Email Activity Page takes time to close

Hi,
In my application, if the email content in an email activity page is large,
the page takes 15-20 seconds to close.
I think I should dispose objects while closing the page. But I don't know
where to do it?
Help please
0
Pushplata (2)
4/21/2009 6:15:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Calculating a rate for elapsed time?
If in column A I have the time a job started and in column B the time a job ended and I find the time elapsed in column C. From column D I have entered a fixed rate. I want excel to calculate the amount due in column E. How do I do this? =total_time*24*rate formatted as number or currency Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Keith" wrote: > If in column A I have the time a job started and in column B the time a job > ended and I find the time elapsed in column C. From column D I have entered > a fixed rate. I want excel to calculate the amount due in column E. How do &...

Email reply issue
Here is the setup: our users belong to two different domains, not connected. They have e-mail accounts on both domains. E-mail is forwarded to the other domain from the first domain. Problem: e-mail sent to a user in domain A is forwarded to domain B. When the user tries to reply from Domain B, they get one of two NDR's - 5.7.1 or 5.3.5. Any user in Domain B can originate an e-mail to Domain A with no problems - only the reply's are having a problem. This just started happening. Thanks in advance. Bob, Check this out http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/tips/trbl...

how do I remove my name from the top of the page when printing
I don't want my name to print on the top of the page when I print out my contacts. I want to pass out the contact information to my business agents but my name appears at teh top of every page. How can I get rid of my name "Engineers98" <Engineers98@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF9AFF8D-222E-4903-B430-C16BCED3ED44@microsoft.com... > I don't want my name to print on the top of the page when I print out my > contacts. I want to pass out the contact information to my business > agents > but my name appears at teh top of eve...

not enough memory or disk space to display or print the picture after 1st time

How to retrieve emails in Outlook2003 from a specific date?
I have added a new POP3 email account to outlook 2003. This mail account has over 4000 emails. Once the account was setup in outlook 2003, it is retriving all 4000 emails. I wish to retrieve emails from my mail server to outlook 2003 only from 1st Feb onwards. Can anyone please advice what should be done to retrieve emails in outlook from a specified date onwards? Thanks a lot. Regards Adi "Aditya Gupta" <agupta[dot]imperial[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote in message news:%23Yl%235MZkJHA.4372@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I have added a new POP3 email account to outlook 2003. This ...

Outlook 2002 Won't close #3
Outlook.exe stays running in my processes when I close the window, and a new one is added every time I close the window and open up a new one. My outlook is also operating very sluggishly now, with the preview panes taking a long time to appear. I've tried disabling my AV, and I've uninstalled my IM. Any other suggestions? ...

Merging 2 email domains into one exchange server?
We are currently running Exchange 2003 within our domain. Another company is being merged within our framework, but they have a separate domain name and email accounts through thier isp. I can have thier mx records forwarded to our external ip on our firewall and through nat it can then be directed to our exchange server. My question is what is the recommended procedure in setting up the users in active directory so emails from company 2 get routed through thier isp and our emails get routed through our isp. On Tue, 16 May 2006 08:45:01 -0700, roger <roger@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Variable data on a fixed page background
I have got a mailer which I have produced and used in the past. The outside sheet (a Word doc) has got graphics and text, leaving a space on the sheet for the receiver's address. I have an application that produces an RTF file of the addresses, each separated by page breaks. In the past, if I had 1000 addresses in the RTF file, I would print 1000 copies of the fixed background, then format the RTF using margin settings to position the address lines properly, then run the already-printed sheets through the printer again to get the addresses printed. The print shop charges me f...

how can i delete mulitiple emails at once?
new to this...thank you You can hold down the shift or ctrl key to select multiple items. Once you have the items selected, shift+delete is a permanent delete and pressing delete key moves things to the deleted items folder. "mickey" <mickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4475BBE-E47D-4652-96DE-87C7360359A3@microsoft.com... > new to this...thank you mickey wrote: > new to this...thank you How do you select multiple files in Windows Explorer? ...

Active X control in dialog
Hello. I'm trying to add a homegrow Active X control into my dialog (rigth click on dialog and select "Insert Active X Control"). When I do this I get the following Error messages: 1: " The Active X control cannot be instantiated" 2: ".... is not a valid Active X control. It is missing a required interface" If we try this using ATL or VC 7.1 this works fine. But VC 6 with MFC will not work. Does anyone have a link or a list of all interfaces that have to be implemented in order for the Active X control to be available in the dialog. Thanks ...

Outlook.exe wont close logging off XP
When I try to log off in XP outlook.exe will not automatically close. I either have to click it off manually or wait for it ti time itself off. This happens when I have opened it and closed the program. If I never accessed when I was logged on I do not have the problem. How do I get Outlook.exe to close automatically when I log off nin Windows XP? ...

Unsubscribe to MS email?
I made one post to this newsgroup and have since been deluged with volumes of unsolicited emails from what seems to be every department of Microsoft. How can one unsubscribe from these emails short of changing my email address? I mistakenly thought my email address wouldn't be harvested for this purpose. Thanks. Howard Howard, If those e-mails contained attachments which looked like windows updates, they were viruses. You've probably also been recieving returned mail... which you never sent in the first place. This should explain everything http://securityresponse.symantec.com...

name printed in header when printing email
I would like to change the name that is shown in the header of email when sending to a printer. For example if it now prints out John Doe I would like to change it to just Doe. It prints the same name no matter email address it is sent to. I pick up email for several addresses and use mail rules to filter them to folders. Where is that printing information stored or edited in Windows Mail that came with my Vista 32 bit laptop that is about a year old? Thanks :) Forget it - I found it accidentally. It seems to take the name used in properties for the default email address...

Change Page on TAB Control
In Access 2003 I have a form with a TAB control on it with 10 pages.As a user leaves one page for another I would like to trigger a littledata validation on that page. This almost works using the On Changeevent to run a little function. BUT, if the validation fails I want tostop them going to the newly selected page and keep them on the pagewith the problem, but it seems I can't stop them going to the newlyselected page.Is there a way to either- prevent them leaving a page, or- returning to previous pageThanksDave My thoughts are,The BeforeUpdate event of the form allows you to cancel the ...

Page Break Preview editing
How do I get rid of the background picture that reads Page1 or Page2 etc... in page break preview? Even if I delete all the page breaks, they still have the one picture that says Page1 in the background. -- TGree ------------------------------------------------------------------------ TGree's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14744 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=263634 Hi in this view: not possible. You have to switch to the normal view -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "TGree" <TGree.1d...

Rule only working some of the time on Exchange mailbox
HI people, I have a rule set to copy all outgoing emails to my inbox (so it's quicker for me to grab original and reply for filing). However the rule only works intermittently. This rule is applied to a mailbox that runs off a hosted exchange server and the problem only arose when we switched to Exchange instead of our old pop3 system. The Exchange newsgroup couldn't help and suggested I post the question here. This is a screenshot of the rule: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/403824/faulty%20rule.jpg I'd be grateful if someone could help me get this rule working properly so I can con...

error using word as the email editor (office 200,W2K)
I keep receiving the following error - "Microsoft word is set to be your e-mail editor. However, word is unavailable, not installed, or is not the same version as Outlook. The outlook email editor will be used instead. An OLE registration error occurred. The progrma is not correctly installed. Run setup again for the program." I have tried detect and repair; reinstalling - the error persists. Any suggestions? ...

Unable to open default email folder . Exchange 2003 , Outlook 2003
Hey all , I am experiencing a very weird issue at the moment and i am getting really worried that it will speard all over our domain. Last weekend we installed SP1 on Exchange 2003 and since we noticed this issue: I had one user on Tuesday that was trying to connect to the Exchange server (we use cached mode) and once he entered his username and password Outlook tried to connect 3 times and then straight away it says Disconnected. I log in as him and I then tick and untick on Work Offline so Outlook can try to connect but after 3 tries the same Disconnected status is reported. If i c...

Autocomplete doesn't select whole email address
Autocomplete will bring out matched contact address, but it normally will also autoselect whole email address. But in my case, it only selects part of the email address. More precisely, it always miss last 2 characters & it only happens when it's a full-format email address. For example (I use bracket to indicate the auto-selected range) : Suppose I have a simple address 'user@b.com', if I type in 'u', it should bring out & select whole address [user@b.com] Now suppose I have a full-format email adress 'Luis Liu <@luisliu@b.com>'. When I...

track a users email activity like what they opened and when?
I am looking to try and find out of a user was using their email during a specific time frame and if so, what they were opening and looking at. While my first instinct says this type of information is not stored by exchange I wanted to ask and make sure. I am really looking for which emails they viewed for a certain day. This is Exchange 6.5 Thanks ...

Please help me divide a .txt email list that are separated with spaces and sort them in to excel cells
taking a .txt email list that are separated with spaces and sort them in to excel cells thanks so much in advance Please see your other threads where you posted. Can you only post you question once? (And if not receiving good answers, ONLY then considering posting it into another newsgroup). Thanks. -- Wigi http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music "adardesign@gmail.com" wrote: > taking a .txt email list that are separated with spaces and sort them > in to excel cells > thanks so much in advance > > ...

Take a look at security package for Internet Explorer
--micoovqecjhiw Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="aexoppfpclqd"; type="multipart/alternative" --aexoppfpclqd Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nglqpgugyvztykfc" --nglqpgugyvztykfc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now...

Time and Date increment
Hi I have a date and time field (which I have formatted as dd/mm/yy hh.mm) 16/07/04 09:30 I would like to add (incrementally) an hour on to the time each day, so the first few days will be: 17/07/04 10:30 18/07/04 12:30 19/07/04 15:30 I have tried right-clicking and using the "series" function, but when I go into the "series" option I am not sure what to do. I have chosen the options step value = 1 and "growth" but it only updates the Day (dd) by one day. I can't get it to update the Hour (hh) by one hour each day. Any ideas anyone? Hi You need to ad...

inserting pictures into emails
Using Outlook2000, is it possible to embed jpegs into the body of an email and have it show up immediately when the receiver opens the mail (without needing to open an attachment)? Thanks for any help on this. If you use HTML or Rich Text format for the message, you can use Insert | Picture to embed a picture into the body of the message (click in the message body area before looking for the Picture command on the Insert menu). If you're sending to someone who doesn't use Outlook, though, don't use Rich Text -- they won't be able to read it -- always use HTML in that case....

Cause UpdatePanel to refresh on popup window close
Hi, Ok, I have a page with an updatepanel, which can open a popup. The popup can change an object's values which is stored in the session, this object is displayed on the main window. I'd like to have the updatepanel update when the popup is closed. I can't do the update call after window.open, because that returns immediately (before the user could possibly edit the settings in the popup). I tired having a javascript page level variable to store the popup and set its onunloaded to a function defined in the main window. That never seems to get called. Any ideas?...