Email campaign unknown error

Hi all
We get an unknown error while merging the word template with the list. Is
there a problem with word 2007?

Thanks, Jan

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

With the administrator we could see a more sensfull error: Interface not
registered
So we have done on the commandline with:
Regsvr32 PathToSystem32\MSRDO20.DLL
Regsvr32 PathToSystem32\OLE32.DLL

Jan

"JanM" wrote:

> Hi all
> We get an unknown error while merging the word template with the list. Is
> there a problem with word 2007?
>
> Thanks, Jan

VBA Error #4
Hi On a UserForm everything works OK all the boxes fill with the correct information -- however on hitting enter the following error message appears. Division By Zero in the VBA the bottom line of the following code is highlighted Private Sub txtHrsTime_Change() Me.txtHrs2.Value = (Val(Trim(txtHrsTime.Text))) * 60 Me.txtVel2.Value = (Val(Trim(txtDis2.Text))) / (Val(Trim(txtHrs2.Text))) End Sub On viewing the sheet everything has been entered in the correct Cells -- this bug is really bugging me. Also how do you restrict the numbers after the decimal point in a Text Box. Any help much ...

Receipt of email delays things
One thing I have noticed about my new Outlook 2003 that is getting particularly annoying, is that whenever I have email coming in, my computer stops doing anything else. I could be in the middle of typing, opening a window or program, moving from one program window to another - doesn't matter, it seems like the whole thing just comes to a standstill whenever it's receiving messages. Now, I have Outlook set to retrieve every 2 mins so that gets to be a real pain. I've searched, and searched, but cannot find any setting anywhere that might indicate there is something I need to swi...

cannot recieve mail, Error message.
Please help Cannot send or recieve messages.this message pops up: Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'pop.charter.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR An authentication mechanism MUST be entered', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198704 You receive error 0x800ccc90 or error 0x800ccc18 when you try to log on to Exchange Server by using Secure Password Authentication -=- "Michelle E." wrote: > Please help Cannot send or recieve messages.this message p...

Error 1004 opening workbook 1004
Hi all I have this code to open 3 workbooks, but of late, the second line fails with the Error 1004 Open Method of Object failed. I've checked that the file is called the same (it is), that it's in the right directory (it is), that someone else doesn't have it open (no-one does) and that there are no typos (I don't think there are!). If I remove the second line, it works fine. I'm at a loss what else to look for, any suggestions as to how to find what's wrong would be great: Workbooks.Open Filename:="X:\ACCOUNTS-EAST\New MA Project\Management ...

when will the email be downloaded?
Hi, Is the email downloaded when I open the outlook express? Or the email is downloaded when I actually click on the email itself? If there's virus inside the email, will my computer be affected when I open the outlook without actually opening the email? Thx. Adrian Hi Adrian if its pop3...........the email is downloaded onto your PC as soon as you open outlook and make a connection unless you've set it up to just download headers, to minimise disruption from virii try getting a decent virus scanner AVG 6.0 is reasonable (and free to download) do a google search fo...

How do I save a copy of my emails on the server for Outlook 2007?
When I open Outlook 2007, it synchronizes all of my E-mails from my yahoo server to Outlook 2007. I want to keep a copy of my E-mails on my Yahoo Server, how do I do that in Outlook 2007? alei307 <alei307@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I open Outlook 2007, it synchronizes all of my E-mails from my > yahoo server to Outlook 2007. I want to keep a copy of my E-mails on > my Yahoo Server, how do I do that in Outlook 2007? In your account properties, enable the option to leave copies of messages on the server. It should be on the Advanced tab of the properties. --...

Error Message #33
HELP!!! Two days ago my outlook (2000) began kicking me out of the system with the following message every time I open an e-mail or try to send an e-mail. Outlook executed an invalid instruction in module <unknown> at 0000:016431e. Other miscellaneous info follows. Does anyone have a guess??? I have tried everything I can think of going so far as to remove and reinstall the program. HELP!!!! ...

Hosted Exchange Email config?
Hello all, I'm fairly new to these newsgroups so apologies if I have missed any protocols (and also if I am posting in the wrong place!) I wanted to know what the best method (and components to use) would be in the following situation: The client uses hosted Exchange email boxes (they get emails through Outlook), but as it's hosted, access to the Exchange server is not allowed. They will have CRM 4.0 and I wanted to know what I would need to set up (email config-wise) that would give them email tracking and the queuing functionality. I understand that normally the email rout...

can't send emails
Hi there! I've looked to all posts here and didn't find an answer to my problem. I've got following error while trying to send an email from CRM Web - Client: Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: An unexpected error occurred. Error Details: An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : A SOAP error occurred: '80040154Class not registered ' Error Number: 0x80040216 Source File: D:\CRM\Core\src\platform\include\proxy\proxyutil.h Line Number: 47 Date: 10-21-2005 Time: 15:54:38 Type: Platform Error (2) Server: crm Query String: /Activities/Email/ed...

Email won't send to certain domains
For some reason I am having emails to certain domains queue up. The just sit there and retry over and over. Why aren't they sending? Most of the email goes out with no problems - it's just a few domains. I have my ISP DNS servers in my network settings and I also have my MX record setup in my local DNS server. what happens if you try to send to one of these domains from your server via a telnet session? and do you get a response if you do an nslookup for mx records for these problem domains? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

CRM 1.2 go online with added activity
If I go online and add an activity, and then choose to go online, I get an error message for the activity that: "The Microsoft CRM Server is unavilable or could not be found" I leave the option of waiting to add the data next time I check in. However, after closing the message, the activity IS added to the CRM Server. If if go offline again, and dont make any changes, and choose to go back online, I then get a message that: "The specified domain logon name already exists. You must specifity a unique domain" This is for the same activity, so it thinks it's not...

Error Message 07-26-07
I have a serach on a form that is preformed by a textbox with a search button and the search was working fine and all of a sudden i am getting this error... Runtim Error 3464 DataType mismatch in criteria expression here is the code that prefroms my search.... Private Sub Command21_Click() If IsNull(Text15) = False Then Me.Recordset.FindFirst "z6=" & Text15 Me!Text15 = Null If Me.Recordset.NoMatch Then MsgBox "No record found", vbOKOnly + vbInformation, "Sorry" Me!Text15 = Null End If End If End Sub -- ...

Archieving Error on MSN Deleted Items
Hi All, I get this message everytime my archieving runs...it says: Error while archiving folder "Deleted Items" in store "MSN". Some items could not be copied. They were either moved or deleted, or access was denied. Does anyone know what this means exactly? -- Thanks, Geek using Outlook 2002 Windows XP Home Office XP Professional I get the very same message Outlook 2000. I am a software developer. If I was to display a worthless message like this, I would be fired on the spot. If an error was detected, the program could say what went wrong in the error message. It...

Error code 80073712 06-22-10
I have 7 updates that don't want to be installed. There used to be three. Now it's seven. Internet Explorer 8 for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems Security Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB974318) Security Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB979482) Update for Rights Management Services Client for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB979099) Update for Windows Mail Junk E-mail Filter for x64-based Systems [June 2010] (KB905866) Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB970430) Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB9...

My styles as default in new email
Hi all, I've posted a similar question to this a couple times, but each time I get better at describing what I'm really looking for. :-) Thanks for your patience. I have some styles that I'm partial to (Normal and Heading 1-9 with bullets), and when I open a new email in Outlook 2007 I want those to be the default styles. I don't want to have to choose a Quick Style. I don't want a custom form. I've tried editing the NormalEmail.dotm, but it doesn't produce the desired results: new emails don't have the styles I define in the template. I've struggled ...

How to remove email addresses that are in other site from local global addres
For some reasons, the exchange5.5 server of another site had been installed and some email addresses in this site can't be removed by Directory Replication automaticlly from our local global addres. list. Do you think whether we can remove the email addresses in another site from local global address list and how to do. ...

Outlook to Domino connector; setting default email account
Hi, I'm using the Outlook to Lotus Domino/Notes connector to access our calendar system and contacts. But I use an IMAP account for receiving and sending mail. The problem is that even though I have set the IMAP account to be the default account, all new mail, (when I choose " New Mail message") is sent via the domino server. If I click the "Accounts" drop down button the first name on the list is Outlook Connector for Domino, but the IMAP account is listed as account number 1, and the Outlook connector for Domino is listed as number 2. Any suggestion swould be...

emails with "attachments made smaller" won't send
has anyone had a problem trying to send pictures by clicking on the pic and choosing the option make smaller and then having the email message automatically pop up. All of this works fine until I try to send the message and the message just won't send. I don't know if it is a bug in my outlook or what. Works fine for me - any other problems cropping up? Nate wrote: > has anyone had a problem trying to send pictures by > clicking on the pic and choosing the option make smaller > and then having the email message automatically pop up. > All of this works fine until I...

Email accounts for external contractors?
Hi, Should have asked this question Wednesday along with my other question, but didn't think at the time: We have contractors, who we want to give @ourdomain.com email addresses. As they are not permanent contractors we don't really want to give them any access to active directory or set them up with a mail box. Plus they don't have the ability to connect to our exchange server (either with outlook or owa). Is it possible to setup someone in exchange with a domain email address, but have that email forwarded to another address (most use personal email addresses). I guess I...

MS Money 2006 & IE7 error
Since installing IE7 b1, when I close Money 2006, it closes down but then does the dialog that an error occurred. And no matter if choose to send or not send, it reopens Money again. Luckily if you close from the logon screen, it doesn't do this cycle again. Hopefully the Money team knows about this issue. Known IE7 error. That's why you are beta testing - to find out what applications IE7 scr*ws. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.micros...

Invalid certificate error message when replying to digitally signed messsage
I use OL2003 and digitally sign my outgoing mail. I have heard no complaints from users with OL2003 and we have verified this is only an issue on OL2007 (and maybe Vista). The email recipient responds to one of my digitally signed emails and gets the message "Invalid Certificate. Microsoft Office Outlook cannot sign or encrypt the message because your certificate is not valid". It then allows him to deselect "Add a digital signature to the message" in the Security Properties window. This recipient normally does not digitally sign his outgoing mail, but it appears t...

lost emails
We don't think we are getting all emails sent, we have sent many test messages to each other, some go to the right place but others don't, is there any where these 'lost' messages might be being stored and how do we get to them ...

Tried to link/set up email accounts. Now Outlook won't open. Help!
When Outlook opens it unsuccessfully tries to link to my email accounts (a series of dialogue boxes open looking for my email exchange server on UCSF). When the program discovers it can't link, it eventually just closes Outlook. Is there a way to delete the previous info about my email accounts, so that I can start, at least, using the calendar function. Thanks! Use the Mail Applet in the control panel "Jason Earle" <Jason Earle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A89E438E-665A-4E4A-8BDA-31D7BBE27CEF@microsoft.com... > When Outlook opens it unsuccessf...

I am getting this error and cant find out why?
STACK: at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, String path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig) at System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) Error Description: C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\CRMWeb\opps\areas.aspx Error Details: Exception of type System.Web.HttpException was thrown. Error Number: Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available ...

Can't Email to Moved Domain
We had a sister company operating within our WAN. We hosted their mail on our single Exch 2003 server. This company was sold and moved off of our servers. We removed all of their information from our Exchange server. I have deleted all of their mailboxes, AD user accounts, any reference to their domain in the recipient policies, and any entries in our dns system for their domain name. Still, when we try to send messages to these people at their new location we get an NDR that says "The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail addr...