code that does this at: http://www.cpea...

Export to Excel
I can correctly export a dynamic spreadsheet out of CRM and access it while logged onto the network; however, if I work off of a VPN I get the following error after enabling dynamic spreadsheet and opening data in excel: Connection Failed SQL State:'2800' SQL Server Error: 18452 Login Failed for user '(null)' Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL server connection. Any ideas if I'm missing the user in a work group or service setting that allows this? are both machines in the same domain as your SQL server? Can you independently access the SQL using excel Dat...

autotest reports
hi group! I am searching for a mechanmism to autotest reports or forms after renaming them. so if i use subforms or subreports i want to autotest them if other reports or forms are using the renamed! any ideas? best regards andy There are various utilities to help trace depenencies. Here's a free one: Renaming fields and tracing dependencies at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-41.html Here's a commerial one: http://www.speedferret.com/ -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, ...

Progress Bar Internet Connection
Hi all, I am using Office 2003. I am trying to develop a routine with a Progress Bar that ping pongs until connection is made with the relevant URL. Once connection made and URL activated the StopFlag should be set to TRUE at which stage we exit the Ping Pong Progress bar and the application should continue with the rest of the code. How do I call and develop a Function for the StopFlag to show TRUE I have the following progress bar routine. Option Explicit Dim sngPercent As Single Dim StopFlag As Boolean Private Declare Sub Sleep Lib "kernel32" (ByVal dwMilli...

Back up of Microsoft Outlook 2003 and business contact Manager to easy cD creato
All of the articles and date addressing backup are for older versions of Outlook; ie, 2000 and for a corporate workgroup environment on a Microsoft Exchange server. this shouldn't be that hard to solve, but no one seems familiar enough with the 2003 version to help me. My issue is that I can't find the Personal folders location on the computer in order to drag them to my back up CD. Any suggestions? You need to search for "Hidden" files in Windows. It is an option in the FIND window. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Terri" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

unable to connect to home page metrics URL
I have install GP2010 with SQL reporting services 2008. In report manager I can view the SQL reports for the company but I do not have a folder for Charts and KPIs. When I try and configure metrics for my home page I am receiving the following error "Unable to connect to home page metrics URL". How do I get these metrics created so I can use them on my home page? Thanks, Amy ...

Capital gains Report #2
I have used Microsoft Money for years so am not a novice user. Lately I've done some day trading and noticed to my annoyance that when I run the Reports/Taxes/Capital Gains from the Microsoft Money menu, it gives me incorrect values under the 'Purchase Cost' column. Sale Proceeds are correct. Consequently the overall Capital gains is also wrong. Further, I notice that this happens ONLY to stocks for which dividends have been paid to me in one of my 4 or so accounts at ANY time in the past. It doesn't even have to be the account in which the day trading occurred. I can...

ADO Recordset and Connection Issues in VB6
Hi. I'm having difficulty in using ADO Recordset and Connection. I'm using a single Connection and multiple Recordsets to process data of different tables in a database. My program runs into either "Error 91 Object variable or With block variable not set", "Error 3704 or 3705 The operation requested by the application is not allowed if the object is closed/opened". I'm a bit confused whether the same Recordset can be reused for the same connection, when to close, set to nothing and multiple Recordsets. My program is quite large and i apologise for...

Returns Management #2
Hello, We are trying to implement returns managment. The problem we are having is we return product that is associated with a sales invoice, the product is a customer owned product we want to be able to apply part costs and pull from inventory then invoice the customer for the parts used and labor to fix the product. I have looked at Depot Management work order but there is no way to automatically create a sales invoice from the work performed. My question is how are other companies handling a customer return where the prdocut is still owned by the customer and need to...

Remote Outlook 2003 VPN Connection to Exchange
Hello everyone - I'm hoping you can help me with an issue we have been having with some of our remote Outlook clients. First, let me give you a background on our network. 4 Locations connected via WAN VPN links. 1 Parent Domain, 4 Child Domains 1 Parent & Child Located Same Building - This child directly connects to Parent PDC DHCP & DNS. 3 Child Domains located in multiple locations connected via WAN VPN links. Each of these children is running their own DHCP/DNS with forward lookup zones of the other domains replicated to eachother. Now, the problem we're having is that...

social security number in SQL Reporting Services
Hello: Every piece of thorough research that I have done shows that the following is the correct formula to use to format a 9-character string field as a Social Security Number with hyphens from GP, but SQL Reporting Services does not like it for some reason. It is not displaying the last 4 digits of the social. Please tell me why: =Left(Fields!USERDEF1.Value,3) &"-"& Mid(Fields!USERDEF1.Value,4,2) &"-"& Right(Fields!USERDEF1.Value,4) Thanks! childofthe1980s Disregard....I figured it out: CInt(Fields!USERDEF1.Value).ToString(“000-00-0000”) &quo...

Error connecting 0x800ccc0f
I am running Outlook 2002 on OfficeXP. For some unknown reasons I am getting this error message the whole day to ay and could not get online with my Outlook. Please help! Sending and Receiving reported error (0x800ccc0f). The connection to the server was interrupted. I am also running WinXP Pro. >-----Original Message----- >I am running Outlook 2002 on OfficeXP. For some unknown >reasons I am getting this error message the whole day to >ay and could not get online with my Outlook. Please help! > >Sending and Receiving reported error (0x800ccc0f). The >connection...