Enable Override price

Hi

It is possible to enable the Override pricing function on the Order form. We
have noticed that the pricing of the order is greyed out if the order is
associated with a quote. It is possible to enable this functionality through
the use of Jscript using the OnLoad event.

Thanks
Mark
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Mark,

You can't change the order form. But you can use Write-In products for
quote and order. then you can change the price of the product to
reflect the price chage for an order.

Darren Liu
Crowe
http://www.crowecrm.com

On Sep 19, 9:58 am, Mark Braithwaite
<MarkBraithwa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> It is possible to enable the Override pricing function on the Order form. We
> have noticed that the pricing of the order is greyed out if the order is
> associated with a quote. It is possible to enable this functionality through
> the use of Jscript using the OnLoad event.
>
> Thanks
> Mark

0
Darren
9/19/2007 8:17:04 PM
Hi Darren

Thanks for your reply. I am not sure if I understand you correctly but we do
not want to revise a quote or change the pricing of a quote. We would like to
change the pricing only at the order or even the invoice stage. We would like
to use this for partial invoicing. Is this possible? Could a Jscipt enable
this?

Thanks

"Darren Liu" wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> You can't change the order form. But you can use Write-In products for
> quote and order. then you can change the price of the product to
> reflect the price chage for an order.
>
> Darren Liu
> Crowe
> http://www.crowecrm.com
>
> On Sep 19, 9:58 am, Mark Braithwaite
> <MarkBraithwa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > It is possible to enable the Override pricing function on the Order form. We
> > have noticed that the pricing of the order is greyed out if the order is
> > associated with a quote. It is possible to enable this functionality through
> > the use of Jscript using the OnLoad event.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry to tell you that you can't use JavaScript to change the order
form to enable pricing. You can only change it on the product level.

Darren Liu
Crowe
http://www.crowecrm.com

On Sep 20, 1:18 am, Mark Braithwaite
<MarkBraithwa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi Darren
>
> Thanks for your reply. I am not sure if I understand you correctly but we do
> not want to revise a quote or change the pricing of a quote. We would like to
> change the pricing only at the order or even the invoice stage. We would like
> to use this for partial invoicing. Is this possible? Could a Jscipt enable
> this?
>
> Thanks
>

> "Darren Liu" wrote:
> > Hi Mark,
>
> > You can't change the order form. But you can use Write-In products for
> > quote and order. then you can change the price of the product to
> > reflect the price chage for an order.
>
> > Darren Liu
> > Crowe
> >http://www.crowecrm.com
>
> > On Sep 19, 9:58 am, Mark Braithwaite
> > <MarkBraithwa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > Hi
>
> > > It is possible to enable the Override pricing function on the Order form. We
> > > have noticed that the pricing of the order is greyed out if the order is
> > > associated with a quote. It is possible to enable this functionality through
> > > the use of Jscript using the OnLoad event.
>
> > > Thanks
> > > Mark- Hide quoted text -

Darren
9/20/2007 6:24:32 PM
Hi

Thanks for getting back to me. Just to ckeck, Pricing can only be changed at
the product level at the Quote stage. At the Order and Invoice Stage, there
is no way to adjust pricing. Is this correct?

Thanks again
Mark

"Darren Liu" wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Sorry to tell you that you can't use JavaScript to change the order
> form to enable pricing. You can only change it on the product level.
>
> Darren Liu
> Crowe
> http://www.crowecrm.com
>
> On Sep 20, 1:18 am, Mark Braithwaite
> <MarkBraithwa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > Hi Darren
> >
> > Thanks for your reply. I am not sure if I understand you correctly but we do
> > not want to revise a quote or change the pricing of a quote. We would like to
> > change the pricing only at the order or even the invoice stage. We would like
> > to use this for partial invoicing. Is this possible? Could a Jscipt enable
> > this?
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> > "Darren Liu" wrote:
> > > Hi Mark,
> >
> > > You can't change the order form. But you can use Write-In products for
> > > quote and order. then you can change the price of the product to
> > > reflect the price chage for an order.
> >
> > > Darren Liu
> > > Crowe
> > >http://www.crowecrm.com

I believed it's correct.

Darren Liu
Crowe
http://www.crowecrm.com

On Sep 21, 5:20 am, Mark Braithwaite
<MarkBraithwa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for getting back to me. Just to ckeck, Pricing can only be changed at
> the product level at the Quote stage. At the Order and Invoice Stage, there
> is no way to adjust pricing. Is this correct?
>
> Thanks again
> Mark
>

> "Darren Liu" wrote:
> > Hi Mark,
>
> > Sorry to tell you that you can't use JavaScript to change the order
> > form to enable pricing. You can only change it on the product level.
>
> > Darren Liu
> > Crowe
> >http://www.crowecrm.com
>
> > On Sep 20, 1:18 am, Mark Braithwaite
> > <MarkBraithwa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Darren
>
> > > Thanks for your reply. I am not sure if I understand you correctly but we do
> > > not want to revise a quote or change the pricing of a quote. We would like to
> > > change the pricing only at the order or even the invoice stage. We would like
> > > to use this for partial invoicing. Is this possible? Could a Jscipt enable
> > > this?
>
> > > Thanks

Darren

SMTP connector with outbound security enabled, enables authentication for all other connectors!!?!
Hi, *I have so far tested this on two Exchange Orgs. One being our live platform and the other our test enviroment. Both are running Active Directory native mode for 2003, with Exchange 2003 and Exchange SP1*. Right this is my scenario: I have two SMTP connectors, one is the default 'Internet' with a cost of 1 and address space of *. The other is called 'Admin users' has the a cost of 20 with the address space of * also. Our Front end exchange servers; let's call them: 'EXFE1 and EXFE2' are the local bridgeheads for both connectors. The Internet connector by de...

Enable automatic query refresh for all workbooks?
I know there's a way (according to a KB article on Office 2000 SR1), and in Office XP I must have turned this off somehow, since my workbook didn't ask me everytime if it should refresh or not, but I can't seem to find where this checkbox is in Office 2003! This checkbox has been removed in XL2003 for security reasons. You cannot off the prompt using the XL interface. Modifying the following registry key will give you the same effect: Path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Excel\Options Key: QuerySecurity Values: 0 = Prompt on all workbooks 1 = Do Not Prom...

Enable macros
I've got a fairly compex workbook with lots of named ranges. I've been using and updating this WB for over a year. All of a sudden, I now get the following message every time I enter something in any field: "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros." I don't have any macros in this workbook. Les ...

IE6
I inadvertently checked the "Do not show me this message again" box, but, as I like to know when I am being re-directed to or from a secure site, I would like to re-enable it. Is is possible, please? Kate Kate wrote: > I inadvertently checked the "Do not show me this message again" box, > but, as I like to know when I am being re-directed to or from a secure > site, I would like to re-enable it. Is is possible, please? Have you looked at the settings for the security zone (probably the Internet security zone) under which the unidentified web...

Enabling Circular Logging
Hi all. I am performing backups of my exchange DB's over the internet starting today. The company I am doing this with suggested enabling circular logging on the Exchange server to avoid backing up unnesseccary data and to svae over the wire bamdwidth. Can anyone explain to me what it is, and how to enble it? I have Exchange 2003 standard server with SP1. Thanks!!!! On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:51:01 -0800, "redrobit" <redrobit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all. I am performing backups of my exchange DB's over the internet >starting today. The compa...

Determining if hibernation is enabled
Hi, I'm using SetSuspendState(TRUE, FALSE, FALSE) to put the pc in into hibernation, which only works if hibernation is enabled. How can I determine whether hibernation is enabled before calling, so I can report as much to my users? I'm working with VS2008, targetting XP and Vista. Thanks, Steph IsPwrHibernateAllowed\ GetPwrCapabilities or CallNtPowerInformation(Maybe it's better way) "Steph" <steph@newsgroups.nospam> д����Ϣ news:92169931-7711-41D8-A88E-6C6092343D40@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm using SetSuspendState(TRUE, FALSE, FALSE) to put...

set enable & disable of button (VC 6.0)
Hello, For VC 6.0 (MFC) : How can I set the enable/disable state of that button ? Thanks :) this is not going to work buddy ....... read a book ..... "Eitan M" <no_spam_please@nospam_please.com> wrote in message news:ewfJoieGHHA.1232@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, > For VC 6.0 (MFC) : > How can I set the enable/disable state of that button ? > > Thanks :) > hi Eitan, Try following, //To Enable button...at run time ...IDB_MYBUTTON is ID of your botton GetDlgItem(IDB_MYBUTTON)->EnableWindow(TRUE); //To Disab...

Enable/disable EDIT Menu's PASTE item according to clipboarb's format
Env: Windows2000, VC++6.00, MFC, . I have a CView based application, which deals with BITMAP. Since application can receive pasting operation coming from clipboard only for BITMAP format, so I hope that ID_EDIT_PASTE item on "Edit" Menu and ID_EDIT_PASTE button on toolbar can be enabled/disabled automatically according to the current clipboard format. I know I can do that if I put IsClipboardFormatAvailable(CF_BITMAP) into ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI(ID_EDIT_PASTE, OnUpdateEditPaste) as follows, void CMainFrame::OnUpdateEditPaste(CCmdUI* pCmdUI) { pCmdUI->Enable( IsClipboardFormatAva...

CRM 4.0: Overriding dedup to save a record causes owner change to child records
Hi all, I don't know if this is a feature or what but here's what happens: I have set some Account duplicate detection rules. If I modify an account that triggers a dedup rule, I get the dedup window so I say "Save the Record" to force the saving of the newly-modified record. This has an effect similar to assigning that record to another owner, even if it keeps the same owner. A major side effect of assigning an account, is that all its children (Contacts, Activities...) get assigned to the new owner. In my case, a user may be the owner of the Account but not the owner of...

RE-Enabled Acconts
OK, I have read dozens of messages about users not being able to access their accounts if they were dis-abled then re-enabled. Nothing definitive for an answer though.. Some have said WAIT.. My question is how long to wait? I do know that if I re-boot the exchange server they get their access back, so I am thinking it is a wait thing, but in one instance I had waited 1 hour... What is happening? Carl it can actually take up to 2 hours for the re-enabling to take effect... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Carl Hilton" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uib71bezGHA....

Can you Mail-Enable/Disable Users by OU?
I was wondering if there was a way to mail-enable/disable users by OU or group in Exchange 2000? I have one 2000 domain with 800 or so users, but I only want 100 of them to have mailboxes. I know when you install Exchange it asks you which users you want to mail-enable. But I was wondering if there was a way to maintain this after the fact, say by saying everyone in a particular OU has a mailbox. Also, are there any security measure that I should take with regards to securing the Exchange server to the ~700 users who don't have mailboxes and should have any access to the Exchange serve...

Enable Override price
Hi It is possible to enable the Override pricing function on the Order form. We have noticed that the pricing of the order is greyed out if the order is associated with a quote. It is possible to enable this functionality through the use of Jscript using the OnLoad event. Thanks Mark Hi Mark, You can't change the order form. But you can use Write-In products for quote and order. then you can change the price of the product to reflect the price chage for an order. Darren Liu Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Sep 19, 9:58 am, Mark Braithwaite <MarkBraithwa...@discussions.microsof...

Vertical tab control with owner draw enabled
Hi I have a tab control with owner draw enabled in which I am drawing a icon and a text. It works perfectly fine when the TCS_VERTICAL option is not selected. But when I select TCS_VERTICAL option I am not able to see the text. Could anyone knows a solution for this? Regards ...

How to enable debug?
Dear all, I'd be interested in enabling debug for RAS/PPP module. This is the very first time I try to enable debug messages, hence I am quite sure I am missing something :( What I have done: - run a build in DEBUG mode (from configuratiin manager) - my build has Target Control Support module (this shall enable abilita SYSGEN_SHELL) -the following build options are enables: Enable Kernel Debugger e Enable KITL Result: On COM1 (my debug port) I keep on seing exacly the same messages I see also in Retail mode. What's wrong? I have been reading around and it l...

Can't re-enable microphoine array
Folks- I run run Vista Home Premium SP2 on a Dell XPS M1730 with built in microphones(2). I inadvertently disabled the Sigmatel Hi Def Audio microphones from: CONTROL-PANEL\SOUND\RECORDING\CONFIGURE I expected the microphone array would appear with a CONFIGURE option to enable it...but it no longer appears under RECORDING and I can't figure out how to get it back. Any suggestions? Thanks. -Gary ...

Money 2004 Price Updates
I have a new PC which had the standard Money. Upgraded online to Deluxe. When doing an internet price update receive error message "Money was unable to connect to the online quotes server. Check your internet connection and try the operation again." I am using Road Runner, normal connection works fine, can launch to a web site from within Money. I'm at a loss. Any help? In microsoft.public.money, Jim Yearout wrote: >I have a new PC which had the standard Money. Upgraded >online to Deluxe. When doing an internet price update >receive error message "Mo...

Cannot connect to FileShares after enabling Win Firewall on SBS200
Hello A user has been on to his SBS2003 as administrator and turned on the Windows Firewall which also enables Internet Connection Sharing (ICS). Now they cannot access mapped drives or browse the SBS network (but they can login and authenticate OK) even though Windows firewall is now turned off on the SBS server. Any ideas on what's gone wrong here and how to fix it? Run the Internet Connection Wizard....that should fix it. Tami "gocat2005" wrote: > Hello > > A user has been on to his SBS2003 as administrator and turned on the Windows ...

Convert Mail Enabled to MailBox Enabled
Does anyone know how to programically convert a mail enabled user to a mailbox enabled user? Any help would be appreciated Have you tried using the CDOEXM CreateMailbox method as per this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327079 -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Bob Smith" <BobSmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A063BC22-5510-4564-8CE2-A6269FE29958@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to programically convert a mail enabled user to a > mailbox enabled user? > > Any help woul...

Override customXML Serialization on Web Service-returned class
Hi y'all, we're using a bunch of classes in a project, that we wanted to convert to-from xml easily. So, we defined XmlAttribute annotations for our class members and all worked fine. The Xml stream came from an external source with a custom xml schema, so we had no alternative. However, along the way we came to the point that we must expose those classes as return types for a web service. Returning an instance of a class through the web service though, we noticed that the resulting xml is not the normal SOAP-y xml we expected, but rather our class, serialized with the annotations w...

Returning the price of an item
I need to have Excel return the price of an item when I enter it. I work with lists and I frequently type in an item and then I manually enter a price for the item. The cost of the item is known, I just have to look it up in a book and then manually type in the price. Is there a way to create a table, using two columns, one with the item description, one with the price I want returned in my spreadsheet? That way I make only one entry and the computer returns the proper price for me. Thanks, Randy Hi Randy It sounds like VLOOKUP might do the trick. Put your data into a table, on a sepe...

Enabling Macros
Hi Wrote a couple of macros to move some emails around in outlook 2003, these worked fine for a couple of days, now it reports macros are disabled - tried reinstalling vba in shared applications no different. Help says look in tools-options-security for macros,no sign of anything there (at all) what can I do to get macros working again?? Nik V Help, About... disabled items - see if the VBA addin is disabled. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engine...

enabling buttons...
Thanks for all good help you guys offer! I have a listbox form that displays a list used for multiple reasons. I.E. it lists templates and you can select them to be modified, to view a summary, etc. This listbox is launched from other forms. Question: Is there a way to have multiple buttons on this list box but only enable certain ones depending on which form launched it? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi wabit, I've never heard of having buttons on a list box, but you can certainly have buttons on a form. Yes, these could be enabled depending on wh...

Mail Enabled AD objects
I am currently working in a test lab with Exchange 2003 installed on the same computer with Windows 2003 which is also a DC. I am migrating user accounts from another Windows NT 4.0 domain. Everytime I migrate an account to the new AD Domain it automatically creates a mail enabled object for the user account. Is there any way to turn that off? Thanks Ross Are you using ADMT? I think there's an option in ADMT to create mailboxes. Not 100% sure but doublecheck. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this ...

RE-SEND June 18 question on "List of fonts required to be enabled for Office 2004?"
QUESTION Where might I find a list of fonts that Office 2004 requires to be enabled? BACKGROUND: I used Tiger's Font Book to disable several Asian and other font families, but avoided disabling any that Font Book dialogues said were needed for the System. Later, when I tried changing fonts within Entourage messages or Notes, before any other fonts than the one displayed could show up, Microsoft Report came on and it and Entourage went into spinning beachball mode. A subsequent force-quit showed that both were "not responding." When even a rebuild of the Entourage databa...

Security Warning to enable or disable macros
On a few spreadsheet which one particular employee has worked on are giving a Security Warning to enable or disable macros. Yet when in the spreadsheet, it appears that there aren't any macro nor any links. The employee has mentioned that in certain instances, his computer locks up when he tries to save or print preview these particular spreadsheets. Does anyone have any insight into this problem? Hi Chuck Some ideas why the security warning appears: - (empty) code modules exist - code within the worksheet or workbook modules Have a look at http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.htm...