Environment diagnosis show error where no error is

I installed CRM and reporting services on a machine A and reports databases
and Exchange Module on a machine B.

Everything seems to work for me.

But when I launch the environment diagnosis tool on machine A from the start
menu, it tells me that it can't find the SQL Agent - sure, because there is
no database engine and no sql agent! Both are installed on machine B.

So, this error is shown incorrectly.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

An error occurred while retrieving the list of users in Active Directory
hoe to fix this problem? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=842493 "Vaidas" wrote: > hoe to fix this problem? > > > ...

Inventory batch not showing up in GL
We have an inventory adjustment batch that we have posted. We selected the box post to general ledger. It is a single use batch. We get the edit list and it looks like it posts. It is not sitting in a general ledger batch waiting to be posted. However, it is not posting anywhere and still shows up as available to post in the inventory batches screen. Because we have tried to post it more than one time in the "Times Posted" field it says 3. What is happening with the batch? Any help appreciated. You said you printed the EDIT list...are you printing the posting journals? ...

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

Want to show only values higher than'x' from otehr column?
HI I have several columns - the last is a series of values that goes on and on. I want to create a column next to it that will identify only thhose values that are say higherthan 50 that appear to the left. Then I would like to have the report condences to just show only these entries and not the thousnads of entries with values below 50. Can you assist with the formulae? Cheers Mike With the data in say column F, in G1, =IF(F1>=50,F1,"") and drag to the end. Sort the whole range by column G, Regards, Alan. "MikeR-Oz" <MikeROz@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Forwarding error
Hi, I have a client who has several email addresses on the exchange server. He needs to keep them separate for work reasons but has had forwarding setup to deliver all the mail to one email box. So, DomainA is his primary one, then he has DomainB, DomainC and DomainD. Domains B, C and D all forward mail to DomainA and keep a copy in the original Domain. This works fine. However, when we attempt to add a forwarding on DomainA to deliver mail to his blackberry.net address any mail sent to the sub domains get an NDR of: "A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to ...

Certificate error message
Hi I receive the following error message when attempting to access public folders in system manager: The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted. ID no: 80090325 Does anyone know how to resolve it? Cheers Rob Who was the cert issued by? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94CB6474-77C9-4B7B-B933-5E368FB70028@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I receive the following error message when attempting to access public > folders in system manager: > > The certificate chain was...

MAIL Errors.....
The result of the mail referenced by the header below is this : Reporting-MTA: dns;mail1.giantsk8dist.com > > Final-Recipient: rfc822;emailname@finance500.com > Action: failed > Status: 4.4.7 > Received: from 192.168.10.106 ([192.168.10.106]) by MAIL1.giantsk8dist.com ([192.168.10.48]) with Microsoft Exchange Server HTTP-DAV ; Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:58:44 +0000 User-Agent: Microsoft-Entourage/11.0.0.040405 In-Reply-To: <004001c5d8d0$d0333060$8001a8c0@fixedincome.com> Content-class: urn:content-classes:message Subject: Re: Add Ons ??? MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type...

The Drum Error
I have a Live Mail Desktop. It always comes up with 'DRUM ERROR No.849934' How can I make it normal? On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:51:38 +0100, Cool Man Dude wrote: > I have a Live Mail Desktop. > It always comes up with 'DRUM ERROR No.849934' > How can I make it normal? > You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever program you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows and Office version number in the message. -- Fred ...

Macro error at cell:
Hi One of my users has been receiving following error msg when she opens excel 97: In the title bar: "Microsoft Visual Basic" "Compile error in hidden module: TN Reg Code" when I click "OK", I get another window with "Macro Error" in the title bar and msg saying: "Macro error at cell: [AUTOSAVE.XLA]AutoSave!B202" I have four buttons "Halt" "Step" "Continue" "Goto" (is greyout) When I click "Halt" it takes me to same error msg but number at the end is B203 Can you please help me with ...

Outlook 2003 Error Message on Startup
Since earlier today, each time I start Outlook 2003 (running on a 3-week-old XP computer) I get an error message: "CiceroUIWndFrame: OUTLOOK.EXE - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL" I have to click "OK" several (5-6?) times to get through the error message, but once it does go away it appears that Outlook is operating. Things appear normal, and I can send and receive email. Any thoughts? I suggest you that you should reinstall your OL, and overrighting the dlls. "Andy" &l...

deploying mde in network environment
I have db that I have split and wish to deploy where I work. The mdb-be is on a network drive and I want the mde to be located on the users computer. It works if the person is the only user on the computer. If there are multiple users on the computer I run into an interesting problem. I can open it because I am the administrator of the computer but the other users are listed as power users. The next person who logs on can open the mde but that is it. I have tried to install the mde in the users/application directory to no avail, I run into the same problem. I have asked IT about ...

ATL errors
Hi all, Can someone please help me find out what error im getting? I have the following code: HRESULT hr = AtlAxGetControl(hWnd1,&pIU); when i check to see if it succeeded using if (SUCCEEDED(hr)) ... it does not, but i am unsure how to find out what the error is. I know its not the hWnd as i used it successfuly to get the classname fo the window. Thanks very much, Todd. What is the value of hr? "Todd Pasley" <toddp@PLEASEDONTSPAMMEkjross.com.au> wrote in message news:edLKnsXqDHA.1632@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Can someone please help me find ou...

After crash form errors.
Hello, I was working on my DB when all of a sudden it crashed. it created a backup and exited. I opened the back up and when i bring up my main job Information Form, almost all my text boxes that have equations in the display "#Name?" . Some boxes reference other tables, some forms, and some even reference other boxes on the form itself. When i view the code for the text boxes, everything is correct how it should be. Its worth noting everything was working perfectly before it crashed. Now if i go into design mode for the form, delete any text box, and drag the same te...

"This operation cannot be performed" error
I upgraded from Money 2006 to the trial version of Money Plus Deluxe, with the intent to purchase it in the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately, when it runs, I repeatedly get a pop-up message that says, "This operation cannot be performed". And by "repeatedly", I mean tens of times in a row. It happens with Money Plus and with Insights. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times now, including installing as Administrator. I've also run repairs on my Money file, which told me it fixed some records in the online table. And I've rebooted...

An error message related to hot links
I continue to get a pop-up screen when I hit a hot-link to a web -site That says "windows cannot find 'http:// ------' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I click it and it does go away, and Firefox does open, but it is an ongoing pain... I am not using Windows explorer but rather Firefox (because explorer 7 won't link to my bank. How can I stop this message from appearing? I am using Windows Vista premium with all updates. Thanks, Bob -- Bob London, Ontario "Bob Hewson" <BobHewson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

outlook opens with error and will only start in safe mode
Outlook 2002 is hung up. On startup, you get the error box. Whether you send error to MS or not, you are asked to choose safe mode or regular mode. Regular mode will not work so safe mode is only option. There are no items listed as disabled under help. Seems no way out of this cycle but word is not editor and view pane does not work in safe mode so unacceptable. How do I fix this? Re installing Outlook or even all of office does not fix this problem. ...

XmlDocument.Load throwing error saying CR must be followed by LF
We have an application using Dim doc As New XmlDocument doc.Load(VariableForUNCFilePath) in VB.NET 2.0 to load an XML document for operating on the nodes thereof. This was functioning wonderfully up until yesterday. It worked at 10:20 AM EST on 02/10/2009, but at the next operation (3:42 PM EST) it didn't work anymore. Now, when I attempt to load the same documents that had loaded previously using this same code as before, I get the error "The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseHeader Detail=CR must be followed by LF". Anyo...

Error
I found excel-export error using IE 7.0 (no problem with IE 6.0 SP1 ) The message is "can't download print_data.aspx ....". Any idea? Thanks ...

Reports Area error..
When I click workplace then reports area, I give this error: "There is one error.for more information go to system administrator." Why cant reports area display? I am receiving same results. Here is my scenario: 1. Assigned users logs into CRM on the CRM server and clicks on the Reports in their Workplace and is able to display the full list of reports without any errors. 2. The same user logs into CRM from any workstation and clicks on the Reports in their Workplace and the receive the follow error "ERROR - An error has occured. For more information, contact your s...

Adding User Error (Call to IADsGroup::Add failed)
When trying to add a user from within the crm web UI, I get an error (Call to IADsGroup::Add failed). I'm guessing this has something to do with security permissions but I'm not certain which ones I'm missing. I'm running v3.0 of CRM on a Windows Server 2003 box with Exchange and SQL 2005 all on the same box. Has anyone experienced this problem before? Thanks in advance, Charles I'd guess from the error message that the problem is with adding the AD user account to either of the Active Directory security groups SQLAccessGroup or ReportingGroup, which will be sol...

Error 58, file already exists
I am trying to move a file from one folder to another - or at least copy and delete the old file. I get an error 58 file already exists, and don't know why? Public Sub MoveFiles(ByVal Source As String, ByVal Destination As String) Dim oFSO As Object Set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") With oFSO If .FileExists(Source) Then ..MoveFile Source, Destination Else MsgBox Source & " Doesn't Exist", vbExclamation End If End With Set oFSO = Nothing End Sub Sub RunThroughList() Dim I As Long Dim Destination As String Dim Lastr...

Error during remote deleting records
Hello, during deletions of huge amount of records from tables located on remote DB server following error message is appear: T0: TCP Provider: The semaphore timeout period has expired. The DELETE command is executed directly on the SQL server, remotely is called just stored procedure which is perform the deletion. The DELETE is made in a batches of 10000 records. Could you please help me with the problem? Thank you very much for any response. Best regards, Richard Hi You mean that you run the procedure on remote machine to delete the rows ? "Lukino&quo...

How to limit number of Message Boxes on Validation Error?
Hi I have the following code which highlights validation errors when a user pastes into a range. The problem is that when a large amount of data is pasted (with a suitably large n number of validation errors) the msgbox has to be clicked n times before the corrections can be made. ***Start Code*** Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Range) Cells.ClearComments Dim TempCell As Range Dim rc As Interger For Each TempCell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange If Not TempCell.Validation.Value Then rc = MsgBox("Please ensure the circled data is entered c...

error "module not found"
I have problem opening an Excel file. It comes up with "Visual Basic" error window, and the error message is "Module not found". I'm using Excel 2000 on Windows 98. Help provides following info. about the error - ------------------------------------------------ Module not found Modules aren't loaded from a code reference — they must be part of the project. This error has the following cause and solution: The requested module doesn't exist in the specified project. For example, the statement MyModule.SomeVar = 5 generates this error when MyModule isn't...

run-time error '509' / MYOB
I just down loaded office 2010 and from my MYOB program clicking on the letter button to merge the information to MS Word is now producing an error. The other information on top of the MS Word is "Protected View Editing this type is not allowed due to your policy settings click here for more details." Essentially I am unable to mailmerge info to ms word. MYOB is an accounting program from www.bestware.com usascottwright@yahoo.com You do realize that Office 2010 is beta software and not recommended for production use? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Wor...